Beyond The Tiara(house of Jen...

By mary4561

Princess Victoria of Denmark seems to have it all. The glamorous friends, popularity and the press love her... More

The Truth
The cousin
The Monster
Release
Purpose
Happy?
Happy
Image
New Beginings
The Blackmail
The Lie
Foe?
The Awful Truth
The Betrayal
Health
Power
The Fall Out
The Sentence
Fragile
Healing
Cathartic
The future
Teaser

Unbreakable

9 0 0
By mary4561

"Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun".
-chiqu_de frigue

My blonde hair has acquired highlights due to the sunny weather I also have a lovely tan. Diego and I walk down the stairs where our guest were already seated at the table. They all stand when we were announced. The first course is served its a seafood broth with bread. It was delicious.

"How's Sophia have you let her sleep in her nursery overnight yet?" Ask my friend Mia.

"Sometimes but when I start back on engagements I will transfer her to the nursery more".

"There's no rush darling I don't mind getting up and giving her a bottle in the middle of the night". How lucky am I to have a guy that will do his part.

"So Mia is it my imagination or are you glowing spill", I say teasingly to her.

"Alright I'm two months pregnant".

All the woman at the table run over to hug her. That night Diego and I was cuddled up in bed enjoying the after glow of amazing sex. When it hit me it was our first time doing the deed since I had Sophia.

It was finally Christmas Eve waking up to that knowledge filled me with joy. My baby girl's first Christmas is almost here. I get up and have a quick shower then brush my teeth. I leave Diego sleeping and I head for the nursery, "Hello my angel".

Sophia stares up at me with a smile. I put out a fresh set of clothes for her before changing her diaper and using a warm wash cloth to wash her. I change her clothes before breastfeeding her.

I turn on the radio in the nursery Christmas carols were playing. Sophia's nanny comes in just as I finished burping her.

She curtsies to me, "Good morning your highness".

"Morning Carmella why don't you go have breakfast. I'm going to spend some time with my daughter".

The nanny leaves and Sophia and I go to wake up her daddy. Diego was still sleeping when I put Sophia in bed next to him and watches as he stirred.

"Honey it's time to get up there's a lot to do today".

Diego wakes up and when he sees our daughter a big smile appears on his face.

"How are my two favourite girls doing?"

He sits up and holds Sophia while looking at me.

"We're good, we have an hour till we have to meet your mum and Laila to go Christmas shopping. I'll meet you downstairs".

I take Sophia off him and we both go downstairs.

Laila was the first one to see us, "You guys look so adorable I've to take a picture. Sophia and I matched. I was wearing blue jeans with a white button up, black boots and several gold bangles on my right hand. My hair was in a sleek ponytail and I had in hoop earrings that matched my bangles. Sophia was wearing a white and blue onesie with daddy's princess on it. I pose for a picture then Laila ask Dan one of the footmen to take a picture of all three of us.

I walk into the dining room and take my place.

"Give me my grand baby".

I give Sophia to her grandmother and start putting eggs, sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms on my plate.

I'm almost finished eating when Diego takes the seat next to me. He kisses me then make a start on his breakfast.
After breakfast we went shopping It was hectic. We ended up buying so many clothes and toys for Sophia. I wondered if we had enough room for them all.

Christmas morning I wake up and slide a robe over my shorts and camisole set. It was odd it being Christmas and the weather being so warm. I turn to see Diego's side of the bed was empty. I showered and did my usual bathroom routine then go downstairs to the main living room. Where Diego and the rest of the family were gathered. I take a picture of all of them without them realising it. I say good morning to every one then sat down on the floor with them. The queen ask for a hot chocolate to be bought to me.

Everyone had presents stacked up near them Sophia's pile was the biggest one of course. I open my first present to see a red Chanel bag. I watch Diego open his gift from me it was keys to a Range Rover. I got Laila a YSL dress that I knew she had her eye on. The king got a selection of board games from me. We try as a family to get together and just enjoy each other as much as we can. I can't tell you how much I love that he bought this rule in.

I have family and finally understand what it is like to be loved by everyone in it for the first time.

I gave the queen a photo album of Sophia and a charm bracelet with a tiger as the first charm. It's her favourite animal, dad gave us books for Sophia and watches for both Diego and I.

Christmas came and went it was the best one I ever had. Soon it was new year and with it several invites to different New Year's Eve parties.  The family decided to stay in and decline all invitations. We didn't always have weeks to be together except for our summer break.

The day the royal family started doing engagements again was sad for me. I was leaving Sophia for the first time to do a joint engagement with Diego.

A week later Diego went to work leaving me at home. Leila, Camila and I were looking over the guest list for the christening which was to take place that Friday. We checked over the details to make sure everything was as it should be. Then I went for a run with a bodyguard on the grounds of the castle. Two days before the christening my family arrived. They were finally seeing Sophia for the first time in the flesh.

It was so good to see my dad and William again but surprisingly Emma wasn't with them.

The morning of the christening arrives and find my dad in the nursery holding Sophia.
"I'm a grandfather I've been waiting to hold her for a long time. Holding her for the first time was just magical. I remember when you were this age, I would walk around with you showing you off to everyone".

