ั‚ะฝั” ฮฝั”ะธฯƒะผ ั‚ะฝฮนัั•ั‚โ†‘ Completed

By Eyun_06

The love story of the most lifeless people... These souls didn't even believed in love.. never admired each o... More

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ
๐“‘๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
-4ยฐ๐“’
๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“”๐“พ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช
๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ? ๐“๐“ธ?
๐“•๐“ชรง๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“–๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ&๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต?
๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด„แด‡แด… แด€สŸแดฉสœแด€ แดแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ
13 ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท
๐“ฅ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
Promotional Chapter

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ

2.2K 199 60
By Eyun_06

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

This chapter is somehow a little longer than the last one since last one was a mess and I didn't gave a detailed idea of their skydiving experience so this time I gave a detailed scenario...

Plus there is something one of the reader requested... This is a mini version of what you requested but still I gave it 101%.... So Please Continue....❤️

Jungkook woke up in the evening as he just took a nap....He saw Jimin standing by the balcony, gazing the stars... Now he could not decide whether the stars have lost their sparkle or Jimin is too beautiful that made the stars unnoticeable....No wonder

He went outside and stood beside Jimin.... Jimin smiled as he looked at Jungkook who just woke up and joined him...."Feeling tired?" Jungkook asked as he intertwined their arms so that Jimin can lean on him....Surprisingly the skinship between the two was too negligible...

They never thought the holding of hands or leaning on each other anyway different than help....Indeed they were quite different from others and comfortable around each other....

Jimin intertwined his arms and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder and hummed for a 'yes'

"Wanna try hot pools?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of nowhere and Jimin nodded happily as they stayed there for some time before coming inside the suite..

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

"Jimin-shi... Wear some warm clothes... That's not appropriate" Jungkook spoke up as he saw Jimin wearing a thin layered sweater under a leather jacket... Jimin looked at the mirror once before turning towards Jungkook on his heels and giving him a confused look...."It's warm though"

"No it's not enough...Wait there I'll be back" Jungkook said before sprinting towards the closet getting a bunch of mufflers and sweaters that are not even Jimin's.......He spread them in the bed and started finding warmer clothes....

He found a big Black and White furry sweater and a muffler that suits the look.....He went closer to Jimin, dragging him to the bedroom.....

"Off" Jungkook ordered as he sat on the bed and Jimin removed the jacket off himself....Jungkook smiled before slipping the bigger and furry sweater on Jimin...."Whose ?" Jimin questioned as he brought sleeve near his button nose and smelling it....

"Of course Mine" Jungkook answered and Jimin froze......"Why am I wearing yours then?"

"Because you didn't bring enough warm clothes and we haven't gone shopping...Got it?" Jungkook simply stated with a question too as he wraps the muffler around Jimin, making him look like a fluff ball...... "okie" Jimin replied in tiny and Jungkook just don't know how's he able to control himself from the past few days.....

"Now let's go.... Wear your jacket too...We will be returning late" Jungkook yelled as he went outside with his phone and necessary things...."Okay" Jimin yelled back as he grabbed his things too and followed Jungkook outside....

Tonight Jungkook was the one who drove till the Onsen Hot pools.... It was a 20 minute route.....This time it was Jungkook who asked Jimin what his likes and dislikes were.....

Jungkook and Jimin love each others presence and with all that happening since the last week... It's sure that some feelings are definitely developed in their bond but what type of feelings?

They arrived the Onsen and Jimin was impressed....Jungkook surely is determined when it comes to Jimin's reactions.... He loves seeing Jimin flashing his best smiles.....

They arrived to check in at least 15 minutes before their reserved time-slot....The reservation was for 8:30pm....and they arrived around 8:10pm.....

While checking in, they chose their complimentary snack and beverage... Pinot Noir and milk chocolate....

The lounge area has nice views over the Shotover River, and watching the jet boats zoom and spin through the canyon below was thoroughly entertaining....

Right around 8:30pm, a staff member called out their names "Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Mr. Jeon Jimin... Please come forward for your reservation"

Jimin and Jungkook stood up as they led Jimin and Jungkook to their exclusive-use pool room....

"This is so amazing Jungkook-ah..." Jimin nearly squealed looking into Jungkook's eyes as both of them entered the room...Jungkook was more than happy as he flashed his bunny smile....

The room itself was simple, but elegant and inviting. Towels, the complimentary snacks and beverages, and a pitcher of warm drinking water were waiting in the room for them when they arrived....

"Fancy" Jimin claimed as he looked around... "You like it?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin's eyes sparkling... Jimin nodded before the attendant diverted their attention to her....

She explained everything they needed to know about how the room worked

"Good evening Sir... I'm your attendant..You can see there is a button for turning the jets on and off.... a button for opening and closing the retractable roof, and a button for adding warm water to the pools if needed...."

"What's the time duration for soaking?" Jimin asked and the attendant immediately smiled as she was caught off guard from the sudden question and Jimin was too scary with that poker face... "60 minutes"

Jimin nodded and bowed politely before she left....

There are changing rooms located just down the hall, but Jimin opted to get changed in the private shower area instead. Jungkook just waited while he changed...

As Jimin soaked himself in the hot pools, He was in complete bliss that he nearly moaned at the temperature.... But what he didn't knew was Jungkook there was watching him with keen eyes.... Even if Jungkook won't admit that.. he clearly cares for Jimin alot...

For Jimin on the other side, Relaxing in the hot tub with a glass of wine while gazing out over the amazing scenery of the Shotover River with his dear one was pure, absolute bliss.....

The lighting was absolutely perfect: soft, warm and golden, with all the stars peeking from the sky.....

