Creation Begins with an I, De...

By CrashOfWorlds

Error and Ink are two Gods, one of creation, the other of Destruction. One is a tattoo artist, happy with his... More

Fried Chicken and Video Games
Guilt
Creation Meets Destruction
Emo Love Advice
"We'll Regret This In The Morning."
Playing Mute
'Inky'
'Mr. Perfect Nurse'
Official and Illegal
Suspicious
You're Replaceable
Hospitals Are Fun!
Idiot of the Highest Order
Kidnapped
"Stick The Knife Back In, It Might Help."
Philosophical Nonsense
Mr Monochrome and his Misplaced Brother
Act Serious For A Minute, You're Being Held At Gunpoint Now
'Crossing' The Line
Reverse Child Kidnapping
99 Problems and People are Every Single One of Them
Your Local Drug Dealers
The Air Has The Consistency of Ice Cream
Starbucks Group Therapy
Perfectly Ordinary Library
Why Does Everyone Have a Million Secrets Now
Drunken Latino Meltdown
Normal Day at the Office
Is It Supposed to Look Like That?
Ordinary Family Dinner
Bowls and Bullets
Feeling Like We'd Rather Not Feel at All
A POSITIVE announcement about the future of this book
Exciting News! (+Exclusive content preview!)
THE REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS OUT NOW

Randomly Generated Conversation Topics

3.4K 114 1.3K
By CrashOfWorlds

Hi! Sorry for the long wait!

Before we get to the chapter I'd just like to quickly thank SaurexHAS for writing Geno's dialogue for the Afterdeath argument coming up in this chapter. I had a much longer, very repetitive version of the argument, but I hated it so Kat helped me fix it and now I love it. So thanks so much to Kat!

Kat is writing several stories, my favourite of which being 'Daemons', a multiship Undertale AU book. Ships include Afterdeath, Crossmare, Errink, Kréme, Dustberry, Horrorlust and Scifell. The concept is really cool: Nightmare, Reaper, Error, Dust, Killer, Horror and Fell are 'daemons', which essentially means they've got an animal form they can transform into. However they're being hunted by 'hunters' and they also have soulmates, which happen to be a bunch of college students: Geno, Cross, Ink, Dream, Blue, Lust, and Sci. I love the book so if you enjoy THIS book, you'd really like Daemons too and I definitely think you should read it. My upload schedule is so bad that this book would definitely give you something to read while you wait for my chapters hA-

Sorry for the long ad but I don't understand how I have more followers than her so I want all of you to go see her book, follow her and show her the love she deserves, cuz this chapter wouldn't even be out without her. 

Love ya Kat! <3

On with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing Error did when he got home was curl up in a ball on the sofa.

Shutting out the negative thoughts that plagued his mind was now clearly an impossible task, so he decided he'd lie on the sofa and let them consume him. It sounded more poetic than it looked.

Cocooned in a blanket with his eyes shut tight, Error wasn't sure how long he'd been there or whether anyone had tried messaging him, as he'd put his phone on silent. 

The answers were forty-nine minutes, and yes, multiple people.

Most people would take this as a sign that clearly read 'leave me alone'. But not everyone, Error figured as he heard a pounding on his door.

At first, he tried to ignore it, but it got more and more fierce, to the point where he accepted it wasn't going to go away. Though he now stood up to answer it, he was stopped by a figure in the hall.

"Jesus, Four!" Error jumped back, gasping.

"Well, I had to teleport in."

"Or you could have waited for me to let you in, like I was going to do."

"Sure you were."

"What do you want?" Error sighed. 

Four reached into his pocket and produced an envelope, holding it out for Error to take. "Five thousand. Would have been more convenient for you if I could put it in your account instead, but I still need to work that one out, since I don't have a bank account."

"I don't want it." Error grumbled, turning away and walking back into the living room.

"I don't care, take it." Four followed.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I'll put it here," The taller skeleton dropped the envelope onto the sofa next to Error, "And you can decide when you're going to take it."

"I won't."

"You'll have to. You need the money."

"I don't want your money," Error hissed, standing up once again, "I don't want anyone's money, or anyone's help, or anyone's concern, or-"

"-or your apartment, food, water, gas and heating... Because if you really don't want any of that, then I may as well go and give that money to someone who appreciates it."

"Yes," Error laughed coldly, "Please, do that."

"Why are you sulking?" Four groaned, "You quit a job that you hate. Why the fuck are you upset?"

"I'm just tired, and I want you to leave me alone."

"And I will, when I know you're going to be alright."

Error paused, giving him a quizzical look. "What do you mean?"

"I'm just worried-"

"Oh, fuck off." Once again, the dark skeleton let out a humourless laugh. 

Four looked at him blankly for a few seconds, considering his next words carefully. "Error. I like you. You're a good kid, and I want to help you- no, close your mouth and stop trying to cut me off. I'm worried about you in all kinds of ways. I'm worried about your financial state, your emotional state and your mental wellbeing, not to mention your physical wellbeing and how you abuse yourself- SHUT UP!" He roared at Error, who took a step back against the wall, "Give me the respect I deserve, and let me finish my fucking sentence before you try talking over me!"

Error coughed. "Sorry."

"I know being Destruction is taxing. You're supposed to start your duties again tomorrow, but the issue is," Four scanned him up and down, pausing momentarily, "I don't think you're fit to do them."

"Well, respectfully-"

"Attitude, kid."

"-I think that's bullshit."

"Oh, do enlighten me as to how I'm wrong this time." Four rolled his eyes.

"I'm physically capable, I've made a full recovery from Alpha's attack-"

"Yeah, no. I want you checked by a doctor before you start duties."

"No!"

"Error, that is an order."

Error folded his arms stubbornly, but moved on due to the stern look on the other's face, "Well, whatever. I'd say I normally keep my emotions in check while doing my duties-"

"I'd say that too... normally, as you said yourself."

"-And who are you to determine my mental state?" 

"Error, I'm not determining anything. I'm expressing my concern."

"Well don't. I don't want it."

"I don't think you're in a fit state to be trusted with the power to destroy and erase universes, in case you harm others, or possibly yourself."

Error looked amazed. "Wow, okay. You think I'm a danger to myself. Sweet. I haven't heard that one since I was seventeen."

