Johnlock One Shots

By fandomdeath

This is mostly because I have really bad insomnia and writing helps me to sleep. So here, have some mad stori... More

Thank You
Sherlock is a Girl's Name
Mine
Tea
Fake Date
Doomsday
Wedding Night
Dates
Teenlock omg adorkable
Im actually writing wow
Cooking
Happily Ever After
Valentines Day
Just Friends
Bus Stop
Connecting Flights
Showdown at High Noon
Aight this gun be sad

Dont Be Dead

3.9K 184 10
By fandomdeath

When Sherlock had decided to fake his own death, he hadn't considered all the mourning on the behalf of John Watson.

He came to the graveyard every week at first, and then once a month, and then maybe once in a while.

But when he did come, he stayed for hours. Just... talking.

Sherlock heard him. He heard him, and it broke his heart. He had "committed suicide" in order to save John's life, but from what he could see, he was destroying it at the same time. And Molly had made that very clear.

"SHERLOCK YOU INSOLENT PRICK."

Yeah, Sherlock could still feel the slap he had received. He hadn't planned on waiting this long, (two years had felt like 20 when you're pretending to be dead,) but every day it became harder to come back.

And then the feelings had started.

Sherlock had always loved John, but it was bearable to remain quiet about it when he was around John. But now...

So Sherlock just stood in the background, watching the love if his life move on with his life.

Sherlock should be happy that John was no longer languishing after the detective'a death.

But human error was a nasty thing and Sherlock couldn't help but feel he was lost forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC