A BEAUTIFUL MESS | KTH FF

Od a_goodboy95

y/n's a simple girl, and Taehyung's a rude and arrogant ceo. No, wait, wait wait...... This isn't a ceo and h... Viac

read it before you read the book.
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapters 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
new book alert!!!

chapter 31

4.1K 211 10
Od a_goodboy95

Kang y/n's pov
Her home, Seoul (7:01 pm)

I closed my door. I could sense it that he was just behind me, watching my every move. Suddenly I started feeling nervous. I took a deep breath, okay, all you have to do is, just count 3 and turn. 1....2....3.....turn.

With that I turned slowly. And he was, dressed in grey hoodie, skinny black jean and denim jacket. Wearing white sneakers which completed his casual look.

But what took my breath away was , his bike . Yeah, there wasn't any car this time ,it was his bike on which he was leaning a bit. A black classic Harley Davidson. Oh, I like it.

I walked towards him, my eyes never leaving the classic beauty in front of me. He moved a bit ,and came behind me. All his moments were unknown by me ,Beacuse my focus was now on something else.

I touched the bike. "Its beautiful. " I whispered. "So, do you." He whispered from behind me, in my ears. I softly gasped as I felt his hot breath near my neck.

He brought his hands to rest on my waist. The touch was really light, but I melted in his touch. My eyes went closed in the moment.

"Shall we go?" He whispered, again. I could only nod at his soft words. He let go of me . I was already missing his warmth.

Kim taehyung's pov
Y/n's home (7:01 pm)

There she was , closing her house's door. Her back was facing me ,but I could see what she was wearing. Denim jeans, white tank top and a see trough perple jacket thingy.

She finally turned, and she watched my look a bit before falling her eyes on my baby .

I wasn't confident about the bike. Because honestly the girls I know are horrified by bikes. But I thought I could take a risk with her ,by bringing my classic beauty.

I was glad when her eyes sparkled, touching the leather seat. I was behind her, teasing her physically.

"Shall we go?" I whispered in her ears. She only nodded and I smirked at the results of what I was doing with her. I stood beside her, taking the extra helmet I brought, specially for her. It was nothing special, but it was painted in my favorite color, purple.

I gave her It, she was perplexed at the sight of helmet. It was like she forgot what to do with it , she was staring at the helmet in her hands.

And only me and God knows how cute she was looking right now. I chuckled as I took it back from her hands, while her big doe eyes watching my every action in curiosity.

"It's for your safety, y/n." I putted the helmet on her head, and it took me by surprise as I took her first name for the first time.

She stare at me as I did my work , settling the helmet on her head safely. "What about you?" She asked tilting her head a bit. I smirked, and I took my own black helmet from it place and showed it to her .

She suppressed her smile while rolling her eyes. "Now, hop on." I was done with our both's helmet, ready to go to our destination.

"Okie." She chuckled as I hoped on it first and she followed me. "Where are we going?" She asked once we were off to the silk roads.

No one was in the highway. It was empty tonight, just for us.

"Somewhere." I Exclaimed, as I increased the speed. She tighten her arms around my waist, in fear. She rested her chin on my shoulder.

The sensation I was feeling from her touch right now, was something else. It was never experienced before. But, somehow I was glad it was from her.

Soon, we reached to our date destination. A FUN FAIR.

She climbed off from the bike ,and I was watching her doings by still sitting on the bike ,my legs were on the ground for some help. She was surprised by the place I chose for our first date .

I don't have to be told about it twice ,because the wide grin on her beautiful face was declaring that she liked the place. I couldn't be more grateful of her.

"I like the view." She cooed.

"You do?" I asked .

"Yes." She chimed.

"You're my best view." I said ,with a smirk. She stared at me for a second.

"Meh." She made a face.

And we both laughed at it . "Damn ,its so funny. " she giggled, while shaking her head . Then she looked at me,with a big smile on her face I playfully winked at her. She stucked her tongue at me. Like a baby.

"So, not gonna leave your bike ,huh?" She asked, referring to the bike, I most love. "Whatever." I muttered, and she chuckled as I parked it carefully.

"So, let's go." I whispered as I finally was in front of her perfect body. I extanted my palm to put her hand on it.she stared at it first then smiled and thankfully she putted her in my mine.

I felt her eyes on me ,and I could see the pink tinged on her cheeks, from the corner of my eyes, she was smiling while looking at me as we were making our way to the sugar candy shop .

She then took her eyes off from me as I looked at her . Her cheeks were still pink, making her more cuter.

"Sugar candy?" She uttered in low voice as we stopped at the shop. I nodded giving her a short smile.

"Wanna eat?" She didn't said anything, and I raised a brow at her , silently questioning.

She sighed. "Excuse me?" She asked for the shop keeper. " yes?" The man said boredly. "Uh, can we have one candy please?" She asked very politely. He only nodded.

And she started digging her hands in her pocket. Money. I grasped her hand too .she gasped at the action. " what?" She questioned.

"You don't have to. " I answered.

She rolled her eyes. "And why not?" She asked again. " because I'll do it." I said casually. She scrunched her nose ."but I have changes. It would be easier. " I sighed as I let it go.

I don't want to argue with her on money. Only if she could know, I can buy this goddamn place, in just one click.

"Here take it." She gave the grumpy man the changes as she said . I folded my hands over my chest as he gave her the candy. She turned towards me.

"What?" She asked firmly. I just shook my head ,looking at the ground. " God, Kim taehyung!" she muttered to herself  and on the other side I was fighting the smile , which came because she took my full name.

"Now, com'on. " she took my hand ,and started walking somewhere. She was saying something in the process and I wasn't listening her .

my all focus was oh her, on our hands tangled in each other, on the warmth her touch was providing me, and nothing else.

That time I wasn't the CEO of the biggest company of the south Korea. Neither I was the ruthless mafia man , whom everyone fears.

No, I was just Kim taehyung tonight. It took me amused by , how we can understand each other, without even trying hard.

We wander in the fair .I must say we had fun actually, with each other's company. She's quite a bit talker tipe, when me I don't talk unless its necessary.

We went to the food stalls, we ate ,we shopped a little, we even ride the ferries wheel. I was enjoying something after so long . After piper betrayed me.

"Okay, its almost time, so it might be our last stall to check. So, can we go?" She asked ,maybe she thought I would say no to her ,but man! She's wrong.i can't say no to her for anything.

We maybe didn't know each other's very well , but she has got wrapped me around her pinky finger. And she has no idea about.

"Okay." I answered her. And she grinned at me ,before strolling to the shop. It was a stall full of accessories. Chains, rings , bracelets and so many things to count.

She was looking for something between the things, biting her lips . And her face light up when she saw some chains .

The chains has letters written on it, she took so many of them ,by checking them one by one.

I was getting confused now. Why she would took too many. "Here, these are for you and your all brothers and .....for taena too. " she cheered and gave money to the shop keeper while putting the chains in my palm.

"But you don't have to ." I tried to protest at least. "Yes, I have to!" She plead. "Y/n." I said, firmly. "Taehyung. " she said back , with same emotion.

I sighed in defeat. Knowing I can't win any argument with the woman standing in front of me.

"Shall we go?" She asked, rephrasing my own words to me, with a devil smirk. "Yeah."I breathed out.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
201K 12.6K 107
(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Constructions is someone who seeks fame and glor...
13.7K 817 33
Get bored of the same ceo and secreatry story so read this . A girl who first become a secretary but now she is a ceo of her own company. Let's see t...
579K 23.1K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...