Arshi Shots Book- Love By Cha...

By MishtyDoe

My all Arshi OS, TS in this book. 1) Rabba Ve... OS 2a) Pyar Hua Chupke Se TwS 2b) Abhi Ishq ke Imtehaan Aur... More

2. Pyar Hua Chupke Se TwS (First)
2. Abhi Ishq ke Imtihan aur bhi hain!! TwS (Last)
3. Mehandi ThS (First-Olive Green)
3. Mehandi ThS (Middle-Juniper Black)
3. Mehandi ThS (Last-Russet Brown)
4. Dillagi OS (Fresh)
5. 13 Pictures OS

1. Rabba Ve..... OS (Fresh)

8.4K 266 116
By MishtyDoe

The clichéd Boss-Secretary romance between Arnav and Khushi.... with a tinge of comedy and digital media use.

._._._.

"Why are you late?" His booming voice was audible even in the canteen at the vast corner of office while the whole staff felt bad for his secretary Khushi Kumari Gupta, a lamb to be butchered in front of the angry tiger.

But less did they know that Khushi was not less than a tigress if Arnav Singh Raizada was a tiger.

"No need to yell at me Arnavji, I didn't get late for any personal reasons!" She was not even a bit scared before him, the reason she was still working under him since two years.

"Oh really Ms. Gupta.... then please enlighten an ignorant like me!" He asked with mocking sweetness.

"I was asked by your fake girlfriend, to fetch her a bouquet early morning!"

Just a minute... fake?

It was just between him and Lavanya, so that he was not pressurised to get married.

"How... what are you crapping Ms. Gupta? She is my real girlfriend!"

"Don't pretend before me!"

"How did you know!" His tone was cold and warning.

"Oh whole Delhi knows. Through that video... even Nani knows about it!"

'Oh shit!' Khushi stopped abruptly. Trying to be smart she took Nani's name.

"Video? Nani?" Arnav stood up with a start now banging his hands on the mahagony table.

"Blurt.It.Out!"

"Uh...Ms. Lavanya and her real boyfriend's video in which she confessed about your deal!"

Damn!

"How did Nani get that video?"

"Duh... through WhatsApp.... it was shared on the group!"

Oh no! Another slip of tongue in order to be smart.

"WhatsApp group! To spy on me?" Arnav had an evil smile as he took predatory steps towards her. "Who shared that video Ms.Gupta!" His tone was dangerously calm...and Khushi knew that she couldn't be saved now.

"Uh Arnavji! Why are you wasting my time... we need to manage such a big empire! Excuse me!" Khushi made a lame excuse to escape, taking steps back only to be clutched by him close.

An electrical jolt charged through them, at the touch....making their hearts beat rapidly.

"You are not excused! Tell me!" He ignored his body reaction, as he kept his hands on her petite kurti-clad waist trying to hold her close, while she had a hand on his Armani suit-clad chest struggling to be free.

Giving all wrong idea to Anjali when she suddenly barged in the cabin, witnessing the oh-so-romantic scene.

"Should I come later?" She asked while they both detached, grinning at her.

That night a cozy picture of Arshi, in arms of each other, got broadcasted on the whatsapp group...

._._._.

Today

InnocentPujaran:

Something is brewing up!😅

21:50 ✔️

KhoonBhariTaang:
Ohhh!🥰

21:51✔️

ChashmishDumbo:
Keep a tab on them!😯

21:53✔️

Boss:
Waiting for the next update!😊

21:55✔️

._._._.

Arnav was in bad mood today. First that Neil Kapoor was troubling him, making him change the contract every next hour and then his secretary.... uh uh good-for-nothing secretary busy in scribbling something in her diary.

"What important work are you busy in Ms. Gupta?" He made her jump with shock as she looked at him, hiding her diary behind...with an innocent expression on.

'She might be plotting something against me!' He knew it.

In fact he was sure that the video of Lavanya was shot by this SankaDevi and then forwarded to his family.

No! The family hadn't confronted him... yet!

But only he knew how he was bearing their weird glances now and then.

"Arnavji, you scared me!" She tried to change the topic... with a mock giggle.

