My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SIXTY FIVE

10K 218 33
By slxtforme_

"Like the sweet cream
That's on your lips
(I love you like)"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I'm glad you two decided to work it out and are back together, I don't know what would have happened to mom if you two even broke up for real" Victoria stated and I nodded my head.

"Yeah... but one thing I never realized until now is how petty you're brother really is until we argue, obviously I am too but I just noticed it more" Victoria vigorously nodded her head smirking.

"Oh trust me I know, I've been dealing with the asshole for over three decades" I sipped on the orange tea.

"But honestly I don't think If I could ever walked away from Gabriel or the kids... even if it was for the best I think I would have found my way back to him somehow. I needed time to myself, to think about things and I glad we got to talk about things" I used my foot to slightly nudge Irene's rocker so it can keep swinging slowly.

"I understand what you mean Gaby, you two are good for each other. Speaking of kids the twins are surprisingly quiet, are they usually like this?" She asked looking down at them sleeping, I nodded my head drinking on the warm tea.

"Yes, most of the time. They must have gotten that from me because Gabriel isn't quiet at all" I say and suddenly hear loud obnoxious laughter behind us. Our heads snapped behind us towards Gabriel who was putting on his suit jacket.

"You're hardly quiet amor don't lie to my sister..." He smirked fixing up the dark blue tie underneath his collar.

"Bullshit, don't listen to him. Also aren't you late to work?" I felt the warmth of the tea spreading through my body while hearing Victoria's laughter beside me.

"Seems like you guys are already married" The corner of my lips go up as I look away from him.

"Since I'm the boss it means I can be late whenever I want to" Gabriel walked inside the living room giving me a kiss on my forehead. He gave his sister a hug and left, a few minutes later he came back rushing for his phone and gave a quick kiss to the sleeping twins.

"Victoria! How's Eddie?" I asked and her face instantly grew red at the mention of her boyfriend.

"He's doing good, currently visiting his mom in Canada" I smiled hearing footsteps coming down from the stairs and walked in Aubrey trying to brush out her bed hair.

"Goodmorning..." Aubrey cleared her groggy voice and walked inside the kitchen. We both said good morning and I was about to turn on the tv until Irene started crying and I picked her up, smelling the poop instantly.

-

"Don't you think the twins have enough clothes?" I told Gabriel when he puts the cute giraffe onesie in the cart and he shook his head giving me a look.

"I haven't bought baby clothes in a while and all these clothes are so adorable... it's cute but we should start buying the kids their Christmas present before we start buying a whole bunch of shit we don't need" I chuckled pushing the card to the toys aisle while Gabriel walked behind me.

"You mean before you go buying a whole bunch of shit we don't need" I leaned against the cart and he walked beside me.

"I don't buy a lot of things..." I said giving him a look and Gabriel took the cart from me.

"What are you getting Aubrey and Jayden?" I asked knowing that we were both getting Ava toys she had on her list.

"Aubrey said she needed a new phone because her screen was coming off... Jayden maybe a couple of pairs of sneakers he really wanted... or a playstation he's been asking for"

"I was going to buy him those two pairs of Jordan's he really liked, he showed me a picture of them" I picked up four monster high dolls that Ava didn't have and Gabriel was waiting till we went to an American Girl Doll store to buy her some accessories for her two dolls she had gotten for her birthday.

"Let's go to foot locker next" We paid for everything including some snacks we all wanted.

"Baby" I hummed grabbing the two bags while he took the heavy ones.

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"I don't want you to get me anything Gabriel" I felt like getting to meet him this year and giving birth to our two kids was the perfect present for me.

"No don't give me that shitty answer, I'm getting you something... you know what I'll just surprise you" Gabriel said and I rolled my eyes.

-

It was almost eleven o'clock and everyone was already asleep. Especially the twins who went to sleep at eight because Gabriel and I fed both of them at the same time while rocking them just so the both of us could spend some quiet time alone. We've been making a schedule for the twins to have them sleep for the whole night but so far it's been working on some nights, but we still have struggles with them waking up multiple times at the night.  

"Do you want some wine?" Gabriel came into the living room with the huge bottle and two wine glasses.

"That sounds really tempting... but I can't or else I would have to pump until I don't have alcohol in the milk" He apologized and went back into the kitchen bringing grape sparkling juice. Gabriel handed me the glass and pours in the juice for me.

"What are we watching tonight? Are we finishing up Twilight or The Flash?" I placed the glass on the coffee table and leaned forward going near him and kissing him, I pulled away grabbing the remote not feeling any of the suggestions.

"I have a surprise for you" Gabriel said so suddenly and pulled me closer so that I was straddling his lap, I sighed and looked down at his plumped pink lips.

"Stiamo andando in Italia!" I stared at him confused, until I realized what he said.

(We are going to Italy!)

"Italy? Why?" Gabriel nodded his head calmly, while searching my face. I stood up placing my hands on my waist looking at him in shock.

"Wait... Italy as in the place where the rest of your family are currently living?" My heart started beating uncontrollably at the thought of meeting the rest of his family.

"Of course baby... baby they've been asking me when we were visiting ever since you got pregnant with the twins, I was thinking this was the best time to go since the kids were on break and I won't have much work to do" I took a deep breath in. It's been only nine months since we've started dating and everything was going by so fast, I've always wanted to meet his family in Italy but this felt so sudden.

"Baby, you know I could read you like a book. Do you not want to go?" He said and I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"No, it just feels so sudden. How long have you been planning the trip?"

