Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 27

4.9K 210 120
By Bts_Internation_Army

Y/n: So... You are the kitchen witch? Wow! What can you do?

Wendy: Yes... A kitchen witch, sometimes thought of as a cottage or hearth witch, create most of their magic within hearth and home. They work with herbs, put intention and magic into meals, knows that everything carries energy from the herbs that make tea, to the carrots on their dinner plate. There are more like me, who create magic in kitchens! I am just the official guardian kitchen witch!

Y/n: Wow! So... Your food has magic!

Wendy: Aahhaa! (nodding her head)

Y/e: Who made these cupcakes here? (shouting)

Wendy: I made them.

Y/n: Y/e! Dont touch it! We are not supposed to eat or touch anything!

Y/e: You are just jealous! I found them first! I am not sharing!

She puts a cupcake in her mouth.

Wendy: Wait!!!

A green colored smoke appeared and with a boom sound she caught everyone's attention in the room.

Jason: YOU TURNED MY SISTER INTO A FROG???

He picked up his sister into his hands who turned into a little frog and was shouting. Everyone came closer to her and looked at her with amazement. Wendy run towards another room.

Y/e: I TURNED INTO A FROG? CHANGE ME! Turrr! Make me the beautiful human I was! Turrr! You know right, I am from the royal family! Turrrr! I have the royal blood! Turrr!!! Turrr!!

Jennie: Did someone tell you... That you look better than before?

Y/e: Turrrr! Shut!! Turrr!!! Up! Turr!!

Jennie: First learn to speak properly.

Jason: What happened to my sister!

I looked at everyone and they all were trying not to laugh.

Irene: I told you not to touch anything and you ate it? Try another one you will be fine!

Jason put Y/e near the plate and she took a bite of the white muffin. A white colored smoke appeared and there was another boom sound in the room. After the smoke cleared, we could see a little mouse staring at us with huge eyes.

Y/e: Did I change?

Jimin: Yeah... You did... But...

Y/e: I AM A MOUSE! AHHH!!! Chuu!! How can I become a mouse! Turn me back into a human! Chuu! I want to be beautiful like I was! Chuu! What have you made me! Who makes such bad cup cakes huh? Chuu!

(Author: What kind of sound will a mouse make lol? 😅😂😂)

She was ranting constantly when suddenly a we heard a little 'meow'. Everyone looked at the source of the sound in union.

There was a little black cat staring at Y/e. Everyone paused for a second. The cat jumped towards y/e and she started to run everywhere in the room. Jennie was constantly sneezing.

Yeri: Panther! Stop!

The cat continue to chase y/e everywhere in the room and we started to chase the cat to stop it... In the process the room was a complete chaos. Jason took out his wand and casted a spell at the cat.

Jason: rigescunt indutae!

The little kitten freezed at its position and Wendy came back running.

Wendy: Have this!

She passed a cupcake to the mouse... I mean y/e. She hesitated to have it but ate it and turned back like she was.

Seulgi: Unfreeze my panther! (shouts)

Tae: Regelo!

Rm: We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Seulgi picked up panther and walked away.

Irene: Its Alright. Its getting late I think you guys should stay...

Rm: Yeah but...

Irene: Joy asked me to inform you and its better if you always listen to what Joy says. Good for you.

Y/n: Umm.... Why?

Joy walked out of a room.

Joy: I'm a Divination witch. A divination witch uses their magic to try to predict the future. I know when someone is sick and when someone is not.

She said looking staright in my eyes. She knows I was faking!!!!!! Damn!!! Shit!!!

Joy: I come know when and what is going to happen... I cant change it completely but maybe I can delay it.

She knows what I saw!!!! Wow! Witches are soo cooll!! I wanna know more!!!

Yeri: Wendy!! What's there for dinner??

Wendy: Oh... I'm cooking... I'll get back to work! (smile) Its you favourtie Yeri!! Dont worry! (wink)

Wendy left to work! Who should I ask more?

