The Other Salvatore »»» Klaus...

Galing kay Insanity69

Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thoug... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Journey to the past
Chapter 3: Dress shopping/ introductions
Chapter 4: Masquerade
Chapter 5: Kidnapped/Elijah
Chapter 6: Seattle 1993/ Meeting Aidan
Chapter 7: Slater/ Katerina
Chapter 8: The Sacrafice
Chapter 9: by the Light of the Moon
Horrorifics
Chapter 10: First day of school
My new fanfiction!!!
Chapter 11: Saving Juliet
Chapter 12: Home sweet home
Chapter 13: The Last Dance
Chapter 14: New Orleans
Chapter 15: The Last Day
Relationships
Chapter 16: The Sun Also Rises/As I lay dying
Chapter 17: The Birthday
Chapter 18: The Hybrid
Author's Note
Chapter 19: 1914
14k!!!!
The Gilbert Twins
New Story!!!!
Chapter 20: The End of the Affair Part 1
Christmas Special Chapter
Authors Note
Jaxx_15
A/N
Chapter 21: Old Friends
Chapter 22: The End of the Affair Part 2
Chapter 23: Disturbing Behavior
Chapter 24: The Reckoning
Chapter 25: Smells like Teen Spirit
Chapter 26: Jake
40k!!!!!!!!
puppet_masterxxx
Chapter 28: Homecoming
Chapter 29: The New Deal
Chapter 30: Our Town
Urgent Author Note
Harry Potter?
Chapter 31: The Ties that Bind
Chapter 32: Bringing out the dead
A/N
Chapter 33: Dangerous Liasions
Chapter 34: All my Children
FINALS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: The Departed
Chapter 37: Growing Pains
Epilogue
Stories
Stefan fanfic
URGENT AN

Chapter 27: Ghost World

12.7K 299 106
Galing kay Insanity69

After burying the bodies from the warehouse we took James back to New Orleans and buried him and by the time that happened it was mid-night. Marcel insisted that I spend the night but I declined and left. I could've been home in and hour if I used my vampire speed but decided not to so I bought 2 bottles of liquor and chugged them both down and fed on some people. Usually I wouldn't do that but considering I am drunk and grieving I earned something a bit stronger and warmer then a blood bag. I eventully passed out and woke up at 8 I went home to find Damon chained to a chair. I laughed when I saw him and ripped the chains off of him. I gave him a blood bag then went upstairs without a word. He called my name but I ignored him and slammed my door shut.

I stripped down and took a shower for a half hour soaking in the hot water. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed what I would be wearing (picture on the side--->) and put it on. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. I applied eyeliner and mascaraand looked into the mirror satisfied then walked downstairs to find that no one is home.

I poured some whiskey into a glass downing it. I heard something move behind me and quickly turned around and pinned the intruder to the wall. I gasped when I saw them. Tears sprung to my eyes asI let him go.

"Aidan." I whispered. He had saddness and regret in his eyes. I quickly walked over to him as he walked to me and I tightly wrapped my arms around him as he did the same to me as I sobbed in his chest. It was tears of joy. As much as i love Klaus, I still love Aidan. He kissed the top of my head and we pulled away.

"How are you here?" I ask him wiping my tears away.

"I don't know, but I am." Aidan said with a smile.

-

I took another swig of bourbon dancing with Aidan while drinking. After we talked for an hour or two we got bored so we are doing this.

I jumped around the place dancing Aidan would laugh at me ere or there because I was kinda drunk. It was night by now.

I felt kinda guilty because I still have feeling for Klaus and he killed Aidan. And I don't even know if Klaus and I are even together! I'm so confused.

"it's okay you know." Aidan stated. I looked up at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"To love Klaus. I know you do so don't deny it. It's okay you don't have to feel guilty." He told me. I smiled a bit. My eyes teared up a bit.

"Hey don't cry." He cooed. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I snuggled up against him. Now that I think of it he reminds me of a moose. I giggled.

"what's so funny?" He asks confused.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something.". I replied.

We pulled apart when the door opened. Caroline and Bonnie walked in. They were surprised to see me.

"Who's this?" Care asked me awkwardly.

"This is Aidan, my ex who Klaus killed in his hybrid ritual." I bluntly said. They both looked shocked.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Bonnie then explained to me about the veil being down and how they are going to look for Elena's necklace to shut the door to the other side. I felt slightly sad when she said that. I couldn't respond so I just nodded. They both headed upstairs.

I felt arms wrap around me an I turned and hugged Aidan.

"I don't want you to leave." I whispered into his chest. I do love him I always have but right now being in his arms feels wrong. And I know why, it's because that I love Klaus, I love Klaus more than Aidan, it's always been Klaus.

