๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”

Von maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... Mehr

|๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ| & |๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |16| Lakeside

9.3K 233 46
Von maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

"Wait what?" I quickly blurted out, thinking I had misheard him.

"We're going skinny dipping." Me, Tristan, naked, in a beautiful ass lake together. No fucking way.

"Bye," I gave him a fake smile, as I flipped my hair over my shoulder and began to storm away. I was quickly jerked back though, when the brute behind me decided to grab my arm and haul me back.

"We need this. We both do." The severity in words caused me to burst out into laughter.

"Seriously? We both need to strip naked and jump into a lake?"

"We both need a thrill. Something that will make us feel anything more than depressed or angry or upset. I'm sick of wanting to cry every time I look at you or feeling frustrated and angry whenever we argue. I want to have fun with you Kiara, an adventure like we used to and this will help us both to forget our trauma and pain, even if it's for only ten minutes."

"You really think this will help me? Make me feel better?" The prospect was suddenly sounding a whole lot better.

"When was the last time you did anything like this baby-girl? The last time you did something wild? When you threw all care and rules out the window?" I would say last night but to be honest, I didn't feel the same thrill I usually felt whenever I was doing something bad.

I just felt...scared of what I would have done if he was truly in love with Elizabeth. If I was the only thing standing in the way of their happiness.

"Okay then, let's do it, but you have to turn around."

"Why? It's not like I've seen you naked before?" I couldn't even count the amount of times I'd stripped in-front of him without a care in the world but it felt different today. I felt raw and exposed.

"Please," With an amused smile on his face, he slowly turned around, placing his hands over his eyes. I stripped meticulously, stripping out of my dress and then quickly unbuttoning my shirt, before folding my clothes, and placing them on top of a large rock.

I was wearing lace black underwear. Basic but sexy nonetheless. The lace trim ran underneath my breasts, which were pushed up by a single wire, whilst my panties covered most of my private region, however the back was more like a thong, sticking into my ass.

Taking a deep breath, I ran forward and canon balled into the lake, causing Tristan to quickly spin around. Yanking his shirt off his head, he shot me a wink as his lingered down his tatted chest, and slowly undid his belt.

I gulped and quickly looked away, but I couldn't help a sneak another peek when I heard metal clang, as it fell to the floor.

Fuck, he looked a Calvin Klein model.

Tiny sweat droplets trickled down his toned chest, disappearing as they fell into his boxers. His large arms went over his head as he stretched, a lazy smile on his face. The boxers were tight, leaving nothing to the imagination, as he proudly exposed his bulging erection through the white see through material.

"Watch out baby-girl," He warned as he launched into the refreshing water. Coming back up for air, he slicked back his brown hair, that brushed along his neck.

With one quick stroke, he was right in-front of me. His arms encircled my waist as he slowly turned me around in the water. Our wet bodies were pressed against each other, causing me to gasp when I felt his erection poke against my ass.

"Someone's a little excited, huh?" I whispered breathlessly, struggling to keep my self-composure. He chuckled behind me.

"How can I keep calm with a beautiful goddess in-front of me? Forgive me for my lack of composure." I felt his nose skim along my neck as if testing the water. I titled my head to the side, giving him further access. "You're stunning, gorgeous and perfect." He planted a kiss on my shoulder with every word, causing my body to tingle in excitement.

One hand kept a firm grip on my waist, whilst the other continuously trailed up and down my stomach, tracing every contour. "I'm sorry for leaving Kiara." My breath hitched in the back of my throat.

Was he really doing this right now?

"I'm sorry for screwing up, for leaving, for tricking you, for not being there in your darkest moments. There's a million and one things I have to be sorry for and I want you to know that I'm sorry for it all. For everything." This was the apology. The big apology I've been craving to hear since the day he came crashing back into my life.

But did I want to forgive? Did I want to move on?

"I forgive you, Tristan. Just never hurt me again." Gently spinning me around, he tipped my chin up, and gazed at me with his meadow green eyes.

