๐•ฐ๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘๐–‰

By keitolover

Y/n L/n ratherly boyish type of a girl received her letter of transfer from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 01

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

33 1 0
By keitolover

So yeah, hello there! I just wanted to let you know that 👉👈 this story was made by a 13 Years old me. I was inspired by Harry Potter and y'all who writes such an amusing fanfics, thank you. I don't force y'all to read this, but please enjoy coz' I'll be so glad! That's all, thank you!

Some notes will be inserted to the end of a chapter.

I'm now 15 bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
91.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
138K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
457K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...