The Forever Now

By Jimochi_writes

when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Thank you 2.0

Chapter 11

1.6K 54 9
By Jimochi_writes

Y/N'S POV

After our kiss, I didn't talk about it. A lot happened after that and now we are driving to work and now is the right time to talk about it. I was about to face him but saw him already looking at me and I felt my cheeks heat up guess we have to talk about this some other time cause I don't want to embarrass myself. The whole ride he was taking quick glances at me and I didn't know what was wrong with him. Every time he looks away he smiles to himself. But thankfully we reached our workplace and I hurried off from him before he starts acting creepy.

Today we have an important meeting its the last meeting with all the companies before the winter ball and the holidays so I was in my cabin preparing for the meeting. After I prepared everything I looked at the clock and I still had a handful of time before the meeting starts so I decided to get some hot chocolate. I was about to enter the lift when I saw a kid crawling towards the stairs so I ran up to the kid before he could fall as soon as I picked him up I heard a woman calling "Jihoon," I turned around to see Mrs Sung running towards us with panic in her eyes. "OMG thank you so much, Ms Choi I just left him to go get the papers from Mr Kim and he was gone," she said and I gave Jihoon back to her "It's ok Mrs Sung but you could actually put him in the office nursery he will be safe there till you work." Taehyung may seem to be cold on the outside but he is so kind-hearted that he set up a nursery for the kids whose parents work here so that they can work peacefully without worrying about their kids. 

"The nanny took a day off so there is no one to take care and I just have a few more files to complete after that I'm done," I nodded and I had an idea "Mrs Sung I can actually take care of Jihoon I have a few hours left before the meeting starts," I offered her and she thought for a while "thank you, Ms Choi, I owe you big I'll finish my work as soon as possible thank you," she said bowing. Now I was on my way to my cabin carrying Jihoon in one hand and on the other hand I was holding his baby bag that has all the things he needs. Jihoon seems to be a quiet child from what I have seen so I opened my cabin and put a blanket on the floor placed Jihoon on it and sat beside him. He was just a year old and he just learnt to walk so I was practising walking with him he was walking but suddenly missed his balance and landed on the floor he had a neutral face but suddenly he started to cry and I ran towards him to pick him up.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just finished the preparations for the meeting and I was about to go out when I heard crying especially baby crying coming from y/n's cabin. Confused I went into y/n's cabin to see her consoling a crying baby and the sight of it melted my heart though she was trying to pacify the baby she looked so cute trying to and I could imagine having a family with the person who I love the most in the entire world just me y/n and our baby. I hope it becomes a reality one day. I didn't want to miss this moment so I quickly took my phone and snapped a picture. I was snapped from my thoughts when y/n called my name "Taehyung instead of snapping pictures you could help me it will be more helpful," she said and I put my phone back and went in to help her. I went towards her and carried the baby from her and immediately the baby stopped crying and y/n looked at me surprised "Are you some sort of baby expert ?" she asked and I let out a laugh. Soon Jihoon stopped crying and now I was lying down and Jihoon was sitting on my chest and playing with my tie while y/n sat next to me giggling at what Jihoon is doing. It was cute seeing her giggle and I've never felt this happy in a while. 

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV 

YOONGI'S POV

I hate meetings like this when all the companies gather and talk about their success this year and reveal their upcoming projects. I wanted this particular file from y/n so I went towards her room before I could knock I hear baby giggles followed by the sounds of a whale wheezing. oh, it was y/n giggling. I opened the door to see Taehyung on the floor with a baby lying down on his chest it looked as if they were playing and y/n was sitting beside them giggling. I smiled at the sight before my eyes and I closed the door and went out. Taehyung and y/n are meant for each other and seeing them like this makes me happy hope they end up together and stay happy.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

Y/N'S POV

TIMESKIP TO THE MEETING

I was gathering all my things for the meeting. This is the most important meeting of the year and everyone from all the fellow companies will be there that includes my father. From the day we had the fight none of us have spoken to each other or even seen each other so this is gonna be tough. Above all, Mr Lee and his annoying children will be there too. His daughter Eunji constantly tries to flirt with Taehyung but Taehyung doesn't give a damn, on the other hand, his son Jaeho constantly attempts to take me on a date but I always give some excuse cause I'm not interested. 

Soon I was in the meeting room and turns out I was the last one to enter so everyone's eyes were on me and not gonna lie it made me feel uncomfortable. I was sitting in between Taehyung and Yoongi and from the opposite I found someone's gaze on me I looked up to see my dad looking at me but when I looked back he turned away. My face dropped and Yoongi noticed this and held my hand under the table squeezing it. Throughout the meeting, Jaeho was passing me dirty looks I tried not to really be bothered but it was disturbing me a lot so I was shifting in my seat and Taehyung noticed this. "Is everything alright y/n?" he asked and my eyes straight up looked at Jaeho causing Taehyung to follow my gaze. He soon shot him a death glare but Jaeho was still having that dirty smirk on his face and Taehyung clenched his jaw I held his hand telling him it was ok and he relaxed a bit. 

