The Salvatore Sister

By intpwhore

Evelina Salvatore, the long forgotten sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. To them she is nothing but a sad... More

Cast
Days of bliss part 1
Days of Bliss part 2
Days of Misery
1 - I'm Back
2 - a werewolf
3 - Saving the brothers
4 - The masquerade ball
5 - Elijah
Flashback ~ 2
6 - Little Gilbert
7 - Jules
8 - Rose
9 - Kidnapped
10 - I won't hurt her, she's too pretty
11 - The second choice
12 - Lina
13 - I pity you, Evelina
14 - The ritual
15 - The cure
16 - Ripper
17 - Day drinking and Death
18 - Windy city

Flashback ~ 1

8K 203 67
By intpwhore

1957

It was a beautiful summers morning in Tennessee. The sun shone down on Evelina Salvatore as she drank sweet tea at a local cafe whilst reading a newspaper. Her peace was broken by her best friend Jocelyn Banks.

"Evelina? I need to talk to you." Jocelyn said.

"So talk." Evelina replied.

"Not with listening ears." Jocelyn hinted to the vampire sitting around them.

Evelina groaned as they walked together to Jocelyn's apartment. The vampire problem was slowly increasing in Tennessee. The only exception Jocelyn made, as a witch, was for Evelina. But Jocelyn had been uneasy for weeks as the arrival of Kol Mikaelson had increased the vampire population. But as they had no way of exterminating him, the girls had to think of another plan.

Lucky for them, another Mikaelson had just arrived into town. Klaus.

"You hate vampires Jocelyn. Why would you help one?" Evelina inquired.

"Look, Klaus promised to dagger Kol because apparently he escaped him earlier last year. I'm only helping him to get rid of Kol." Jocelyn explained.

"Alright fine, when can I meet this Klaus?" Evelina asked.

"Soon, but I must warn he isn't the easygoing type." Jocelyn said.

~~~~~

As Evelina walked down the beautiful streets, she was taken a back by somebody grabbing her arm.

"Hello beautiful." Kol Mikaelson whispered in her ear.

"Kol. I told you to stop with the sneaking up on me! Besides, I hate your flirting." Evelina argued.

"Oh don't be silly love, you like it. You love the way I drive you mad." He smirked.

"This whole town hates you."

"Your talking about that witch Jocelyn aren't you? She never gave me a chance."

"Because you came to her town and started bloodshed. And let's not forget the army of vampires that your building up."

"Oh Evie..." Kol said as he stroked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "Let's just forget this hatred your friend has of me for now."

Evelina's heart raced and Kol smirked as he could hear it. It was true, he drove her mad and she couldn't help it. Ever since he stepped into Tennessee she was drawn to him. His cheeky smirk and gorgeous looks. But she knew Jocelyn would hate her for it. He killed people and tortured witches. All Evelina wanted to do was hate him, but she couldn't.

She reached upto his face and kissed him gently. He grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall firmly. His hand ran effortlessly through her hair as they became intoxicated with eachother.

Not only did Kol drive Evelina mad but Evelina drove him mad. He loved her caring yet driven attitude. She admired her loyalty to her friend Jocelyn and despite her knowing he was one of the most powerful vampires in the world, she wasn't afraid of him. She was the only person he would allow to talk back to him. He was in love with her.

But more than anything he loved that almost everyone that came into contact with Evelina fell for her. He wanted more than anything to boast that she was his. But sadly, she would never allow it. She swiftly, walked away from the vampire leaving him once again madly in love and unfulfilled.

~~~~~

The night was soon upon the town and Jocelyn had informed Evelina that Klaus was going to meet with her tonight. Evelina put on a slim fitted dress with a skirt, her hair curled perfectly how everyone in 1957 wore it. She arrived at the bar to find the young witch already talking to the man.

She stood for a moment and admired him, she wasn't surprised as he was the brother of Kol. He was amazingly handsome and wore a cheeky smirk much like Kol's but darker. She instantly had a bad feeling about him yet was still drawn to the darkness. That was her flaw.