"I mean- because I know you have a conscience stronger than many of the Destructions we've had before. I just want you to be able to get into the 'work' mindset so you don't feel as guilty, and-"

"Just fuck off," Error murmured, storming off down the hallway.

Four was not amused by this. 

"No, you don't get to tell me to fuck off!" He snarled, following Error to his bedroom door, where Error made an attempt to shut him out. He stuck his foot out to stop it closing and Error groaned, flopping onto his bed as Four entered the room. "I'm willing to be lenient with you, Error. I treat you far better than I'm obliged to."

Error made no comment.

"I don't mind doing it," Four continued, "Because I care about you. But if you're not going to show me any appreciation, any respect, then I-"

"Okay, I'm sorry," Error sat up suddenly, looking somewhere between angry and upset, "But I really don't want to do this right now. I just feel like shit, and I just want to be left alone."

"I know." Four sighed. "Look, I've got things to do later, so I need to go, but just... See a doctor, tell me what they say, and take the damn money."

"Fine, whatever."

"Okay. Bye." 

"Bye." 

Four hesitated. He didn't want to leave Error yet. Something wasn't right with him. Despite his worries, he clicked his fingers and departed.

**

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Ink smiled as he was let in.

"Fine." Error couldn't even force himself to return the smile, which seemed to concern Ink.

He sighed and put an arm gently on Error's shoulder, hesitating before he did so to give time for Error to object. He didn't. In fact, he sniffed and brought Ink into a tight hug. "Tell me what happened earlier..."

"I... I don't know..." His voice wavered, "But Ink, I... I think I just need to be alone tonight." He swallowed.

"Are you sure?" Ink frowned. 

"Yeah. Look, I... I'm not going to be much company." He laughed quietly. 

"I don't mind. I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"Look," Error pulled away, "I had a panic attack. I've had them before and I'll have them again. That's all."

"How did it go after the meeting?" Ink asked.

"I..."

"You..?"

"I quit."

Ink blinked a couple times. "You quit?"

"Uh-huh."

A smile slowly stretched across his face. "That's a good thing."

"Is it?"

"Of course, baby, that place was wearing you down..."

"So is being a God, but I can't just walk away from that."

"No, but you can walk away from a mortal job. And you did, which is good."

"What am I going to for money?" Error sighed.

"Well, I'll help you."

"That's not fair..."

"I just want to help," Ink smiled up at him encouragingly. 

"I know, I know you do..." Error sighed, walking over to the counter and picking up the envelope, "So does Four, but..." He took the bank notes out and placed them on the table, where Ink picked them up confusedly and began flicking through them, "To save you the counting, it's five thousand."

Ink thought for a second. "It's not a lot, but it's gonna help, right?"

"Yeah, it might see me through a couple months if I'm pretty strict with what I buy."

"If you need anything, though, please just let me know. I don't want you stressing over it, you don't need that, Error."

"I have an idea," Error shrugged, "I was thinking I could get the money my boss owes me in overtime."

Ink grinned. "Ohh, yes! Do that! He owes you!"

Error nodded, trying this time to force a smile.

"Anyway, you look exhausted." Ink cleared his throat, "Why don't you let me sort out dinner while you go take a nap?"

Error shook his head. "No, Ink... I... I don't really wanna..."

"You don't wanna take a nap?"

"No, it's... I don't think you should stay here tonight..."

"You're really set on that?" Ink sighed, his face falling.

"It's not you," Error added hastily, "It's me, I just... I wanna be alone, I... I don't know."

"That's fair," Ink smiled slightly, "And I haven't been home yet since, y'know... Maybe I should go home and get some stuff done."

"Yeah." 

"Well, should I go now, then?"

"If you want."

"Okay," Ink planted a kiss on Error's lips, turning to leave. "Text me!"

"I will." Error muttered. Just as the door was closing, Error called out, "And thank you."

"For?" Ink stuck his head back in.

"Being so understanding."

He nodded, giving his boyfriend one last warm smile before quietly closing the door. 

**

"-seven year old female, periods of unconsciousness and confusion."

"Anything else we should know?" Dream asked, taking the file from his colleague. 

"Apparently she's been unwell for two days. Nausea with some vomiting, muscle cramps, that sort of thing."

"Alright, I'll go and see her. And you," Dream smiled at the other male nurse, "Go home. Your shift's over."

"Thanks, Dream."

Entering the ward his patient was on, Dream pulled back the curtain to the patient's bed. There was a small, brown-haired human girl. 

"Hello..." Dream glanced at the file, "...Emily. I'm nurse Joku, you can call me Dream if you'd prefer." He gave his usual, bright smile. 

Emily nodded, clearly not having the strength to do much else. 

"How are you feeling?"

"Bad."

"You look tired."

"Yeah."

"So I'm told that you're been ill for a few days... Where are your parents, Emily? I need to talk to them." Dream continued to smile.

"I don't know."

Trying to converse with this confused (and likely medicated) young girl wasn't working, so Dream decided to keep questions to a minimum. He answered these via her file, then recorded her vitals. 

"Joku. Got someone asking for you at the nurses station." One of the paediatricians appeared behind him.

"Alright, well, I'm in the middle of something." He replied calmly.

"Oh, right, this kid. She has an infection." 

"You're sure now?"

"We've been sure since she was admitted."

Dream shook his head, scribbling out something on the file. "It said 'suspected' infection. Who wrote this file, a doctor or a nurse?"

"Junior doctor." 

"Hmm. Do you know where the infection is?"

"Don't know, what does the file say?"

Dream looked at him blankly. "Well, that's the issue, it doesn't."

"Oh. Well then we probably don't know."

"Great, okay," Dream sighed, "Well then, I need to speak to her parents, wherever they are, see if I can get some background info. Who's the person that wants to speak to me, by the way?"

"Some skeleton dude that's not happy with not being able to see his brother."

"Ah, gotcha." Dream sighed, putting the file down on the table at the end of the bed, "Page me if you see Emily's parents, tell them a nurse needs to speak to them."

"Sure."

Dream could hear Cross before he could see him.

"-this is bullshit! I want to see my brother!"

"He's unconscious, Mr Peñaloza."

"What's new?! You let me see him for the past few days-!"

"I'm sorry, but Chara's next of kin has made it clear that she only wants herself going to see him."

