Reason To Live [COMPLETED]

By Icaruko

Killua and Gon are classmates, but they've never interacted before this. Killua was standing on top of the ra... More

The Raven Haired Boy
Wiping That Smirk Off Of Her Face
Dreaming For Once
A New Friend
Love
Sunrise
Bucket List
Cupcakes
Kids
Kalluto
Secret Adventures
I Can't
I Don't Care
Freedom
Mutual
Ticklish
A Promise
Sneaky
Vibe Check
Reason
A New Home
Sketchy
Lovestruck (SMUT)
Reason To Live
PTSD
Secrets
Opening Up
Awkaaaarrrrrd
Oh Boy
Reunion
Two Way Street
Therapy Session
So Many Reasons (Finale Pt 1/?)
You Are The Reason (Finale Pt 2/2)

He's Mine!

5.9K 193 2.1K
By Icaruko

"Agh!" Killua grunts as he's slammed against his locker.

"I can't believe you keep leeching onto him." Retz scoffs, looking up at Killua as he's held against the locker by an upperclassman. In front of dozens of students trying to mind their own business. "What? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy me siccing my big, husky dogs on you every day?"

This fucking whore.

"Heh." Killua scoffs. "I've dealt with worse, bitch."

Really, he could take this guy out if he wanted to. But he'd rather not get expelled for defending himself. So he just puts up with it.

"Warren, punish him."

Killua braces himself, but nothing comes. "Retz!"

All heads swivel in the direction of the speaker. Gon pushes past the crowd in the hallway, finally reaching Retz and grabbing her by the collar of her pretty pink blouse.

"Just what the ever-living fuck do you think you're doing?" He seethes. Retz's eyes widen, and her brows furrow.

"What are you talking about? He was being an asshole! So Warren stood up for me!" She looks around at the students surrounding. "They all witnessed it! Ask them!"

Gon drops her, and prys Warren off of Killua. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Perfectly fine." Killua grins, shrugging it off. He looks at Retz and smirks, hugging his boyfriend's arm. "She was kinda annoying though."

Gon turns back to Retz. "I thought I told you to leave him alone."

"That fag started it." Retz scoffs, flipping her hair. "If he weren't trying to steal you from me, we wouldn't have a problem."

"Steal me?" Gon laughs. "You have it backwards."

Retz frowns. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"He's mine." Gon says. "In all technicalities, I literally stole him. And I was never yours, Retz. Not ever. We used to be friends, but then I realized just how toxic you are."

Retz pays no mind to the last bit of that. "He's yours? The fuck? You can't seriously mean..?"

"Yeah. Killua and I are dating, bitch." Gon glares. "Leave him the fuck alone."

"You're just saying that to get rid of me." Retz scoffs. "You're straight, Gon. Your aunt Mito is religious, and so was your grandmother."

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" Gon raises an eyebrow. "They both love me, regardless of my sexual orientation. Love is love, period. If you want to use my own family's religion against me, you'd better be ready for humiliation. I bet your overused ass has never touched a bible in your life."

Killua and several others make an "oooo" expression.

Retz huffs and puffs and blows a fuse.

"You're serious?! You're a faggot?!" She screams. "Is it because he's rich?! Or did his family threaten you?! If you just wanted some ass any girl in the school would give it to you! Why?!"

Gon glares. "Because I love him. Now get out of our way, everyone here is late for fifth period. I pray none of you onlookers have Mr. Meruem for fifth period."

Several students practically jump to the roof before scurrying as fast as possible to Mr. Meruem's classroom.

"Gon!" Retz calls out. "Gon!!"

Gon ignores her, walking Killua to his class. "You should head to your own class, Gon. You'll be late." Killua says.

"I'm already late. I'd rather walk my boyfriend to his class to ensure there aren't any more annoyances on the way." Gon smirks, pulling Killua to him by the waist.

Killua chuckles. "Fine~ have it your way."

.
.
.

"Anik-" Killua's greeting is cut off by a pair of arms practically hugging the life out of him.

