SUPERNATURAL - TUM MERI JAAN...

By NurulDnySham

A supernatural story between an Eagle with an Angel from the heaven transform and becoming a normal human bei... More

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 01 - VEER SAW AND FOLLOW BANI
CHAPTER 02 - DEMON GOES DOWN TO EARTH
CHAPTER 03 - EAGLE PROTECT THE ANGEL
CHAPTER 04 - JAY MEETS BANI
CHAPTER 05 - JAY PLAN TO RUIN BANI AND VEER
CHAPTER 06 - VEER EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO BANI
CHAPTER 07 - BALWANT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER
CHAPTER 08 - DEVIL COMES TO EARTH!
CHAPTER 09 - VEER BEING ATTACK SILENTLY BY DEVIL
CHAPTER 10 - BANI HIDE FROM VEER
CHAPTER 11 - VEER SAVE BANI LIFE
CHAPTER 12 - BALWANT ANGRY WITH BANI
CHAPTER 13 - JAY PURPOSED BANI INFRONT OF ALL
CHAPTER 14 - ENGAGEMENT PARTY!
CHAPTER 15 - BANI FAINTS
CHAPTER 16 - SOMETHING HAPPEN TO BANI
CHAPTER 17 - VEER FOUND THE CURE
CHAPTER 18 - BALWANT APOLOGIZE TOWARDS BANI
CHAPTER 19 - BANI MEETS JAY
CHAPTER 20 - VEER AND BANI DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 21 - BANI REQUEST VEER
CHAPTER 22 - VEER BEING KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 23 - BANI SCARED
CHAPTER 24 - BANI CONFESS HER FEELINGS
CHAPTER 25 - VANI WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 26 - I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, MERI GHARWALI...
CHAPTER 27 - JAY WERE SHOCK
CHAPTER 28 - VEER KNOWS BANI SECRET
CHAPTER 29 - VANI KARWACHAUTH DAY!
CHAPTER 30 - BANI BEING KIDNAP BY SHERYA
CHAPTER 32 - SHERYA BRAINWASHED BANI AND VEER SAVE BANI
CHAPTER 33 - VEER ONLY LOVE BANI
CHAPTER 34 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI
CHAPTER 35 - BANI KNOWS THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 36 - VEERANSHU MEETS KUNAL
CHAPTER 37 - BANI BACK WITH NEW POWER
CHAPTER 38 - VEER AND BANI ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 39 - BANI SAFE EVERYONES
CHAPTER 40 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI AGAIN IN DARK FOREST
CHAPTER 41 - FAMILY MOMENTS TOGETHER!
CHAPTER 42 - FULL MOON FIGHTS!
CHAPTER 43 - VANI TOGETHER FOREVER EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31 - SHERYA MEETS SHUKLA

471 34 9
By NurulDnySham

Sharma Mansion...

[Tapish, Ponky and Veer comes inside the house and they sees Bani were putting the plates on the table...]
Veer - Sweetheart... Are you okay?
Fake Bani - Yes Veer... I'm fine... Look I'm okay right Alisha?
Alisha - Yes...
[Veer notice the weirdness in Bani behavior... Alisha and Aryan too but the keep silent... Alisha whispered to Aryan......]
Alisha - Did you heard it?
Aryan - Yes... I think something is wrong...
[Veer tries to catch Bani that infront of him is not the one that was before...]
Veer - Bani baby... Give me a kiss here on my cheeks... Because today you said you wanna gives me a kiss on my cheeks right?
Fake Bani - Did I said that?
Veer - Yes before breakfast you said it now already on dinner time... So long I been waiting for it... But you did make a move so I make the moved first by asking you to do it...
Fake Bani - Okay...
[The fake Bani didn't know it was just a prank for him to trap her but Bani comes towards him and tried to kiss him and then Daksh stop them...]
Daksh - Bhaiyya... You can do it after having dinner right...
Veer - Oh yeah... So truth... Come let's eat...
[Veer and everyone sits at the dinning table...]
Veer mind - I know this is not you Bani... Because Bani wasn't agree to kiss me and that's too infront of the family member like that! Where are you sweetheart? This must be Sherya! I must find out the truth! I should lays so trap for her tonight... Before late night tonight after dinner I will lays my trap... Where are you sweetheart I must find you...