"Are you fucking serious? My own mother is now preventing me from-"

"Cross, calm down," Dream ran over, grabbing his arm, "This is a children's ward, watch your mouth..."

"I know..." He growled, taking a deep breath to calm himself. He was quiet for a few seconds before asking again, "May I please see my brother now?"

"I'm sorry-" The nurse opposite them said gently.

Dream winced as Cross let out a loud cry of frustration. 

"Just come with me," He grabbed Cross' arm and began to drag him away from the nurses station. Cross allowed himself to be pulled until he realised they were heading out of the paediatric ward.

"I'm not leaving until I get to see him, Dream!" He snatched his arm back.

"Cross, please," The nurses' face fell as he realised how set on it his friend was, "I've got a super long shift ahead of me, and I-"

"And I've got a critically ill relative that I may not ever be able to see again!" He snapped back, cutting Dream off.

He nodded. "I know. Look, maybe there's been a misunderstanding. I'll look into it for you, find out what Jael has said to us, and I'll get back to you in..." He checked the fob watch on his scrubs, "Ten minutes? I need to deal with something on the ward, and then I'll speak to my manager about Chara. Just go and get yourself a coffee, and I'll meet you in the corridor with all the chairs." Dream didn't wait for Cross' response, turning and walking quickly back theway they came, ignoring the other's protests.

"Dream. Come here." A male doctor yelled at him.

"I'm busy!"

"It's about Emily."

He hesitantly walked over. "What?"

He was handed a tablet. The screen showed a page full of notes.

"Are you fucking serious?" As Dream barely cussed on the children's ward, the doctor looked at him with mild surprise. 

"I don't know how it slipped the net."

"Oh, no, this is more than just 'slipping the net'," Dream slammed the tablet down on the desk at the nurses' station, "That's someone's potentially life-threatening mistake. I want to speak to Emily's parents."

"You realise that we've never treated this girl before?"

"That doesn't matter!"

"It does!" The doctor groaned, "She usually goes to a hospital two hours away! She's here because she was visiting family and this was the closest hospital! Dream, the other hospital failed to send updated notes on time, so don't get pissed at anyone here!"

"Well, I can be pissed at the parents! They should have informedus that she was diabetic, I mean, she might not even need to be here! We've given her antibiotics that she may not even need! All she probably needs is to eat something substantial!"

"Stop panicking over it. The girl will be fine. She just needs some glucose, and then we'll find her parents and send her home. Calm down."

It wasn't often that anyone above him would be remotely kind to him here. "Sorry. I'm just a little stressed."

"Understandable, we all are. Aren't you a friend of the guy whose brother is in a coma?"

"Yeah."

The doctor nodded and a silence hung in the air between them for a few seconds before he continued. "Right, let's deal with Emily. Call the number we have for her parents every twenty minutes. I'll see that Patricia gets her a glucose drip, and we'll see if she improves."

"Got it." Dream sighed as he walked away. He'd momentarily forgotten what he was meant to be doing next. Hearing Cross' agitated voice in a close corridor made him remember, though. 

Approaching his manager's office (which was labelled with a silver sign that read 'Aaron Keller, Director of Pediatric Nursing) he knocked and his boss called for him to enter.

"Hello Dream." He flashed him a smile, looking up from his computer.

"Hello," Dream smiled back, closing the door behind him as he stepped in, "I just wondered if you could tell me about the visiting rules of a patient?"

"Sure," Nurse Keller grabbed a file from his desk, "Which patient?"

"Chara Peñaloza."

He nodded, going silent as he read through the file. "Next of kin only... So his mother."

"You mean his brother can't visit him?"

"Is this Cross Peñaloza? I spoke to him yesterday over the phone."

"About visiting?"

"No, about Chara's condition. His mother wouldn't pick up."

Dream paused. "That must mean he is a contact on the file?"

"Yeah, but not a next of kin. Plus his mother only put the request in this morning."

"Surely that's not fair?" Dream sighed, "His mother is all over the place at the moment, we don't even know why she won't let Cross see him."

"Has he tried asking?"

"I don't know, but he's on the ward making a scene."

Nurse Keller stood up, rolling his eyes. "Show me."

Dream led him out of the room, and into the corridor where Cross was now yelling angrily at his phone in Spanish.

"Cross?" Dream called.

Cross raised his head, tapping his phone and putting it away. "What?"

"I'm Nurse Keller," He outstretched his arm and Cross hesitantly shook his hand, "I'm the director of paediatric nursing."

"So Dream's manager?"

"Yeah, essentially."

"We spoke on the phone, right?" Cross asked.

"That's right," He nodded, "Was that your mom you were just speaking to?"

"Trying to. It was her voicemail."

He nodded. "Why don't we go and talk in my office for a minute?"

The skeleton narrowed his eyes. "We can talk here, can't we?"

"Well yes, we could. But I'd rather not have you cause another scene on a ward full of sick children."

Cross growled as Nurse Keller turned, but followed him anyway.

**

"How long have you been standing here?" Geno asked as he slammed the car door closed.

"About half an hour. I thought you'd be home by now." Reaper responded, smiling.

"I went to the store on the way home. Is that the cat?" He nodded at the pet carrier by Reaper's feet.

"No, it's a different animal that I just so happened to find." The God of Death responded satirically.

"Well, you say that," Geno sighed, pushing past him to open the door, "But I honestly wouldn't put it past you."

Reaper snickered as he walked through the door after Geno.

"We do have a slight issue," Reaper shouted as he entered the living room while Geno went to the kitchen, "I don't have anything to give you to help with the cat."

"Excellent." 

"I didn't have time to go shopping, sorry Geno."

"Was time really the issue? You find enough time to blow up my phone for hours every day."

Reaper was silent. 

"I can pay for it, don't worry." Geno sighed as he entered the room. 

"Thanks." Reaper muttered, looking down.

"Do you want a drink?" The shorter moved the conversation on quickly. 

"Oh," Reaper was surprised at this formality,  "Do you have beer?"

"I do, but I was going to open a bottle of wine."

"What type?"

"The one you gave me."

Reaper smiled, despite not particularly liking red wine. "Then I'll have a glass too!"

As Geno disappeared back down the hall, Reaper lowered the carrier onto the floor and opened it. The cat did not immediately come out. In fact, it took about a minute for him to do as much as stick a paw out.

