whats mine ||bxb|| {{EDITING}}

By 1_universal_geek

Hello is Tim (Slow and random updates UwU) Started: 11/8/20 Finished: ??? dis is mah black clover book no gi... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
A/N
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
A/N

chapter 5

2K 65 12
By 1_universal_geek

"What?" The crowd exclaims

"Hehehe got a problem with it, the black bulls just sound most fun" malachite states and crossed his arms. Fuegoleon hummed softly and nods he wanted malachite on his team but yamis squad seems to be the best for malachite and his strange powers.

Yamis chuckles and clapped his hands "perfect" he stated.

"Uh...number 166 the black bulls"

Malachite hummed softly no one as ever chosen for the black bulls it was either yami asking or someone just ending up there.

It was the very end of the exam where all who had no hands had to leave back home and all those who had hands stayed so they can go with their captain.

Malachite hummed softly as he walked all around the halls and looked at the other participants. He looks over to see pasta run pass him making him deadpan abit and chuckles slightly. Pasta then walked to where he would meet up with captain yami.

"Hello Mr serial looking killer" malachite smiled , "hmm you want a death wish kid?" He gave off his scary vibes "aha nope im good" malachite states with a nervous smile.

They had to wait a while till asta came along "you have some nerve making me wait like that kid" yami growled. "Captain you seriously cant believe it, it was long, huge ac-" malachite had covered astas mouth "no further details please that sounds disgusting" malachite states.

"Thats not what i meant" yami huffs as he grabbs the top of astas head making asta yelp. "Go on finral" yami sighs "mkay" finral nods and opened a portal "wow how cool" asta said in awe "since you both dont know how to fly a broom so your gonna have to learn some sort of movement spell, or right this kid doesnt have any" yami laughed a bit.

"Uh captain this portal is pretty size able can you maybe hurry up?" Finral mumbles "whats that it almost sounded like you were telling me what to do. Suck it up and push pass your limits" yami growled.

Yami only then threw asta into the portal, malachite exclaims "hey hey hey! Do me!" He states and yami grunts and goes ahead, fling malachite right in. "Weeeee!!" Malachite exclaims and lands on top of asts, he looked at asta who was on the ground making him snicker a bit. "That hurt" asta mumbles, they only then looked at the huge and unique looking black bulls hideout.

"All right, the black bulls hideout" asta exclaims. "Pretty neat" malachite mumbles as he helped asta up."nice huh? We have a pretty snazzy hide out"

Yami said.

"Yep crumbing bricks and all" finral comments "as of today this'll be our place too huh malachite?" asta said excitedly malachite looked at the shorter male then chuckles and nods "yep"

Asta went ahead and opened the door to introduce himself to the crew before a huge fireball shot at him making him fly back. Malachite deadpanned a bit "this is us the worst of the worst, welcome to the black bulls" yami states.

Asta tried getting in again before another fire ball came shooting at him and he had to dodge it. The fire only cooled down and they were presented to those inside, two males fighting??, a drunk woman, a small woman eating food, some dude looking in the mirror with a nose bleed and a big guy breathing out smoke.

Asta looked at them in awe while malachite grinned a bit 'they look like so much fun!' He thought in his head his hands going up and down

He jumped a bit when asta stomped his food and introduced himself as well as the dream he had, no one listened tho. "Heh guess they are busy" malachite mumbles and shrugs a bit "no kidding" asta mumbles and pouts abit. Malachite then jumps away when a fireball made its way towards them.

Malachite snickers as he helped asta up then looked at the mess and sighs then looked at yami "all right I've had enough QUIT BREAKING STUFF ALREADY" yami yelled breaking more of the wall then what already was.

'Talk about breaking?' Malachite deadpanned

Everyone noticed that their captain was back and all chatted too him. Malachite thought they were crazy which made him even more excited to have them become his friends and maybe family too, for all he knew his only friend was asta.

Asta was being trampled over but malachite got him out of the mess and snickers abit. "Heh"

"Hahaha glad to see that you all missed me now shut up will ya?" Yami mumbles as they all sat properly nod being rowdy anymore. "I'd like to meet your two new members, uh where'd they go?" Yami looked around then saw malachite laughing as asta was under the big male.