Back Lawn...
[Alisha and Aryan nods towards Veer and Veer understand them... The three of them meets after dinner at back lawn... They all eat dinner together... And Veer goes to the back lawn and Alisha and Aryan puts a protection spell a sheild to the lawn where no one can hear their conversation...]
Veer - Main sahi kaha! (I was right!) That's is not Bani.. Bani would never want to kiss me in publicly or even infront of the family... She will feel shy and never will agree and she also will say Veeranshu not Veer!
Alisha - Yes you are right... But Veer I didn't smell any dark element on her how that's happened?
Aryan - Maybe there is someone kind of magics that she used Alisha to hide his smell from everyone...
Veer - Yes Aryan is right... But more important where is Bani? Where she keeps her?
Aryan - Veer and Alisha we must keeo on acting like we don't know any about this...
Alisha - Yes Veer Aryan is right...
Veer - Are you all mad! My wife is missing and where she could be and you want me to keep on acting with that duplicate hah!
Alisha - Calm down Veer we all need to keep acting on this waise... Everyone is here the whole family is here they all are in danger Veer... Do this for Bani if you love her...
Veer - I just feel want to killed her now!
Alisha - We can't kill her now! She is to strong now that's why she need the diamond stone to possess the power inside it and absorb it! The demon and the evil Sherya not just want that diamond stone to release the darkness inside it but also to get the power inside it! The power is not for them but for you both...
Veer - What? For us?
Alisha - Yes during the full moon you got power from god to transform into angel but before that happens the diamond stone will give power to cheel and Naagin the couple that hold the diamond stone that protect it from evil and dark power to help other people that still alive on the dark forest! There a reason why god make her as Naagin... Adi Naagin the red serpent and 3 times larger then normal snake... And also you as a cheel that can always protect her on every situation that she been... You had to go to the dark forest...
Aryan - Yes Veeranshu! Dark forest... 3 hour before the full moon... You both had open the dark forest had to release everyone at dark forest! Your family which means... Balwant wife and son... Shukla son... And also Bani adopted family that being caught by Demon and Devil... Their soul still there... If you get the soul out they will go back to their body... Some of them will be alive with the diamond power...
Veer - But some of them... I mean their body were already been buried...
Alisha - Yes but in coffins! God told me their body cannot being touch by anything... God had put some protection on their body...
Veer - Means that they can comeback alive?
Aryan - Yes Veer... They can be back... All of Bani adopted family... Balwant family also Shukla family... They are not fully dead... Their soul alive and being caught in the black forest... They feed only their blood when they want to kill them... Then they take out their soul and capture them in black forest..

Veer - I know about that black forest... Because I can feel It when I fly towards them... My sight... I mean my angel sight I see some of them were there... Is Devil truly dead or still alive?
Alisha - He already die! He finished because you killed him with that Trident 🔱... The trident is a god trident that human make and worship it everytime they all pray... The hotness and power inside it kill the Devil black soul and heart! That's why Sherya is here...
Aryan - To get revenge on you that killed her liver and become Bani... I know it Sherya... Because when you asked for water I saw a glimpse of dark vampire woman on the mirror...
Veer - What? So mirror is her weakness...
Aryan - Yes that's why she hide her face at the mirror...
Veer we had to know where is Bani... And the diamond stone?
Veer - The diamond stone is safe and it's cannot be open by us... I mean me and Bani the only person can open the place where the diamond stone is now...
Aryan - Good... I think Bani already know this was about to happen... That's why...
Veer - Means? Bani knows she will be kidnapped?
Alisha - No you idiots! She realized something bad will happen to her that why she gives you that
[Alisha point of the bracelet... The one that Bani gives to Veer last night...]
Veer - This bracelet... She said... No... That's not the truth... I had to find Bani!
Aryan - No Veer! You had to be here with Sherya let me go find Bani... I will inform Alisha 2 hours later... She will suspects something if you not here... Being with her...
Alisha - We all had to go inside now... Aryan please be careful... Especially at Mathur Mansion...
Aryan - I'm not going in I was just look in using my angel sight in the house to see Bani is there or not...
Alisha - Okay... Be careful please...
Aryan - Please look after Veer... Take care of him... You are my wife Alisha you had to be careful okay...
[Aryan kiss Alisha before he goes... And Veer already gone out and sits at the main hall with his family...]