"Give me that diary!"

"Huh? Which Diary?"

"This one!" He took two steps, almost hugging her and in a jiffy snatched the diary from her hand...again ignoring the tension when her soft breast pressed against his hard one!!

"Arnavji!" She tried to protest but he was careful in not letting her reach him. "How mannerless you could be... breaching my privacy! For this day we had sent you to Harvard!"

He just glared her for the the drama. 'Nautanki!'

"Talking about privacy? What about you poking your nose in my matters!" He mumbled, moving the pages quickly, trying to go to last page...but meanwhile something interesting caught his attention!!!

"Seven qualities I need in my life-partner!"

"Give it me back Arnavji!"

"1. Handsome!"

He knew he was.... a Greek God of course!

"2. Moderately wealthy?"

Wouldn't a filthy rich, owner of Raizada Industries fit in?

"3. Loving?!?!"

As in bed?? He was too good in that department.

Or general love, ishq, mahobbat? 'Ah that doesn't exist in real world.'

"4. Kind!"

What does that even mean?

"5. Emotionally Understanding!"

Except being angry he didn't know of any other emotion.... but for her he was ready to learn everything.

"6. Loyal!"

Raizadas are not much known for loyalty...but he would never compromise with his wife!

"7. Best Friend!"

Best enemy is even better than the best friend!

"Done? Now give it me back!" She took back the diary, now embarrassed that he knew about it.

"This list is bullshit!" He declared, hiding the fact that he had crosschecked every item to himself.

"Hmph! I didn't ask you!"

She silenced him... and not able to take the insult anymore he took her diary, ripped the same page away and marched out of cabin!

"Haww! How mean! You Laad Governor... Rakshas.... Akdoo!! You you.... !"

But he just smirked, stealthily pocketing the page and entering the conference room.

._._._.

Today

KhoonBhariTaang:

Photo of Khushi's diary page.👆

Arnavji and Khushi were busy in discussing the ideal qualities of a husband, just fifteen minutes before the Kapoor meeting!

14:45✔️

Boss:
👏👏👏

14:57✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Even in the conference room Chhotte had more interest in what Neil was talking to Khushiji!

17:33✔️

ChashmishDumbo:
That Neil was flirting with her!😤 He does same with Payalji! 😠😠😠

17:44✔️

Boss:
We'll deal with Neil later bitwa. Concentrate on your brother for now!

17:47✔️

InnocentPujaran:
👍👍👍

17:48✔️

._._._.

"May I come in Arnavji?

"You are already in!"

She just smiled sheepishly... keeping his coffee mug on the table.

"Fix a table for two, tomorrow night in Hotel Blue Pearl!"

"Why?"

Aah...that he was dying to tell her... after all this hoax was for his family only.

"It's a date with Lavanya!" He had to fix his image.

Since last month, he was feeling that his family was planning something. And he didn't want a surprise marriage at all.

"Fake date!" She scrunched her eyes.

"No, it's real one!" He thought he could fool her!!

"Hmm!"

"Note the hotel address, and send it to Lavanya.... write it...!"

"I already knew it!"

"Address? How?"

"Why should I tell you?" She made a face to him, going to leave the cabin but he grabbed her dupatta making her gasp...and she fell on him, wasting the five minutes in Rabba Ve....

After a quick sorry they were normal.

"Tell me how?"

"Arnavji! Leave me!!" She tried to pull her dupatta back.

"I won't leave you until you tell me!"

"Neilji had asked me for a dinner date in the same hotel tomorrow!" She had to confess sulkingly and he was already burning with anger.

"Oh! Date!" With that bastard.

He left the georgette fabric laced with pom poms, gritting his perfect teeth. But next minute he was all cool.

"Go on! I am happy for you Ms. Gupta!"

While Khushi frowned. Till yesterday he was angry on her for being friendly with Neil Kapoor.

"Whatever!"

._._._.

Yesterday

ChashmishDumbo added KaminiLavanya.

Boss:
Welcome to 'Mission Chhote ka Sehra' Ms. Lavanya!🤨

19:50✔️

KaminiLavanya:
😥

19:52✔️

KhoonBhariTang:
Any development Ms. Lavanya?