"Here," Geno returned with two glasses of red wine, handing one to Reaper.

"Thanks." He took it and sipped it slowly before setting it aside. Geno, on the other hand, drained half his glass before setting it down in his lap.

"What did the vets say?"

"A bunch of medical shit."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I don't know shit about medical stuff."

Geno groaned, picking his glass up again, "Apparently I don't either."

"What?"

"Oh, just a junior doctor that decided he'd fucking-" He lifted the glass and took another large swig and shrugged, "I can't be bothered, actually."

"I'm listening."

"Well I'm not talking." Geno responded curtly.

"Fair enough. I'm gonna try and get the cat out. Come on, Fluffy!" Reaper stuck a finger into the carrier.

"Oh God, you're serious about calling him Fluffy?"

"Yeah, I told the vets that was his name."

"God." Geno muttered.

"Yes?" Reaper grinned.

"Do not push me tonight, Reaper."

"I just made a joke..."

"I don't want you to make jokes."

"What do you want me to do?" 

"I don't know, the dishes that I didn't have time for last night?" Geno joked, returning to his drink.

"Sure." Reaper stood up, and Geno raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Geno looked amused.

He responded by smiling at him as he walked out of the room, setting his wine aside.

As Geno drained his glass, he noticed that Fluffy had finally emerged from his carrier. He stretched out, clawing at the carpet as he did so, but Geno didn't have the heart to scold him.

"Hi." He smiled and knelt on the floor and offered his hand for the cat to inspect. He nibbled the skeleton's finger and flopped down beside him, purring. 

Geno smiled and scooped the cat up, returning to the sofa and setting him down in his lap. Fluffy didn't protest or struggle in the slightest. 

The cat and the skeleton remained sat quietly on the sofa for about ten minutes, Geno using one hand to hold his phone, mindlessly stroking the ball of fluff with the other hand. Eventually the cat let out a loud wail and Geno looked up in surprise. 

"What?" He asked.

The cat responded by sitting up and letting out another long cry. 

"What?" Geno repeated. 

Fluffy now leapt down, screaming again as he looked expectantly at Geno.

"What is it?" He stood up and Fluffy ran through his legs, brushing his tail against Geno's ankle.

After a moment of staring up at him, Fluffy wailed again as he trotted out of the room. 

"Hi, baby!" Reaper's voice called as the cat continued to meow. Geno followed the sound into the kitchen, where Reaper was actually doing the dishes.

"I don't know what he wants."

"Hm..." The God stared down at him as he now weaved between Reaper's feet, "Maybe he's hungry?"

"Well what can I do about that? I haven't got anything he can eat."

"That's one thing I did cover," Reaper smiled, "There's a plastic bag in the hallway, it's got some food for him in it."

"Oh, thanks." 

After retrieving the bag, Geno pulled out one of many tins of cat food. 

"Chicken and duck... Sounds good," Geno muttered as he used a knife to open the tin, "Smells thoroughly revolting."

"It's cat food, Geno. What did you expect?"

"Looks disgusting, too." Geno ignored him as he used the knife to push the food onto a plate.

"It's not the best quality, since, y'know, cat food is expensive."

"I'm sure he won't have any complaints." Geno sighed as he lowered the plate onto the floor, where Fluffy almost knocked it out of his hands as he tried to get his face in it.

They both observed as the cat started eating. Just as Geno said, the cat made no complaints. 

"Aww," Reaper's grin grew wider. He took his hands out of the sink and set aside the plate he'd been washing. "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Why?"

"I owe you."

Geno nodded, smirking slightly. "Well, you could do the laundry for me- No, Reaper, I'm joking!"

"Why? I could do that if you need me to."

"You are not getting your hands on my clothes. I don't trust you."

"I'm not that weird, Geno."

"You're still weird, though." The pair snickered momentarily. Geno looked up, meeting Reaper's eyes.

"Imagine that, though," Reaper lowered his voice, his smile fading to a look of a more solemn nature, "Just imagine us living in one house, I could do all the housework, and you'd work, and-"

Geno groaned and his own happy expression immediately vanished. "God, you always have to ruin it, Reaper!"

"How do you mean?"

"Every time we talk, you always end up making some comment about us getting together despite me telling you every time it's not gonna happen!" He let out a frustrated groan.

 "I don't mean to, I just... I really like you, you know that."

Geno rolled his eyes. "Of course I know, you tell me that all the time, just... why can't you take a hint?"

"Y'know, I have tried getting over you, but nothing works. I still want you..." He tried to lock eyes with Geno as he spoke, yet the other would not let him.

"Have you really tried? Because I sure as hell don't get that impression. How long have you been chasing after me for?" 

"Uh..." Reaper paused to think, "Ten years?"

"Seriously?! God, what normal person does that?!"

"Well, they wouldn't. But I'm not exactly normal," Reaper smiled, "But neither are you, clearly. I mean, what normal person is so attractive that someone falls so hard for them for ten years?"

"Don't Reaper... just don't." He looked away and sighed. " don't know why you seem to think I'm so attractive that you'd waste ten years of your life chasing after something that's not gonna happen. It would be easier on both of us if you just finally gave up and stopped bothering me."

The God of Death's smile faded. "No, you're not listening. I can't. I'm not lying when I said I have tried getting over you. Hell, even Error's tried his best to help me get over you, but I just can't. I can't look at anyone else, I want you, Geno! I mean, why can't you just give me a shot?"

"And why can't you just leave me alone?! I've told you over and over again that you're immature, unstable, and completely unreliable!"

"But I've told you I'll change! I just want one chance, and if you don't like me, then at least I'll know that we really don't stand a chance. But you just don't know until you try it!"

"You always say that and yet you never seem any different! Will you just stop making such empty promises?!"

"You say all of these things, but how come Error said you like me? Or is he lying, which I doubt very much." Folding his arms, Reaper's expression turned stony.

"He's... he's not..." Geno's words failed him and he groaned in frustration, running his hands down his face, "It's... complicated, okay? Part of me likes you, but..."

"But what?" The God pressed on.

