Save Me

By sundaygt

I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he loc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
SEQUEL
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Announcemnts

Chapter 35

4.1K 121 24
By sundaygt

The anger flies away when he sees me and his eyes widen as he takes me in slowly.

"I gotta go," he mumbles absentmindedly to the girl on the other line.

He approaches me slowly making his intentions clear as tears keep running and a whimper leave my lips. He stands right in front of me staring down at me, looking at me with warm and concerned eyes before he sits down next to me.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" he whispers maybe because he thinks talking in a normal tone will hurt me, it's possible to break more than this though.

I refuse to answer by just letting the tears cover my cheeks and stare back at his eyes.

"What did he do?" he questions and I think I see a light of anger resurface in his eyes.

"He...uhm...I find him with a g-girl," I hiccup trying to speak. I feel so exhausted and talking seems so much right now, too much for me.

He curses under his breath a couple of times and I shut my eyes as these words are simply a reminder of the body that broke my little heart.

I feel a light touch on my lips and my eyes fly open looking at Jace.

"You're bleeding," he mutters looking at my lips that I know are blooded due to the pressure I put to make my whimpers stop. Needless to say, they still accompany me.

His eyes snap to mine and he opens his mouth to speak but his phone rings. I see the name Corbyn flash on the screen and I grab his arm.

"P-Please don't-don't tell him I'm here," I splutter as his eyes look at mine.

The phone keeps ringing but he doesn't make a move to pick it up and I don't let my shaky hold on him either.

"He'll suspect something, I have to answer." he replies and picks up the phone as a huge weight finds its way to my chest troubling my proper breathing. "What's up?"

A few seconds pass between us in silence as Jace listens to whatever Corbyn tells him. I hear his light murmur through the phone that is placed in Jace's ear but I can't comprehend what his words are. Not that I try, the knowledge of his presence is making me shudder even more frequently.

"I don't know man,"

A few more seconds cover the space between us before Jace ends the call.

"He's looking for you," he breaths but I don't open my eyes even though I know he's looking at me. I shake my head hugging tighter my body.

"I-I don't want to..." I start but the words are lost in my burning throat that is closing up because of the crying.

Silence blanks us once again as I hear the music play in the background along with laughs and chatter.

"Jace!" Someone shouts and my eyes open gruffly, almost painfully as the fear of Corbyn finding me erupts inside of me.

"Hey, calm down. It's just Peter" he comforts me and gets up. My pain takes over and I push myself to talk.

"Don't t-tell him ple-please," I beg still crying but he shakes his head.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be there," he indicates towards a standing boy who looks back at him. He turns to leave though my fear of betrayal doesn't vanish until he rests his cell phone next to me. I smile weakly at him at his kind gesture and he grins before heading to the boy.

They begin talking and I keep looking to see if Jace tries to do something to show where I'm am but he doesn't. He keeps speaking to that boy, laughing and turning once in a while to me.

The phone next to me rings again and I jump nearly squealing forgetting that Jace left his phone to put my nerves and agony in peace.

Corbyn's name appears again and I shut my eyes trying desperately to ignore the sound and the thought of him as well. It hurts...a lot.

The phone though keeps ringing and ringing and after glancing back at Jace, I pick it up and place it in my ear only to hear the voice that sends another punch in my stomach.

"I haven't fucking found her anywhere!" I hear his loud voice boom through the speaker as I try to cover my crying. His fast footsteps and rapid breathing let me know that he indeed looked for me everywhere but the gesture doesn't ease my pain even a bit, only hurts me more.

"I searched the whole damned place and nothing! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?"

"Somewhere you're not," I say with an iced cold voice that I don't know how I muster up. Guess the pain makes us distant, cold.

I hear his breathing stop momentarily along with his steps and silence fills our line for a second.

"Baby," he breaths exhaling, and even through the phone, I can hear the relief wash over him.

"Where are you? I've looked everywhere," His voice is so much softer now. It's something like a whisper and a beg. Nothing compared to the screaming I heard when he thought Jace picked his phone.

"What you saw didn't mean anything, I swear," he starts to explain but I can't hear anymore. The sobs I was forcing down take control of me and I hang up the phone throwing my head in my hands.

I stand up after a moment, peeking around to see if Corbyn is around. When I make sure that he's nowhere in sight, I head to Jace. His eyes find me the moment I get out of my hiding spot.

"Thank you," I murmur with a harsh voice giving him back his cell.

"What are you going to do? Do you need anything?"

I shake my head gulping.

"I'm going home," I say and begin walking gazing around for blonde hair.

I feel his hand grab mine and turning me around.

"I'm sorry," he tells me and the back of my eyes begin to sting again as I nod.

I turn around covering my mouth to get rid of the whimpers and keep walking. I don't see him anywhere and I begin relaxing hoping that our encounter won't be tonight.

My tears block my view as I pass through bodies getting closer to the door, my escape. I pass next to a couple before colliding with a tall boy with a running force that nearly knocks me out. Before I can process anything, his hands grasp my waist tight keeping me from falling to that ground.

"I-I'm so-" I murmur as I gaze up only to find my favorite blue eyes staring down on me, his hands keeping me close. The words are lost while I focus on his glassy and alert eyes.

"Fuck," he sighs as his eyes watch the contours of my face, full of tears portraying the pain of my heart.

