Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ

7.5K 222 14
By Neko_ssi

"Great... I got it" 

"Okay! Jeez, I said I got it, right!"

"Come on you're not even religious" 

"Whatever! anyway, then?"

"What the fuck!? you said you understood!"

The guy huffed deeply, "Jimin, I'm telling you after all this gets over I'll come over and beat your ass. Now say next what I gotta do?"

"Alright..."

The man in a black jacket sighed in utter annoyance but relaxed while ending his call he walked towards a black SUV which was waiting for him

"So everything is ready?" Another guy spoke from the driver's seat.

"Believe me everything is ready" Taehyung smirked, getting in.

"You're really something, huh?"

"Of Course, I'm the definition of victory," Taehyung said, not leaving the smirk off his face as he made his signature peace sign.

"Well, then he wants to meet you tight at the moment" raising an eyebrow the man continues "So would you like to go now, Mr. V for victory?" spoke with hint of sarcasm.

Taehyung gave a short laugh, instead rollimg his eyes  "Sure.. let's.. head over there now." He leaned on his seat and closed his eyes.

He sighed, taking a deep breath.

'Let's see how it goes then...'

The driver started the engine, pressed the accelerator and headed towards their destination.

A young ravenette in his early twenties was sleeping peacefully till twelve pm, until a call came and interrupted his sleep. 

He rubbed his sleepy eyes with his free hand as he accepted the call and answered groggily. "H-ello?"

"Yess..?" He let out an involuntary yawn and squinted his eyes because of the sunlight emerging from the big opened windows.

"huh? What?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and jolted from his bed. "No no no I gotta call him..." He waved his hands in the air as if trying to make a reason. 

"Whaat??"

He shook his head.

"He just got admitted to a hospital. How come you don't want me to call him?" Jungkook sighed and he ran his hand through his hair. 

"Look I know sweety he'll feel bad but... He has the right to know, okay?" He tries to console with whom he was speaking. "Don't worry kiddo I'll call him." continues while he eyes the time. "Okay of course he won't be angry at you, it's not your fault." 

Jungkook nodded. "Mmh don't cry Bruno will be fine okay.." 

"Yeah keep calm until I reach there and don't talk with strangers right?" Jungkook sighed again and ended the call but soon called another person.

"Hello Min Hyuk.. yeah it's me, Jungkook." Purposely he bites his bottom lip while he hears his friend's voice. "Uh..um actually Kimi called me and well.. she told me that Bruno fainted and she took him to a hospital"

Hearing a loud gasp over the phone, Jungkook sighed.

"Oh yeah, she didn't call you cause she thought you would get angry at her that's why..."

"No problem, it's okay, today's my day off so it'll be fine." 

"Uh Huh... Hmm... Don't be sorry I really like to take care of children and your cousin is well behaved and really good." 

"Yeah okay then."

" ohh? two more days till you get here ohk ohk.. No, I'm Going right away..."

"Sure bye..."

He cut the call and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook walked in his washroom to get fresh and then took a short bath. He can't lazily walk now like every lazy Sunday... he needs to go to an animal hospital because his friend's dog, Bruno fainted and his cousin, 11-year-old Kimi took him to a hospital without telling anyone until she reached there. 'She's really mature' Jungkook thought.

●●●●●●●

Jungkook rushed  inside the hospital to find Kimi, quietly sobbing sitting on a waiting chair with a few nurses consoling her that her dog will be fine.

Jungkook really adored this kid. She was innocent, smart and most honest and it was disheartening to witness her worrying about her pet. 

He walked towards the girl and patted her shoulder before giving a hug, saying it's fine, "he'll be fine, the doctors are there to make Bruno all fine.." The girl sniffed a bit and looked a little relaxed at his caring voice and glanced up at the elder. 

Jungkook wiped Kimi's fallen tears on her cheek and continued consoling her cause he knew that she is a little bit emotional.

After a while the doctor came and told them that Bruno is good but needs to be taken care of properly.

Jungkook nodded understandably, and went back towards Kimi after paying for the bills and medicine. 

"See I told you he'll be fine.. and he's fine okay..?"

The girl gave a small nod and Jungkook picked her in his arms carefully.