Geno's balled up hands were trembling as he raised his voice suddenly to a scream, "But I'm not good enough for you! Okay?! There, I said it!" Reaper's face fell as tears began to cloud Geno's eyes, "You're this funny, sweet, and caring guy that somehow manages to rock the sexy bad boy look! You fucking dropped everything to take care of this cat, even when you can barely afford to take care of yourself! And I make some stupid joke about doing the dishes, and that's exactly what you go do! Like who does that?! Who is so genuinely nice and caring to go out of their way to help complete strangers or people that treat them like shit?! And you're the god of fucking death on top of everything! Being Destruction kills Error inside, and yet you're still this happy-go-lucky moron that somehow has gotten it in his thick skull that I'm worthy of all your love and adoration!"

Reaper almost cut him off trying to counter Geno's tearful speech. "Geno, you are! You are worthy of it! You're beautiful, every time I look at you, I just wish you were mine. If you think I'm caring, then look at yourself! You're a nurse! No one signs up for that shit unless they really care about people! You spend twelve hours a day looking after complete strangers! Also, you have a great sense of humour, which admittedly you only show when you're drunk because you never let me in enough to see you laugh, but I know you're funny! You deal with so much shit, Geno, and I just want to be the one that takes care of you when you come home from a hard shift at work, when you're feeling like shit, I just want you to let me be there for you! I love you, Geno."

The words hung in the air for a few moments before Geno could manage a response. His face first indicated that he'd begin his screaming again, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He instead turned away, wrapping his arms around himself as he began to shake. What Reaper couldn't see were the tears now streaming down his face. "Y-You're so stupid... I-I'm nothing like that... s-sounds m-more like Dream than m-me... Idiot..."

Reaper felt a sinking feeling in his soul and immediately approached him, arms outstretched. Geno made no protest when Reaper brought him into a hug. "Shh. Clearly you can't see what I see, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I do love you. Do you not think with all the pushing me away you've done, I'd have just given up by now if I didn't truly want to be with you?"

"Y-You're still an idiot.." He muttered as he clung to the God.

"I know."

After a few moments, Geno pulled away and looked up. "You really aren't gonna give up trying until I give you a chance, are you?"

Reaper merely smiled and shook his head.

"Fine. One chance. This Saturday. You pick where and when."

Eyes lit up, Reaper gasped. "Really?"

The shorter rolled his eyes. "Yes, really, on one condition. You have to leave, right now."

"Aw... Sure we can't have one more drink~?"

"Push your luck and no date. Out."

"Okay... Can I at least get a kiss?"

"I can kiss you with my fist.

"Come onnnn! Even just on the cheek?"

"Alright fine, but you gotta close your eyes."

A grin spread across Reaper's face. "Okay..."

Geno quickly crouched down and scooped up Fluffy, thankful that despite being torn away from his food he made no noise. He held the cat up to Reaper's cheek, where he licked it and Reaper opened his eyes quickly. 

"Aw, come on! That doesn't count!"

"You said a kiss, you never specified who it was from. Now go before I actually do punch you in the face."

"Fine. I'll see you Saturday~" He made a hurried exit before Geno could start on him for his flirty tone.

**

"And then what?"

"I left."

"Well, yeah, but-" Nightmare cut himself off with a laugh, "Fucking hell. Do you think you'll end up on YouTube or some shit?"

"Fucking hope not."

"Well, I'll keep an eye out for you."

"Nightmare," Error groaned, "I'm so fucked."

"I know, buddy."

"What now?"

"I don't know. I can give you money, but I can't give you any ideas. I'm fresh out of them, I've been writing for five hours and my non-existent brain is fried."

"I don't want money, Four gave me five thousand today."

"The hell are you gonna do with that? Pay the rent?"

"I guess."

"Look, I'll transfer some into your account right now."

"No, I don't want to be in debt to anyone else."

"You know I don't expect you to pay it back."

"I don't mean financial debt. I mean I don't want to burden anyone else. I sent Ink home tonight so that he wouldn't have to put up with me."

"Error, you're not a burden."

"Mhm." 

"No, really. You know I want to help you if I can."

"Wow," Error laughed, putting his phone down and on speaker as he opened a beer, "I feel very special. I must be one of the only people Nightmare Joku shows any care for."

"You already knew that, dumbass."

"Yeah."

"Do I have to come over there and slap you until you snap out of it?"

"Out of what?"

"This stupid depressive mood you're in."

"I'm not depressed."

"I didn't say you were. I said 'depressive mood.' Now do you want me to come over?"

"No, I'm fine. I just wanted to call you."

"Look. I don't want to do this any more than you do, but I feel like we should-"

"Don't say it, Nightmare."

"Do we need to have a conversation about your mental state?"

"Absolutely not."

In a mocking voice, Nightmare replied with a stifled snort, "Do you want to talk about your feelings?"

Error couldn't help but crack a smile. "No thank you."

Nightmare snickered. "Ah, well. But seriously, I'm here."

"Thanks. You're the best."

"I know."

"Anyway, how are you?"

"Fucking annoyed."

"Why?"

"Dream has a boy."

"What?"

"Well, they met in Starbucks yesterday. He's a writer too."

"So what you mean is that Dream met a guy that happened to be friendly towards him and they made small talk? Jesus, you really are the king of jumping to conclusions."

"Dream wants me to help him write."

"Okay, now he's asking too much of you, he should know you don't do that for strangers."

The conversation lasted maybe another half an hour before Nightmare got a call from a client and had to hang up quickly.

At that time, he received a text from Reaper.

R: GUESS WHO GOT A DATE WITH GENO ON SATURDAY?

Error smiled as he responded. 

E: Finally! Was he nice about it?

R: Uh, we kind of argued a bit but he eventually said he'd give me a shot. Maybe out of pity, I don't know. 

E: Aw, come on. We both know he likes you.

R: Error does Geno like fancy restaurants?

E: Yeah, he likes high quality food and wine. Just don't eat like an animal and you should make him happy enough.

R: Sweet, thanks :D

**

"Cómo te atreves?" Cross yelled, venom in his voice as his mother approached him.

"Cross, por favor-"

"No!" Cross spat, "Por qué harías eso?"

"Porque él está inconsciente."

Cross scoffed. "Y que? Él es mi hermano!"

"Y tú eres mi hijo, pero donde estas? No estas en el casa, no finjas que te importa!" Jael glared at him.

