Han Ji Pyeong's Happy Ending

By ipsitachakraborty1

A story exclusively on Han Ji Pyeong's life for those who weren't satisfied with the Drama's ending. I am in... More

One Year Later
Need for Help
Are you following me?
First Date
Satisfaction
Turning Points
The Start
Girlfriend
Family
Moving On
Sparks fly
Good News
Vacation
Dependable
The Small World
Karma
Saranghae!
Righteous
Announcement
Yes or No
Three Years Later

The Wedding

3.2K 63 6
By ipsitachakraborty1

Year 2019, Cheongmeyong company has seen a lot of Ups in the past year. After winning the bid for the self-driving car, Nam Do San proposed Seo Dalmi spot on. He had his ring ready for her. He knew that they will win.
"Dalmiyah, we did it! So I need to keep my word" saying this Nam Do San knelt down taking out the ring.
There were tears in Dalmi's eyes, such a precious moment in a woman's life, to marry the love of her life.
"Will you marry me, Dalmiyah?"
"Yes, I will", and he slid the ring into her finger and in no time they were in each other's arms.

After a month, on the day of their wedding, Han Ji Pyeong entered the room where Dalmi was waiting wearing her bridal gown. Dalmi looked gorgeous as always, but the glow of 'love' on her face was clearly showing that day.
Her eyes met with Ji Pyeong. He was resilient, more than she thought.
"Dalmi-ssi, congratulations on a new start of your life. I wish you prosperity" said Ji Pyeong, with a smile on his handsome face. He handed over the bouquet to her.
"Thank you, Mr. Han. I am glad you came.", Dalmi gave a mild smile. She knew Ji Pyeong was still hurting.
"I need to talk to you Mr. Han, but after the wedding. Right now I'm very nervous..."
Before Dalmi completed her sentence, Ji Pyeong said, "Don't worry, Nam Do San-ssi will take good care of you. He loves you a lot"
Before the tear fell from his eyes, he turned his back towards Dalmi and left the room. It was difficult for him in the first place, but more difficult to smile while his heart was getting torn apart. He is not that strong.

Before anyone could notice, he left the wedding hall. Yes, he was not ready to see her getting married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 57 2
This is an alternate ending for Startup kdrama because I was reeling with how the story went from episode 15 so I made this fanfic just to soothe my...
31.9K 776 26
Jisung everyday gets bullied, he's alone and he's broken. He wants to end his life he even tried to hurt himself but he didn't had the courage to do...
2.5K 201 21
〈 ❝ You're the best serendipity that ever happened to me ❞ ❝ Oh how I wish we could at least exchange a simple 'Goodbye' before you disappeared from...
4.2K 159 5
(This is another alternate ending of drama True Beauty, the focus for the story will be to Han Seojun and Im Jukyung, no hate for Lee Suho i apprecia...