Muted By Love ✓

By Wendol123

After fleeing Paris, leaving her only friend but gladly, all of her enemies, she moves to Gotham and stays wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

4.5K 163 28
By Wendol123

"Please, co-"

"I'm no longer signing the contract" .

"What was that? I think I heard wrong". Said Bruce.

" It's not going to happen".

"What? And, why not"?

" Well, you can always ask your blood son. I'm sure he'll know. Let's go Marinette ".

Marinette turned back and accompanied her uncle back to the car. They got in and left.

Bruce saw them leave and turned to his only, blood son.

" What did you do this time". Sighed Bruce. This wouldn't be the first time. And it probably wouldn't be the last either.

"I don't know. Something about police and jail being involved or something". Damian was about to turn and head off to his bedroom as well but Bruce yanked him back.

" No, you're going to explain to me what is going on. And that girl is very involved. So what did you do to her". Said Bruce, demanding an answer from his son.

"I don't know. Call my English teacher. I didn't do anything. He knows".

Bruce sighed and let Damian go.

" Dick, I want you to go talk with his teacher this time. I'm tired of having to go every week and talking to one of his teachers for something stupid he did, again".

Dick nodded and left to make a phone call to the teacher. Everyone soon got rid of their clothes and Jason spoke.

"So basically, I spent almost four hours, wearing this stupid shit, only to have the guests not come in"?

Tim nodded and Jason slowly took in some deep breaths. Alfred has been trying to help Jason calm down easier. And it all seemed to work.

Jason slowly walked up by a vase with flowers adorning the top and grabbed it. He threw it right above Tim's head only to shatter on the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screamed Jason running around the manor.
Alfred sighed and decided he'd go for a cup of tea.

" Bruce"! Yelled Dick.

"Yes, what happened"?

" Well, Damian said awful things about her. Like, really awful. So awful she had to cry out of the classroom".

"And what was this about police and jail"?

" oh that. Only she or her dad can tell you. It's private".

"Hmm, what else did you get"?

" Well, the only thing the guy did say, was that she was considered disabilitated. So it would make sense for the authorities and stuff like that to get involved".

"Hmm, I guess Damian should apologize" .

"That, he should".

The next day was a Saturday and Marinette was free. She did her usual morning routine and left the house. She roamed around some small shops and bought a few necessary items.

She later sat down in a bench and did a bit of sketching before taking all of her things home. And, she was so close, until she bumped into Tim.

An "Oof", was heard coming from Tim and Marinette looked up. She just looked down and carefully bent down to grab her things.

" Oh, I'm so sorry Marinette. Let me help you".

He also bent down and helped her pick up her bags.

"Hmm, shopping"?

Marinette nodded. Not really caring at all.

" I heard from one of my brothers you had a disability. But, I'm not sure what"?

Marinette looked at him and she saw the glint of curiosity in his eyes. His face, exactly like a child's. The boy himself still looked childish, but was very intelligent.

She pointed to him and did a small hand motion saying to follow her.

So he did. They ended up in the front of her home and she stopped him right by the entrance. She ran upstairs with all of her bags and soon came back down and locked the house. She motioned for him to follow her again and he did.

The two walked down many streets and they soon stood right in front of

Melodies Fencer Cafe

Marinette entered and so did Tim. He took in the smell and it was amazing. The coffee beans, fresh from the plants themselves. And the aura going around, it was welcoming.

Marinette took a seat in a booth and Tim sat across from her.

Luka saw her and quickly came over with her milk and cake and took Tim's order.

Coffee, the best they had.

And that's what Tim got.

"You come here often".

Marinette looked at him.

" Yeah, you're great friends with the founders of this place. I've seen you come everyday, and not like I'm a weirdo or anything, but they already know you and what you like. So it's obvious ".

Marinette decided she'd smile at the boy in front of her. It wasn't wrong to have a little change. But, just a little.

Marinette pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote something down. She then passed it to Tim and motioned for him to read it.

I'm mute. But I can understand everything being said and prefer hearing voices than using sign language to communicate.

Tim looked at her and she gave him a sad smile. He smiled back and spoke up.

"Well, then I hope I'm allowed to tell my family because Damian, well, he'll end your life unless he figures out what's wrong with you or something. Not trying to sound rude, of course". 

Marinette nodded affirming her consent. She grabbed the piece of paper again and wrote something else. She gave him the paper and left.

Maybe we can be friends. Here's my number xxx xxx-xxxx

Tim smiled.

He ran home not trying to bump into anything on his way and quickly arrived. He slammed right through the front entrance and called for everyone downstairs. So everyone, came downstairs and took their seats in the living area.

" Okay, this is very important ".

" what is it Tim ".

" I JUST MADE A NEW FRIEND "!!!

Everyone's jaws dropped. Like, seriously.

" So, your telling me, you called us here, because, because you made a friend"? Said Jason

Tim nodded. Very happy the boy was.

Jason slowly inhaled deeply and exhaled. Slowly doing that for a moment and calmly walked over to the kitchen. He later returned with a knife and through it right at Tim.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHH" yelled Jason while throwing the knife. And it got a bit of Tim's hair.

"AGH, MY BABY"!! Yelled Tim. If there was something both Tim and Jason had in common, it was loving their hair much more than actual human beings.

" YOU MONSTER!!! I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY SHE WAS MUTE! BUT NOOO. SO I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ANYMORE! HMPH".  He said and marched away.

"Bruce, who the hell is his friend"?

" I don't know. It was getting interesting, but you just had to ruin it".

"Eh, but wait. Did he say a she"?

Bruce, Dick, Jason, and Alfred slowly looked at each other and ran off to find the boy.

" TIM" "MASTER TIM" " TIMMY" " TIMBOI!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW"!!

"Master Jason, there is no need for such explicit language".

Jason frowned but kept yelling for Tim to come out of his bedroom when they soon arrived at the door.

" Tim, if you don't come out this instant, I will take your door down".

Everyone heard some shuffling around in his room and then complete silence.

Jason was now irritated so he decided to proceed with his plan.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!! And down came the door.

" Ow" said the boy right under the door. Jason didn't hear and decided to step right in the fallen door.

"OW"!!!

" AGH, SHIT!! WHO IS THAT "!!!

" UGH, TIM"! Yelled Tim.

Jason looked down at the door and got off. He lifted the broken door and saw him right under.

"So, who's your lady friend"? Smirked Jason.

" Marinette "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.9K 25
Hi guys! I know I have been offline for a long time because of personal stuff, but I now present to you my newest story!.... A Daminette fan fic! I...
62.6K 1K 37
So......yes I'm making one of these. Hope you like it. Writing shitty at first but gets better I think?🤔 Wanna find out? Read this book😁
34K 818 19
Damian and Marinette grew up together but after an unfortunate turn of events, Marinette's parents had passed away on a mission. Talia then betrothe...
34.8K 753 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...