TAEGYU EROS & MANIA

By bangtae_ned

Their love was about 'I am yours' but secretly they were just possessing the other with 'You're only mine.' ... More

-.PROLOGUE.-
-.CHAPTER 1.-
-.CHAPTER 2.-
-.CHAPTER 4.-
-.CHAPTER 5.-
-.CHAPTER 6.-
-.CHAPTER 7.-
-.CHAPTER 8.-
-.CHAPTER 9.-
-.CHAPTER 10.-
-.CHAPTER 11.-
-.CHAPTER 12.-
HAPPY TAEHYUN DAY!
-.CHAPTER 13.-
-.CHAPTER 14.-
-.CHAPTER 15.-
-.CHAPTER 16.-
-.CHAPTER 17.-
HAPPY BEOMGYU DAY!
-.CHAPTER 18.-
-.CHAPTER 19.-
-.CHAPTER 20.-
-.CHAPTER 21.-
-.CHAPTER 22.-
-.CHAPTER 23.-
-.CHAPTER 24.-
-.CHAPTER 25.-
-.CHAPTER 26.-
-.CHAPTER 27.-
-.CHAPTER 28.-
-.CHAPTER 29.-
-.CHAPTER 30.-
-.CHAPTER 31.-
-.CHAPTER 32.-
-.CHAPTER 33.-
-.CHAPTER 34.-
-.CHAPTER 35.-
-.CHAPTER 36.-
-.CHAPTER 37.-
-.CHAPTER 38.-
-.CHAPTER 39.-
-.CHAPTER 40.-
-.CHAPTER 41.-
-.CHAPTER 42.-
-.CHAPTER 43.-
-.CHAPTER 44.-
-.CHAPTER 45.-
-.CHAPTER 46.-
-.CHAPTER 47.-
-.CHAPTER 48.-
-.CHAPTER 49.-
-.CHAPTER 50.-

.-CHAPTER 3-.

2.7K 148 94
By bangtae_ned

Unedited.

"And you are mine." The older's cheeks flushed in bright red while Taehyun was just staring at him blankly. "Are you feeling sick?" He asked Beomgyu, when he saw him go darker shade of red every second.

"Umm.. Taehyun the last sentence could mean something else too." His cousin brought it back to him, he realised what he meant a smirk spread across his face. Beomgyu felt his body burning, he simply looked down trying to hide his face and still trying not to make it intended.

"You can take it anyway you want, I don't mind." He winked and left them alone, walking back into the corridors and turning somewhere.

Beomgyu's lips left hot breaths, he didn't see that coming. The younger had such a huge impact on him. He felt this sudden push to bring him back to earth as soon as Taehyun was out of sight.

"I am sorry, he can be a flirt sometimes." Yeosang held his nape, "Well let me take you to your room." He came back to the blank emotionless tone.

....
It had been a couple of hours since they all had left Beomgyu alone. He was lying on his new bed, face towards the ceiling. Thinking about the events that took place a few hours ago. The kid had the audacity to say that and walk away like nothing happened.

He was now living a room he never imagined himself in, this was just like a dream. Which he never dreamt of.

He had placed all of his clothes in the closet which still had a lot of space left, so he placed in his books and uni stuff, it was just so huge.

He looked at his phone, "I am late for my shift, I messed up." He ran towards the closet and pulled out a white tee and a pair of blue jeans and quickly slid through them.

He was late for his evening shift, which was from 5 to 7. It 4:45 pm, he didn't realise how time flew by while he was just staring at the ceiling. He grabbed his phone and snuck into the shoes while running towards the door. "Where are you going Mr. Choi?" A voice spoke behind him, which made him skip a few staircases resulting to a fall, everything was going around in slow motion.

A strong arm grasped his waist, "you could have been injured badly." The older was staring into his eyes, his cheeks turning red again. Taehyun released his grip around him, Beomgyu was absorbed into those eyes when Taehyun's voice hit him like a truck of realisation, "Where are you going to in such a hurry?" Beomgyu's eyes widened, "Why should I tell you." "I should be aware of the places where my roommate goes, I know the answer already but I want to hear it from you."

Beomgyu without thinking replied quickly and ran off, "To the cafe where I work." Taehyun chuckled at the older's behaviour.

"What should I make tonight?" He opened the refrigerator, there were too many options. "I rather go for something that everyone likes." He went to take a shower first, after he was done he changed into a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

He was re-listening to the his company's presentation delivered by his manager. He wanted to make sure everything was valid and convincing, the presentation was about how the company's sales have gone up without falling down for a long period. The steps toward perfect marketing.

Taehyun likes to ask his workers to send him the presentation or speech or anything related to the company which will be delivered to the public or will be written anywhere to him first, a week before the due. He reviews it, makes the corrections, teaches them how to express their side and how to gain attention. He would say 'think of it as your final presentation,' he watches them live with his eyes or through the video.

One of those things which makes him gain respect from his workers. He respects his workers but would not tolerate the same mistake after three warnings.

He had fired the lady who wrote the mail yesterday, she had been doing this multiple times. Taehyun gave her more than three warnings but she didn't show a speck of improvement just downfalls. He had called her to his home for signing the resignation form.

