haikyuu lemons/smut

By coco_puffadoodles

this will be character x character only (sorry) we don't ship shame here! i take requests for any ship no mat... More

requests
oisuga
tsukkiyama
Kurodai
Iwaoi
Bokuaka
Kiyotana
Ushioi
Ushiten
Ukatake
Terudai
Kuroken

AoFuta

5K 47 28
By coco_puffadoodles

takenobu aone- bottom
Kenji futakuchi- top

includes: established relationship, aone getting a boner during practice, futakuchi sucking him off, praise, blowjob, aone being scared they'll get caught

______________________________
aone pov

"kogane, shut the actual fuck up" I look up from the floor and over to my boyfriend. Kenji was rubbing his temples in obvious distress over the first year setter.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but what the hell were you thinking!" Kenji's voice raised a level making koganegawa flinch a bit.

I set the rogue volleyball I was holding down on the floor and make my way over to the pair. I look between them before tilting my head sideways, silently asking what happened.

they got the hint and Kenji turned slightly away from the setter and towards me. "this idiot thought it would be a good idea to insult the kid with fucking anger issues on the seijho team!"

"It wasn't intentional! I told him his hair looked funny! I meant it in a good way but he got offended and hit me!" it was only now that I noticed koganegawa's black eye.

I knew it wasn't funny that my underclassmen got hit, but the reason he got hit was undeniably funny to me. I breathed out quickly through my nose in an attempt to not laugh, though it didn't go unnoticed.

"taka...you don't find this funny do you!?" I nod my head slowly with a small smile on my face.

"think about it for a minute Kenji," I say in a quiet voice, still trying to contain my laughter.

his hands returned to his temple and he sighed angrily, storming off to continue practicing.

my smile fades and containing my laughter becomes simple. I shrug, knowing Kenji would get over it quickly, and go back to practicing as well.

as I predicted, Kenji got over it quickly, but while he was still angry he presented a small problem. he had been taking out his anger by serving. but not just serving, power serving.

I'm sure you're like, 'yeah you're high school volleyball players. nothings weird about it' but my boyfriend moving so powerfully and fluidly....wow

it's safe to say that my stupid teen horniness created a problem between my legs. luckily my problem went unnoticed by all except me. that is, until we took a water break towards the end of practice.

- - - -

the stupid bulge in my practice shorts hadn't gone away since it had come about. I tried my best to ignore it and not bring attention to it, which worked for a while.

when Kenji called out for a water break I went to the farthest bench like usual and grabbed my water bottle, drinking deeply. Kenji sat next to me, as usual, and did the same.

he put his hand on the top of my thigh. he meant it as a simple sign of normal affection, he didn't mean for it to be sexual. but the heat of his hand so close to my erection made the muscle in my thigh tighten at the contact.

he looked down confused and his eyes widened to see the slight bulge in my shorts. he removed his hand from my thigh and looked up at me with a sly smile.

"taka," he licked his lips slowly, "what's with that?" I looked over his shoulder and made sure no one was near or watching.

"uhm..." I looked away from his face nervously, "uhh you- you looked...really hot when you were-...when you were serving..." my voice trailed off towards the end but I knew he heard me.

he bit the inside of his cheek hungrily and looked me in the eye. I tried to avoid his gaze but his eyes just kept drawing me in. "act sick."

I tilted my head curiously as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "hey guys, aone feels a bit ill, I'm gonna check his temperature and make sure he's alright." he lied to them so easily, it was kind of surprising. "you guys can finish practicing and clean up without us."

they all nodded, oblivious to what was actually happening. Kenji pulled me by my hand into the locker room. he shut the door behind him and pushed me up against the lockers.

"you're so fucking cute." he whispered before capturing my lips in his and kissing me sweetly. he held one hand tenderly on my hip bone and the other held my neck, craning it to deepen the kiss.

Kenji sighed as he broke the tender kiss and put out foreheads together. "god I love you takanobu..." he whispered, his breath tickling my nose and lips. my face got heated and the tips of my ears turned pink.

he chuckled lightly, before suddenly snaking the hand previously on my hip onto my bulge and squeezing slightly. my breath hitched in my throat.

"Why don't we do something about this teddy bear"

(A/N: no I am not referencing bakugou lmao)

I nod shyly and he pulls my shorts down past my knees without warning. Kenji kneels onto the ground and flicks his tongue out to lick the tip of my dick through my boxers. I whine and my legs move uncomfortably.

Kenji pulled down my boxers to join my shorts at my knees. he leaned in close enough for me to feel his breath, but not close enough to give me any pleasure. "do you want me to suck your cock baby?"

I moan quietly at his words and look away embarrassed, though shaking my head yes. "okay baby, keep quiet though. you don't want anyone to hear you." I nod frantically as he flattens his tongue and licks a long strip from the base of my dick, all the way up to the top where he encloses his lips around the head.

my stomach shakes with my uneven breathing, trying not to moan out loud.

without even so much as a glance my way, he pushed his head down to the base of my cock. he gagged slightly as the tip hit the back of his throat, making his eyes tear up at the corners.

I tried to push his head back slightly so he wouldn't gag, but all he did was swat away my hand. he wrapped his arms around my thighs for stability and began to move his head skillfully back and forth.

Kenji stopped after only thirty seconds or so, though he continued with his hand only slightly. "you're so cute teddy bear," he praised me, driving me absolutely mad. "you're so cute, all. for. me."

With that he used his tongue to prod at my slit, making a strangled moan escape my mouth.

"Shhhh, what did I say? Be quiet or they'll find out that you aren't sick." my breath starts to even out a bit with all the stimulation from Kenji's mouth gone.

He kisses a trail up my thighs, whispering sweet praises between each kiss. His kisses cease as he gets close enough for his breath to be felt on my dick.

I suck in a short, bracing breath through my teeth, before he encloses his mouth over my tip. Kenji quickly pushes his mouth all the way down to where his nose is brushing against my lower abdomen.

"ahhh~" my erection throbs in his mouth as my tip hits the back of his throat, making him moan.

"Kenji-..." my voice comes out as a mear whisper, "Kenji please I'm gonna..."

Kenji gropes my ass and makes a sucking motion with his mouth around my cock. "Kenji~" I moan quite loudly and Kenji smiles almost proudly as I finish down his throat.

He swallows the entirety of my cum, making eye contact the whole time. I whimper quietly and bury my flushed face in my hands.

I feel Kenji stand in front of me and I hear him adjusting his shirt. My hands are gently pulled from my face.

"Hey Taka, " Kenji kisses my nose gently and basically giggled. "you did awesome, you know that right?" I nod gently, knowing that was the only answer he would accept.

"Why don't you go freshen up in the shower you big teddy bear?" even his teasing was still laced with sincerity.

"Yeah," I kiss him softly before hugging him against me tightly. "thank you Kenji." he shook his head as if it didn't mean anything.

"Anything for you." He stood on his tiptoes to kiss the top of my head. "Now go get into the shower"

_______________________________

A/N-

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Please please please vote and if you're up to it make a request!

1429 words

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter but whatever.

A/N: I went back and just fixed a few spelling errors and grammar problems so it should be a bit better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...