The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

Von 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... Mehr

Prologue
Ch.1
❤Ch.2
❤Ch.3
❤Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎶Malleus x Reader
💔Jamil x Reader
💔Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
💔Angel!Epel x Reader
💠I want to Fly Pt.1
💠I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
💔Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
💠Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.♥)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
💠 Jade x reader pt.2
💠 Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
🔥Ch 39
🔥Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

Fairy Gala Pt.3

2.2K 84 4
Von 1234321X

On the day of the party and everyone was slightly nervous as they made their way to the garden.

" This cloth, how do I wear them again?" Kalim asked.

" Give it. You put it around your shoulder... there," Jamil said as he helped Kalim.

" I get nervous... no, restless wearing this expensive clothing," Ruggie commented.

" You'll look used to it if you act proud. Don't fidget so much," Leona said.

" Everyone's shining so brightly!" Grimm said.

" It's thanks to the embroidery, also the fairy powder on us," Jamil said.

" Everyone looks good," Y/n smiled in her fairy form.

" You too... not bad for a herbivore," Leona smirked as he held out his palm for y/n to perch on.

" Yeah. You look like a real fairy and you don't have to worry about the dust washing off," Jamil smiled.

"Are you ready, everyone? There's no use for those harsh training if you slip up in the end. Look at the mirror and check your make up. At first, I didn't know what'll happen to your potatoes, but...You look good today," Vil said as his eyes landed on Y/n.

" V-...... Vil-sensei〜〜〜! It's thanks to you that I could dance. I'll work hard on the stage!" Kalim said.

"Don't forget the real mission. Your mission is to steal back the stolen magic stone. If you can't get back the stolen magic stone, the school won't be in peace. Listen, the runway is a battlefield. Steal both attention and the tiara with your best performance!" Vil said sternly.

Y/n and her fairy friends flew ahead as Ora held the crown gift close to her, bringing it just in case something went wrong.

" The venue of the Fairy Gala is here, the Botanical Garden. We will meet only fairies in there. We mustn't let anyone know that we're humans. Pay attention and be careful. Especially...Hmm? ...Hey, where's Kalim!?" Jamil gasped as he looked around.

 " Eh? ...now that I look around, he's not here!" Ruggie shouted.

" That bastard, he went astray so quickly," Leona growled.

" Hey, everyone!" Kalim called out.

" Kalim! Don't walk away on your own. Good grief... you sure don't feel nervous," Jamil asked.

" There's a problem. Please help me for a bit!" Kalim called.

Everyone looked at each other before running over to Kalim's location.

"...so, what is it?" Jamil asked.

" Here! Look at this one," Kalim said as he looked down at a tiny figure.

" Clink... clink...," Craft Fairy groaned.

" Whoa!! A palm-sized human is crouching on the side of the road!" Grimm stated.

" It has transparent wings... is that a fairy?" Ruggie said.

Craft Fairy : Clink... clink...

" I found it on the way to the venue, it seems like it doesn't feel so good. But I can't understand its words, so I didn't know what to do," Kalim explained.

" Ugh, Kalim-Kun is a real enough of a good guy," Ruggie sighed.

" When I don't feel good, Jamil always gives me the right medicine, right? That's why maybe he'll know what's wrong with this guy," Kalim said.

" I'm not knowledgeable about fairies but... It's holding its stomach... is it stomachache?" Jamil said as he studied the fairy.

Craft Fairy : Clink-y!

"Stomachache... umm, I'm sure I... oh, here it is! The magic stomachache medicine that I'm always holding just in case! Jamil made it with herbs. Drink it, you'll feel better soon," Kalim smiled as he handed the fairy the medicine.

Craft Fairy : Clink...

Gulp gulp

Craft Fairy : !!!!!! ...Clink! Cli—nk!

" Whoa, what? You suddenly stood up... did it hurt?" Kalim asked in shock.

Craft Fairy : Clink! Clink clink!!

" Umm, I really don't understand what you're saying, " Kalim  sighed,

Craft Fairy : ...clink!!!

"The fairy said thank you," Y/n said as the fairy nodded.

"Wow, Y/n you understand their language?" Kalim awed.

"Well no, It's this fairy bell that Ora gave me. She said that fairies use this to communicate with other fairies," Y/n explained.

The crafty fairy got to work to make more fairy bells for the NRC student in disguise.

"Thank you very much kind, fairy," Y/n thanked as she bowed.

