Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Deals

55.5K 2.2K 230
By KaylaWoods289

"Right this way Mr. Sanford"

Luca gave a tight lip smile to the host nodding as his hand went to the small of Sophia's back. He felt his palm get sweaty against the fabric of her shirt. Luckily she couldn't see how nervous he actually was. He allowed Sophia to walk slightly in front of him as the hostess weaved her way through the restaurant. 

His father brought him here many times and enjoyed the privacy it allowed. It was upscale with a 50's feel to it. The restaurant had dark velvet carpet with soft lighting. Each table had marble tops to them. His mother felt the place was stiff but because his father liked it so much she never told him.

"The waiter will be out momentarily"

Blinking he realizes they have made it to the table. He is quick to pull out the chair that Sophia was standing by. He watched as a beautiful blush blossomed up her neck. He had to resist the urge to smirk. Luca smiled taking a seat across from her as they picked up the menus. With his many ventures to the restaurant, he already knew what he would want however wanted an excuse to appear over the menu at the beauty's face. It was cute how she bit her bottom lip when she was contemplating with herself. She had a slight tilt to her head as if she was confused. 

Her eyes snap to him making him realize he was staring far too long. Instead of shying away he continues. She didn't appear to be intimidated by him which was a nice change. She appeared to be searching for something. The look made him second guess himself, it unnerved him how easily he felt she could see him... the real him. 

"May I start you off with some drinks?"

They both turned to the waiter standing beside the table. His eyes are looking at both of them with a polite smile. Luca sighed thankful for the reprieve from her gaze. The waiter turned to her first, she gently told him a water. Luca decided to order a whiskey on the rocks with a water. The waiter bowed slightly saying he would be back for their order. Turning his gaze back to the vixen in front of him, he can't help but feel his blood pump slightly faster. 

"Thank you for inviting me out for lunch."

She smiles nodding, "Well thank you for showing me this beautiful restaurant."

Her hands gesturing around as her eyes wander the décor. He took the moment to really look at her. Her long auburn hair having a slight glow from the light reflecting off of it. Her lightly pink lips that were being assaulted again by her teeth. She seems to always be chewing on it. The freckles that were speckled over the length of her face. It was her eyes however that always seemed so curious. The light emerald color with long lashes to frame them as they continued their exploration until once again finding him. 

Luca cleared his throat looking down at his hands for a moment. A soft giggle making his eyes snap to her again. She had a gentle smile on her lips as she leaned forward in her chair. Her auburn locks moving as she leaned before she ran her fingers through them. 

"Tell me about you Mr. Sanford"

"First off, it's Luca... please" His voice coming off hard but softening as he pleaded. She bit her lip again making his eyes follow the movement. "How bout a game of questions?"

She grinned nodding as the waiter came back with their drinks. Luca was happy the server was professional and didn't linger. Sophia surprised him as she order a cheeseburger. With wide eyes he ordered the steak for himself. He was not expecting her to order something like that with all the choices on the menu. Seeing his face, she shrugged and simply said 'You only live once.'

"Can I go first?!" Sophia said practically bouncing in her seat. The action making Luca smile as a chuckle escaped. His reaction made her smile widen as her eyes lit up. 

"Go ahead"

"What's your favorite color?"

He sputters on the drink he just took. Looking to her, he feels baffled. "Out of all the questions you could ask me, that is your question?"

She shrugs, "I have a feeling I know the answer but I want to check to see if I'm accurate."

"By all means... enlighten me."

She leans back with a tilt of her head while looking down at her lap. He watches her movements closely quite intrigued by her. She begins fiddling with her fingers before beginning to speak. 

"I bet you have an array of grays and blacks in your closet. You don't look like you sway from the norm but I also want to bet that somewhere deep in that closet lies maybe one sweater or shirt in a certain color. I'm going to guess blue."

Luca smirks at her observation. "Have you've been in my closet Ms. Andrews?"

"Of course not Mr. Sanford but I would guess your mother would buy at least one thing to match those eyes."

His eyes widen at her honesty as gestures to his baby blues. A gift from his father that all his siblings had received from him. The blue is said to be hypnotizing. Now most of his siblings did receive the blonde hair from his mother while he had his father's dark locks. He feels heat run up his neck at her forwardness but more so by the fact that she was right. 

"You are quite honest aren't you Sophia?"

She tilts her head looking deep into his eyes. "Like I said, we only live once. Why not be honest... Don't get me wrong, if you put me in front of someone new, I will usually keep my lips locked tightly."

"Then what's make me different?" He leans forward placing his elbows on the table as his fingers locked together. 

"I'm not sure yet... you just don't seem to be what people make you to be."

"Once again... enlighten me."

"I've been here a total of two days and the people I have spoken to have acted as if you were Lord Voldemort." He chuckles shaking his head looking to his hands also making her giggle softly. "But... when I look at you. I..."