"Quit messing around" yami huffs "yep I'll just pass out?" asta mumbles but malachite helped him out "as I was saying this shrimp here is one new member, the guy over there is aswell another of our new members" yami states

"Right, im malachite, from hage village nice to meet you all, you all look so exciting" malachite bounced abit from side to side looking at all of them with a grin. He then let asta introduce himself " and im Asta from hage village.its really nice to meet everyone" he yelled.

"Finral introduce everyone" yami ordered "of course"

"You know Gordon agrippa, not always the easiest to talk too but he's good people"

'Wonder if he puts on make up or is that his face?' Malachite thought in his head.

"Next we have Vanessa enoteca tends to pick fights when shes drunk but shes good people"

'Wow I love her hair' malachite looked at the woman and waved with a small smile

"Hage village huh? Thats very impressive how you come from there and ended up here to the top" vanesse smirks. Asta freaked abit and had a small nose bleed, malachite raised a brow and crossed his arms and chuckles abit 'flooozy'

The woman only then puked in front of them

"Luck voltia a battle freaks whos addicted to fighting, but hes goof people"

'Fighting huh? So exciting!' Malachite smiled and waved

"Nice meeting you guys, do you guys like to fight?" Luck smiled brightly "meh im okay but I will think about it" malachite smiled and gave a thumbs up

"What about you?" Luck turns to Asta "uh sure?" Asta mumbles. "Okay well wanna go? You, me? Huh huh?" Luck states.

They were interuppted. By a male holding up a photo of a little girl "this is my sister marie shes an angel" the male stated with a nosebleed.

"Yeah?" asta tilts his head a bit " if you lay a finger on her then you two will die" the male threatened "oh..hoho thats...uh nice?" Malachite mumbles unsure of how she react.

"Gauche adalai loves his sister abit too much but hes good people"

'Yikes sister fetish' malachite haced a bit in his head but shook his head and turns to the next.

"Charmy pappitson, a big eater but shes good people"

'Ooo whats she eating? It looks delicious' malachite hummed softly

" and this is grey I dont really get him but hes good people"

'Why is steam coming out his mouth?' Malachite asked in his head. "Uh hi"

"Then Theres Magna swing a street punk but hes good people"

The two new males looked at the punk looking male that was glaring at them. 'Talk about a bad hair day?' Malachite hums and crossed his arms again.

"Im fineal roulacase a lady killer and finally we have the black bulls fearless leader the great captain yami sukehiro"

'Yams' malachite snickers a bit then thought of their names not remembering neather of them but oh well.

"Glad to be here" malachite said and smiled a bit "there are more members but their off on missions and what not" yami shrugs. Asta onlt then cried. Out loudly how hes glad to be there, "your loud as you are short arent ya?" Yami asked.

"You guys will get used to it" malachite waved his hands abit pardoning Asta and his loud ass voice.

"Aight gang give the shortie a nice work out but dont kill him as for the taller one he has magic and had already proved himself in the exam. Malachite looked at yami and grinned abit "thought you wouldn't have picked me cus of being grimoire less" he mumbles and shrugs slight.

He then looked over to asta "good luck okay?" He whispers. '
"Right!" Asta smiled and nods as they gave each other high fives and a thumbs up.

astas test was on, malachite watched from a tree branch and hummed softly then sees a black bull robe appear on him. He looked over to Vanessa who gave him a wink making malachite s eyes sparkle abit. He only then continued to watch asta and his extra tests then sees a bird land on him, he raised a brow but shruggs and watch closely.

It was a while after but asta had made it and was already fixed up with a robe. Malachite smiled as he got out of the tree and walked to them with a small chuckle "we're in" malachite exclaims and tackle hugs Asta from behind .

"looks pretty good on you guys" Magna comments. "Ifs official now your apart of the black bulls" he said "yeaaaahahaha!" Asta exclaims happily. Malachite snickers a bit

"This is gonna be so exciting"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.5K 41
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
117K 3.9K 51
Book 1: The Whisperer STARTED April 23rd, 2022 ENDED ??? The wheels of time have spun, and the stage is prepared. Stretching beyond her, the path ext...
242K 7.2K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...