Y/n: Y-Yeri? Which type of witch are you?? What can you do??

Yeri: I'm a Sea witch! I can control power regarding the sea, the weather, or other aspects of seafaring life. Sea witches have a magical bond with the ocean and possess a vast array of powerful magic, drawn from the brine of the sea.

She has hidden tentacles for sure!! I looked at her keenly from top to bottom and walked around her scanning the whole of her for the tentacles.

(Author: Like a Jerk? 😂😂😂
Y/n: What??? You jerk! 😒😒😒
Author: 😂😂😂
Y/n: Huh?? Why are you laughing? 😒😒😒
Author: Its the N2O effect! (laughing gas) 😂😂😂
Y/n: Crazy! 😪😪😪
Author: 😂😂😂)

Y/n: Dont mind me asking but... Where are your tentacles?

Yeri: Tentacles?

Y/n: Like in little mermaid... Sea witch will have octopus tentacles... Right?

Yeri: (laugh) I can shape-shift but only when I need it.

Y/n: Ohh... Cool!!! By the way, can I play with your kitty, Panther?

Yeri: yes!

Y/n: Kookie? Are you coming?

Jk: (nodding head) Yes!

Tae & Jimin: Me also! (looks at each other)

Tae & Jimin: Soulmate! (giggles)

Tae: Liz??

Lisa: Count me in!

Jimin: Jen??

Jennie: Sorry Chim, I wanna talk to Joy! She is waiting for me... and...

Jimin: I know you are allergic to cats! Sorry!

We walked towards Seulgi and the kitten.

Y/n: Can we play with it please??

Seulgi: Ok but careful!

I nod my head and we started to play with the little cat.

Y/n: Seulgi, which type of a witch are you...

Seugli: A Green witch!

Y/n: Wow! What can you do??

Seugli: A Green Witch embraces nature by drawing on the energies from the earth and of untamed things. She communes with the land, with stones and gems, she relies on plants, flowers and herbs, understands the nature and living beings. She calls to nature for guidance and respects every living being because... Everyone is a gift! (smile)

Y/n: Wow! Great! Your kitty is very cute.

The kitten jumped into Jungkook's arms.

Jk: Hello, Mr Kitten! I am Jeon Jungkook! Nice to meet you! I like banana milk! Do you like banana milk?

She licked his chin and replied with a 'meow'.

Y/n: He says nice to meet you! He loves milk!

Seulgi : You can talk to animals too?

Y/n: A little...

Tae: Kitty! Play with me too! Dont forget me!!

Tae and Jimin started to play with the little kitten with Lisa joining them in no time.

Jimin: This kitten is very cute!

(Author: I know its not black but please imagine... I cant go to our mochi and be like... Please take a picture with a black kitten because I need it in a book? 😂😂😂)

Suddenly a little chunk of ice stops infront of Jimin. Y/e came running out of no where and touched the chunk of ice. It started to rotate with huge velocity.

Y/e: Wow! Who got this here!

Y/n: Why do you touch everything? 

She looked at me and at the cat and then left. Maybe she understood that she can get into problem again. I hate her! Ahh! Bad y/e! Jimin touched the ice chunk and it cleared to form a crystal which read.

"♥ Not as cute as you! ♥"

Jimin showed his crescent eyed smile and put the crystal in his pocket.

Tae: When did Jennie become so good?

Jimin: She was good always...

Tae: with you... and mean with me!

Jk: With me too!

Tae: Feel you! Bro!

Jk: Yeah bro!

Lisa took the kitten in her hands. 

Lisa: I love kittens!!

Tae: I know... 

Lisa: How?

Tae showed her a picture.

Tae: I-I got it somewhere... You can take it back...

Lisa: You can keep it! (smile)

Tae: I'll buy you a kitten soon...

Lisa: Promise?

Tae: Promise!

