LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 39

2.7K 56 22
By del934

The next day, the twins dragged me out of bed early for the first tournament to get bets of people while they arrived.

Most of the school were getting sat down and the twins went around the stands begging for bets on who will survive or something dramatic like that to cause effect....

"I'm gonna go see Ced before it starts save me a seat?" I told them both and they nodded quickly as they were getting money from a bet for Fleur to win.

I ran towards the champions tent and snuck in, searching for Cedric, or harry.

I found Ced first and tapped his shoulder.

"Y/n.." he whispered and hugged me tightly.

A flash came out from the tent door and then another.

"This bitch..." Cedric whispered and I turned around quickly out of the hug.

I looked to see the woman that is here for the newspaper stood with a camera man and took a picture of me and Cedric.

He took another and I turned around to see he took it of Harry and Hermione who also shared a hug.

I was so confused and stayed by ceds side

"Ah young love..... how... stirring... if everything goes unfortunate today.. you two couples might even make the front page"
She said sassily.

I rolled my eyes and Cedric scoffed.

She would only be lying as none of us are actually dating eachother....

"You have no business here... this tent is for champions! And friends" Krum instructed to her from behind me which made me jump back into Cedric.

She walked off and i turned to Harry and gave him a smile before Dumbledore came in behind Harry and Hermione.

"Good day champions!!! Gather round please!"
He called to the champions and me and Hermione kinda just stood there.

"Now you've waited,you've wondered and atlast the moment has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate"

He looked at me and Hermione and back again.

"What are you two doing here? Miss granger and miss y/ln.." he stared at us.

"Oh um sorry I'll just go" Hermione backed out the tent and beckoned me to follow her.

I turned around and hugged Cedric once more.

"Be safe"

"I will" he chuckled and pushed me forwards.

I got to Harry and hugged him too.

"Please don't get killed Harry..."

"I won't y/n don't worry" he smiled and I walked out with Hermione.

I could only hope for the best for both of Them.

We got to the stands and I sat down i between the twins as Hermione went to sit with..Ron.

"I'm scared"

"Their gonna be fine" George nudged me.

The first dragon and egg got put out and people started chanting diggory...

"Cedrics first?!" I yelled to the twins.

They were stood Infront of me with a pair of binoculars.

"YUP!! GO DRAGONNN!!!" They yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and looked out to see Cedric approaching the dragon.

The chants still went on and I was on the edge of my seat biting my fingernails in worry.

Cedric was dodging the dragon left and right and even got a few close calls which I wasn't happy about.

In around a couple of minutes he grabbed the egg and got taken out.

I let out a large breath as the twins were still stood up cheering for the dragons not the champions.

The other two champions went up and I wasn't really that fussed, I don't really know them well at all.

I was waiting for Harry to come out now as soon as fleur and Krum were done.

"This is amazing!" Fred screamed out.

I kicked the back of his leg causing him to tumble over a little and me and George laughed at him.

Harry came out and everyone went silent.

I stood up next to the twins and watched him approach the egg.

The dragon immediately started swishing his tail around so close to Harry.

I closed my eyes slightly at the sights thinking he was dead each time.

"YOUR WAND HARRY!!! YOUR WAND!!" Hermione screamed to him from infront of me, Harry luckily heard.

"Accio fire bolt!!" He cast the spell and nothing happened.

The dragon kept coming for him and he hid behind a rock.

Harry jumped off the rock and onto his firebolt which eventually came and he took off.

I cheered as loud as I Could and the twins were once again cheering for the fucking dragon.

Infront of me...Ron was cheering too. I smiled in hope.

Harry dived down towards the egg and was so close but the dragon blew out fire and nearly caught him so he flew back away.

I looked to see Draco and his gang watching, Draco squinted back a little and laughed when Harry nearly got it.

I decided to ignore him right now I was too focused on the task.

The dragon began tugging the chain it was on and got loose.

I heard Ron cry out and I grabbed Fred's arm and squeezed it tightly, I was so scared.

The dragon ripped the top off of the staff podium and the twins erupted into a cheer.

"YESS WELL DONE DRAGON!!!" They cheered.

Everyone else cheered as Harry was leading the dragon away.

The dragon and Harry went out of sight for a while and the dragon keepers came out seeing as it got loose off of its chain.

I saw Charlie running around like a mad man with his crew and the twins and Ron just started laughing at him. I felt bad.

No one could see what was going on for a while and I was about to cry as Harry had completely gone out of sight with a dragon chasing his ass.

I Could hear Harry's cries and the dragon too.

We waited ages.... I looked ahead and saw a broom and someone on it... HARRY.

"YES YESSS" hermione screamed.

" YES HARRYYYYY!!!" I yelled and clapped for him.

You could tell his broom was a mess and so was he but he dived down and grabbed the egg.

The whole crowd erupted into cheers and I started crying of happiness that Harry was safe and so was Cedric.

George held me, shaking his head dramatically as if I was being stupid while crying but he and Fred were just as happy as me.

"COME ON!! CELEBRATION AWAITS!!" Fred called out to all the Gryffindors and I started laughing and followed them all to the common room.

Once we got there, Harry was stood in the middle and somehow got there before us.

Everyone crowded him and the egg and cheered for him.

"Cmon Fred" George whispered and I started shaking my head. 

"Stop whatever you are going to do..." I whispered

But it wasn't bad. They picked Harry up on their shoulders and bounced him about.

"Yess Harry"

"Knew you wouldn't die Harry"

"Loose a leg"

"Or an arm"

"Pack it in all together"

"NEVER!!!"

They both said while he was on their shoulders. I laughed at them both.

People were passing the egg around and seamus grabbed it.

"SHUSH!!" He shouted and everyone went quiet to listen.

"GO ON HARRY WHATS THE CLUE!?"
Seamus kissed it then passed Harry the egg and Harry asked us all if we wanted him to open it, to which we obviously all said yes!

He opened it and I tell u now... the sound that I heard.... I dropped immediately and held my ears.

I saw the twins drop Harry so they could hold their ears.

Harry finally shut it close and we were all in shock.

"The bloody hell was that?!" Ron asked from the doorway.

I looked at him and just stared.

Everyone was looking between Ron and Harry and me... after all the drama that's gone on.

I sighed and walked past Ron and walked out of the common room. He tried to call after me but I carried on. I needed fresh air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 541 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 πŸ… #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
110K 4.1K 127
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK, NOT A STANDALONE STORY - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π›πž 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚...
201K 4.4K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
25.5K 527 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...