The Runaway

By NIGHT_MARIS

A teen wolf fanfic Start: 12/8/20 Finish: ongoing Slow Updates More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Prologue

35 3 0
By NIGHT_MARIS

My name is Annebelle Argent I am the daughter of Alexander Argent. I was born in 1978, and was was raised to be a hunter. My father died in 1977 before I was born, so my mother taught me all about what hunters do and why.

But it wasn't until I was 12 when I started looking at things differently. I had just found out why my father died. She told me that he had died after being bitten by a werewolf, but neglected to tell me that he killed himself because of it.

That day created a rift between me and my entire family. It was their code that said if you're bitten you have to die and I could never get past that.

It wasn't too long after that I decided I didn't want to live the life of a hunter. But i had to keep up appearances, so I continued to study and train as if nothing had happened.

I kept learning and training and a year later I made my first weapon. I enjoyed it so much I made it my hobby, and only two years later I was making weapons for other hunters. I used this as an excuse to not go hunting and because I was so good my mother allowed it. And every time she went out hunting I would add to my plan of escape.

My 15th birthday was less than a month away and I planned to leave with my friends the night before.

Every time my mother brought up my birthday I would act happy so she wouldn't be suspicious. And when the time came I waited until I knew she was asleep and I climbed out the window - with a few bags I packed the week before - and jumped off the small two-story high roof.

Once I was on the ground I ran to my motorcycle I had hidden around the corner. I got on and rode to the diner in town and pulled out my map to see which direction I needed to go to get to Beacon Hills.

AN:// for anyone reading this, please leave a comment on how you feel about this chapter and any edits I should make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
794K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 51.1K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...