I wipe a tear from his eye, "Oh dad it's so nice that you're here. I miss you so much you always did give great hugs".

"Thank you for naming her after my mother".

I've such good memories of her before she died. It was a honour to name my daughter after her. I spoke to the king and queen you can come and visit whenever you want. I want Sophia to know her other grandfather".

"I'll try to come once a month at least I promise".

"Thank you daddy", I say to him. "I take it William is still sleeping?".

"He's having breakfast with your husband and in-Laws".

"I lucked out with Diego's family dad they have really supported me and fight my corner".

"As they should, I'm glad other people see just how amazing you really are".

"You didn't mention Emma".

"She's not arrived yet sweetie".

I take Sophia from him and put her in her carry seat. Can you take her downstairs for me please?"

"Sure sweetie".

We walk to the elevator and I press The button for the ground floor.  As we arrived in the dining room Camila takes Sophia and lays her on her shoulder.

"Morning", I say to the table everyone greets me back.

"Today is going to be a very busy day I gather the crowds have already started arriving at the church", says Laila.

"It's the people's second time seeing Sophia since she was born they're excited to see her Laila. Not to mention she is the embodiment of the continuation of the monarchy. My granddaughter is the star of today's show and quite rightly too". You could hear the pride in the king's voice, he takes Sophia from his wife.

After breakfast I take Sophia up to the nursery and I give her to her nanny then look through my wardrobe. All the ladies in the royal family were wearing co-ordinating outfits today. I was wearing a olive dress with a high neckline and matching belt.  We were all basically wearing the same style dress with a slight variation and in a different colour. For instance Leila's dress was white and had a boatneck neckline the idea was to make the day about the future heir to the throne not us.

Diego walks into my closet and I dismiss my lady's maid.

"You look amazing darling what do you say to a secret Rendezvous later on?"

Diego takes my hand which was running down his chest and kisses it.

"I say you're on, now let's go get our daughter christened".

"Wait let me just do a quick check of my handbag that I've everything I need. Spare testing kit✅glucose tablets✅insulin✅emergency snack✅✅. Ok let's go get Sophia and get in the car".

Diego and I walked into Sophia's nursery.

"Where's Sophia I told Carmella we would take her downstairs", I say worryingly to Diego.

"They are probably downstairs there's nothing to worry about".

When we got downstairs Carmella or Sophia was nowhere in sight. I ask when people last saw her everyone saw her last at breakfast with Carmella. Just as I was about to start going postal Emma walks in with her.

I run and take Sophia from her, "What the hell Emma you don't walk into a person's house then take their child from the house and don't tell anyone".

"You disappoint me Emma", says our very angry father.

"Really because I took her brat for a walk". I walk over to her and slap her.

"Where's Carmella she would never let you take Sophia out the house".

"Oh her, I saw her around here somewhere she was all tied up. She know I was family and just insisted I take Sophia's on a walk. Of course her bodyguards came with us. Not even six months old and that brat is more important than me".

Emma could tell by my face how unhappy I was with the stunt she just pulled. I needed to get Sophia washed, fed and changed before we leave. Since she was wearing the same baby grow as earlier this morning. I knew she hadn't been seen to. I get Sophia ready and we made our way to the cathedral. As I exit the car I hear a car back firing then screams my bodyguard was telling Diego and I to get back in the car.

My sister had a gun and she fired it at our father. I opened the car door and run towards him.

"Daddy please don't leave me". I began shouting before sobbing.

Emma looked like a child on Christmas morning unwrapping her presents and getting everything she asked for.

I look right at her, "You planned this. What were you going to harm Sophia too. I'm curious why did you bring her back this morning?"

"It's kinda hard to kill a baby with a bodyguard watching and following your every move".

Carmella walks up to Emma and taps her on the shoulder Emma's mouth was agape.

"But you're tie"..

She doesn't get to finish her sentence as Carmella punches her in the face knocking her out.

A woman with red hair and green eyes run over to Emma lifting her head and placing it in her lap.

"I'm here now sweetheart you got your revenge your father is dead".

I left dad's side and walk over to my sister and the woman, "Hello mother dearest how unpleasant it is to see you again. You must tell me the name of your plastic surgeon he's done a banging job on your face. It's a shame you can't fix ugly".

"Hello Anette dear", says my father walking towards us.

My mother starts spurting 'You, you".   Some police officers start to handcuff her and my sister. They were about to take them away.

"Wait my mother and sister came here to destroy my life and happiness so I want them to watch my daughter get christened. Something tells me next week there's a good chance they won't be around to commiserate about their plans going badly wrong".

"God you're stupid I'll still celebrate it Victoria I've just embarrassed you on the world stage." I laugh at her feeling no fear, ting of sadness, regret or bitterness towards her.

"You seem to forget mother unlike other countries the royals in Sardinia rules the country they are not just figure heads".

Wow just wow how could they be so cold, the next chapter is the show down between Emma and Victoria. Anette and Emma didn't get what they wanted, what do you think will happen to them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.8K 17
PRINCE! DENMARK X FEM! READER matthias kohler, a danish prince, is about to take his father's place on the throne. this means that he has to find him...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
42.2K 3.4K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
82.4K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...