Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Book Day 9

2.7K 57 7
By Honah-Lee

Universe creator POV

"I'm bored." I mumbled to myself. The multiple universes I have created and monitor are going along perfectly. Nothing is going side ways at all. And let's just say when I am bored I do stupid and life altering things. So me being the bored me does exactly that. So I grab my I'm bored book and then two other random ones.

I looked at the cover for the first one. Damian Wayne. Son of Batman and Talia Al Ghul. Robin and the ice prince of Gotham. I smirked and wondered what I could do with this one. Then looked at the other one.

Marinette Dupain Cheng. Ladybug, guardian and hope giver. I smirked ideas already forming. I opened all three books. I reached in and plucked them out of their world's. Or as they liked to call it the multiverse.

Marinette POV

"Chat Noir go an-" I got cut off from the feeling of being yanked from my feet. And moving really fast. When I wasn't moving anymore I looked around and saw I was in a blane area like a blanket page of a book.

Damian POV

"Kent for the last time I am no-" I got cut off by a weird force. It felt like the force of a speedster but more. When I wasn't moving anymore I looked around to see a blanket landscape. I felt as if I was apart of a story or something thanks to what I felt and saw. The bleekness reminded me of a blanket page of a book.

"Who are you and do you know where we are?" A petite voice demanded. I looked and saw a girl who was glaring yet I could see the worry and confusion.

Marinette POV

"I don't know you imbecile." The mysterious boy growled out. I huffed in annoyance and turned around walking away. I walked for a long time before opening my purse to talk to Tikki.

But then there was a flash of light and I felt funny. I groaned hating where ever this place was.

Universe creator POV

I watched their interaction and laughed. And decided to play around for awhile. I had looked through Damian's book and found out he has a suit of armor. So I put it to use. Marinette is in a long skirt and short sleeves outfit and Damian in his suit.

Damian POV

"Tt what an I doing in my assassin uniform?" I growled out. When I looked around I saw the girl looking around scared. She was on a little island on a lake surrounded by something.

"What is going on! And what those!?" That girl shouted. I rolled my eyes and figured someone was pulling the strings. I looked at the creatures and recognize them from a story I heard long ago. People have claimed to see it. And tell their story and the league heard about them.

They were harmless as long as you didn't get in the water. I looked at the girl and saw the island ever so slightly sink into the water. I growled seeing that then something fell on my head. I looked and saw it was a scroll.

To save her simply make a floating device that you both can fit on

I growled and did as the note said. I kept an eye on her. The already small kept getting smaller every time I glanced. I tried to hurry but as soon as I finished the islanded started to sink. Not in intervals like it was before. But sinking a slow but notice able pace. The girl gasped and went to the center of the island.

When I finally got to her I yanked her on. But poor thinking on my part I yanked her towards me. So she flew into me causing us to be in a ackward position. Her face inches from mine and her laying on top of me. I had my back on the bottom of the raft facing her. She blushed and got off of me. I then continued to get us back to main land. By now the entire island she was on was gone.

Universe creator POV

I smiled giddly with what just happened. These two are perfect for each other. The girl marinette embodies the power of creation in her story book. And Damian embodies distruction in his book as well. No matter how you look at it.

So wanting something from Marinette book I flipped through the pages. And found it. Evillustrator and silencer. They both have feelings for her. When they are akumatized so this will be perfect.

Marinette POV

I rubbed my arms trying to wrap my head around with what just happened and what's going on. I looked at the boy who is stuck here with me. He had a emotionless and determined look. But I could see the starting of a scowl at the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you." I said looking at him. He seemed shock and caught off guard with what I said. But he was one of the few people who still cared about what happened to me. Regardless that we are strangers to each other.

A flash of light and I was in yet another outfit. The boy was in what he was wearing before all of this started to happen.

Then I saw two other people. I gulped when I saw them. Luka and Nathaniel but akumatized. The boy saw my face and looked around. He saw the two boys and walked over to me. Seeming to know that something wasn't right.

"Marinette!, Get away from her you scoundrel! She's mine and mine alone!" Nathaniel shouted. But then Luka charged. I took a step back knowing what he can do. The boy charged him. They fought and while they were distracted Nathaniel trapped me in a glass box. The same one he did with me and Chat Noir.

"Let me go Nathaniel!" I shouted hitting the glass box. But he wasn't paying attention to me. He was focusing on the battle Luka and the boy were having. With no one paying attention I transformed. And to my luck no one noticed the flash of pink light.

I still couldn't break the box. So I started to pull at my yoyo. I had read that it had a few unique abilities. And yes! It worked. My you was now a baton. I was finally able to escape and ran at Nathaniel. Him not knowing I was there was caught by surprise. When I finally got his own he disappeared with a flash of light. I looked and saw Luka and the boy still at it.

"Silencer that's enough!" I shouted already back as Marinette. I needed to let Tikki recharge and I didn't want this boy to know my secret identity. Luka looked at me. Then at the boy before picking me up and running. I squeaked in surprise.

I looked and saw that his mama was around his head. And to get it from him will be harder than getting a pen from Nathaniel. We then fell forward. I looked and saw the boy had tackled Luka. I quickly ran and grabbed his helmet. Pulling it off his head in the process. He disappeared in a flash of light.

Third POV

A black whole appeared. A man who didn't have a face or normal looking skin stepped out of it. He was holding a book. And I'm really sure if he had a face he would be smiling right now.

"Well done you two. You were made for each other." Marinette and Damian looked at each other shocked. Then at the mysterious man.

"You both know have the ability to visit each other. Which means you two can hop dimensions. Anyways you two can leave once you know one of the well kept secrets you each have. And can work through it." He then left. Marinette and Damian spent hours in there until Marinette finally found out about Damian past with the league of assassin's.

She was shocked and talked it out with him. Then he found out about her being Ladybug and the amount of stress it puts on her. After a lot of planning and getting to know each other they went back to their dimensions. But visited each other often. Soon after Damian helped defeat Hawkmoth. By then there wasn't really anyone who cared for Marinette so she permittly moved to Damian's dimension. Where they lived together happy to have gotten to know each other.

Universe creator POV

When he looked at his universe's. He noticed a difference in two and groaned. There was no changing it back. And he didn't want to. But he hated when he got bored since that meant he messed with everything. And that was a lot of paperwork. He put their books back and put his I'm bored book on the top of the shelf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.
24K 651 22
+ Maribat Secret Santa 2020 + Bonus
34.2K 733 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...
38.5K 893 20
Maribat one-shots and other miraculous and dc crossover stories. Most of these will be pretty short but I hope you'll still enjoy! Characters belong...