"Oh hey Evelina! Come sit!" Jocelyn ushered the girl over to where they were sitting.

Klaus looked up to see the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. Her dark hair complimented her sparkling blue eyes and her face was perfectly structured. She seemed so effortlessly gorgeous as she wore little to no makeup. She smiled as she approached Jocelyn and that smile would be one he could never forget. It was so hopeful and pure, and she gave off a sense of security and happiness. He couldn't keep his eyes of her and soon he noticed the other men the room couldn't either. His heart stung with jealousy despite only just meeting this girl. What was she doing to him?

"Hi, I'm Evelina." She introduced.

Evelina. What a beautiful name. Klaus thought.

"Klaus." He also greeted informally.

Noticing the tension between the two, Jocelyn instantly decided to change subject.

"Anyway, about this weapon. Are you sure it works?" She inquired.

"Yes I'm sure it works I've used it countless times." Klaus reassured.

"But isn't he your brother? Why do you wanna put him down?" Evelina asked, feeling quite protective over the vampire.

"You see Evelina, my brother is a loose hatch, there's no way to control him without this dagger." Klaus explained.

"Well from what I heard your not exactly a picnic sweetheart." Evelina retorted.

Klaus raised an eyebrow, she had a fire in her like no one else before. No vampire in their right mind would talk to original like that and survive. But instead of killing her right there, Klaus simply smiled and turned that smile into a small laugh.

"Is this the great Klaus Mikaelson laughing?" Evelina smirked.

"Well I just thought it funny that you would speak to me like that." Klaus replied.

"I'm not scared of anyone. Especially men who look at me the way you do." Evelina said.

"Alright enough, we need to make a plan Klaus because Kol won't go down easy." Jocelyn interrupted the two bickering.

"Trust me dear witch, I will have no problem taking care of him." Klaus said and Evelina felt a pain in her chest. Almost as if she was starting to care for Kol.

"I don't want any of my people getting hurt, he has killed too many witches." Jocelyn said, firmly.

"Well if they die, it will be collateral damage." Klaus replied.

"Klaus." Evelina burst, angrily.

Klaus' dark face softened at the sound of her voice. Why did she have the power to do that? And why did she seemed unbothered by his presence whilst he was the opposite because of hers?

All these thoughts crossed Klaus' mind whilst he set up a plan with the young witch. They planned to dagger Kol by sundown in four weeks, that way it was an eclipse and if anything went wrong Jocelyn would have enough power to stop him hurting her people.

Throughout the time plotting, Evelina also found herself admiring the man. She hated him for what he was doing to Kol but she knew she shouldn't. Kol had killed some of Jocelyn's closest witch friends. But she loved him, despite constantly telling herself she didn't.

~~~~~

Jocelyn left hours later and Evelina and Klaus were alone. Just as she got up to leave, Klaus stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Klaus said as he stroked her soft cheek.

"Has anyone ever told you how creepy you are?" Evelina scoffed as she walked away but was once again stopped.

"Stop grabbing my arm." She argued.

"Stop denying the tension between us." Klaus smirked.

"I just met you buddy. There's no tension, stick to trying to dagger your brother and leave me out of it." She pushed him away and strutted out of the bar.

Klaus stood in awe of the woman he'd just met. He'd never met anybody like her before and he was determined to make her his.

~~~~~

Evelina returned to her apartment soon after. It was small but homely. It had only two rooms and a bathroom but Evelina loved it. It felt much more comfortable than the huge mansions and houses she'd lived in before. She sat on her small blue sofa after kicking off her heels and throwing her coat on the kitchen table.

She loved nights such as these, it made her feel human again. She would sit for hours watching old black and white shows on the small brown tv whilst eating potato chips. It's the same reason she loved Jocelyn so much, Jocelyn made her feel like a real person again.

There was a knock at the door. Evelina used her hearing to hear that it was Jocelyn as she recognised her anxious foot tapping.

"Come in!" Evelina shouted.

She opened the door.

"Hey." Jocelyn sighed, "What are you watching?"