"Ever since the beginning of November, my grandmother wants to see the kids and meet the twins. She even offered to watch them so we can have some time to roam Italy alone" Gabriel smiled sliding his warm hands up my thighs, stopping at my waist. I leaned down placing my hands on his shoulders capturing his lips in a slow kiss hearing him moan quietly.

"Horny aren't you?" Gabriel stood up leaving his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"È tutta colpa tua, cazzo" I quickly grab onto his forearms to keep his hand away coming inside of my oversized shirt.

(It's all your fucking fault)

"Quando hai avuto una bocca così sporca" Gabriel whispered in my ear.

(When did you have such a dirty mouth?)

"I blame you for corrupting me with your dirty words, your at fault Gabe" I smiled widely seeing him rolling his eyes.

"Well then you need to pump a shit ton of milk because I plan for the both of us to be drinking and getting drunk" He twirled a piece of my hair with his finger and I shook my head. Although I really wanted to get out of here, I didn't want to leave the twins alone for days.

"That's a lot of work... pumping my breasts" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"That's why you have big ass boobs... weren't you a B cup before you got pregnant?" Gabriel looked down briefly. I nodded my head and looked down at my now D cups that I deeply regret from the back pain.

"Yeah.. I haven't breastfed all day because the twins have been feeding from the bottles but my boobs are sore and huge" I say seeing him trying to reach out and grab them but I quickly smack his hands away.

"I notice some days they get really huge and the next a bit smaller... sweetie I always look at you and your tits" He grinned and I groaned at the word tits.

"One don't ever call me sweetie and two I'm ending this conversation because we're not going to talk about my boobs" I pulled myself away from his embrace but Gabriel pulled me back against his chest.

"I just remembered something... did you know that Chase has been in our basement ever since he took you..." I moved away fast, looking up into his eyes seeing if he was going to smile or start laughing. I was hoping this was a joke but judging by his calm state it wasn't.

"Are you fucking serious?" I followed Gabriel out the living room to the backyard door. Gabriel turned to look at the bookshelf that was right beside the door and I watched him pull a book, opening up the bookshelf revealing stairs to a basement I never knew we had.

"You asked me where Chase was the day after the party and I didn't tell you because I didn't feel like it... well he's here" He said turning around slowly, making eye contact with me.

"Is he alive still?" I crossed my arms.

"Alive but very injured... I figured you would like to say something to him before I kill him " Gabriel gestured for me to go down first and I shot him a glare.

"Fuck no I'm not going first... I'm scared" Gabriel laughed and grabbed my hand leading me down the steps until we reached the final steps of the cold concrete basement. I looked around the dark room and the lights turned on revealing a very huge weapon wall behind Chase who was strapped to a wooden chair.

I moved closer to him seeing all the blood he was covered in, he looked like he was about to pass out any minute.

"Hello Gabriel's wife, great are you here to beat my ass again?... your husband and his men already did it but go ahead darling... I have a lot more in me then you think" He smirked and I breathed out surprised that I wasn't freaking out like I normally would. If this would have happened in the beginning when I was first working here I would have ran away and never come back.

"Wow thank you for giving me the permission I didn't need" I felt something cold being placed in my hand and I looked down seeing the blood stained hammer.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with a hammer? Smash his fingers?" I asked Gabriel and he shrugged his shoulder.

"You can do whatever you want... I'll be right back though I heard the baby monitor go off" I nodded my head and Gabriel left after kissing my cheek.

GABRIEL

I went upstairs leaving the door to the basement a little open incase something happens, which I doubt anything will. I reached upstairs and looked down the dark hallway, turning on the lights. I peeked into Ava's room seeing her sleeping, I could hear Jayden on the phone with his friends and Aubrey singing from her bathroom. As I walked down the hall more I could hear Irene's cries, I pushed the door open slightly and grabbed one of the bottles from the bottle warmer. I went over to her crib and picked up the fussy baby.

"You're so adorable" I sat down on the rocking chair and placed the bottle in her small mouth. I watched her hazel eyes search my face and her surroundings while she drinks the milk.

Irene was somewhat a quiet baby but whenever she would cry it would be like all hell broke loose. She rarely cries unless her diaper needed to be change or when she was hungry like now. Luca was a bit more noisy than Irene but he would sleep the longest even through his sister's cries which was something Gaby and I are grateful for.

"Wait till you start playing with your older sister, Ava was so excited to meet you... and Jayden, Aubrey too" I pulled the empty bottle away and put in on the floor next to me. I picked up Irene placing her against my chest so I can burp her.

After burping her for about fifteen minutes, listening to her little burps I stood up but froze hearing multiple gunshots. I placed Irene back in her crib quickly and turned on the nightlight. I left the room in a hurry making sure the kids were still in their rooms, I ran downstairs to the first floor then to the basement. As I slowly reached the bottom step only seeing her back facing me but the pool of blood at her feet.

Gabriela was standing in a puddle of blood and I knew what she had done. My fiancé turned around slowly letting me take in the view. I raked my eyes slowly over her body seeing the blood splattered all over her, Chase was dead with multiple gunshot wounds but what caught my eyes was the one right between the eyes.

Gabriela and I made eye contact and I notice the gun being held loosely in her right hand. She looked around and tries to wipe off the blood from her face but causes it to smear instead.

"I killed him..." She whispers and I notice tears running down her face.

_______________
I Love You - EXID

EDITED 1/11/2024

LISTENING TO: Birthday - Red Velvet

Thank you so much for reading!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.2K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
327K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
87.1K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry 💍 ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ ☆MY FIRST STORY ☆ *NOT EDITED*...
786K 12.5K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...