SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

3.1K 76 27
By -ADOREMARAIS

"HOW ABOUT THIS?" eliza asked as she lifted up something from the counter. jaden turned his head from looking at the display of bombastic bombs.

"wha-ah!"

eliza laughed as she pulled back the object from jaden's face she was about to purchase, jaden clasping onto his chest as he breathed out heavily, his heart accelerating from the scare and high pitch of which was the screaming yo-yo from the marvellous shop of weasleys' wizard wheezes.

"don't tell me you're getting that." jaden whispered, his heart still beating a fast rate.

"what? of course i am!" eliza exclaimed, jaden laughing as he picked up a box containing a screaming yo-yo.

"fine i'll get one too."

"i'm getting my one because of my bryce. just to keep pissing him off." eliza said, jaden laughing as the two walked around the store, picking up, basically everything they could, eliza wanting every single thing.

"and that's why i'm getting one too, i'll help you piss him off."

"oh you are evil."

"and so are you."

the couple then proceeded to wait in the line so they could buy, practically everything they could, from the weasley's wizard wheezes. it was later in the evening, and jaden was right when he was saying eliza wanted to spend a whole day just admiring the world of harry potter inside of the universal studios. they still had the other side of the harry potter world in islands of adventure park, to which eliza was adamant she was going to do today.

but jaden said they should just walk around get used to the park of orlando studios, and should advance to island adventures once they had done this park first. eliza was hesitant on that, but she then agreed to that plan, knowing she had the whole week, so she could take her time and that the rides and shops weren't just going to magically disappear.

or i mean they could, it was harry potter after all.

it was a good job that eliza had premade a savings pot with a load of money in it for spending, her always knowing that she was going to come here, she just didn't know she would be able to go there at the age of eighteen, without her family paying for hit. so, because she didn't have to pay for it, because jaden had obviously organised the whole holiday, eliza was going to be the spender of the holiday, her buying jaden stuff as a thanks for him even booking his holiday as of her christmas present.

jaden was of course also a harry potter fan, but wouldn't go as far as saying he was a harry potter fanatic like his girlfriend, but he was intrigued in getting souvenirs from the trip, so he allowed eliza to buy him stuff from diagon alley.

before being in weasley's wizard wheezes, they had been in every shop that was in diagon alley, having spent money in each. she had bought a wide range of things: chocolate cauldrons, chocoballs, acid pops and even managed to buy a cauldron cake and pumpkin pastie for her and jaden to try from sugarplum's sweet shop.

both of them would highly recommend getting your hands on a cauldron cake and or a pumpkin pastie if you could.

golden snitches, a slytherin and gryffindor quidditch jumpers were bought. which was for who i wonder? hogwarts stationary had also been bought, a quill and a slytherin notebook for eliza, so she could start to write stories, songs, or just make a journal. or even for display, she didn't know yet.

she had always been in globus mundi, as both bryce and her mother wanted a key chain, and well eliza decided she was going to get her mother a harry potter keychain, and bryce was not going to get anything harry potter related in this store.

as she already had some surprises in store for her brother from the harry potter stores.

even though eliza had gone somewhat overboard with the amount she was buying, jaden had expected the whole shops situated in diagon alley to be sold out, but i mean eliza still had time to do so.

because eliza had a love for both remus lupin and sirius black, she had struggle deciding with what wand of theirs to buy. but in the end, she had gone with sirius's, a thought of getting bellatrix's also went through her head, but that would just be betraying sirius so she couldn't. she also was going to buy draco's wand, but then she remembered that she could buy that when the couple go to the harry potter studios in england.

because eliza imagined she was in the harry potter world and had been a fan since it was out, even though she technically wasn't born when the first came out, she still remembered watching it when was a toddler, her mum having loved the films, as did bryce, so it was only fitting that lisa would make eliza love them too.

the thing with eliza, she never lost her love for it all.

and when pottermore had come out years back, you bet eliza was on it. when it first come out, it was the best thing, interactive parts on the website, taking you through the years of attending hogwarts, and even from a young age, eliza had always been sorted into slytherin.

that was until a year back, she took the test again to be curious, her getting gryffindor. confused, she had taken it again, but this time getting slytherin once more. so eliza declared she was in fact a slytherin, or if people were being difficult, a very very dark gryffindor.

so it was only acceptable that eliza bought herself a slytherin tie and scarf, jadne doing the same but with gryffindor from madam malkin's robes.

borgin and burkes just consisted of eliza staring at the moving replica's, such as the hand inside of the shop, before jaden eventually pulled her away, and brought her attention onto the death eater masks. the designs were immaculate, them being exact replicas of the ones lucius malfoy and bellatrix lestrange wore, but the price of these caught her eye.

"these are hundred and ten dollars each!" eliza exclaimed, but in a whisper as she looked up at jaden. he shook his head, his eyes widened as he mumbled that was a bit steep for a death eater mask, dragging his girlfriend away, afraid she was going to buy it.

but even eliza wasn't that stupid and didn't want to spend that much on a mask. yes, lucius and bellatrix were worth it, but that was a crazy amount of money, even though eliza had already spent more than that in the other shops.

but we don't talk about that.

"is it back i just want a mug or a glass from in here?" eliza whispered, as jaden shook his head, squeezing his girlfriends as he scanned the dark and dim shop for a sign of a mug or a glass.

"found them." jaden announced, walking him and eliza through some of the other visitors inside the shops, not wanting to bump into anyone, or lose his girlfriend either, so he kept a firm grip on her hand, but not too firm of a grip that would hurt the girl.

"how much money do you plan on spending today eliza?" jaden asked his girlfriend, her just smiling as she shrugged her shoulders. she was currently browsing along the shelves, looking at the glasses and mugs.

"i've spent a lot but spending a hundred and ten dollars is too much on one item, on multiple it's okay." eliza stated, jaden taking the glass and mug out of her hand that she had picked up, the two walking towards the checkout.

"yeah true- when we're finished in here, do you fancy escaping from gringotts?" jaden asked his girlfriend as they walked out of borgin and burkes after having just payed for her harry potter themed glass and mug. as eliza heard jaden's question, she looked up at the boy in disbelief.

"is that even a question?"

elizahall added to her instagram story

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello

enjoy a little chapter, it's just more a chapter of me wishing i was in Orlando.

i released a jack Avery book if you guys wanna read it ;)

n e whore

stay safe, drink water and i love you☺️☺️🤍🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'
81.3K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