SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

2.7K 70 3
By -ADOREMARAIS

THE CITY OF LOVE WAS BEAUTIFUL. having arrived in paris yesterday morning, eliza and jaden had spent their first day exploring around their hotel before turning in for the night, as jet leg had really messed up with their sleeping patterns.

eliza had woken up at around eleven in the morning on this second day of being in paris. jaden was still fast asleep next to her, his arms wrapped around the girls waist, making her not want to get up, as if she did, she would wake up jaden in the process.

but eliza did not want to sleep anymore of the day away, as she was eager to explore this city.

paris was sunny on this day, eliza thankful for that as the daylight shown through the glass door of the balcony.

not only had jaden chosen an amazing hotel in orlando, but this hotel in paris too? was stunning for eliza.

in the welcome lobby, there was a fountain, to which eliza stared at, admiring the water works and different shows the fountain had put on whilst jaden had checked the pair in.

eliza had decided to just get up from bed, her wanting to start her day and she wanted jaden to do that too. jaden felt the girl climb out of his arms, him attempting to pull her back into his grip, the girl scurrying away, a faint laugh escaping her mouth.

"nice try there." eliza commented as she turned around to see jaden's eyes quickly shut, him attempting to trick eliza.

but that didn't work.

"you are the worst at trying to act asleep- like look at you! you're smiling!"

jaden couldn't hold it in anyone, him letting out a laugh as eliza watched him get out of bed, making his way over to the girl to give her a hug. he gave his girlfriend a kiss on the check, him not wanting to give her a proper kiss until he brushed his teeth.

"what time is it?" jaden asked, his words mumbling into eliza's head as he rested his chin on her head, the two looking out the glass door, the view of paris being on display.

"it's eleven, and i don't want to sleep the day away." eliza responded, jaden nodding his as he gave eliza's waist a squeeze with his arms. the two stayed like that for a moment or two, until eliza tapped jaden's arms so she could move and make her way to the bathroom.

"what we doing today?" eliza shouted to jaden as he watched her go into the bathroom, her brushing her teeth. jaden shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to join eliza in the bathroom, him too brushing his teeth.

"how-" eliza began to speak with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"eliza- before you try and speak to me with toothpaste in your mouth and accidentaintly dribble out toothpaste that you have before, spit out your toothpaste first." jaden commented, eliza shaking her head as she remembered that time.

jaden brushed his own teeth as he waited for eliza to finish, so she could ask him her question clearly, no toothpaste being involved.

"well what do you want to do? you said there's going to be some surprises so what are we going to do?" eliza asked jaden, him raising an eyebrow. he lifted up his index finger, telling eliza to wait a second whilst he finished brushing his teeth.

eliza stared at her boyfriend as she waited impatiently for jaden to finish brushing his teeth, as he decided today he would take his sweet time brushing his teeth, just to annoy eliza.

"you'll find out later in the week, but how about going to the eiffel tower today?" jaden took eliza's squeal as a yes, him knowing that the eiffel tower was one of the top landmarks she wanted to see.

after eliza's little showcase of excitement, the couple proceeded to get themselves ready, eliza often getting distracted by looking out of the windows, admiring the paris scenery, the environment being very different in style to los angeles. there was more of a fancier exterior to buildings and homes, eliza loving how each building looked like it was worth millions.

jaden had to pull the girl away from the window every now and then, telling the girl that she would just waste the day away staring out the window, to which eliza stated she would rather waste the day away staring at her surroundings and view of paris, than waste the day being asleep.

the streets of paris were busy, the sun having brought out the locals alongside tourists as jaden and eliza made their way towards the eiffel tower. the two had been holding hands on the walk to the landmark, their hotel having not been far away from it. but eliza had pulled her hand away from jaden's so she could get some photos to help her remember her time here.

they had just been for breakfast, both teenagers enjoying pancakes and croissants on the side. as well as finding the exterior of the french buildings beautiful, eliza was even more surprised on the insides. pillars and light blue walls inside the restaurant.

eliza smiled as jaden grabbed her hand once again after eliza had taken another photo, the two continuing their way to the area that surrounded the eiffel tower. jaden felt eliza squeeze his hand, making him furrow his eyes before he noticed how crowded the area of the eiffel tower was, him knowing eliza hates larger groups.

she didn't mind the parties and the groups that were at the boys parties back home, but when in public spaces and there being large crowds, of which she could easily lose people in, did often scare her.

jaden returned the squeeze to eliza's hand, mentally reassuring the girl. if that wasn't enough, jaden planted a kiss on her temple, eliza quick to smile at the gesture.

"you'll be fine." jaden whispered to the girl, eliza nodding her head as they walked towards the eiffel tower, her worries quickly fading as she looked up at the landmark. jaden noticed how eliza had quickly stopped worrying, him smiling as she watch as her eyes lit up at the structure.

eliza had always been a fan of landmarks, her dreams being that she would try and see as many as she could in her lifetime, her also wanted to go to as many landmarks, and try and visit all of the seven wonders of the world.

"oh i am in love with this place already."

"you're going to be saying that on every holiday we go on aren't you?" jaden joked as eliza nodded her head, giving the boy a smile. she leaned herself against the boys arm, her hands giving his another squeeze as she admired the scenery around her.

"wait- who said i'm going to go on more holidays with you?"

"you just said it." jaden hit back, eliza rolling her eyes as she give his hand a gentle slap, him letting out a laugh whilst getting his phone out.

"i hate you sometimes hossler."

"sure you do hall."

elizahall added to her instagram story

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

small chapter once again- sorry🥺

i just had a mini breakdown because i wasn't supposed to go back to school until weds because i was supposed to be isolating, but now they are making us all go back in tomorrow, and that means i have to do my mock exams

OF WHICH I'VE DONE NO REVISION FOR MAY I ADD BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WASN'T DOING THEM

um but yeah, just a little chapter for them being in paris, i went quickly from orlando to paris as i wanted to start writing for paris.

but anyone got any wonders as to the surprises jaden has in store?

oh and I've just realised a daniel seavey book in a little celebration for me reaching 300 followers 🤭🥺

n e whore

stay safe, hope you are having/ had a good day, and have an amazing week- ily🤍🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
49.3K 515 15
Thea finds out Her old friend Nessa Is dealing with a lot of hate. She decided to message her. Next thing she knows she is at the sway house. Will sh...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...