Alexander Brothers

By chemicalromance8

Chloe's p.o.v. All I want to do is go to Caines and finish what we started. I walked into the pack house and... More

Alexander Brothers
Caine Alexander
Meeting Caine
Suprises
A/N
Caine Alexander
The Night
Blood on my hands
Explanation
You Me at Six
When Worlds Collide
Gorgeous Nightmares
No Pity For A Coward
Awkward Moments
A Broken Jar
A/N [Important]
I'm Not Okay(I Promise)
What Lies Beneath
Not Every Dream Is Meant To Come True
Introduction
Teenagers
Unexpected
In The End...It Turned Out Good
What She Doesn't Know.
Closer
Chaos Begins
Facing New Enemies
...And Then She Bled
All For Revenge
End is the Beginning
Epilogue

Ignorance is Bliss

65.6K 2.2K 167
By chemicalromance8

Song to the side or on top is Brother from Gerard Way...enjoy the song and chapter!................... -ChemicalRomance

____________

Ignorance is Bliss.

I stood shocked in place as I watched my mom pet the man's fur while looking angrily at me, her daughter."Mom?"

She shook her head saying no while anger overtook her features."My mate is suppose to be Alpha after he killed your father. I don't know why you came back! But I had to call you because of Tyler."

"How can you choose him over us, your children."

"What, children that I never wanted?"

I snarled hearing that this man-her mate- had indeed killed my father and my mom never wanted us. She was the last person I thought would betray us.

My transformation came in a blink of an eye I didn't even noticed I had changed before feeling an anger that developed ten fold because of my wolf. This women, my mother, killed the guy who had provided everything and anything for her. I can't believe how selfish she was.

I stepped forward meaning I would fight for the title hearing gasp echo in the crowd. Did they really think I would let my father's name be tarnish, this be the end of the line for Alpha Wolf? No because being a Wolf was in my blood and I was proud of it.

'Chloe let me fight him for you please baby."Dom spoke and I felt Caine agree through the link.

'I have to do this for myself. For my father.I know you're there and I will let you help me with anything you want but right now I need to do this alone.'

I snarled at my mom's mate, smirking which in wolf form looked like I was barring my teeth, when I noticed he was about to attack.

"No! Don't attack her. That's her plan."My mom shouted to her mate but it was already too late and I had a perfect shot.

He lunged at me, his slightly smaller wolf snarled and that was what gave me the advantage as I steailthy climbed onto his back digging my canines into his neck and pushing my entire huge wolf body on top of his hearing him whimper.

"Let go! Please baby surrender."My mom said seeing that my teeth were clearly by a main artery.

He whined but non the less didn't surrender as he growled viciously, my mothers eyes filled with anger directed towards me. I brought my teeth harder into his neck knowing I was close to an important artery. I felt and tasted his metallic blood seeping through my teeth and down my muzzle.

I backed away from him watching him carefully but I knew he was done. There was no helping him because main arteries took long to heal and by the time they healed that person was already dead from the extreme loss of blood.

He shifted back before gasping and choking before clawing at the ground for air as my mother ran to his side tears streaming down her face but hate inside her eyes and I knew that hate was directed towards me.

"It's going to be alright baby."She said grabbing his face with her hands while his head was on her lap.

I stood in my wolf form watching my mom crying over his dead body when his breathing became shallow and all we could hear was the last breath escape past his lips. I become weary when my mom rose from the gound blood on her clothes and hands. I wasn't afraid that she would kill or attack me because I knew I could easily kill her but I didn't know if I was willing to kill her. I may kill but I wasn't heartless because at the end of the day she was still my mom.

She attacked me a couple of times unsuccessfully before she grabbed a hold of my leg. I hissed lowly but made no move to attack her. I couldn't.

Suddenly from my right Caine and Dom seemed to have the same idea as they went for my mom's neck. She let out a whine before shifting back and gasping for air as blood seeped through her neck. She thrashed for another twenty seconds before she said something that shocked us all."Your brother will find and kill you."

I looked at Caine and Dom wondering what she had meant by that comment because she wasn't talking about Tyler seeing he already knew where I was.

I shifted back grabbing the blanket Tyler had brought around me. I couldn't believe we had lost our parents in one day.

"I urge you to try and get some rest and tomorrow we will talk about the future of this pack. I want to thank you all for being so understanding and I hope I can become a great Alpha like my father had."I said as everyone bowed down on one knee while putting here right fist over their heart with their heads bowed.

"You may be dismissed."I addressed watching as everyone went back to where they belonged. Many people were living in the pack house because many peoples house were getting renovated.

I looked to my side to see Caine and Dom looking at me with pride and words couldn't describe how elated I felt at their look. A frown made it's way upon my face as I began to ponder what she had meant by her remark. Even if she had a son with her mate which I doubt but if she did he would be younger than Tyler.

"I told you we'd be there for you. We knew you didn't want to kill your mom. You're not alone."

I wrapped my arms around their waist burying my head in the middle of them.

"Thank you guys."I sighed as tears fell from my eyes. I knew they would never betray me. They would always be there for me.

