Tutankhamen's Curse

Od PAH801

Professor Tobey Helms is hired by a secret organisation that says they will kill him if he doesn't steal some... Více

The Attack
The Oracle
The Tomb
The Betrayal
Family
Cursed

The Announcement

7 0 0
Od PAH801

I walked down the mountain as my boots rubbed against the floor. " Attention everyone!" Shouted Carter. I started running down the mountain towards the gathering. " It is time. I will now enter the Burial chamber. But I have some news. As you all knew ever since we found the tomb there was a competition. To see who will enter the burial chamber with me, Carter. And the lucky winner is ............ Tobey Helms." Everyone started cheering. I couldn't believe it. I was one step closer to stealing the treasure. Now it's time.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

538K 18.4K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
61.5K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
26.6K 592 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
79K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...