"I promise baby-girl, I will never hurt you again." I nodded with a smile across my face. For once, everything felt stable and we both found ourselves slowly leaning in. His eyes darting from my lips back up to my eyes as if seeking for permission.

With a subtle nod, he smiled before capturing my lips with his own. Fireworks exploded inside my head as he gripped my waist, and pulled me closer. Our chests collided and my hands slipped into his hair, as I tilted my head to the side, sliding my tongue in slowly.

Smiling against my lips, our tongues clashed against each other in a fiery battle of dominance, but ultimately he won.

He always won.

Hesitantly he slowly pulled back, resting his forehead against mine. Our chest were heaving from the long kiss we had just had, that caused my body to ignite into flames. I felt hot, bothered and extremely horny, but no...I wouldn't sleep with him.

"Does this mean we're together again? That I can call you mine." He whispered, desperation seeping out of his tone.

There was no way I was ready for another relationship, especially not with Tristan. We were both fiery souls that clashed and fought over the most trivial things. To just jump straight back into a relationship would be stupid on both our half's.

"This means that I'm just living in the moment...and I don't want it to end." I grabbed his face and pulled him back down to my meet lips.

He groaned, slipping his hand down to my ass as he hoisted me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I gripped his hair, tugging on the ends viciously, whilst he squeezed my ass, as we drifted towards the edge of the lake.

I quickly pulled back, staring into his vivid eyes, before pulling myself back onto the grass and slipping on my dress.

I had never dealt with this kind of awkwardness before. Sure I had one night stands but I would always slip out before the guy woke up. When me and Tristan were together things flowed. It wasn't awkward to kiss or hug or love him. Now I had to keep myself controlled and sane, at least until I figured out all my scattered thoughts.

"Do you regret it?" Tristan murmured as we drove back to the house, eyes focused compelled to focus on the road.

"No, I don't." It was probably one of the best kisses of my life and part of me never wanted it to end. The other part of me was filled with anger for kissing him back in the first place.

It's not my fault, one kiss and I'm sucked in. Control yourself you horn-dog.

"Do you?" I looked over at him, trying to gauge his feelings.

"I would never regret kissing you Kiara. Never." He reiterated, giving me a half-hearted smile. Fuck, what I had gotten myself into now?

***

T R I S T A N ' S   P.O.V

My heart literally broke when I heard everything she had been through without me. I was such a dick. I left my baby-girl all alone and that was my fault. I couldn't blame Aaron this time, it wasn't him who left her.

I was glad she had Tessa though, someone who could be there for her when I wasn't.

I glanced to my right. My baby-girl was so fucking beautiful. Her lips were still swollen from our little moment in the lake. It was perfect. Absolutely perfection.

Every part of it was. The setting, the atmosphere, the girl. Her body, fuck, she looked even more beautiful than three years ago. I remembered everything so clearly, the soft silhouette of her perfectly sculpted body, swaying gently under the cool water, the way her was slicked back, and flowing in the water, the blue merging with her natural mahogany locks as tiny droplets trailed down her neck, disappearing into her cleavage. She look like  an unearthly goddess. My goddess.

"I'm going to work out," She mumbled as she opened up the car door, and I let her go. She needed time to process what had just happened. I knew that.

My phone began to ring as soon as I got out of the car. I sighed seeing who it was and watched as Kiara turned the corner, disappearing out of eye sight.

"Elizabeth?" I really needed to break it off with her. I was in love with Kiara and determined to get her back, it wasn't fair to Kiara or Elizabeth, even if she was using me too.

Her breathing was heavy on the other side as if she was running or something. She let out a loud sigh, before answering me.

"I'm leaving Tristan." Well, I was not expecting that. "It's time for me to go back home and...win back the woman I love." I knew she loved someone, but had no idea it was a woman.

Not that it mattered. Love was love at the end of day. Whether you were a woman in love with a woman, a man in with a man or a bodyguard utterly and completely enamoured with a mafia princess.