Botanical Garden — Runway

The students entered the garden to see a great runway in the middle of the garden. Y/n and the others awed in amazement as they took in the decorations.

"Whoa〜! Amazing! The botanical garden is decorated with many flowers!" Kalim awed.

" What's with this extravagant venue〜〜〜! Botanical garden's grasses and flowers are sprayed with gold powder... and on top of the table, there's food, food, food!!" Ruggie smiled.

"There are so many fairies. Some's bigger than Leona, but some's smaller than my pinky," Kalim said.

"  Hey. Don't jump around and look deep inside the venue," Jamil sighed.

"Deep inside? ... there are a runway and a gorgeous chair," Grimm said

"It's a special seat for the fashion show. That'll be where the venue's boss... queen's place to sit," Leona said.

"Yes. That's where Ruggie and others will steal the tiara," Leona said.

Grim : It-it's in the middle of the runway!!!! There are fairies from the right and left! There's nowhere to hide except behind it!

" We'll be captured by the fairies if we stole the tiara from a place like that!" Ruggie gasped.

"There's the subtropical zone near the chair. You can just run away there after getting the tiara. Just go straight after that and there's the back entrance,  Leona said.

"You're saying it so easily because you're not doing it yourself〜! The one who'll be captured and restrained if the plan fails is me and Y/n, okay?" Ruggie :

"Shut up... don't blabber about the possibilities of failure. I'm saying that because I won't let them,"  Leona said.

"geez! Don't you ever forget you said that!" Ruggie shouted.

Kalim: Yeah, leave it to us

Jamil: Then, let's split into two groups

Botanical Garden — Subtropical Zone

"  Grim-Kun. Listen to me carefully. I'll be the one who'll take the real tiara and put the fake one on the queen's head. Please give me a sign when it's time to exchange the tiaras. Call my phone for 1 second. This is my number. I've turned off the sound, so it's fine. We can't see the show from behind the chair. So when the queen's attention is elsewhere should be when... Please signal me when the venue's cheers the most," Ruggie said.

"I'm getting nervous," Y/n smiled as she flew off with Ora and the others.

Moderator Fairy : Coming up next... entry number 14. This group's first participation!

Moderator Fairy : The group name is... "Me and My Servants"?

Moderator Fairy : I wonder what fashion they'll show us. Please greet them with applause!

Y/n and the others flew towards the crowd and a bit away from the queen's seat.

"What a silly name they chose," Ora giggled.

Clap clap clap

"What were they thinking?" Y/n chuckled.

Fairy A : I've never seen those fairies. Where did they come from?

Fairy B : I've never seen that makeup... but it suits the "exotic" theme well

" There are many audiences... It's so intense seeing them on top of the stage," Kalim smiled nervesly.

" Calm down, let's go through the runway as we practiced," Jamil said.

Fairy C : The costumes are so pretty... look, that detailed embroidery! Feels like you captured morning's light in a cloth!

Fairy A : I wonder what performance they'll give us

" The reaction to the costumes are great," Jamil said.

" That Crewel, even if he's that arrogant, seems like his sense got through the fairies," Leona said.

"Okay, let's make the crowds cheer more! It's time to show the results of our special training with Vil-sensei! Let's go, Jamil!" Kalim smiled.

"Hmph. Don't lose too much of your mind, Kalim!" Jamil said.

Fairy A : Such light steps! Is he a wind fairy?

Fairy B : He's turning his body in the ground... I've never seen a choreography this intense before!

Fairy C : So intense! Let's see it closer!

Craft Fairy Leader : Ah, that's Kalim-san and the others!

Queen : Is it your acquaintance?

Craft Fairy Leader : Yes! It's a nice... amazing performance, right queen?

"Yes. It's very beautiful," The queen said as her eyes wandered a bit till they found a pair of foreign-looking fairies.

"Oh, it's you, you came," The queen said as she rosed from her chair.

"Y/n the fairy queen is coming over to us. What do we do?" Vinca asked nervesly.

"This isn't part of the plan!" Ora whispered.

"Zephyr, hand me the gift please," Y/n said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

66.5K 2.3K 9
Things were going Very well for Orientation. There was only one last Coffin to be open. However when Opened there was no one inside. Until a small Cr...
210K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
115K 4.8K 91
♡⋆.ೃ࿔* └ ➝ 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ "𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲. 𝗘...
15.3K 714 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...