Mathur Mansion...
[Bani was crying in her sleep... And the negative thoughts about Veer comes on her head...]
Bani - Veer will never hurt me and now he done this things towards me... He tied me up here my hands also my legs here with the cuffs... Why? This cannot be Veer if not Veer he who he is? No one can be him right... I hate you Veer! I hate you!💔 😭 Arrh! Let me go! Let me go please! Let me out from this cage! Release me from this cuffs! 💔😭
[Fake Veer comes near Bani cage and kick the cage hard and makes Vani shock and scared..]
Fake Veer - Quiet! I don't want anyone else to know that I keep you down here! Soon you dead news will arrive on everyone and I will be here 3 times in a months only to give food and puts you in a better room soon but you can't get out from here! But that too after I release the darkness to earth on full moon...
Bani - No! Please release me! Please!
Fake Veer - You want me to release you! Forget about your freedom sweetheart you will die after full moon hahaa... That one month promise just to make you feel better sweetheart! I will killed you after that...
Bani - No please don't! You can't do that! I won't allowed you to that! That diamond stone won't be with you!
Fake Veer - How you wanna stop me you were here tied here! And soon you will be very hungry and thirsty too so please safe you energy for that upcoming full moon sweetheart... Until then you will die! Death will cone to you...
Bani - No! That diamond stone won't be with you! Mark my words it's will never be yours!
Fake Veer - Look don't make me angry! If I angry then you will bleeding! And when you bleeding you will die!
Bani - I will never let you touch that diamond stone! It's wasn't yours!
[Fake Veer takes a knife 🔪 and he gives her scratch on her legs and her arms...]
Bani - Arrrrhhh!!! 😭 Veeranshu! 😭😭
[Aryan that flying up on the Mathur Mansion heard Bani voice and he used his angel sight look on his eyes... And he sees a man look like Veeranshu inside a room... That had cage... He hurt her and scratch her using the knife 🔪... And Aryan were shock...]
Aryan - Veeranshu? He know where is Bani are? He hurt Bani? Was it truth its him? No that's can't be him! He love Bani... I should get home and informed Alisha about this...
[Aryan straight flying towards Sharma Mansion...]
Bani - Arrh! What are you doing Veeranshu! What I had done to you make you hate me so much...
Fake Veer - I hate an angel like you and one more things is you are an adi Naagin right! That's is one of the reason why I hate you... You were faking infront of me... Hmmm...
Bani - I never done like that to you... 😭 Arrh... My legs and my arms...
[Bani hold her legs and her arms...]

Sharma Mansion...
[Aryan arrived at Sharma Mansion... And Alisah goes towards him...]
Alisha - Did you find her there? Is she okay?
Aryan - Is Veer here with you?
[Then Veer cones towards Aryan and Alisha... Alisha closed the door... Aryan straight chock Veer on his neck...]
Aryan - Are you really at the house for all of this time? Or you just playing with us and torturing her!
Alisha - Yes he is right infront of my eyes... He didn't go anywhere!
Veer - What happened Aryan? Tell me? Why did you chocking me like this?