"I'm sorry, Kil." Illumi says, holding onto his brother. Killua's eyebrows shoot up. That's the last thing he ever expected to hear from Illumi.

"I-It's okay, aniki." Killua pats his back.

"No it's not." Illumi sighs. "So much of this is my fault."

Killua doesn't continue on that matter. Since Illumi is in fact correct. They enter inside the Cafe and sit at a table. "Well anyways. How's it going with your secret boyfriend?"

Illumi shrugs. "Fiance, actually. I still haven't told mother and father. But I'm planning on moving in with him next month. I've scheduled an appointment with a surgeon I know to get the tracking device out."

"Holy shit. Congratulations." Killua grins. He's not too fond of Illumi's fiance, but he does think the two suit eachother.

"What about you?" Illumi asks, tracing a circle on the table with his finger. "How are things with Gon?"

Killua blushes. "I- well- we're dating now."

"Really?" Illumi cocks an eyebrow. "He isn't doing it out of pity or anything, right?"

Killua frowns. "Of course not. Why would you think that?"

Illumi sighs. "I'm pretty protective of you, yknow. I just want to make sure this won't end up hurting you. You've been hurt enough by the people you love."

Killua smiles. "You don't have to worry about that."

Illumi stands up and walks over to Killua's side of the table. The two brothers hug, Killua clutches the back of Illumi's shirt. When Killua was a child, he'd always wanted this. He always looked up to Illumi. All he wanted was affection from his older brother. And this is the first time he's ever gotten it.

Illumi sighs, breaking away. He gives Killua a gentle headpat before sitting back at their table in the coffee shop. "We should go out for dinner sometime. Us siblings." Illumi suggests.

Killua nods. "Yeah. I'd like that."

Illumi smiles. "You have a new phone, right?"

Killua nods. "Yeah."

"Alright. I won't ask for your number. But you do know mine in case you need anything, right?"

"Right."

Illumi looks over at Gon, who's playing with a little girl at a park across the street, allowing the brothers privacy.

"Eh. He's not so bad." Illumi shrugs, sipping his black tea.

"At least he's not a circus act." Killua smirks, teasing Illumi about his fiance.

Illumi scoffs. "You have a point. You were definitely born with better taste in men. Though, mine is hotter."

"I beg to differ." Killua crosses his arms.

...

"Oi, Gon!" Killua waves Gon down, Illumi by his side. Gon waves back from the other side of the road. The two brothers cross, walking towards him. "Lemme see your phone real quick."

Gon raises an eyebrow. "Okay..?" He takes out his phone and unlocks it, handing it to Killua.

Killua opens up his web browser, and types the letter 'x' in his search bar. Nothing comes up in his visited websites. He then goes through his history, searching for specific websites.

"Ha! Told ya!" Killua elbows Illumi. "Sorry bout that, Gon. Right of passage for my brother's approval."

Gon nods. "Okay... but what did you do?"

"Checked your browser to see if you watch porn." Illumi tells him. Gon's eyes widen.

"Ohh." Gon scoffs. "I see. You do know anyone with half a brain and a parent/guardian would use incognito mode anyways, right?"

Illumi narrows his eyes.

"Just spitting facts." Gon shrugs.

Killua chuckles. He nudges Illumi. "Well, we'll be going then, aniki."

Illumi nods. "Mhm. I'll see you later."

Reason #20: Illumi

When they're far enough from Illumi, Killua scoffs, bumping his hip into Gon's. "Incognito mode? Really? You do know he's gonna be super distrustful of you now, right?"

"Like he wasn't already." Gon chuckles, holding Killua at the waist. "As I said, just spitting facts. If I ever did watch porn, I'd do it Incognito. Mito goes through my phone every once in a while. Like, twice a month. Always at a random point so I never have time to prepare."

Killua rolls his eyes. "That's sus, Gon."

Gon scoffs. "What's sus is the fact that you know the names of porn sites."

Killua blushes. So what if he does? Blame Milluki. Killua pouts.

