Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 8

10.2K 454 214
By somerandomperson_11

....

جس کی قسمت میں لکھا ہو رونا،
وہ مسکرا بھی دیں تو انسو نکل آتے ہیں ۔
.

...

Her heart sank once again when she heard those words. Nothing is going to save her life now. She is doomed. At that time she was terrified. Blood drained out of her body.

He marched towards her. Suddenly the lady with the tray came in front of me as she realized the tension between him and me. "It's ok Zaviyar she didn't mean it," the tray lady said but I meant what I said.

"Can you excuse us for a minute? e" Zaviyar said and after listening to her I instantly hold the tea lady's hand tightly as I don't want to leave me alone with this devil.

Zaviyar arch his brow at my act and the lady freed her hand from my grip and the leave not before giving me a last sympathetic look and closing the doors behind me. So now it's only Devil and m.

I look at him and see him already looking at me then our eyes met.
Blue against black!

she instantly looked away as she cannot match his gaze. She looked down at the floor.

"What did you say to her," he asked deadly calm which almost sucks the life out of me. I didn't say anything, I don't have any words to say. I was scared would be an understatement I was petrified at that moment, unable to move and unable to talk because of the fear.

Then he suddenly hold my jaws in his steel grip "Answer " he said while giving a jerk on my jaws to apply pressure on his words "i-i it ww..a..m.is...take " I was trying to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"When I told you that you will never leave this place ever ... you didn't listen," he asked Appling more pressure on my jaws. "N-no" shutters with great difficulty.

"I'm not a very forgiving person, Aykiz and for what you did you deserve a punishment. ..... we are marrying today, "he said while leaving my jaw, after listening to those words my whole world crashed on me I don't have any strength left to stand as soon as he left my jaws in fell on the floor tears were continuously running down my cheeks.

He was about to leave the room when he turn around and said "And for your punishment, it will be given to you on our wedding night" he said winked at me and left.

I kept looking at the door from where he left. I was crying badly I don't want this yah Allah please help I kept crying half an hour later the same lady came into my room while holding a Red bridal dress in her hands she came inside the room and put the dress on the bed then she came towards me and helped me up.

"Go take a bath and then the stylist will come and help you to get ready," the lady said
"Ummm..what's your name," I asked her
"Aysha, but you can call me whatever you want "
"Umm ok Aysha aunty "
"Now go take a bath"

I get into the bathroom and started to take a bath. It feels so good to take a bath after days. While taking the shower I thought that I will never marry that man. I will do everything he wants but at the time of acception I will deny him we will not be able to do anything in front of guests and then I'll ask any guest to help me.
Fantastic plan Aykiz.

By the time I got out of the shower it was 2:00 pm I came outside and saw the wedding dress. It was a red lehenga with golden embroidery the dupatta of the lehenga was also full of golden embroidery it looks like a typical Pakistani lehenga. But trust me I don't like it even a bit not because it's not beautiful but because given to me by him. I hate everything that belongs to him. I hate everything that he owns. His house, his cars, his money, this dress even him I hate him alo, I never hate anyone sometimes I don't like someone but never hate but this guy told me the true meaning of hatred

Soon the stylist came and start to do my make-up they were two girls they are very nice and beautiful girls they did my make-uI look in the mirror and r a saw new me pretty me I was looking schangedge I was looking like an and thanks to them they did the make-up so perfectly that they hide all the brushes on my jaws and cover the dark circles. But ssstillll l I don't look like myself I was looking beautiful but not happy the happiness in my eyes was long gone.

(Her lehenga, btw ignore her smiling face )

Aysha came to look at me then said "Mashallah you're looking stunning beta "I blush at her compliment "thank you aunty" I replied shyly actually I don't get complimented More often that's why I don't know how to react when some compliments you Right now it's 7:00 pm and the Barat is at 8:00 pm everyone here is calling it a Barat but I think it's more like a funeral.

Aysha aunty took me out of the room and we start to downstairs the mansion was decorated beautifully read and wwithitwhiteses everywhere it was something that I have never seen before but again it doesn't impress me because it was decorated on his orders.

We went downstairs and Ayesha aunty told me to wait in the living room I sat on the sofa a waited for whatever she told me to after a few minutes I feel someone come inside the living room I turn around to see non-other than the devil himself standing there.
Smirking.

I immediately stand up from the sofa and look at him he took a step towards me just like a predator's eye. I gulped and it took everything in me to do no ststepack. I looked at the floor. While he came closer and closer and closer until I feel his hot breaths on me

His fingers touch my cheeks and I finch he put my strand of hair behind my ears. His two fingers got under my chin and lifted my face so that I can see him then hehe bent my mevebevelled shouted "Ethan bring molvi Sahab in" I finch when he shouted. Soon movie Sahab entered along with the same guwhoow who was with him when he killed my father I assume his name is Ethan.

"Start the Nikah, "the devil said, and the thcolouror drained out of my body my plan is failing there are no gusts other thathehethe ovie and Ethn No,w who II'mask the help from

"I, Aykiz offer you myself marriage and by the instructions of the Holy Qoran and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful wife" molvi Sahab says the vows of marriage, I acted to die at this moment

I didn't say anything an area of silence passed and tension grew in the air everyone was looking at me waiting for the answer
"I don't, " I said in a strong voice and Zaviyar smirked at my answer and then shouted again "Ethan "

Ethan who was standing in front of me a few minutes late, goes outside the living room and came back with something or should I s, someone?

"Don't you dare touch me again dummy if my hands were open then I wouldn't give a second thought before breaking your face " that certain someone says.

And I recognize the voice as soon as it heard me I turn around to see my best friend Ayzel, her hands were tied behind her back and she was being dragged by Ethan they stopped some feet away from me but still in front.

The devil took out his gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Ayzel and smirked, w even more eyes widened as saucer no no no this can't happen again at that time my heart stopped he can't do this again.

This all is happening because of me first my father got killed because of me and now Ayzel I can't let this happen. I'll agree to this marriage I can'tlethemmm hurt Ayzel because of me.

He gave a sign to molvie Sahab to start nikah again. By the time I was crying hysterically "do you Aykiz Khan take Zaviyar Malik as your husband" he asked
"I do. I'm doing this for her
I do. this will end soon
I do." I'll bear it
She said she can hear the cries of her best friend from behind as she is trying her best to stop her from doing this marriage.

"Do you Zaviyar Malik take Aykiz Khan as your beloved wife? molvi Sahab asked him
"I do. I'll hurt her
I do. I'll break her
I do." I'll make her beg for death
And I'll have no mercy.

"So now I pronounce you husband and wife " molvie Sahab announced, and started to feel dizzy I step back and fell on the floor.

"This is just the beginning of your fall" those were the last words I heard before darkness consume me

Hi lovely readers ...!
What do you think about this chapter.?
What will happen next how many of you like this chapter
A huge shoutout to my beloved reader. @ellejonnes And like always @Eliannamoon

Next update on 45 votes
Words:1649

Vote, share and comment.
Buy...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
66K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
149K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
195K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...