Wendy: Guys come on!!! Dinner is ready!!

We all started to walk towards the dinning room when I saw Irene. She was the only one who I did jot ask about her powers!! Im curious!!

Y/n: Irene!! What type of a witch are you???

Irene: I am a Cosmic Witch! A Cosmic Witch is a witch who uses the planets and celestial movements and their associated energies in their craft. They have a special connection to the cosmos, and feel their energy heightened when working with the planets.

Y/n: Amazing! Cool! Wow!!

She just giggled and actioned me to come to the dinning room. I walked in and there was a huge dining table! Huge enough to accommodate all of us!

We all sat an the table. Huge bowl of different variety of foods flew towards us. The food started to serve on its own as I looked at it with amazement.

Y/e looked at Wendy.

Wendy: You can eat it... Its safe!

Y/e: You sure?

Wendy: yes! See!

She puts a bite of food in her mouth. Everyone started to eat and she started to stare at everyone then put a little bite in her mouth. Honestly, it was fun to watch! I know its bad to think like that... But come on! I'm being honest!!

*After dinner*

Irene: I've allotted separate rooms to everyone... You can sleep in your rooms and no touching anything or getting into the Magic shop at this hour! You can see it tomorrow!

Everyone walked to their rooms... I did too. It was beautiful but I did not feel like sleeping.

So I walked towards the huge window in the corridor. The lights were off and it was dark.

I was looking at the night sky from the huge window... Wondering if my parents can see me? It was cloudy... Or to dark... I just couldn't find them... I was looking keenly to find the two brightly twinkling stars which looked at me from up there!

???: What is it?

I turned to the voice and it was Irene. I got scared for a moment.

Y/n: Nothing. (smile)

Irene: Are you not sleepy?

Y/n: No...

Irene: Looking for something?

Y/n: (nodding head) stars... My parents...

Irene looked at me and then looked at the sky. She raised her fingers and moved the stars. DID SHE ACTUALLY MOVE THE STARS???

Irene: Those two??

I looked at the sky. It were my parents. I smiled at her and looked at them twinkling brightly.

Y/n: You can move the stars?

She nod her head and we stood there in silence... She looked at me and maybe already analysed the sad and dead atmosphere.

Irene: See there.

She pointed at the sky. She started to bring a few stars closer and started to play with them by forming different patterns.

Irene: Make a wish!

Y/n: I wish for true happiness.

She continue to play with the stars and I did not realise when I started to giggle and enjoy her company. Time moved quickly.

Irene: Its very late! You should get rest! Its going to be a big day Tomorrow.... The Maze of Losts is not going to be that.

Y/n: I dont want to go there! Please do something!

Irene: I know... I'll try!

Y/n: You know?

Irene: Yes! Don't let go of each other.

Y/n: I wont.

To be continued...

(Author: Hello again!! Did you like this chapter? 💜💜💜

Last time I was told the chapter was too small but this one is big right??! Dont tell me this is small!!! 😭😭😭

Teaser:
HUGE CRAZY PLOT ON THE WAY! IN THE NEXT 4-5 CHAPTERS!!😏😏😏

¢Moon Princess (whisper) 😏😈😈
¢New character entry (whisper)
¢Character Upgrade (whisper)
¢One of the Biggest plot of the book reveal (whisper)

Tragic? Yup! Sorry! 😅😅😅

Why did I give that teaser??

Because I wanna ruin your mind With curiosity! 😏😛😏 I'm EVIL!!!😛😈😈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 33.4K 50
Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with a superpower, and only those lucky ones are able to attend SF University Of Magic... So how did Jeon Jun...
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
169K 7.6K 51
THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING OF THE END....' BOOK COVER CREDITS: @Ki...
4.3K 454 5
A human, who is a kingdom prince, travels to find the source of blue snowflakes, and on the way stumbles upon a knight in not-so-shining armor. ❀*̥˚...