Aryan - Then there must be something...
Alisha - Tell us Aryan we want to know...
Aryan - Alisha put some spell so no one can hear us...
Alisha - Okay...
[Alisha takes his wands out and she done some spell and cover everything in the room...]
Aryan - I was flying there and I heard someone screaming your name Veeranshu... And I fly ontop of the mansion... I used my angel sight... I saw Bani with you! Veeranshu!
Veer - What! Me?
Aryan - That fake Veeranshu is hurting he and scratch her using some kind of knife 🔪 he hurt her legs and her arms... She was miserable bleeding and hurt... She crying abd begs you... I mean that fake Veeranshu to let her go! But that basterd didn't listen to her...
Veer - My sweetheart..... No...
Alisha - Wait Veer! We all need a proper plan to get in the house! No easy to safe her!
Veer - My wife is hurt and you want me to wait for it hah! No! This can't be happening I need to go and safe her!
Alisha - If you go we all be doomed! And destroy here!
Veer - What am I supposed to do! My Bani is in danger and some kind of duplicate of me was in the house torturing and taunting her also hurt her! I can't let anyone hurt her! I had to safe her!
Aryan - Veer! Wait for now please listen to us... We need proper plan and we need to tell everyone... The whole family had to get back to Singhania Mansion after safe Bani?
Veer - My house?
Aryan - Yes Sherya is here so... Let her be here... Soon her troop will be here bear us without knowing it... You need to safe the diamond stone... Take it at the safe place in your house... Alisha keep the diamond stone accompany with Veer....
Alisha - Okay...
Veer - Arrrrhh!

[Fake Bani walking near Shukla and she smell the dark and also things that Demon and Devil put inside Shukla body...]
Fake Bani - So you are the one...
[Sherya and Shukla was in one empty room together...]
Shukla - What do you mean Bani?
[Sherya then changed her face into the Evil Vampire Woman... And Shukla were shock...]
Shukla - Who are you? What do you want?
Sherya - Arre! Don't be afraid... I'm Demon and Devil partner in their plan to destroy the Angels also the Cheel family... You want your son to back with you right?
Shukla - Yes I would do anything for him...
Sherya - Good... Now do as I say... Tell me where is diamond stone?
Shukla - I don't know about that...
Sherya - Start trying to find it and bring it to me!
Shukla - Oookaay... Hmmm...
Sherya - Meet me tomorrow here at this room... See you...
Shukla - Okay...

[Veer alone in the room...]
Veer mind - I miss you sweetheart... I hope you will be fine sweetheart... I will come and safe you there soon sweetheart... This time I will show you that Demon face and I will finish him! And left that Sherya we will deal with her later!

Veer mind - I will never let you go away from me after this sweetheart that's my promise to you... I'll be with you no matter what...
[Sherya coming inside the room as Bani...]
Veer mind - Oh god I had to deal with this bitch!
Sherya mind - Oh no! This guy again! Aarrh!
Fake Bani - Veer what are you doing come naa sleep with me...
Veer mind - Bani never called me that harsh also the Veer name just sometimes only... She always called me Veeranshu not Veer!
Veer - Nothing... Let's sleep tomorrow I had to go to office...
Fake Bani - Okay...
Veer - I had meeting with Tapish and Dad at office...
Fake Bani - Okay let's sleep...
[Veer fake sleeping and hugging a pillow on the bed... Sherya waiting for mid night to goes towards Mathur Mansion...]

*What will happen to Bani? Will Veer safe her?
*Will Bani knows the truth or she hate Veeranshu?
*Will Sherya success get the diamond stone?
*Will Alisha know who is the person that working with Demon and Sherya? Find out more next part soon I will update... Please give me at least 35 vote and 5 comment... For next part... 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
4.1K 148 19
⚠️CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BOOK⚠️ NIRAV GOEL He's a successful multi billionaire businessman. Handsome, affable, agreeable, charming, debonair...
19.3K 1.8K 32
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...
397K 39.3K 60
Love Story in Sidnaaz version. I am Shehnaaz Gill. For me loving someone again was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to th...