"Me importa, pero tú me culpas por que lo paso. No quiero estar en casa contigo." Cross sighed. 

"Okay, can we speak English please? Because I don't understand what's going on." Dream cut in.

"Why does everyone seem to think that Chara being unconscious means that there's no point in me seeing him?" Cross' only acknowledgement towards Dream was his shift in language.

"It's you who brought him into the coma!" His mother called back.

"Jael, it's really not Cross' fault. I know you want someone to blame, but please... Your son isn't at fault." Dream insisted. 

"Don't waste your breath." Cross sighed, folding his arms, "Just text me when you change your mind about letting me see my own brother, mom." He turned to leave and Dream rounded on Jael.

"Why are doing this to him? He isn't finding this any easier than you are."

She said nothing.

"You feel guilty, don't you?"

"How would you know? Do not tell me how I feel."

"I just know you do. Why do you want to prevent him from seeing Chara?"

"I don't want Chara getting hurt any more than he is."

"Cross didn't and would never hurt Chara, and we both know that." Dream would have kept talking if his phone didn't start to ring. At seeing the contact, he cut off Jael, who had started her counter argument. "Sorry, I need to take this." Jael huffed and walked off.

"Four?" Dream lowered his voice, double checking Cross was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi, Dream. Where are you?"

"Work."

"It's nine o'clock..."

"I'm on nights. Anyway, I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm in the middle of-"

"It's just a quick question. Have you spoken to Alpha recently?"

"No?"

"King Multiverse?"

"Apart  from when he pulled Nightmare and I aside?"

"Yeah."

"Then no."

"Alright, thanks."

Four hung up.

"Well, then." Dream looked around to find Jael again, but of course, she was not there. "Brilliant." He rolled his eyes and put his phone away.

**

"What's so important that he calls a surprise meeting at ten PM?" Alpha groaned as he pulled up a chair beside Four at the table. 

"I asked him to call one, but not so suddenly." Four responded. 

"Can I get either of you a drink, boys?" Life called in her cheery voice from the kitchen. 

"I'll have a cup of tea, I guess." Alpha called back.

"And a whiskey for you, Four? Or will you remain sober throughout this meeting?" She teased. 

"I won't say no to the whiskey, but when have I ever been drunk in a meeting?" Four scoffed. 

She laughed in response. Alpha turned back to Four, "Why did you want a meeting?"

"You'll find out when he gets here, I suppose."

"You could brief me."

"I don't know enough to." Four sighed. 

He rolled his eyes and looked away. While he was still curious, he figured the King would arrive soon enough, and trying to get more information out of his brother sometimes seemed harder than getting blood out of a stone.

"Evening." A deeper voice rang out from behind them. Alpha jumped and Four turned, unsurprised to see the King.

"Evening." Both Gods muttered in response. 

"Evening, Life!" He called out as he took a seat next to Four at the circular table. 

"Evening!" Her voice came back from the other room, "May I get you a drink?"

"I wouldn't mind coffee," The King turned to Four, "Please don't say you're having whiskey?"

"So what if I am? That's not your decision." Four muttered, not looking at him. Alpha cleared his throat and looked away, while King Multiverse flashed an intrigued look in his direction. 

"I would prefer you to be completely sober."

"I'm not going to be drunk, I just want a drink."

"Here," Life set a glass and bottle on the table in front of Four, "The water should be boiled for us three any moment." She smiled in attempt to break the tension. 

"You drink a lot, you know that?" The King continued, slumping back in his chair.

"Maybe that says something about your 'Order,'" Four sighed, muttering his next words, "Or your lack-there-of."

"Come again?"

"I assume you heard me, Verse." 

The name made the King freeze. "Don't be difficult, Four."

"I'm not, I just want a drink, is that so much to ask?"

"And you've got it," King Multiverse nodded at the bottle, "So leave out the attitude and we'll get on with the meeting."

"I'll go and make the tea," Life left, the hem of her dress trailing after her.

"This meeting is entirely for you," KM lowered his voice so that Alpha couldn't hear, "So please have the decency to listen."

"Yes, sir." Four replied in a snarky tone.

"So," Alpha piped up, "King, what's this all about?"

"You'll see when I start the meeting. Which will be when Life comes back."

"It must be urgent," Alpha pressed on, "To be called at ten."

"Why, have you anywhere better to be, Alpha?" The King turned on him, smiling in a somewhat condescending manner. 

"I suppose not."

"Good." He turned back around.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting, King." Life returned with a tray containing one mug of coffee, two empty, floral china teacups, a matching teapot, and a small jug out milk along with sugar cubes. 

"Quite alright." King Multiverse replied politely, nodding in appreciation as Life handed him the coffee. 

"Alpha," She gestured at the teacups.

"Thank you." He smiled with the same polite expression KM had used, pouring tea into the cup and adding a small amount of milk.

"Alright," King Multiverse sipped his drink before turning to Four, "It has come to my attention that I have not been entirely fair with the three of you."

This opening statement made Alpha cock his head, Life look up attentively, yet Four nodded in agreement with the King's declaration.

"I have been withholding some... information."

He paused, presumably for dramatic effect. He often did this, much to Four's masked amusement. 

"I thought that this may be for the better. Having backup plans for such a risky manoeuvre is clearly a necessity rather than an extra precaution."

"What 'manoeuvre'?" Four pressed.

"If you'd just allow me to talk, Four. As much as I do owe you some knowledge, I cannot share with you all that I have planned."

"Or you will not." Four commented, draining his glass and automatically reaching for the bottle.

"Four, please. I cannot share everything, because I cannot be sure that what I'd be telling you was correct. Given the rate at which my plans have to change, it's better to wait until they're nearer complete."

"If they're constantly changing, how can you be sure they'll ever be complete? I mean-"

Four's satire-laced voice was cut off by KM loudly slamming his fist against the table. "Four!"

"Sorry." He cleared his throat, downing another shot, once again pouring himself another.

"As I was saying," He coughed, pausing to remember where he'd left off, "Well, I'm going to be very blunt about this. Alpha, you're going to be spending a lot of time working closely with Creation, Positivity, and most definitely Resurrection."

Alpha nodded, yet looked just as confused as Life, who had been silently staring at the King. 