20:03✔️

KaminiLavanya:
ASR had asked me to be in Hotel Blue Pearl tomorrow, but now he has cancelled our date!

20:12✔️

Boss:
🤔

20:13✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Chhotte has asked me to attend a meeting with Neil, discussing some clauses tomorrow night! 🙃🙄

22:04✔️

Today

KhoonBhariTaang:
Khushi told me that Neil is taking her for dinner tonight! 😗😗😗

11:05✔️

Boss:
So that is the plan! 😏

11:12✔️

ChashmishDumbo:
Bhai has told me that he will be with Ms.Lavanya tonight!🤥🤥🤥

14:34✔️

KaminiLavanya:
🤭🤭🤭

14:46✔️

Boss:
😎😎😎

15:00✔️

._._._.

"Ms. Gupta! Sit in my car. I am going to the same hotel where you have a date!" Arnav had changed in casuals, looking dashingly handsome in a blue shirt and white denims.

"No need Arnavji! You should pick Ms. Lavanya! Anyways Neilji is going to pick me up!"

Arnav clenched his jaw as he saw her in red net saree, with the milky white back peeping from the backless blouse and open black tresses on her shoulder...looking so innocent, beautiful, sexy and ravishing!!!

What!!! Are you out of your mind? He questioned himself...over the adjectives.

Of course out of mind! Otherwise why he would be poking in her love life!

"Arnavji! You must be getting late!" It was already half past seven, being too late for them in the office.

"No! No problem. You are coming with me!" He spoke in no-nonsense tone!

And Khushi was dragged in with him in the passengers seat of this black sparkling SUV which ran on the busy streets of Delhi....towards a very new journey.

After two hours:

"Neilji isn't here yet! Should I call and check on him?" Khushi asked as she took the last bite of her dessert while Arnav was busy in savouring her looks.

"Don't bring that Neelam in between.... let's talk something else!" He mumbled as he kept a hand on her hand making her jump.

"Arnavji! Are you alright? Why are you looking at me like that?" She was blushing, as she tried to pull hand away from his grip.

"Because you are looking so pretty today!" He kissed her fingers, making her eyes go dark.

"You are also looking so handsome. Just like my favourite Barun Sobti!"

Although Arnav sighed on her stunt to bring the third person in their romance but he just ignored it.

"Let's dance!" He asked for her hand.

"I..I can't dance!"

"I'll teach you!"

"But your touches... make me...my heartbeat go faster!"

"Even mine isn't in control Khushi!" He pulled her close, backhugging her slim figure..as they moved slowly on the tunes!

"Why are you fooling Nani about your girlfriend?" She spoke what she wanted to since so many days.

"Because my real girlfriend hasn't given me confirmation yet!"

'Real girlfriend!' She felt a doom in her chest.

"Why? Who is that silly girl to ignore you?"

He turned her face him, looking into her eyes passionately...and she got the meaning of his words.

"Arnavji?"

"Say yes Khushi!"

She just blushed in return and he grabbed her cherry red lips, which he was dying to have, tasting the dessert of this famous restaurant through her tongue.

._._._.

Yesterday

Boss:
Chhote is back home, and grinning like a goof!

23:45✔️

Today

ChashmishDumbo:
Dadi you shouldn't be awake this late.😐

00:08✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Akash is right Nani!🧐

00:30✔️

KhoonBhariTaang:
And why are you awake so late Di?😄

00:45✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Come-on Payalji.☺️ I am not asking why you are awake?😜.

00:48✔️

KhoonBhariTaang:
🙊🙊🙊

00:50✔️

KaminiLavanya:
😳😳😳

07:00✔️

Boss:
😂😂😂

07:17✔️

ChashmishDumbo left the group.

KhoonBhariTaang added ChashmishDumbo

InnocentPujaran:
🤣🤣🤣

08:15✔️

KhoonBhariTang:
🤫🤫🤫

08:45✔️

._._._.

Arnav was humming some 'what-the' song as he signed the file keeping it to the side, making the clerk look at him with baffled expressions.