"Let's go and have breakfa- I mean Lunch. Let's have lunch." Jungkook quickly corrects himself. 

"B-runo?" Kimi innocently asked.

Jungkook smiled affectionately, "He needs rest alright.. we'll be back and then will take him to your aunt's home now let's go, I'm really starving.." 

"Mm okay.. but you just woke up, didn't you?" Kimi asked, giggling a bit.

"Uh.. hah.. yeah, maybe.." He scratched his nape and replied embarrassingly. 

[ EVENING ]

It was around six in the evening when Jungkook entered Jin's cafe, tired and exhausted from taking care of Kimi half of the day, and took her to her aunt's house when it was the time of his evening shift. 

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin both used to be close until high school when Jungkook felt Jin was no longer the same as he was, instead as the time passed he felt Jin and him were getting more distanced.

May or may not know the reason. 

He sighed and shrugged his thought. 

But since he doesn't want to get distanced even more by the only person in his life that is still with him...till, he helps Jin in his Cafe.

"Hyung I'm here" He announced as he walked near the counter and found Jin was serving some customers.

"Oh Jungkook you're here, ah I need to say something to you..." Jin said while keeping minimum eye contact as he was collecting money from the customers. "Thank you for coming, have a nice day" he greeted the customers. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook frowned at the name Jin just called him.

'I wonder for how long he will call me by my full name.'

"Yes hyung?"

"I won't be here for some days as I need to go somewhere for a week and until then this shop will be closed..." Jin said while he was serving the customer.

Jungkook tilted his head. "Oh? When are you going?" He curiously asked. 

"Tomorrow at 6 am" Jin stated.

"That's quite early? And so sudden.. by the way, why?"

"It's.." Jin looked at Jungkook expressionless, "I have to meet a friend." And then starts to serve the rest of the customers.

"Friend? Do I know your friend.. have I met your friend?" Jungkook asked, confused.

Ignoring Jungkook's question, Jin looked at the clock and said: "Let's chat later, there are so many customers waiting already."

Jungkook nodded completely, understanding that Jin doesn't wanna talk.

It was always like this either way.. 

[After Shift]

"Well that's it, I'll be going then" Jungkook said while keeping his phone inside his hoodie's pocket. 

"Hmm, yeah bye." And Jungkook once again frowned internally at the lack of conversation. 

"Hyung so I don't have to come for the next few days?" Jungkook confirmed.

Jin nodded, not bothering to talk more.

Taking the cue Jungkook waved bye and watched Jin getting inside the driver's seat of his car and soon drove away.

Unlike Jungkook who walked in an empty winter street mindlessly on his route to his apartment. 

"He's still weird..." Jungkook shrugged the thought and entered his apartment. 

'Tomorrow again that same routine I gotta follow' He sighed.

He plopped on his bed sighing after changing into his nightwears. 

He sighed again and turned on his back.

He opened his eyes, staring at the white ceiling. 

It was once again another lonely night.

But the type of, when he just remembered a certain brown haired...again...and It's terrible just, terrible.

He huffs a breath, sat up being frustrated and leaned his head in the bed stand. Jungkook unlocked his phone, scrolling down his feed and not trying to search that certain brown haired name yet again but already knowing what result it might lead to

Nothing...

He watched all random videos just to either distract himself or just to be bored enough so that his eyes literally shuts itself and he fell asleep.

But nothing worked, neither he got distracted because every video he watched somehow made him remember about that certain someone, maybe a person's hairstyle or color, 'I wonder if he changed his hair color...' 

Or dressing style...or someone who smiled like him.

'Aha- No one can match him..' 

He softly smiled with nostalgia and suddenly shook his head. 'Shit already get over him stupid.'

Nor he felt sleepy with all the thoughts which eventually were linked with that brown haired guy.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

[A̳u̳t̳h̳o̳r̳'̳s ̳no̳t̳e̳ :] Hey there! 

Nice to see you

I hope the first chapter was not bad.

And I also hope you will like this story.

Thanks for giving this a chance to read.

Also this is my first taekook story.

Honestly, I really liked to read them but Idk why I just got inspired by my own imagination and thought why not make it a Taekook fanfiction. 💜

■■■■■■☆■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 3.6K 33
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
58.3K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
117K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
845K 56.3K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...