I felt soft lips on mine. I froze but soon found myself kissing back. His tongue swept on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance which he won. I felt his hands roam up and down my body and landed on my ass. He easily lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as my back hit against a wall. We had a heated make out session. My fingers were wrapped up in his hair tugging on it a bit which caused him to moan slightly. He kissed down my neck and I started to moan lightly. We heard someone clear they're throat and we quickly pulled away and looked at Bonnie and Caroline standing there awkwardly.

"Sorry we just wanted to say goodbye." Caroline explained as Aidan set me down.

"it's alright and bye." I said to them and they hurriedly headed out. I turned around and Aidans lips smashed onto mine an I was up against a wall then felt a rush of wind an I went flying with my back landing on my bed. Aidan got on top of me shredding my clothes off as I did the same to him.

-

I snuggled into Aidans arms for warmth, he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I felt happy. But then I felt guilty. Screw you humanity, screw...you. Guilty for the obvious....sleeping with Aidan. Do I tell Klaus about this? I don't even know where Klaus and I stand, like we know we still love each other but we never really made it official. God why did this have to happen?

"Juliet I need to tell you something." Aidan said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I-" Aidan suddenly disappeared. And I was engulfed into my bed where Aidan once was. A tear went down my face as I shoved my face into my pillow. I assume that Bonnie shut the door. I felt tears going down my face and smearing on the pillow. I quickly changed into pajamas and laid back down staring at the ceiling.

I felt like he died all over again. I wiped the tears away when my door opened and in came Damon.

"Hey I need to tell you something." I turn away from him so he didn't see I was crying.

"What is it?" I ask him trying to keep my voice steady.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head. He was then in front of me in an instant and wiped a tear away from my cheek. He engulfed me into a hug as I began to sob. But I wasn't just upset about Aidan I was upset about James too.

"I saw Aidan. And James is dead and its all my fault the people I care about die because of me!" I sobbed and Damon was rubbing my back as we sat on my bed.

After awhile I stopped crying and we talked about today. He told me about finding tunnels on the Lockwood property and no vampires can enter and they told me about Stefan. They were going to try to get him to get him to turn it on. I was shocked. But I think I heard about this before from I think Elijah telling me about the caves from when he was human.

An hour Damon left and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I say without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello love."

"Hey Klaus." I whispered.

"Is everything alright?" I cleared my throat.

"Yea everything is fine." My voice cracked at the end. Damn it!

"What happen love?" He asked concerned. I sighed.

"Some witch stuff happened which caused the door to the other side to open and any dead supernatural creature can come into this world if they have unfinished business."

"Well it seems your day was eventful."

"Yea." Should I tell him about Aidan? He will find out about it eventually though and I know how he hate it when people keep things from him. I sigh.

"There's something I have to tell you. And you should know and because I don't want to keep anything from you."

"What is it love?"

"I saw Aidan." He didn't respond so I continued. "And me and him kissed and things...." I trailed off.

"What kind of things!?" I hear him say and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"We slept together." I whispered. Klaus didn't say anything else.

"Klaus are you still there?" I ask but he didn't respond. I knew he didn't hang up because I can hear him breathing on the other end and a crash hear and there. "Klaus please say something."

"What do you want me to say!?" He growled.

"Klaus I'm sorry." Then I heard him hang up. I sighed and threw my phone on the bed and plopped down on it. Well I figured that would happen but he needed to know.

-

Unknown P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a box. I dug myself out of it and found myself buried on the side of a road. I saw head lights coming closer and I stuck my thumb out and the car stopped and I opened the door to the person in the driver seat. He as yelling at me saying what I am doing. I didn't respond. I bashed his face into the stering wheel knocking him out. I pulled him out of the car and got in closing the door and sped down the road.

After awhile I made it to Charlotte Cemetery and walked to the place Mikael was. I walked in to see a girl to look about 18 years old with brown curly hair. I pulled something out and shot her went limp. Vervain bullet. I pulled out my pocket knife and slit her throat holding it to Mikaels mouth and he started feeding and eventually got out of the chains and stood up.

He looked at me surprised.

"You should be dead by now." He said to me with disgust.

"I should but thanks to a witch friend of mine she gave me herbs and things to not age.

"Why have you freed me boy?" He asked me.

"To kill Klaus. Remember I want him dead too." I pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"That paper are two names of people well vampires that could help you kill Klaus." That was the last thing I said before I turned and walked out.

______________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the chapter and comment what you thought.

And Juliet s emotions seem to be a little bit all over the place in this chapter especially when Aidan came back!

What did you think of him coming back?

And who do you think was the person who helped free Mikael?

Vote/Comment

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 46.7K 45
Who would of ever thought that Klaus Mikaelson was capable of friendship? Unlikely. And with a Salvatore? Even more unlikely. But as it seems h...
104 8 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...