"Get out and send Khushi in!"

Since last week he had stopped calling her Ms. Gupta.

And it was also a week, when his angry boss was behaving so calm and serene, after that accidental date.

Though his words hadn't changed for others.

After the wait of a few minutes a blushing Khushi knocked his doors.

"Since when you have started knocking on my doors!" He opened the door pulling her close to his chest as he shut the doors closed.

"Arnavji, you have become shameless!" She protested as she found his hand moving discreetly inside her kurta, while he just smirked.

"I have ordered your favourite lunch from your favourite restaurant!"

Another date is it?

"You hadn't told me even last week, how do you know about my favourite things!" This time she locked her hands around his neck.

Since two years they were working together....she still needed his answer for this???

"I may answer you if you give me my share of today!" He didn't gave her chance to retort as he grabbed her lips for a smouldering and passionate kiss.

And after turning it into a warm burning make-out in the leather boss chair, they parted, trying to control themselves, she in his lap.

"Food is waiting!" She mumbled as he re-clipped her bra.

"And me too!"

She blushed a bit more, buttoning his shirt, while he zipped her kurta, putting the dupatta back on her neck.

"Don't blush!"

He spoke in stiff tone, his control nearly on a brink...and she giggled running out of the cabin, not before grabbing her lunch box, only to get collide with Payal, who was outside the cabin...maybe evesdropping!!!!

._._._.

Today

KhoonBhariTaang:
Video Song

😍😍😍

15:00✔️

ChashmishDumbo:
As if Bhai will agree!

15:02✔️

KhoonBhariTang:
🤪
He himself asked me to take proposal to AmmaBauji!😏😏

15:08✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Yes, I was also there!🤩🤩🤩

15:09✔️

KaminiLavanya:
Me too!
😁

15:11✔️

ChashmishDumbo:
Lavanyaji too😯?
Why didn't you guys call me?👿👿

15:11✔️

Boss:
Haye, my Chhote is ready for marriage. Now I can die peacefully!🥺🥺🥺

15:14✔️

InnocentPujaran:
Nani, what about me?😩😩😩
You can't go anywhere till my second marriage is fixed. 😖

15:17✔️

Boss:
Anjali Bitiya... I won't go anywhere even after your marriage is fixed.😤😤😤

15:18✔️

._._._.

After six months:

Today:

LaadGovernor:
Baby, tell me your panty color!

02:05✔️

SankaDevi:
Arnavji!! I am at Satsang.😠😠

02:05✔️

SankaDevi:
I'll be back in four hours!

02:07✔️

SankaDevi:
Angry?

02:09✔️

SankaDevi:
Dark red.👽

02:11✔️

LaadGovernor:
😈
Are you sitting?

02:11✔️

SankaDevi:
No, standing here in washroom!

02:12✔️

LaadGovernor:
Feel my finger inside you!

02:12✔️

SankaDevi:
Moan!

02:13✔️

LaadGovernor:
Deep...more deep darling! Close your eyes!

02:14✔️

LaadGovernor:
What are you feeling? Tell me im details.

02:14✅

LaadGovernor:
Baby?

02:16✅

LaadGovernor:
Wifey???

02:17✅

LaadGovernor:
Khushi???

02:20✅️

LaadGovernor:
😑

02:24✅

You got a new message! (1)

Today

Di:
My phone fell in commode.😕 Deep... very deeply drowned.😤 Good Night husband!

- Khushi😐

02:23✔️

._._._.

Just a random take on IPKKND😜

Hope you liked it...😁

Take Care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.2K 28
#28 in Short story- 10Sep2K17 A collection of unconnected one shots on the backdrop of Arnav and Khushi from the famous drama Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do...
27.3K 1.9K 15
My all Rikara OS TS, as well as Friday Challenge Shots in this book. 1) Ishqbaaziyan OS 2) Kahin Pyar Na Hojaye OS (available @MishtyKara ) 3) Hey...
226K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
30K 2.2K 21
Arshi rommance... too much fun with too much romance.. Dig in to know more.. Though the story is very from the original one..tried to add some essenc...