The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Authors note| IMPORTANT

1.4K 19 5
By Jiminie_mochi1013

FINALLY!!! I got the story I've been working my ass off creating, finished! I hope you guys liked it Okay, along with the storyline.

I will gladly say this though...the story isn't over. I'm not creating it yet, but if everyone wants to see a sequel then I will gladly write it. It would be another crossover and we might actually get some answers as to what is going on. Or we could just get more questions?

Anyways, I'm going to answer some things I feel some might be questioning. So, if this is one of your questions, it's been answered. If your question is not on here, comment on this page and I'll try to answer each one of you.

Q & A:

1) Why make the reader the niece of the Dark Lord/Voldemort?

A: I really wanted to try and make a reader who fights back rather than run. Every time I wrote her though, she just seemed bitchy. So I have a real reason for her to be and it showed off somewhat similar qualities she had to Tom Riddle.

2) She always runs from her problems though. Why?

A: It's common for people to run from them and I wanted to show emotion through it. She ran believing she was protecting the ones she loved, and also because she felt like everything was her fault.

3) Why was Daphne a bitch in this?

A: Daphne isn't really a bitch. It's well known that her family is a Pure Blood family with the same values, but Astoria has always been nice. Daphne has a reason for acting this way. More will be revealed in the sequel about her motivations.

4) Why kill off the parents?

A: I really wanted to add a reason why the reader would run away. Or as to why she would start hurting people, as a means of revenge. It's cliche, yes, but it's also to help the plot get going.

5) Why a set look?

A: I know a lot of people are mad when they read these that have a set look. However, the set look is to go with the crossover to Percy Jackson. Yes the reader is a legacy of Hecate and Poseidon, but the Poseidon gene really just...hopped to the youngest Riddle. Also, the readers body is never described in detail as slim or anything. The only time It's described is as willowy by Molly, and that's because the reader is sad during those years, so she doesn't eat what she should. I kind of try and make it reflect her emotional and mental health.

6) What Should the last name really be? Why the confusion?

A: It's supposed to be Vargas instead of Riddle. However, Merope wanted Adrien and Tom to find each other later on, but it wasn't as heartfelt as she thought it was going to be. The Vargas family was cursed, so by denouncing it, Adrien and Arabella's kids were safe. However, Vargas and Riddle are bad names in the end, so the family changes to Roseore.

7) Why no honeymoon smut?

A: Y'all I'm uncomfortable writing it and I'm dead terrified of the thought that my family will find this. Also, I don't know how that shit works and I'd just prefer you all use your imagination of how it was with Draco. You into kinky stuff? Okay, he was kinky. Have fun.

8) Why make the reader OP?

A: Well...Voldemort had to have some reason to keep her hostage and force her on his side. He was going to use her to keep him and Nagini safe, but his memory was erased before he could even bring it up. He also knew that if he killed her, she wouldn't be able to overtake his reign.

9) Why Can't they get into Camp anymore?

A: Well, when the reader died they fulfilled their prophecy. However, the Gods didn't know about her coming back, so they took back their favors. So Apollo went back to being an absent father, Poseidon took back the ability to breathe underwater, and Hecate took back seeing through the mist. Some gods still like the family though...we just don't know who.

10) Was it Elijah Mikaelson who killed Celeste?

A: Yes...it was. This is not the same Celeste as in his ex-lover Celeste. She was a witch who betrayed her coven and the originals, and she fled to the UK wizarding world.

11) Why was there no dramatic breakup?

A: Draco is a major comfort character and I know he might be for others, so I didn't put that there. Also, you didn't get together until 4th year so, it didn't make sense to do an on and off toxic relationship. Draco just doesn't strike me as the type to cheat when he really loves someone. Plus he can't stand Pansy, and Astoria is just his friend.

12) Why such a serious relationship?

A: I mostly noticed that the serious relationships at Hogwarts resulted in marriage. I wanted to show how Draco's love for you and your love for him was what motivated each of you to keep going.

13) Why no other love interests? At least a crush?

