𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... Еще

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath

35.2K 527 866
TaurusQuinn

A few days after I walked out of Draco's room, Victoria still asked about what happened. I wasn't going to tell her though. I think it might complicate things among us. We've been sneaking around and hanging out. Mainly sex, he doesn't really tell me his feelings that much.

Or at all.

The only problem is that I have no idea what we are.

In Mcgonagall's class, I'm sitting next to Draco when his hand slides up my thigh. "What are you doing?" I whisper. He doesn't answer, just continues smirking down at the desk as he brings his hands higher. "I'll stop if you don't like it." He whispered back. I shake my head slowly and all of a sudden there's a big crash.

Everyone in the class stops what their doing, worried about the noise. "Professor what was that?" A shy brown haired gryffindor boy asked. I've seen him hanging out with Harry before, must be one of his friends. "Well we all know it wasn't Seamus, he's right here next to me." Another gryffindor boy laughs.

The boy named 'Seamus' slapped the other boys arm. The whole class laughs. I knew that boy was famous for blowing things up. Just yesterday he blew up something in potions class.

If it wasn't Seamus then it must've been something else.

There has been many thunderstorms at Hogwarts recently, maybe it was just thunder.

"Alright everyone back to work." Mcgonagall says strictly. I can see by the look on her face that something was wrong. Terribly wrong. We finish with the rest of class, I try my best not to worry about that noise but that doesn't really happen. I ended up worrying even more.

I didn't even notice how today was a perfectly clear day.

After class I talk to Draco in the yard. "What do you mean you're confused?" He argued. I look away then look back into his eyes almost instantly. It's like I didn't want to be away from him. "Look all we do is sex and sexual things. Do you care? And I mean genuinely care about me." I explain softly.

His expression softens. "I can't talk about this here." He mumbled. Was he serious right now? Of course he could talk about this here, it's not like anyone would care what he feels. Only I would.

And maybe a few other people.

"Please do." I muster out, trying to be as brave as I could. He shakes his head softly as he leaned against a tree. "Fine if you won't talk I will, and I'll be as loud as I can." I smirk. His eyes widen at my words as I start. Before anything can come out of my mouth, he covers it with his hand and pins me against the tree.

"Fine, I'll talk. The thing is, Moon." He starts, looking around to make sure no one sees. "I have tried to distract myself from you for so long. But you are in my head and no matter what I do, I can't change that. I want you but I don't know if I'm ready." He explains. He takes his hand away so I can speak.

Then what did he want? I knew he wanted me. What else was missing?

"So you're not over Pansy?"

"No, I'm completely over Pansy." He says softly. I wanted to believe him, but just like him, I don't know. "I want to be with you, Draco. I don't want you with other girls. Just me." I say softly.

"I'll have to think about it." He muttered, placing his hands in his pockets. I nod unamused and walk to my next class. I couldn't deal with that right now.

No.

I didn't want to.

The next class I had was Defense against the dark arts with Umbridge. I forgot my book in my dorm so I headed down to get it. I enter the common room and see someone sitting there on the couch. "Hi, Moon. You look comfortable." Katherine says, making sure to emphasize the last word.

The way she said it made me feel bad about myself.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I question. She rolls her eyes and points her wand at my chest softly. "I'm a prefect, I do what I want. I could really give you detention for skipping class." She giggles. The sound of her laugh made me mad.

How could someone be so perfect?

"I'm just getting my book from my dorm." I roll my eyes. She doesn't even complain, just gives me a big cocky smile as I leave. I don't mind it and continue walking to my dorm. I walk in and look for my book everywhere. I look under my bed and finally find it. I grab my book at head towards the door.

It cracks open and suddenly blue flames burst all along Victoria's bed. "Shit!" I yell. I run over to the door to try and open it but it's locked with a spell. "Oh no please no-" I say, cut off by myself coughing.

"Aquamenti." I mutter. The water evaporates in the air. It's no use. The fire starts to spread and I transfer to the corner. I fall back onto the ground, coughing.

I couldn't last much longer.

I didn't know the spell to open the door so I was locked in.

The aquamenti spell wasn't working so I couldn't put the fire out.

I knew from Hermione that the fire wouldn't hurt me, but the smoke would. I was helpless, and there was nothing left I could do. I was just hoping someone would come save me.

Wait a second. Katherine. She should be able to hear me if I screamed loud enough. "Katherine! Help!" I scream. I didn't care if she hated me, I just wanted to live. Besides she wasn't that horrible.

Right?

I keep screaming for her, but give up when I start coughing again. My head starts to spin and the fire spreads even more. Only then I realized that both mine and Victoria's trunks are moved out of the room. It's almost like this whole thing was set up.

It was a set up.

But by who?

I start to cry out for help, banging on the door. I needed to get out of here. I bang on the door and scream until my hands grew tired.

I didn't know it at the time, but no one was able to hear me scream. Their ears were muffled by the ringing of the muffliato charm.

Everything started to slow down.