The front door opened, Beomgyu had arrived from work, but instead of being tired he was happy and lively.

His boss hadn't arrived when he reached his work place, he had went out to buy some products that went out of stock. He didn't get scolded and the boss had announced that he'll be setting up a television in the cafe.

As Beomgyu got in his attention directly crept towards the amazing smell coming from the kitchen. He went there to see Taehyun's back facing him, the broth was boiling and it would have spilled everywhere if he hadn't quickly turned it off, Taehyun was too focused on the screen infront of him to even notice. A loud sigh left Beomgyu's lips. That caught Taehyun's attention, he turned around after pausing the video. "Oh hey, how was your day at work?" He asked him like people would ask you when you get back from home after work.

Beomgyu found himself admiring the guy infront of him wearing a apron, he didn't know why but that just made him feel tickles on his body. The younger looked at the electric stove, "ahh I was too immersed in the video, thanks." He said while Beomgyu was straight up simping for him.

"You can take a shower I'll set the table."  Beomgyu left after nodding.

After the long draining shower, he dressed himself into some loose and comfortable clothes. As he got out of his room he heard voices from the living room. "Mr. Kang I am sorry it won't happen again." The female's voice broke apart. "Look Mrs, I have tried to forgive yours mistakes but you haven't shown any improvement, and I can't let sympathy sink my company. Here's the form please resign." Beomgyu leaned against the wall with his ears alert.

He knows that eavesdropping is bad but he couldn't help but be curious. He heard the papers turning and sobs. "Mr. Kang no!" He heard the female speak after a few minutes. "Thank you so much, I don't even know if I can repay this price to you. Why would you do this?" "I don't want anyone to be homeless because of me," "but sir you bought the house I am currently living in and payed for my children's fees." Her cries got a bit relaxed.

"I don't want anyone else to suffer instead of me either, you used browsers to pass the email interview, you lied. I don't want you to be so vulnerable that you have to lie. The people who appoint you have to suffer too. Repay or not I don't care. Get a job which you can actually do and love." The monotone entered his ears. "Thank you Mr.- " "Miss I am in a hurry, please sign the form." He heard the papers turning once again.

The door closed, Taehyun sighed and placed the copy of the form in a file. Beomgyu counted till five before facing him, the conversation he just listened to just made him respect and adore the younger more. "Hey! The dinner is ready!" Beomgyu followed him from the behind acting all normal.

They ate in awkward silence, atleast Beomgyu did. Taehyun was used to silently eating his food, the cutlery clanking against the plate was the only noise that could be heard. Taehyun had finished his food before picking up his dishes he cleared his throat to gain Beomgyu's attention. "Please come to the living room after you finish your dinner." Beomgyu nodded with a pout on his face as his mouth was full and talking with food in your mouth is bad manners. Well- he felt this need to not talk while eating, feeling bounded by rules to make a mice impression. He didn't follow these rules infront of his friends but here he wanted to.

"Aish.." did he just hear him chuckle. Taehyun had rolled his eyes at Beomgyu, the older looked too cute and squishy and that made him smile.

Taehyun placed his dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned his hands. He was looking at his schedule for the next day, when he heard a soft muffle which made him look up. Beomgyu was standing infront of him with his hand behind his back. "Please have a seat." Taehyun pointed at the couch opposite to him, he placed some documents on the table in between them and a ink pen. "These are the hard copiess of the contract which you have already read. Please sign this." He explained as Beomgyu settled himself. The older went through the pages once again, even though he had a little crush on his roommate he was still a stranger and couldn't trust him yet. As he finished reading and checking everything he signed both the copies. Taehyun waited for him to finish, later he handed one copy to Beomgyu and kept one in his folder. Taehyun bowed and bid him a good night, leaving towards his room.

Beomgyu was on his bed, once again staring at ceiling unable to sleep. It wouldn't take him him long to adjust to this place but the person in the house and the scent he left on the things he touched. It was soft and sweet but at the same time strong and dominating not too loud just in right quantity. Beomgyu slept around 1 am thinking about his roommate when his eyes finally gave up.

...

Beomgyu wore his uniform, and went towards the living room to leave for his university. But he felt this strong gaze at him he turned to his left and saw Taehyun staring at him like he was some weird creature.

He checked himself, was he looking weird.

"Umm-" before he could speak Taehyun took over. "BREAKFAST?! EH?" the younger slightly raised his voice in a protective mode.

Beomgyu was taken aback, "I don't like to have breakfast." More like he is too lazy to prepare it and wake up early.

"But you need breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. Sit and eat."

"If I have my breakfast, I would be late for my first lecture." Well it was true, he doesn't leave the house with spare minutes in his hands.

"I'll give you a ride."

...

Heh
Sorry for a bland chapter, I have scenes in my mind but they are bit to fast, so I am currently in author's block.

Me currently.
I won't be updating for a few days I have my EXAMINATION but if I do you are in luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 434 16
La Vie en Rose means "life in pink." Everything is in rosy hues for the prince when they meet. His life was full of thorns but then blooms into a bea...
7.4K 331 18
A taegyu fanfic. (slow updates !!)
124K 1.7K 13
Imagine is the one thing we always do. Just short, romantic imagines about each greaser. #StayGold (Editing)...
828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...