"The Ruff and Reddy show." Evelina smiled.

"Your watching cartoons again?" Jocelyn laughed.

"It's funny, just because your heartless and old." Evelina replied.

"Coming from the 109 year old vampire."

"Oh you can't talk Jocelyn, your a witch."

Jocelyn simply shook her head before they burst out laughing. They spent the rest of the night talking, laughing and singing whilst watching cartoons. It was late before they drifted asleep laying on top of eachother on the small couch.

Evelina had never had a friend as close as Jocelyn. They were inseparable since the moment they met. Witches were shocked that Jocelyn would be friends with a vampire but Evelina was different. She was more human than most people.

~~~~~

Weeks later, Evelina slipped away from a sleeping Jocelyn to get breakfast. She loved the cafe below her apartment, she'd go there every morning.

"Good morning Mrs Worth!" She greeted the woman working behind the counter.

"Oh morning Miss Salvatore, how are you dear?" The woman replied in a deep southern accent.

"I'm alright, how is Henry?" Evelina asked, referring to the woman's husband who had been sick for many weeks.

"Oh he's not great, up all night coughing."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep him in my prayers."

Evelina was very close with Mr Worth before he became ill. She wanted more than anything to heal him with her blood but she didn't want to reveal her identity to the sweet human couple.

"Thank you dear, just a sweet tea and toast?"

"Yes please." Evelina replied before the woman hurried to the kitchen to make the food.

She sat on her usual table, accompanied by a fresh flower Mrs Worth had put out just for her. She smiled at the gesture when suddenly someone appeared behind her.

"Beautiful, almost as beautiful as you love." Somebody whispered into her ear with a strong British accent.

"Klaus." Evelina said, flatly.

The curly haired man swiftly pulled out the chair in front of her and sat beside her. She rolled her eyes as she noticed his appearance in the morning was becoming a common thing as he visited her almost everyday for the past 4 weeks.

"You are quite the charmer aren't you, Lina." Klaus remarked having watched the confrontation between the little old woman and Evelina. Evelina groaned as she hated the nickname that Klaus had given her.

"Shouldn't you be lurking in the shadows? Wouldn't want Kol to see you."

"Kol is about as observant as a blind bat, besides we're in a quaint cafe."

"A quaint cafe in which I would like to be alone to eat my breakfast, so now if you would kindly leave." Evelina retorted.

"Not very friendly today, love."

"Not to you." Evelina said as Mrs Worth arrived with her food.

"Evelina dear, who's this?" The woman asked.

"Klaus Mikaelson." Klaus replied for her.

"Oh well, he seems nicer than that Kol fellow you are constantly with. I never liked that boy." The woman said.

Evelina hitched a breath and bit her lip. Klaus furrowed his eyebrows and felt his body tense up with jealousy.

"Kol?" He said.

"We're just acquaintances." Evelina lied.

"Don't lie to the man. I always catch them canoodling." The woman laughed as she greeted another customer walking through the door.

Klaus' hands turned into knuckles. He'd only known this girl for a few weeks but the thought of his brother using her made him build up with anger. Evelina noticed this and quickly put her hand on his, he melted at her touch and became calmer.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"You shouldn't trust him Evelina, I know Kol." Klaus said.

"And so do I, he wouldn't hurt me." Evelina argued.

Klaus' jealousy returned as he realised her feelings for his brother. He wanted now more than ever to put Kol down.

"Your witch friend wouldn't like this." Klaus said.

"You can't tell her, please." Evelina said.

Klaus looked up to the girl and gently placed his hand on her face before vamp-speeding away. Leaving her confused and anxious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 16 9
Isabella Bianco a powerful supernatural with a kind hearted soul that everyone loved dearly. But she finds herself in trouble when she can't remember...
198K 2.9K 40
First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Through the first 64 years of her vampire l...
389K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗿𝗲�...
45.1K 939 12
Upon the revival of Stefan and Damons sister, Cecelia Salvatore, the dynamics in Mystic Falls are forced to change as the girl that was believed to b...