"Four, you already know you'll be training Destruction. I'd also like you to spend some time working with Death. Negativity will be with me personally, and so will Positivity, but as I said, Positivity will also work with Alpha. Negativity will need training with Destruction and occasionally Death, and from time to time, Positivity."

"So Dream's going to be trained by everyone?" Alpha asked.

"Yes. Life, I'd like you to be in charge of any... injuries that occur during training. Hospitals simply won't treat them fast enough for me, and most certainly do not have background."

"Yes, King." Life nodded, still looking as if she was deeply interested in what he had to say.

"But what do you mean 'train them'?" Alpha inquired, looking almost nervous despite his best efforts to act casual.

"I mean improve their magical skillset. Don't worry, it'll be nothing out of your depth."

"I'm not worried about that," Alpha cleared his throat, sitting up, "I just wanted to know what we have to teach them."

"Different things for different Gods. I'll tell you next week."

"What is it you're doing with Dream and Nightmare?" Four spoke up again.

"That is entirely my business."

"Well, you called a meeting to discuss their training. So let's discuss their training. If Alpha and I are to be working with the twins, I think we should know what they're learning so that we can incorporate it in their training." His eyes were fixed on the King as he spoke.

"Four," He glared back at him, meeting the other's eyes, "I do not like this impertinence you're showing tonight."

"I'm not being impertinent, I just think you should tell us what you're doing so that we know what we're doing. How can we work together if we can't see each other and what we've done?"

"What is it you think you ought to know?" Smirking subtly, the King cocked his head to the side.

"I'll talk to you alone at some point."

**

Ink sung idly along to the song playing on his speaker. While he knew the lyrics, he'd no idea what they actually meant, being in Japanese. All he knew was that it was lo-fi, and he liked it. 

With a steady hand he trailed the deep brown on his paintbrush along the canvas, forming a thin tree, converting any mistakes into smaller lines off the side- branches. He was laying on the floor with his watercolour paints, wearing a hoodie that looked several sizes too big and a cup of steaming tea beside him, along with his phone. He was aware that he had gotten paint on his sleeves, but he didn't mind. He used the comfy hoodie for this purpose. It already had many paint stains on it.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and the artist jumped, blotting some darker paint onto his canvas. He sighed and looked between the canvas and his phone, finally deciding to chose the phone. 

Error: Kind of regret asking you to leave 👉👈

Ink smiled and put the paintbrush down, typing.

I: You doing better babe?

E: Yeah, kind of had to grow tf up to notice that I was being dumb about the work thing. Idc, it isn't worth the stress.

I: You weren't being dumb but I'm glad you saw sense <3

E: Anyway I can't sleep so what are you doing

I: It's half ten and you were trying to sleep? I'm very proud of you, idiot. 

E: Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be a regular occurrence :D Just after this kind of day I'm exhausted, but I mean of course I can't sleep because that would just be too nice. Anyway wtf are you doing 

I: Painting

E: Show me

I: No

E: Show me

I: No

E: Show me

I: No

E: S h o w   m e . 

I: ffs Error it's trash

E: Don't describe it, send me a picture

I: It's halfway done, it doesn't look good!

E: Fine, you leave me no choice

I: wtf does that m

Ink's message was cut short by a large notification flashing up on his screen.

Incoming video call: Error

He couldn't help but smile as he pressed answer. 

"Hey!"

"Hey sweetheart."

Ink's face automatically heated up. He loved it when Error called him that.

"Turn on your camera, I wanna see you!"

"It is on, Inky."

"I can't see you!"

"The camera's looking at my pillow."

"I don't want to see your pillow, I want to see your face!"

"Show me your painting first."

Ink sighed in mock annoyance yet pointed it at his canvas. 

"How is that trash?"

"Turn your camera on."

"Fine, but I look like shit." There was a noise as Error grabbed his phone and pointed it at his face, which was half hidden by the hood of his jacket.

"I wanna see your eyes."

"Why?"

"They're pretty."

"Are they?"

"Beautiful. They're all colourful and pretty."

"Not as pretty as yours." 

"Stop it." Ink giggled, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"You look really cute in that hoodie."

"Oh?"

"Mhm." Error finally moved his hood so that Ink could see his eyes.

"Aw. Can I screenshot your face right now?"

"No." Error's camera turned off immediately. 

"Nooo! Turn it back on!"

"No, you're making me all self-conscious..."

"Please baby, turn your cam on!"

"Why..." Error groaned.

"You're cute!"

"Nooo... I'm tired and I look disgusting."

"You do not!"

Suddenly a buffering sign popped up and Ink grinned. After a few seconds he could see Error's (somewhat pixelated) face again.

"Please don't screenshot me."

"I won't."

"Please."

"I won't!"

"Promise?"

"I promise! Geez, you're being so shy!"

"Yeah, well, when I quit work I had a bunch of people recording me, so now I just feel stupid and self-conscious."

"Aww..."

"Ow."

"What?"

"Fuckin' burnt myself. On a lighter."

"You idiot," Ink chuckled.

"I don't even have any pot, I'm just bored."

"I have pot."

"Lucky you, I'm literally having withdrawal symptoms."

"Which ones?"

"Shaking, sweating, headache... It's why I look so shit."

"Awww... It can cause insomnia too, which explains why you can't sleep."

"I already have insomnia."

"You should get it diagnosed."

"I did a few years ago. Probably not valid anymore."

"Probably is. But if it keeps happening you should see a doctor anyway."

"Why?"

"They can give you something to knock you out, I don't know."

"Well before all they gave me was melatonin, sooo..."

"And did it work?"

"Yeah."

"Why'd you come off it?"

"My doctor said he thought I'd be okay without it after I'd been on it a while."

"Go back."

"No, I hate medical shit."

"Why?"

"I'm not scared of it, but it just makes me uncomfortable."

"So if I say 'cardiac arrest'..."

"No, idiot!" Error laughed, "I phrased that badly, actually. I don't care about medical shit, Geno goes on about it enough for it to not phase me. I mean I don't like seeing a doctor about myself because it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not even joking, once a doctor said he was going to 'examine' me and I instinctively backed away. I think I offended him."

"So in other words... You're self-conscious?"

"We keep using those words."

"Yeah, because it describes you."

"This is a weird conversation. Anyways-"

"No, nonono," Ink sighed, "We're having a conversation!"

"A weird, uncomfortable one."