I unfree myself instantly and run towards the doors. In the middle of the stairs, I feel his touch and I know he won't let it go but neither will I. I try to push him off but his grips only hardens in response.

"Let me go!" I scream avoiding all the people that are around us.

"Not fucking chance. We need to talk."

"Talk? I don't want to talk! Go find some other girl to play your sick games with!" I yell telling the words I was terrified of even thinking. He's has been playing with me since the start. I'm nothing to him, just another girl he had fun with. I'm just like every other girl he used and I let him.

"I didn't mean anything, I swear. I didn't even fucking touch her!" he yells as well and I'm fully aware of all the eyes that are trained in my back, watching our fight in silence. I don't care about that though, I'm hurt.

"Sure you didn't!" I roar wryly. "You were in the bed with her Corbyn! She was almost naked!" I point out and my throat is killing me. It's closing up and it's harder to bear it as I yell at him.

"I didn't do shit! She got undressed herself!" he shouts back letting the voice of this voice travel in the stillness around us.

"Do you seriously expect to believe that?! DO YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID?"

"I fucking swear to you I didn't do anything!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" I scream but he doesn't budge.

"I don't even fucking like her! I don't want her! I WANT YOU!" He emphasizes the words but I don't bite it, not for a second.

"Babe-"

"Don't call me that!"

"I swear to you I didn't touch her. I don't want to. How could you possibly think that I would want something with her?"

"Because that's who you are. You play with other feelings and don't care about the consequences. You see something you like it and go after it."

"You damn right I do!" he snaps furiously.

"You played with me not because you want me not because you need me but because you JUST WANT TO WIN!"

"I want you!" he emphasizes throwing his hands in the air.

"Don't lie to me! You don't care about me! You just wanted to prove to yourself that you can have anyone you wanted. I was just filling your ego while I was falling in love with you!!!" I scream as more and more tears skip down. The moment the words leave my lips, his expression changes. I cover my mouth with my trembling hand wishing I could take the words back because I just gave him one more reason to hurt me.

He just breathes there as he stares at me speechless. His lips are parted, his forehead is creased in shock and surprise, and his eyes...

They are glassy as if they could break any minute. I think I see anger and fear for a second but it disappears before I can be sure.

"Baby,"

"Don't," I whisper taking a step closer. My throat is hurting me so much as well as my eyes and I feel so exhausted emotionally and physically.

"I didn't do anything I promise. I would never do that to you."

"To us," he sighs as an afterthought but I shake my head.

"There is no us anymore."

"You don't mean that," he answers, his eyes never quitting peering at my teary ones.

"I do" I state wiping away the tears that have slipped my ears.

"I didn't do anything!" he yells attempting to make me believe him.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"BECAUSE-" he starts roaring but he stops abruptly. He just stares at me for a second but I feel so overwhelmed, so exhausted. It's like the tears and that unbearable new pain in my chest has drained all my energy.

I turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist and turns me back around to him.

"Let-"

"Because I love you!" he yells and I gape up to him, shocked. All the oxygen has evaporated and my lugs are left burning up as they beg for some. I can hear my heart beat so rapidly and forcefully that it's the only thing I can hear and feel.

I take a step back, momentarily losing my balance as if his words pushed me away.

He stares at me with eyes full of agony, fear but determination mixed all together. His eyes are gripping, freezing me in place, not letting me go.

"I love you" he whispers again looking at my teary and shifty eyes.

"no...no you don't" I breathe and with that, I turn around and walk away. I wipe away the tears feeling all the stares on me but I don't focus on them. The pain is sufferable as I go out walking faster between luxury cars and teenagers that drink and kiss.

More tears meet my cheeks as sobs take over me.

He just told me the words that any girl would be dreaming of hearing but his words cut me deeper. As if he stabbed a knife through my heart causing it to ache more if that was possible.

I feel hands on me but before I can react, someone turns me around and kneeling down, puts me over their shoulder. The glimpse of blonde hair and the scent that fills my air gives me the answer.

"Corbyn let me down!" I shout hitting my hands in his back as he keeps walking between cars.

"Corbyn! Let me down NOW!" he doesn't stop or hear any of my words as he continues walking. I keep complaining and shouting causing many people to stare at us.

Suddenly, he stops and puts my feet on the ground. He opens a car door and before I can leave, as I was planning to, he puts me inside without leaving any room for arguments. He shuts the door and walks to the driver's seat.

"Corbyn let me out now!" I shout as he opens his door. That moment I grasp mine to open it but it's locked. My anger is building up inside of me and I'm literally fuming.

"Corbyn let me out! I don't want to talk, see or be with you right now! Let me go!" I scream from the top of my lungs. My throat is hurting me so much but I ignore it due to this rage that has washed over me.

As an answer to my request, he turns on the engine and pushes the accelerator, causing my back to hit the back of my seat.

"Too bad because you will,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Heal Me By Hafsa

Teen Fiction

16.2K 621 22
“After my 16th birthday I have been repeatedly told that my Mum and Dad were very wicked people. They would beat me and even lock me in a room withou...
2.2K 140 21
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
355K 9.9K 52
"Umm.. You know what Angel? Your body smells like rose. Your hoodie smells like lavender and you. Urgh" He groaned and I blushed of the position we...
1.2M 24.7K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...