She trails off seeming to not be able to find the words. His eyes locking with those emerald pairs as she continues to stare deeper and deeper. She shakes her head and then reaches for her own drink. 

"I believe it is your turn Mr. Sanford."

"Can we please at least while we are out of the office be informal..." She gives one head nod hesitantly. "Why was I told you were only here for a period of time?"

"I don't actually work for your company. I was given permission to fill in for my sister while she is on maternity leave."

"I wasn't made aware of this." Luca says with his eyebrows furrowed together. 

"I believe I was given lenience due to my sister being the head of her department. I am not sure who she retrieved permission from."

"If your sister is head of finances then her only superior is me."

At this Sophia's eyes go wide as she begins to panic. Her fingers playing together on her lap. "Please don't fire her. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I swear I will only be here for a few months then I will be out of your hair. You won't even notice I'm there, I promise. Please-"

"Tesoro breathe." 

Luca reached over grabbing her hand stopping her fingers from picking at her nails. He wasn't upset with the arrangement. Yes he would like to have been made aware but he was happy he met Sophia. That trumped any trouble towards her sister. Seeing her blush again, her eyes stayed locked on him but quickly glancing down to his hand still on hers. He slowly removes it seeing her face turning crimson. 

"Now, you mentioned your sister was on leave. When will she be returning?"

"In two months"

He nods his head not exactly thrilled at this news. He liked how she was comfortable around him without any preamble. Taking a swig of his whiskey he comes up with an idea. 

"What would you think about coming onto our legal team when the time comes?" Her eyes shoot open as her brows pinch in confusion. "It's clear you have a knack for it. You caught something no one had noticed for some time now."

Her eyes soften, "So you didn't give someone permission to use your signature.."

He scoffed in response taking a big gulp of the amber liquid. "No, I would never do that."

"I'm sorry Luca"

Her voice was sincere but it wasn't her sincerity that caught his attention. She used his name. He liked it... He liked it a lot

"I will have to do some restructuring when I get back to the office. It's clear who did this."

That caught her attention as she leaned forward as if it was a secret. His lips tilting upward at her curiosity. "Who?"

He lifted his shoulder before straightening himself out. "Make you a deal Ms. Andrews, you take the position of the one responsible and I will tell you."

"But Luca, I'm already-"

"You wouldn't be working on the contracts by your second day if the work for the head of finance wasn't so tedious. I would like to wager that you already have your work done for the day... Am I wrong?"

She slouched back in her chair with a slight pout confirming his assumptions. She seemed to be debating whether or not she really wanted to know this information. Sneaking a peak at him before thinking again. Her poor lip being assaulted once again from her indecisiveness. Finally looking back she nods seeming to make up her mind. 

"Deal"

"Fletcher" Luca says taking the last of his whiskey. Looking back up she seems to be thinking hard about his answer. 

"But how-"

"He's the only one who has access to those checks before they get received to your department."

"But what does he get from those checks being increased? They are being received by different companies, how is he seeing that money?"

"He may have a deal with them that if we sign, he gets a commission bonus."

She flops back in her chair seeming to be complete astonished by this. Under hand moves are always a problem in business. He just was never expecting it from inside his own company. He could still feel the fury he felt when looking at those checks he forged after changing the amounts. Some of those checks had well over multiple thousands difference than what was agreed upon. He couldn't wait to lay in on him but the fright he heard in Sophia's voice when she thought she was in trouble stopped his fury instantly. His main concern became making sure she was aware that he was in no way upset with her. He then felt lost at how quickly his anger vanished. No one other than his mother could make him flip his anger off like a switch. Another reason he was intrigued by the fire beauty before him. 

"Wait! He's your assistant." Realization dawns on her face making him smirk. 

"Yes he is Tesoro" 

The waiter came as Sophia continued trying to process this new development. Her mouth opening and closing multiple times as she attempted to get her tongue to work. 

"Luca, I can't have that job!" She whisper yells not wanting to draw attention. His eyes twinkle with amusement at her cuteness. 

"You made a deal Ms. Andrews."

"Yes but that was-"

"Do you plan on reverting on your end of the deal?" He asked with one raised brow challenging her. She sighs as her shoulders slouch in defeat. 

"But what about my sister's job?" 

"I'm sure that Ms. Wood can handle what you can't. I could always bring in a temp in the meanwhile"

"Please no!" She was quick worried that he would try to replace Jessica. "I can handle it."

"I'm sure you can Tesoro." 

"What does that mean? Tesoro? You keep calling me that." She says while taking a fry from her plate. 

"Treasure" She stops her chewing mid bite as the red rushes to her cheeks again. He chuckled lowly making her toss a fry at him playfully. 

"Trust me... I'm no Tesoro" 

She said with a gentle shake to her head. How wrong she was. She just didn't know it yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10.7K 54
Sick of her toxic relationship and her empty life in her hometown, Riley decides to take a chance in the city. A new beginning, a new life. A new lov...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
712K 23.8K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
646K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...