A: It was very subtle, but you did like someone before you were with Draco. Before Draco you liked George Weasley, but you didn't act on it. You also liked Cedric a bit, but when you became friends with him and he liked Cho, it was all over. Fred Weasley actually had a crush on you in your sixth year, which is why he jokes and teases in a flirty way. Blaise had a crush on you too, during second year.

14) Cedric?

A: Right...I was going to make him a love interest, but a friend seemed right for the storyline. The chapters only show the important parts of the story, but trust me, I thought of adding scenes to show friendships and how everyone got along. There was one scene I deleted where it was Hufflepuffs joining Slytherins in game night. You were with Cedric and Draco was jealous.

15) Clothing?

A: The clothing that you wear may not be your aesthetic or you don't like it, but there's a reason. The reader grew up in the countryside, so the clothing is very representative of her innocence. As she gets older, her wardrobe darkens because of the war. When she comes back years later, she wears a bright dress. It's to kind of represent that she's a new person after the war, but also that she's trying to show she's happy and okay. I know it shouldn't be that serious since it's clothes, but...it is.

16) Why do some chapter have music and others don't?

A: Some chapters have music that I felt reflected the mood of the chapter. It's not required for you to listen to and it's there purely for mood.

17) If this isn't the canon, why get rid of Astoria, but keep Scorpius?

A: I'm gonna be real honest...I hate the cursed child and I don't consider it canon. However, it's the only resource we have as to who married who and their kids names. Astoria will be back later on, and she's not going to be alone, but I hate that she died, so she's not dying until she decides to marry someone and has their kid instead. Scorpius...obviously I was going to keep him, because he's now yours and Draco's motivation to keep going. He's the reason Draco is determined to be a better person.

18) Why make Astoria seem like the bad guy?

A: If that's what you got out of this, I clearly did something wrong. In my head, Purebloods are similar to the royal family, they have duties and expectations over them. Draco was expected to be a Death Eater and was forced into it. The reader is Pureblood but seen as a blood traitor, but she learned the proper manners and everything. Astoria's expectations are for her to marry well and be taken care of. She's not the bad guy.

19) What is the family originally?

A: There's probably some confusion as to what the origins of the Roseore family is. Technically speaking, they were wizards. The family started off with a male in the Rosi family, a wizard from Greece. He married a woman who was a demigod daughter of Hecate. They had kids who were both and the line continued until around the 10th century. Ino went to the new world and met a witch in Mystic Falls, who helped her learn a different type of magic. Ino married a man from the new world who used that type of magic. Then the line kept going and Leonidas Roseore I, was a legacy who married a Ravenclaw witch, Arabella's mother.

20) Why make it hard for the reader to get pregnant?

A: The reason is also going to be addressed in the sequel. Without spoiling too much, I'll just say that it was also a way to show how Draco supported you. He was fine if you couldn't have kids and when the news came the chance of ever having more had lowered, he didn't care. He knew all he needed was you to be happy, then Scorpius came and he was just thankful that you gave him one kid. He still loves you even if you can only provide him with a single child. Hell, he'd love you if you found out you were completely infertile.

End of Q & A

Remember, there will be a sequel coming out at some point in time. If I get kicked out of this account, it'll probably be on my second account. I hope you've enjoyed this story and if you want to see some bonus scenes of raising Scorpius, let me know and I will get right to work. I'm going to use this time to think of the sequel and other fanfics I want to work on. I'm also in my senior year of high school and will go on to college soon!! Stay safe guys and study, but also school is a scam😌

See you guys in the next fanfic & thank you for reading. It really means a lot to me!!

Edit: I forgot to add this, but I can't actually answer questions anymore through this account. This account is under an email I no longer have access to, which means I can't verify that it's me. With my current email I have 2 other accounts. If you get any messages from them or even replies to comments, just know it's me. If you want to message me, please message the other 2 accounts klove3615 and @Squishy_Jiminie1013

Another edit: Hey guys! I finally started my own Instagram for you guys to follow in case I leave wattpad or can't get into my account. It's the same username as my profile name and same picture :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 900 111
β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†BOOK 1 OF 3β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
106K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...
29K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...