"Good, you're doing the right thing. Don't let her go, no matter what." I had already screwed that up but not anymore, I was here to stay, no matter how hard she pushed me away.

"That's what she said," Elizabeth mumbled laughing to herself quietly.

"What?" Who was she talking about? Could it be.... "Elizabeth when did you make your decision to leave."

"Um...well...last night I guess," She stuttered, meaning she was nervous. Nervous people normally had something to hide, and Elizabeth was a terrible liar.

"Elizabeth, who told you to leave?" There was a pause on the other end of the phone.

"No-one did." She blurted out, too quickly for my liking. Kiara was resourceful, smart and amazing at reading people. There's no doubt in my mind that she knew about me and Elizabeth, and also decided to pay her a little visit.

"Elizabeth, tell me now otherwise I swear to god I will punish you, and not in the way you like it." Letting out a pained sigh, she whispered out two words that caused my heart to skip a beat.

"Your girl." Of course it was her. My beautiful smart baby-girl. I knew she had figured it out but why hadn't she told me yet.

"And a man." I felt my entire body still, upon hearing her words.

"A man? What kind of man?" I clenched my teeth just at the thought of Kiara running away into the middle of the night with someone else, and my money was on that boy-toy of hers, Sawyer.

"A sexy one." She giggled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I mean it Elizabeth, I need to know. She could be in danger." There was a huge chance it wasn't Sawyer and that scared me even more. Kiara was strong and independent but even she wasn't immune to the charm of certain creepy men, who would like nothing more than to have the mafia princess as their pet.

"Um okay...he was tall, muscular, had tattoos." It definitely wasn't Sawyer then, from what I know he hasn't got any tats, but the person Elizabeth was describing could be millions of men.

"I need more Elizabeth."

"Well, I was drunk Tristan! I didn't see him very well." Locking the car door, I began to make my way inside the house.

"Well then, how do you even know someone was there?"

"Because I remember his gaping mouth when I kissed your girl. His expression was definitely hilarious, but everything else was a blur. Sorry,"

"You kissed my girl?" I gritted between my teeth, even though my dick sprung alive at the thought of Kiara kissing another woman.

Calm the fuck down, you're angry, not horny.

"I was drunk, she was hot, bam! It's simple really."

"Elizabeth I...."

"Tristan I have to go, good luck winning back your girl and I'm sorry I couldn't help you any more. Goodbye." And just like that, she cut the call. Great, back to square one.

I really needed to find the dick who thought it was a good idea to be running around with Kiara in the middle of the night. And there was really only one thing I could think of.

My eyes lingered on the stairs.

I shouldn't. But I have to find out the truth. Oh, fuck it.

Storming up the stairs, I quickly ran into her bedroom, shutting the door behind me and began to snoop.

I know, I know I was invading her privacy but I felt like a man who was slowly going crazy. I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat or rest without knowing if Kiara was safe or not and besides, it was my duty to keep her safe.

After ransacking her room, I turned to her closet and dug through it until my hand felt something hard underneath all her bags.

Pulling out a large black box, I quickly yanked off the lid. And then I froze.

A small smile tugged on my lips, as I slowly rifled through the contents. It was a box dedicated to us. To our love.

She had everything in here, from the ticket to our first concert together to the photo we took during Christmas. I found every single gift I had ever given her, even a dying petal from the first rose I left outside her door.

This box was us.

Then my heart stopped as I found a small piece of paper with a familiar number scrawled along it. The writing itself was a give-away as to who it belonged to.

Aaron. She had Aaron's number.

The door suddenly clicked open and footsteps clicked along the floor. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" She looked mad, but I was fucking furious.
________________________________

A/N: Finally the showdown you've all been waiting for!

But will Kiara reveal the whole truth?

Including Aaron?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

263K 4.2K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amรฉlie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
867K 15.9K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
21.8K 568 21
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...