"C'mon, Error! If we're going to be a good couple, we have to get to know each other better. I didn't know you were shy, so I've learnt something about you tonight." 

"So tell me something about you."

"What specifically?"

"Well, I don't know."

"This is why we have to have conversations and not worry where they go, babe! Because that's how you naturally get to know someone!"

"I guess..."

"So, pick a topic and we'll go from there, since you don't want to talk about this anymore."

"I don't fucking know, do you think I know how to have a conversation?"

"Fine, I'm gonna get a random conversation topic off the internet."

"What?"

Ink burst out laughing as he started typing. "Alright, I have a generator... Do you play a musical instrument?"

"You know I play guitar. Or used too."

"I saw a ukulele in your room."

"Oh... You found that? I used to play it when I was a kid..."

"Aw, that's so cute!"

"What about you?" Error cleared his throat.

"Does the flute count?"

"Well, obviously. Unless the flute stopped being a musical instrument. If so, no one told me."

Ink giggled. "Okay, I got another one. 'If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?'"

"I don't know..."

"Actually, me neither."

"New question, that one's gonna make me think, and I don't like thinking."

"Let's see...'what is something that makes you smile'?"

"You?"

And automatically both skeletons' faces were plastered with huge smiles, making Ink giggle and Error blush.

"Aww! I love you!"

"I love you too..."

"Okay, one more... Oh, wow. 'How would you know if you were in love?'"

"I'd ask if their name was Ink."

"Aww! You're being such a softie, I love it!"

Suddenly Error's camera turned off again. "Hey, can I come over?"

"Oh! Sure!"

"Okay, see you in a bit." 

Beep.

Around eleven, Ink heard a knock on his front door, and immediately jumped up to get it.

"Hey!" Ink greeted the dark skeleton, who responded by wrapping his arms around the smaller and kissing him softly. Error leant against the front door to close it before hoisting his boyfriend up in his arms. "E-Error!"

"Mm?" He smiled as he carried Ink to the sofa where he set him down in his lap.

"Nothing..." Blushing, the artist allowed Error to pepper his skull with gentle kisses. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A feeling of warmth erupted in Ink's soul, making him sigh and sink into Error's hoodie. His boyfriend stroked his skull and the smaller purred in pure bliss, allowing Error to pet him almost like a cat.

"Hey, Ink?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna to come to my mom's for lunch on Sunday?"

"I'd love to, baby..."

**

"We never deliberately influenced him with anyone other than Error."

"That's not..." The King broke off, his fingers steepled, "...Strictly the truth."

"So who else?" Four sighed.

"Positivity is influenceable by anyone other than-"

"Negativity, we know," Alpha cut in, "But we're asking who you've actually influenced him with. We know about Error. We know about Creation, even if that was an accident."

"If you look at Positivity's scores, his lowest are seventy-five percent on Creation and Resurrection, if we were to exclude is forty on Negativity." King Multiverse spoke slowly, as if trying to get his own head around what he was saying too. 

"So you're saying... what, exactly?" Four pushed.

"I think he may be saying that we've little to no control over who magically influences him, as he qualifies for all but one title." Life piped up after a short silence. 

"Yes, thank you Life, that's what I'm saying."

"So Dream is what, exactly?" Alpha narrowed his eyes.

Four coughed. "A prodigy that you want to exploit?" 

"Harsh wording, but correct concept." 

"So what, he's your... your secret weapon?" Four drained his glass for what seemed like the millionth time, "Your last resort?"

"Not a last resort. We'll never have to use a last resort, Four. They are, after all, mere humans that are after us."

"And yet you feel the need to create this- this army that consists of highly trained Gods? I don't get it-"

"Perhaps if you-"

"-Cuz' I just don't get it, like, are they are threat or not, King? Like, make up your fuckin' mind."

Life rolled her eyes and Alpha pursed his lips. The King just stared. 

"You're drunk."

"Oh yeah, I want to ask questions and therefore I must be fuckin' drunk, good logic." He went to reach for the bottle again, but the King pulled it out of his way. "Give me that."

"You're slurring your speech."

"I don't fucking understand, make up your mind, are we meant to feel threatened by these... these fuckin'... what are they- Divinity Seekers?"

"Not threatened, but they certainly are a nuisance. My plan is fool proof, and it eliminates the risk of them raising their own demi-Gods to challenge our minor Gods."

"Demi-Gods? How the fuck are they gonna-?"

"I just went through this, Four."

"Well, not in enough detail, clearly."

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" The King spoke over his last words, clapping his hands together and looking directly at him, "You have to question things more than you actually need. You have to oppose me at every chance. You have to-"

"Why do you have to do shit behind our backs?" 

"Four, I am above you. I do not have to justify myself to you."

"Why?" He sat up, "Why are you above me? Or Alpha? Or Life? Why are you any better than the rest of us?"

The King stared at him. It was not a cold stare, nor one of any sort of annoyance. It wasn't even particularly blank, it was more... confused. 

"I think we ought to conclude this meeting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very sorry that I did not upload for over a month, haaa-

Again please go follow Kat because her writing is better than mine

I'll be very upset if you don't follow her

Also she has a Discord that also very recently launched an RPG thingy on the server, created by an admin there, Pixel_Star

Also get in my Discord, I want to get to 200 members. Like please get in the Discord we're doing events and shit and we need more people.

Also we have a Minecraft server. Get in the Discord.

https://discord.gg/UExZC4acvC

^^Type that into your browser to open the link

________________________________________

SO UH, PROMOTIONS ASIDE.

Plot.

You are now seeing plot.

Hehehehe

So I'm noticing that this book is gonna be a 2-3 book series.

H e h -

ok im gonna go continue building a mini nether underground on our Minecraft server (GET IN THE DISCORD TO SEE THE- ok, no. I'm done with self promo for today.)

ok bye i guess

-Brooke

But wait, there's more.

I actually asked my Discord server:

Some of the responses were:

so yeah. 

GET IN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.5K 22
(Inspired by @harrish6 book "Healing What Has Been Broken") (Previously known as I Can't Let Go...) Error is the Forced God of Destruction. Ink is...
27.8K 1.1K 19
It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensions. Throw curiously into the mix and wha...
5.9K 226 19
Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal life as one, he's come to terms of what has...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...