"Do you want to go with me to the pack infirmary?"I questioned rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"Sure but could you put on some clothes." Dom said looking away.

I laughed at his posture which was stiff."Okay but you need something more than just shorts."I said looking at his bare torso.

Once inside I went into my old room letting the blanket fall to the floor as I searched for clothes. I felt Caine behind me, letting his finger trace me spine.

"Caine stop."I said knowing if he continued my heat would come back.

"You're just so fuckin' beautiful."He said grabbing my hips seeing as I was bent over to look in the drawers as he rubbed his lower half against me.

I felt lips pressing against mine, opening my eyes to see Dom in front of me while his thick rough calloused finger skimmed across my collarbone, in the middle of my chest down to my navel, leaving goosebumps and sparks in his wake.

I groaned feeling loads of tension in my body being released just by their touch.

A knock at the door brought my attention back."Yeah?"

"Alpha the girl is getting worse." The doctor said through the door.

"Okay I'll be there in a second."

"Yes Alpha."He said before his footsteps were being heard retreating.

"Ugh now I'm sexually frustrated."I growled out grabbing a hair tie to put my hair in a ponytail.

Caine and Dom looked at me lustfully."We can help with that."

I shook my head."No thanks. I have to check on the pack member."

I wore underwear, plain black shirt with black shorts, and shoes as I made my way towards the pack infirmary.

I opened the door and was stunned at what lay before me. Chase and his mate Dakota were on beds with IV's hooked up to them. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at Chase. He was pale and he didn't look good and it hurt me to see him almost lifeless.

"Chase."I said but I knew he couldn't hear me. I didn't know if it was because I had always been with him my entire life that deep sobs began to leave my mouth. Chase couldn't die, he was the only one I had when no one else seemed to be there for me. I grabbed his hand wrapping my other one around him while getting down on my knees besides his bed.

"This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."I cried into our clasped hands but he didn't say anything just laying there motionless on the bed with the constant beeping in the background yet that was the only thing keeping me sane.

"What happened?"I asked Doctor Damien who was reading his vitals.

"They were going for a walk when lot's of rouges attacked the and they were very outnumbered."

I growled in anger because I could have been saved this all from happening if I had still lived here in Dark Wolf territory but I wouldn't have given up my mates either because I never knew how I could love someone so much I'd be willing to give my life for them and that was a feeling I wasn't willing to let go. I felt his fingers clutch my had thinking it was one of the twins when his rough voice spoke."Where am I?"

"Chase?"I said blinking my eyes multiple times wondering if he was getting better than his mate was probably getting better as well.

"Chase what happened?"I asked hugging him but regretting it when he hissed in pain.

"Im so sorry Chase."I said trying to back away but he gripped my wrist holding me towards him."No it's okay Chloe I'm glad your here."

"Chase what happened?"I asked wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.Chase grabbed my hands stopping me before wiping his thumb against against my face.

"I was walking with Dakota-"He stopped mid sentence opening his eyes,"Where's Dakota?"

"She right there."I pointed watching his eyes roaming her figure. I knew he had probably come to care for her seeing the bond could make it easier.

"Well we were walking when suddenly we were attacked. I mind linked you father and mine and they came but there were so many I couldn't fight them all off especially with me trying to protect Dakota. Is the Alpha alright?"

I looked away at Dakota in her bed answering his question."No."

Chase looked shocked before his eyebrows furrowed."I'm so sorry Chloe If he wouldn't have tried to help me he wouldn't have died."

"Chase you know Alphas would do anything for their pack members and to be honest I don't know what I'd do if you were gone."

Chased would be my Beta since his dad had resigned weeks ago.

Chase's expression became pained before he spoke,"Alpha Chloe, I Chase Knight, renounce my position as Beta of Dark Wolf Pack."

I stared at him shocked and disbelief as Caine and Dom stood next to me just shocked as I was. What happened to the plans we had made when we were younger. He would be Beta and I would be Alpha and we would be our mates best friend.

"What?"

"I can't be Beta. I'm so sorry."He said grabbing my face in-between his hands,"I didn't mean for this to happen, he wasn't suppose to get hurt."

"What?"I asked not understand what he was trying to say. hi words spoken fast and jumbled.

"Your brother said he wouldn't hurt you guys but his dad was so psychotic."He said looking like he was thinking his thoughts out loud.

"What are you talking about Chase?"I asked having an idea of what he was saying but hoping my theory wasn't right. Like people say ignorance is bliss. I didn't want to know what he was about to say. I wanted to act like this conversation didn't happen but unfortunately is was.

"You always cared so much for me when I don't deserve it. I don't fuckin' deserve it. I'm so fuckin' sorry Chloe."He cried, tears streaming down his face.

"Chase?"I asked impatiently but also nervous.

"I let those wolves into our territory."he said in a pained voice."I betrayed my Alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
7.8K 407 42
My love? Damn, who would have thought such endearment would light up my whole world? I think, no, I know I want this man forever. I don't see the tim...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...