The Fire Of Love

By HerobrinePony9

Twispike, anthro, same age. More

sorry
the story.
A tiny little update.
well. this is akward.

The Problem.

2.2K 14 5
By HerobrinePony9

As spike, Shining armor, Discord, Pip squeak, Soarin, And Sombra (shocking yes. He was reformed.) gather around the table to set up there party while blaring their favorite song. "I can walk on water, I can Fly" by Basshunter baca use it was the only thing they could all agree on. Between Hail to the King, Nightmare, And turn down for what they could only agree on Shining Armor's choice.

"Not bad, for an electro musician." Sombra said. Everyone nodded in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...