After the meeting everyone dispersed except the 8 of us since we were hosting the winter ball this year we were going to prepare for it after about 10 minutes Krystal came inside and now we were discussing the ball. Throughout the discussion Krystal, Yoongi and Hoseok were looking at each other and smiling "weird," I thought to myself. Suddenly Krystal got up "So I have an idea to make things easier we could divide into groups so that we finish the work faster," we all nodded. Then Hoseok spoke up "I have even made the teams so there will be no confusion," he said and started calling the names "Namjoon and Jin hyung will take care of the invitations Jungkook and Jimin will take care of the venue Yoongi hyung Krystal and myself will take care of the food and decorations finally y/n and Taehyung will take care of the presents," he said but Jungkook interrupted.

"Handpicking the gifts for every individual guest is a difficult job maybe they should need someone along with them to help ?" then Yoongi immediately spoke up "I know THEY can handle it Jungkook," he said stressing the 'they' and immediately Jungkook nodded as if realisation hit him, they are behaving so weird today. As we were about to get up and leave after discussing the ball Taehyung called out to everyone "Guys we have something important to discuss," Taehyung said and that caught everyone's attention "It's about y/n for people who don't know recently she was attacked by a stranger who almost stabbed her," except Krystal, everyone else knew about it "OMG y/n are you ok?" she asked and I smiled at her "So we had custody of the man and after days of investigation turns out he was sent by someone specifically to kill y/n,"

I was extremely shocked who would want to kill me? it's just been a few months since I came back to Korea and I have people who want to finish me so soon. is it because of my dad? did they want to kill me because of my dad? lots of questions filled my mind and when I looked up I saw Yoongi already looking up at me with a knowing look I looked back at Taehyung to see him clenching his jaw and everyone in the room had a serious expression on their faces. Oh god please save me from the dangers ahead. 

"So, for now, y/n should stay safe and if anything happens please call one of us and don't go out alone till we sort this out ok y/n?" he said and I nodded "Don't worry y/n we'll find a way," Yoongi said placing a hand on my shoulder. even in tough times like this, I'm happy that have friends who care for me.

TIMESKIP TO EVENING

I was done with my work for today so I was packing up to leave work. When I came out of my cabin I saw Jungkook outside my cabin thinking about something. "Hey, kookie what's up," I asked and he immediately looked up "Oh hey y/n today was supposed to be a game night with me and Taehyung but he told me he had important work so he ditched me last minute," he said looking down sad "How could anyone say no to such a cute person," I thought to myself "Hey kook if it makes you better we could game together I'm actually free tonight," I said and his eyes lit up "You will do this for me?" he asked and I nodded. "But I actually didn't bring my car today if you could give me a ride-" Before I could complete he spoke up "You are sacrificing your time to game with me it's the least I could do," he said and I smiled "I'll wait down y/n I can't wait to beat you," he said and I chuckled "we'll see about that".

So now I gotta tell Taehyung that I won't be able to come with him now. I went inside his cabin and he was packing his stuff to leave so I gave a knock on the door he immediately looked up and smiled at me "Ready to go home y/n?" he asked happily "Actually Taehyung I'm going to Jungkook's house to game he was feeling down so I agreed to go with him I'm sorry," I said and his smile immediately dropped and he started packing his stuff again and without even answering he left the cabin. Shit, he's angry with me now I have to convenience him once I get back from Kook's house.

TIMESKIP TO BEDTIME (there are a lot of time skips in this chapter)

I came back from Jungkook's house and we had a lot of fun gaming he offered me dinner though I refused to and now I'm on my bed ready to sleep but I wanted to know if Taehyung was ok so I sent him a text.

y/n:

hey Taehyung I just got home

I'm sorry it was a last-minute plan with Kookie

SEEN 

don't leave me on seen I said I'm sorry🥺

SEEN

why is he doing this to me I just spent a few hours with Kook since he ditched him and he was feeling sad why is he giving me the silent treatment? ok then if that's what he wants I too won't bother him. I then laid my phone on my table and then went to sleep. 

The next day I got ready and drove to work. I reached work and the first thing I did was go to Taehyungs cabin to talk to him. I knocked on his door and after I heard a come in I went in. "Taehyung I-" Before I could complete my sentence he just stood up and started walking out I was fast enough to grab his wrist and stop him with great difficulty as he tried to escape from my grip. I gave his wrist a tug making him turn immediately without wasting time I pulled him by the collar and placed my lips on his at first he didn't respond but slowly he too started to give in.

I pulled him by the neck deepening the kiss and he held my waist and pulled me close and we shared a passionate kiss that soon turned into a makeout session "hey tae about the files-" Jin came in "Ahh bless my holy eyesss," Jin yelled and we both broke apart breathing heavily "I guess the files can wait," he said and immediately walked out the door. "Tae I'm sorry I-" Before I could finish he placed a finger on my lips "You are forgiven," he said and I smiled back at him "Now where were we?" he said and was about to pull me back but I immediately slipped from his grip "That's enough for today, Mr Kim, you better get back to work," I said quickly pecking his cheek and running out "Ahh this girl," he said laughing to himself and got back to work. 

Jin seeing y/n and taehyung making out 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR WINTER BEAR !!!!!

may he be blessed and all his dreams and wishes come true😊

here are pictures of Kim Taehyung to make your day

thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment as always sending you lots of love and stay safe

with love sav💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 12.1K 41
Everyone hates him in school. Still, that only makes me fall in love with him more!
2.1K 104 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...