"I'm just teasing you, babe." Gon grins, patting Killua's hip. "So, what else do you want to do today?"

"Hm..." Killua thinks. "The carnival thing is in two days... so let's go buy our outfits!"

"Alright." Gon laughs. In his opinion, it's silly to get a new outfit for something like a simple carnival. But, he knows Killua's passionate about fashion. And he'd do anything just for the sake of Killua being happy.

Even enduring seven hours of Killua nitpicking every little piece of fabric in existence.

"How do I look?" Killua steps out of the dressing room. In this:

Gon chokes at the sight of Killua in a skirt. Is it even a skirt? It's like.. half of a skirt. Fuck- that's so hot.

"U-uhm y-you look-" Gon clears his throat. "You look hot as fuck, if I'm being honest."

Killua smirks. "Get in here." He flicks his finger.

Gon arches a brow, but does as told by his boyfriend. When he's in the doorway, Killua grabs him by the collar and yanks him in, slamming the door shut and locking it with a hand behind his back. He backs himself up against a wall and presses his lips to Gon's, snaking his arms around Gon's neck.

Gon holds Killua's waist and kisses back. Killua bites his lip rather harshly, and Gon lets him in. Their tongues switch places, entering eachother's mouths. Killua starts grinding against Gon, pulling him in closer quite forcefully.

They pull apart for air, Killua does so quite begrudgingly. Gon chuckles. "Someone's horny."

Killua pouts. "So what if I am?"

Gon laughs deeply. His hands find Killua's and he holds them. He whispers in Killua's ear. "Wait until we're in private, will you?"

Killua sighs, disappointed. "Fine~ let's hurry, get an outfit for you and pay."

Gon chuckles, leaving the changing room. Killua comes out not long after and puts the outfit in the cart. They head into another isle, and Gon lets Killua pick whatever outfit he wants for Gon to wear.

"This!" Killua shoves something into Gon's arms. Gon shrugs, walking to the changing room to try whatever it is on.

Oh god. Gon's eyes widen. Killua had given him a dog collar, leather pants, a practically see-through white t-shirt, and a leather jacket that says 'DADDY' in big red letters with roses etched around them.

Gon rolls his eyes, slipping into the attire. He opens the door for Killua to see the outfit and Killua's nose actually starts bleeding.

"Fuck." Killua mutters. Gon smirks before shutting the door again and changing back into his regular clothes.

Gon sets the garments into the cart when he exits the changing room.

"What size are you?" Killua asks.

Gon raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"For condoms."

Gon's eyes widen. He's- I- okay then. I guess he was serious.

"What are the sizes?" Gon asks.

"In general 6-7 inches is size small, 7-8 inches is regular, 8+ inches is large or extra large." Killua says. "Though I think it depends on the brand. I-I've never uhm..."

"Never used a condom?"

"Yeah. Or even had sex at all."

"How do you know all this stuff, then?" Gon laughs.

Killua pouts, not answering. He may or may not have looked it up before. On several occasions.

They arrive to the isle in which the condoms are included. "So uh..." Killua clears his throat, a blush spreading. "H-how big- I mean uh- what size are you?"

Gon shrugs. "Nine inches."

Holy fuck. Killua gulps.

Killua lets out a dry chuckle. "Y-you'd need extra large, or larger, then."

Gon nods, scanning the selection. "Huh. There aren't many options."

Yeah no shit, Sherlock. The average size in the USA is five inches and you're almost double that.

Killua picks out a box. "L-let's get this one."

Gon nods. "Alright."

Icaruko: Are ya ready kids?!
Smut lovers: AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!
Icaruko: I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU
Smut Lovers: *deep breath*
A Y E   A Y E   C A P T A I N!!!!!
*Ponzu, dressed as the kool-aid man, bursts in* OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
81.8K 2K 19
Kiyoomi Sakusa. A god and a prince of the underworld, like Hades himself. Miya Atsumu. A cocky, bratty but strong, courageous, and clumsy angel. What...