"I never thought I would enjoy everything like this Jungkook-shi" Jimin confessed as he looked at Jungkook who was busy gazing at the stars... "Me neither... But Now it doesn't matter... I'm clearly enjoying a golden period of my life with you now..."

Jimin smiled as he looked at him but with heart eyes now...

You're Sweet Jungkook, I hope it never changes...I love seeing you like this... Don't change....

You're beautiful Jimin-shi, If You smile like this everyday .. I'll do anything for you every single day.....

If only they knew what the other thinks... Maybe they would have a better chance to understand what they were feeling....

For the rest of the time... they just gazed the stars as Jimin opened the retractable roof....

At the 50-minute mark, a staff member knocked on their door to let them know that they had 10 minutes remaining....

At the 60-minute mark, a buzzer sounded to signal that it was time to exit the room... "It was great Jungkook... I'm glad I'm with you.. Thank you"

Jimin spoke up before standing up to leave the room... Jungkook held his hand as he stood up too....

"No Thank you for being so nice.. at least when I know you can kill me right here but you didn't... So Thank you once again" Jungkook chuckled and Jimin giggled at the comment....

"What do you think about the experience?" Jungkook asked enthusiasm dripping from the words "I think an hour was a great amount of time after these long years of mine just working.....But It passed somewhat quickly, but I'm not sure If It could have lasted much longer when I was busy talking to you anyways...." Jimin confessed as he smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook was dazed.... Jimin surely has courage to blurt out till his heart is contented....

There were showers and hairdryers available so Jimin and Jungkook cleaned themselves properly before changing into their clothes....

They left the place at around 10:00pm...It was Jimin who was enjoying the drive as the car had retractable top and Jungkook opened it for Jimin to gaze the stars.... Jimin laid down as the seat was pushed backwards, getting a amazing view of the night sky....

In the duration of 20 minutes, Jungkook was having a problem keeping his eyes on the road Since Jimin looked ethereal under the moonlight... His facial expressions looked even more attractive than ever... His scars too faded from his back now... so only the pale skin was what Jungkook could see in the hot pool...

They arrived the resort at around 11:25pm and Jimin was fighting the urge to sleep.... Jungkook was Nearly shocked to death when Jimin leaned on his back while he was entering the suite with Jimin behind him....

"Jimin... Jimin-shi.. Jimin-ah..." Now he thought twice when Jimin didn't responded... "Minnie?" Jimin's eyes and ears shot up... Wait it's an understatement... His body jerked up with the name and he was widely awake now... "Y-Yes.."

Jungkook was quite impressed with the power of the nicknames.... "Let's go in... no sleeping in the entrance... Ok?"

Jimin nodded but realised Jungkook couldn't see him so a tiny yes did the work....

Jungkook went in as he turned on the Heater of the room..... He stripped till be only left with his boxers and went to the couch with a blanket so that Jimin gets the bed for himself....

If we think of the first day of their marriage... we can easily conclude that Jimin doesn't care where Jungkook sleeps but if we just recall all the things fron the previous days, it's hard to decide...

"Jungkook.. You can sleep in the bed..." Jimin yelled as he stripped too but changed into his pj's though.... "No need You can sleep... You won't be able to sleep in the couch if I slept there"

"I meant we can sleep together, Pabo" Jimin yelled out but the 'pabo', he mumbled that...

Jimin thought Jungkook would refuse it but confused at the same time since Jungkook slept with him several times now but still he's not sleeping with him now... Question arises there...

On the other hand.... Jungkook was fighting with himself... If he goes there to sleep, he won't be able to fight the urge to kiss him... but if doesn't Jimin will feel bad... With a good one minute of thinking, he decided he would go...

He dragged himself with all his will to sleep with Jimin... Jimin was in deep thoughts when Jungkook lied down on the bed and Jimin was brought back to reality....

Jimin immediately snuggled into his chest that Jimin was himself shocked.... but Jungkook's warmth and care is what he wanted right now... So he did what he wanted....

JUNGSHOOK

Jungkook totally didn't expected that... He snaked his arms slowly around Jimin and scooted closer.... Jimin's face buried into Jungkook's chest while Jungkook's chin rested in Jimin's head....

"Jungkook" Jimin called out but his voice came out more of a muffled voice.... Jungkook hummed in response as his breathes calmed down after the sudden boldness of Jimin....

"Will you leave me? Not now but if something happens?" Jimin's answer made Jungkook's heart beat rise at the sudden outburst.... Jimin squirmed a little since Jungkook's hold tightened... Jungkook soon loosened the grip realising Jimin's discomfort....

He calmed down as he felt a bit assurance from his heart that Jimin will not freak out.... "Never"

Jimin immediately raised his head to meet Jungkook's doe eyes.... "But let's take all this slow... Ok?" Jungkook continued as Jimin smiled and nodded

But what happened later JUNGSHOOK is what Jungkook was.... Jimin placed a little peck on Jungkook's lips and went back into his chest... Jungkook never felt this amount of happiness in him ever.....

Jungkook grinned as he spoke up... "I know I told you to take it slow but a morning and a goodnight kiss won't hurt... Right?"

He could feel Jimin's face heating up as Jimin somehow nodded....

This day can't get any better, Can it?

It is sometimes possible to change the way you feel for somebody when you get to know them well.... Mostly positive sides are meant to be noticed in this way but negative too places an important role....

Accepting a person with all his odds and negatives along with his positives is what we call love... Love is magical, it may or may not be beautiful but always satisfying to do whatever we can for them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 428K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
238K 9.2K 30
|| Status : โ˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" ใ€ŠWARNIN...
5.5K 695 17
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
507K 26.7K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...