Senorita - Tomdaya

By daniellehannahwrites

They say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste.... Tom Holland and Zendaya found love... More

prologue - Zendaya
prologue - Tom
chapter 1 - zendaya
chapter 2 - tom
chapter 3 - zendaya
chapter four - tom
chapter 5 - zendaya & tom
chapter 6 - zendaya & tom
chapter 7 | zendaya
chapter 8 | tom & zendaya
advertisement! not an updatte
chapter 9 | zendaya & tom
chapter 10 | tom & zendaya
chapter 11 | E! News + Zendaya
chapter 12 | killer + tom + shawn + zendaya
chapter 13 | zendaya + shawn + tom + vicky
chapter 14 | zendaya + shawn + the killer + tom + vicky
chapter 15 | zendaya + shawn + tom + vicky
chapter 16 | zendaya + mystery character + shawn + vicky
two originals + surprise!
Alternate Epilogue | E! News + Real Life
23 | So there's a sequel

epilogue

2.1K 17 39
By daniellehannahwrites

About A Month Later

I grin as he helps me get up from my seat and pushes my seat in. "What a gentleman." I remark as we walk out of the dining hall together.

I wrap my arms around him. "I love you. I don't want you to go to England."

"I love you too, bestie." He says back grinning, though pain can be seen in his eyes. 

"Hey! You aren't stealing my girl are you?" Shawn jokes as he comes up the steps and kisses Zendaya which she gladly returns.

"Z! You are not stealing my boy, are you?" says a dark haird girl, with a bob cut.

"KAIA!" Zendaya hugs her.

"Just a few months ago that wouldn't have been a friendly scream...can I apologize again?" She pleads.

Zendaya releases her and glares at her. "I might just scream at you. It wasn't your fault. You didn't even write the comment. Jacob did. And to think, he wanted to apologize to me that day. He really is a JERK!"

"Mm, all a trick so that way he could get the media on his side after his  'friendly break up with me' Jerk." She muttered.

Zendaya shakes her head. "Let's not dwell on it. He's in the past."

I nod. "She's right." I reach up to kiss Kaia, it feels good, just not the way Zendaya's lips do. STOP TOM! YOU LOVE KAIA! After we release I feel the black box in my pocket, nervously. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

I grin. "Well...we have to get to the airport. Meet you there babe?" Kaia shook her head. 

"Nah, I'll wait in the car." She said, smiling. I nod and give her a kiss goodbye.

"I think I'll ditto Kaia." Shawn said and kissed Zendaya goodbye.

We're left alone.

"Well, since I won't see you for a month...mind telling me why you did that us?" Zendaya asks, suddenly.

"No." I start telling her the full story, how I got drunk, and one thing led to another, and before I knew it. We were kissing.

"Camila pushed me away, and I ended up banging my head." I finished.

Zendaya looked down and bit her lip. "Thanks for telling me...I wish it had worked out." She said looking into my eyes.

"So do I." I whisper, our faces get closer and closer. 

Suddenly, two car swings around and Zendaya steps back. So do I and we look at the cars. Shawn's and Kaia's.

"Babe, we're going to miss our flight!" Kaia calls, I force a smile back at her. 

"Coming!"

"Zendaya, we have a movie date planned" Shawn calls.

"Coming!" 

We stand there looking at each other, then Zendaya forces a smile. "Goodbye Tom. I'll miss you, have fun with Kaia." She says and hugs me suddenly. I awkwardly hug her back.

"Bye Bestie!" I tell her.

With that, she hops down the stairs of the building and heads into Shawn's car. Shawn honks the horn and I go into the car with Kaia. 

"What was that all about?"

"Just saying goodbye." I say, kissing her. SHe nods. I mull over everything that happened these past four months. I still love Zendaya, I'd love to have her back. I also love Kaia, she's good for me. I don't deserve Zendaya, she deserves someone like Shawn. Someone who'll love her nad won't do stupid things. I sigh as I look back t the car, which is now a little dot.

I guess...if I really love her...I'll let he go and let her be happy. Her happiness is with Shawn.

POV - SHAWN

"Hey Z..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna pull over...I think we have a flat." I say and pull over. Zendaya get s out of the car and looks for the flat.

"I don't see anything...Shawn...where'd you go?"

POV - TOM

We arrive at the airport and we get out.

"Babe wait, the wheel of the suitcase is bent." I lie, hide, and Kaia comes over.

"Tom...where'd you go?"

POV - SHAWN

I get on one knee as Zendaya finds me and puts her hands to her face. She starts crying.

"I know this is a weird way to ask... but..."

POV- TOM

I get on one knee as Kaia finds me.

She drops to the ground crying and then gets up again. A little squeal escapes her lips.

"I know this is sudden... but"

POV - SHAWN

I open the box to reveal a silver ring with three diamonds.

"I love you so much, Zendaya. Zendaya Maree Coleman...will you be my wife?" I asks.

Zendaya can't speak she just nods and gives me a bear hug.

POV - TOM

"Kaia Gerber. I love you so much, will you become Kaia Holland?" I ask. 

She nods. "Y-yeah, I'll marry you Tommy." She hugs me tightly and I do the same. Then  I kiss her, and the airport erupts into appluase.

POV - SHAWN

Cars on the street start beeping their horns as Zendaya and I passionately kiss. I love her so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

I'm so happy.

POV- Zendaya

I grin as I kiss Shawn again. I love him so much. 

I'm happy....I think.

POV - Kaia

I kiss Tom one more time.

"I think I'm getting tears on you shirt." I say, smiling waterly.

"It's fine babe." He laughs.

I'm so happy. I love Tom.

POV - TOM

I grin as I wipe her tears. 

"I love you." I whisper and kiss her.

"I love you too."

I'm happy. I am. I know I am. Then why am I trying to convince myself I am? Whatever. I'm happy. Full stop.

So the couples married and were best of friends. However it was always a little awkward when Tom and Zendaya saw each other. 

It would always be that way, because trouth be told neither really loved their spouses as much as they loved each other. They never told each other hor they felt though. Because they always remembered the saying:

The best part of loving someone, is letting them go. Especially, if you think they'll be happier with out you.

***

"We're just friends Tom. Just besties! Haha!" Zendaya laughs.

"Yep!" Tom grinned and looked down.

"But friends don't know the way you taste..." They both mutter as they go and find their spouses.

***

The End

a/n

IT IS OVER!

I'm sorry if you hated the way it ended. i just feel so accomplished!!!

i can finally hit completed!

give me ur thoughts, maybe i'll do some bonus chapters on how it could've ended diffferently

also ask qs in the comments, not to personal

ly so much and thanks for reading this pathetic crappy excuse for a book

see u in moral of the story - t.h..... or until we meet again here,

hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 414 22
Tom and Zendayas relationship is pretty sucky as they finish up filming for FFH (Far From Home). Tom is still in love with Zendaya, while Zendaya was...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
115K 2.6K 35
Peter and Michelle are now a couple, and together they, along with their best friend Ned, will be attending the school trip to the Utah Solitude Ski...