The King's Queen [ON HOLD]

Von _Alina_115

[ON HOLD] #1 in Rajput on 1/2/2021 #1 in Angerissues on 11/1/2021 #2 in Kingandqueen on 11/1/2021 #4 in Sunsh... Mehr

Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Happy New Year
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
NOTICE
CHAPTER 20
COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 5

8.7K 421 26
Von _Alina_115

Adhya's POV:

I was sleeping when Papa woke me up. "What is it, papa?" I asked groggily.

"Beta, we reached Rajasthan. Wake up, we are at the apartment you are going to live." Papa said.

"Oh, we are here. It was fast." I said sitting up.

"Of course it will be fast. You were busy solving your friend's problem that unknowingly you had created. Right?" Papa said.

"Sorry papa but it was important." I said coming out of the car.

After that we didn't talk and we got busy in unpacking and arranging the stuff around the apartment.

AFTER 1 HOUR

After an hour of unpacking and arranging stuff, everything got settled.

God, that was difficult. It took an hour.

"Okay beta, almost everything is settled. Now me and mom are leaving for Gujarat. Okay, beta. Give your best." papa said, patting my back and hugged me.

"Yes, beta. You know 'Those who keep trying, don't get fail'. Okay, keep trying and all the best." mom said hugging me and place a kiss on my forehead.

And after a tearful goodbye, they left. They left me alone at my apartment. It's going to be a long time living away from them.

Anjali's POV:

I was in my room resting when the servant knocked at my door.

"Rajkumari Anjali, Dinner is ready. Please come downstair." he said, keeping his eyes down and left. It was disrespectful to see any Royal family members in the eye, specially Abhiraj Bhaisa.

I left the room for dinner.

At the dinning table everybody was sitting quietly having their dinner. The tension was so thick it can cut through the knife.

Suddenly, Rajmata cleared her throat to say something.

"After four days its Yuvraj's Birthday. As you all know that his Raj Tilak [Coronation] is going to be on his birthday. So on his birthday the king is going to hand his throne to Abhiraj." Rajmata announced.

I am so happy. "Rajmata, can I invite my friends?" I asked Rajmata.

"Whom are you talking about?" Rajmata asked.

"Adhya and Raina. Can I?" I asked Rajmata, hoping she would say yes.

"NO. Not that Adhya girl?" Chachi said.

"And, Why?" I asked.

"That girl has no manners. She doesn't know how royalty works. God knows what she will do in function." Chachi said.

"Oh, really Chachi. As far as I know, it was you who questioned my sister's character. It was you who offer her 10 Lakhs to say that my sister has a boyfriend. And when she said no, she became mannerless. What about you then? I said nothing that doesn't mean I will not." Abhiraj Bhaisa asked Chachi, standing up.

"Abhiraj liste-" Abhiraj Bhaisa cut her off.

"No Chachi you listen, Mind your own business. This time it was Adhya, Next time it will be me. And yeah, I will do much worse. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Abhiraj Bhaisa asked her, shouting. He was angry. Of course he will be.

"I.. I und.. understand." Chachi said.

"You better." Bhaisa said and stormed out of the dinning room.

"And you Ragini use your mouth a little less." Rajmata said.

"Veer is coming tomorrow." Rajmata said.

"O my god Veer bhaisa is coming tomorrow. I am so happy." I said happily.

"I am finished. I am going to my room. Good Night." I said and retire to my room.

In my room, I called Adhya and Raina on a conference call.

"Hello, guys." I said.

"Hello." they both said at the same time and I laughed.

"How are you guys?" I asked them both.

"I am fine." Raina said.

"But I am not. I am really sorry, Anjali. Because of me everything happened." Adhya said apologising.

"It was not your fault, yaar. Don't think too much." I said.

"What are you guys talking about." Raina asked us.

We told her everything from our talking and saying I love you's. How Chachi heard me and said everything to Rajmata thinking that I was talking to my boyfriend and creating a drama and about Bhaisa calling Anjali and about the whole you-will-get-10 lakhs-if-you-say-yes thing and last Adhya's lecture to Chachi and an apology.

"O my god. So much happened in that short period of time." Raina said shocked.

"Okay. We are not talking about this anymore." Adhya said.

"Hey about that, I wanted to tell you guys something." I said.

"Speak." Raina said.

"On Thursday, its Abhiraj bhaisa's birthday. It's also his Raj Tilak [Coronation]. Veer bhaisa is also returning from London. So I asked Rajmata to if I can invite you guys and guess what! She said YES." I said very excitedly.

"Are you sure she allowed me?" Adhya asked.

"Of course she did. Obviously Chachi had to create drama, but Abhiraj Bhaisa made her mouth shut. It was really an exceptional scene. When she said that you are mannerless Bhaisa asked her, 'What about you then?' It was hilarious." I said, mimicking bhaisa's voice.

By the time I finished, they both were laughing like hyena.

"So are you guys going to come?" I asked.

"Of course I would. Why would I leave a golden chance to see Royal Palace?" Raina said.

"What about you, Adhya?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Of course. After all, your Bhaisa stood up for me. I can't let it go in vain." she said.

"O thank god you are coming." I said.

"Ok then Good Night guys. Unlike you Owls, I have to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Don't be late otherwise I will kill you. See you both tomorrow." Adhya said.

"Oye, we are not owls. We too need to sleep. Good Night and I won't be late." Raina said.

"Ok then bye guys. Good Night. Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow." I said and finish the call.

Rajmata's POV:

It shocked me would be an understandment. Abhiraj never raises her voice at her Chachi. It was not the first time Ragini had done that. She never leaves a chance to taunt Sujata or Anjali. But Abhiraj never talks back to her Chachi.

I knew Abhiraj. But what I saw at the dinning table was not Abhiraj. He couldn't control his anger. I don't get one thing. Why would he stand up for that girl Adhya? I have to talk to him.

"Sent Himmat to my room." saying that to a servant, I stood up from my chair and went to my room. Himmat is a very loyal guard of my late husband. Now he is loyal to me and Abhiraj.

After some time, Himmat entered my room after knocking.

"Yes, Rajmata. Did you call for me?" He asked, bowing down to me.

"Yes. I want every information about Adhya Patel, Anjali's Friend." I ordered him an authoritative voice.

"Yes, Rajmata, I will get every information. Anything else?" He asked.

"Yes, send Yuvraj in my room. You can go now." I said.

"Yes, Rajmata." He said and left.

What is going on in your head, Abhiraj?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SO HOW IS THE CHAPTER?

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR VALUABLE VOTE AND SUPPORT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Losennayak

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT.

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

364K 14.9K 39
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
29.3K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
543K 30.2K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
844K 55.7K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...