I was still conscious but I was nearly too weak to move. "Help." I whisper, coughing dryly again. This is it, this is how it was going to end. The fire caught on my bed and was getting closer to my position. I found it quite hard to keep my eyes open. I started to see lights flashing all around me, every time I closed them.

It got harder to breathe as I collapsed on the floor.

There I was laying down on the floor, facing the sky as my body lays unconscious.

DRACO'S POV:

Moon hasn't came back since she left to get her book. I felt bad about what I said and wanted to make it up to her. After class I went to the common room and no one was there except Katie or whatever her name was. "Draco!" She exclaimed when she saw me shooting up from her chair. I looked at her and rose a brow.

Why was she so excited to see me?

"You haven't talked to me in a few days. Is everything alright?" She smiles, trying to hold in a laugh. "Where's Moon?" I ask, ignoring her pathetic question.

She scoffs at my reply. "Probably in her room fucking some other guy." She spat towards me as she walked out.

I pushed past her and walked fast to Moon's room. This better not be true. I try to open her door but it's locked. For some reason the handle was a little hotter than usual. I pull out my wand and point it to the door.

"Alohamora."

The door unlocks and I let myself in. There's blue flames all over the room. The worst sight of all is seeing her limp body on the floor. "No, this can't be happening." I cry out, lifting her in my arms.

Her cheeks black from the ash and smoke of the fire. Her eyes red and puffy from the tears that were now dry. Her pink plump lips, turned a soft gray. Small burns and marks left from the flames.

I wanted to collapse on the floor and cry but I couldn't. I had to take her to Madam Pomfrey.

I ran to the hospital as fast as I could with her in my arms. I laid her down on one of the beds and explained to her what happened. I am out of breath and sit down next to her as Madam Pomfrey treats her. "It might take a little while. Go finish your classes for the day and get some rest. I'll make sure she's ok, Hon." She exclaims.

I nod my head sadly and head out. Was she going to be ok?

I finish all of my classes for the day and head to dinner. I sit next to Blaise and Victoria sat across from us patiently waiting for a friend while Pansy is nowhere to be seen. "I heard Moon got caught in a fire." Blaise said curiously, raising his eyebrows.

Copying my look.

Besides, how did he know?

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Victoria asked angrily. I didn't even need to say anything for the two of them to start bickering. She was such a pain in the ass.

No wonder he left her.

"I'm her best friend Blaise. You didn't think to tell me? Maybe I wasn't important enough for you." She spat. She was so annoying when she was angry. He rolls his eyes as he aggressively takes a bite of his asparagus. "Not everything is about you." He snapped.

I was enjoying this. All I had to do was sit back and relax.

I couldn't enjoy it for too long as I remembered about Moon.

"Stop it Blaise this is serious. Draco control him." She snapped. Who does she think she is? "No, you control your own boyfriend." I laughed sarcastically. I loved teasing the both of them about each other. When they started fighting again, I knew that was my chance to leave.

I started making my way to the hospital wing, in hopes of seeing her awake.

"Draco can you come here for a second?" Pansy asks, leaning against a wall in a tight black dress. She looked so hot in it. I couldn't do this to Moon, though. I willingly followed Pansy as she grabbed me by my tie.

"I've missed you." She says giving me begging eyes. I look away trying not to give in. "I kissed your touch." She muttered, touching my shoulder. I look at the shoulder she was touching. I didn't want to do this, but I missed her so bad.

"I missed your words." She says placing her finger on my bottom lip. She then smiled and pulled away. I was getting aroused by this but I didn't want her to know. She then leaned in closely to my ear. "And I missed the taste of you." She whispered sexually, bringing her hand and massaging my hard cock through my pants.

I shouldn't have done what I did next.

MOON'S POV:

I wake up and start to cough. "Woah there, you're gonna give me a disease." Someone laughed. I turn to make eye contact with beautiful light blue eyes. But they weren't Draco's.

"Katherine? What are you doing here?" I ask. She sits down as she lets out a small giggle. "Since none of your friends came, I thought I should take a visit." She smirks.

None of my friends came?

"Not even that mudblood friend of yours. It must really suck having no friends while your boyfriend had sex with someone else." She laughed. I start coughing hysterically again and she got disgusted and left.

Did Draco have sex with her?

I hated her. No, I hated myself. Why didn't they just show up for me? Am I really not that important. I cough a little more as tears fall down my cheeks. I look around for something until I find something that I need.

"Perfect." I mutter. I whipped the tears off my cheeks, smudging the ash on my hands.

I had what I needed.

Even if it wasn't good for me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

308 6 26
A Draco Malfoy love story, smut included. The story where she gets completely and utterly consumed with him to the point she would do anything for th...
1M 28.7K 76
"Tell me, Potter? Is he mine? Is Albus my son?" Follow the adult lives of Henrietta Potter and Draco Malfoy when their worlds once again collide as l...
remember me August

Фанфик

14.4K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
82.1K 1.4K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...