Why Us:Book I

By k_blaze

have you ever just stop to think what would your life be in the future.These girls had no idea what there lif... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author s Note
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
go check it out
WHAT WE MAKE IT
!!!!!

Chapter 20

285 7 2
By k_blaze

Thugger POV

          FUCK!!.I aint mean to shoot kindrick i swear on my life i aint mean to thats my lil niggas i love my llil brother. I acted outa actions i didnt think what i was doing i just did it.When i heard kay yell stop all i was thankin about somebody hurttin my kids and my girl i wasnt thankin clear as i shoulda been i went in blazin and the outcome is my lil brother in the hospital bed.When we brought him here they rushed him to the room they say he had alcohol in his system and they had to pump his stomach befor gettin him the stuff he needed so they could do they operation,they stoped the bleeding and pumped his stomach.We sittin in the waittin room to see how he doing.I cant stop fightin myself what if i killed him.Ion know what ill do with my life.If i did i swear im off myself tonight on god himself.

K.Samone:Bae calm down he ok just calm down

Thugger:i cant i need my lil brother to be ight kay.She pulled me into a hug and i rest my hand on her stomach.

Mesha:WHERE IS MY SON...I FUCKIN HATE YOU JEFFERY YOU LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO MY BABY .She said as she kept hittin me.KG got her off me,She had terars runnin down her face.

Thugger:ma im sorry...im sorry.I wraped my arms around her and she cryed.

Dr:Family of kindrick lamar williams...well seems to me the bullet was 5 1/2 inches from his heart but he's fine he got shot on the left side shockingly to be a left side gun shot and to be this close to the heart he lost a little blood but enough to harm him so he need a blood transfusuion and he has O positive blood and thats rare and we dont have that here,because its that rare.

 Mesha:The only person who got blood like him is...raheem.

J.Bonet:wait, O positive i have that too but im three months pregnant

Dr:thats fine we will give you vitamins and food afterwards so you and your child will still be healthy.He walked away.Then my mom brought jay in for a hug.

Mesha:thank you j.bonet ion know how ima pay you back.

J.Bonet:its no problem plus kin like my lil brother.

Dr:alright we have an open room so you and one person can come back.

J.Bonet:ok aug-come on kay ima kick his ass.He was sleep in the conner.

J.Bonet POV

Nurse:Hi im going to drow blood from you today and the dr told me that your pregnant also

J.Bonet:yes three months

Nurse:we really dont take blood from pregnant women but in this case and rare blood we have to do it.She said getiin out two needles,three little tubs.

J.Bonet:umm are these clean because i cant be getttin no ebola and shit.She chucked,im dead ass thoe.

Nurse:yes these are clean.She started to find a vain in my left arm.She slowly start puttin the needle in.

J.Bone:wait,kay come hold my hand please.She got out the chair and held my right hand.

K.Samone:you such a damn baby jay.The nurse stuck the needle in and i kinda wined in pain.She drow the blood in a matter of seconds and i really didnt feel it untill the bitch yanked it out.

Nurse:ok ill be back with you food and viamins.She took the stuff and left out the room

K.Samone:how you feel.

J.Bonet:a little light headed but im straight.Then the nurse came in with two big apples a bottle of apple juice and papers.

Nurse: alright Mrs.Alsina your brother singed you out.No she didnt just say the farther of my child is my fuckin brother,lawd give me patients cause if you give me strength ima be in the back of a cop car.

J.Bonet:the light skin boy with the tattoos,yeah that my botfriend.She chucked."Is there a problem ma'am"

Nurse:no boo you good,just eat that and you can leave.She throw my papers at me and slamed my food on the table,and walked out.

K.Samone:you want me to cut her we already in the hospital.I gigged

J.Bonet:nahh prolly one of august hoes.I bit into my apple.Kay start lookin off in space and when she does that somethin aint right."K.Samone.what wrong".Then she broke down cryin

K.Samone:i just fe-feel like it-its all my fault.

J.Bonet:no its not,he had a gun and he was trashed babygirl,He didnt know what he was doing so dont beat youself up about it kay.I hugged her.

K.Samone:yeah you right,i just pray he ight.Then the boys came in with everybody eles except mamaM.

J.Bonet:How's kin they gave him the blood

Thugger:yeah as soon as they hooked him up he start fuckin talkin and nie he talm bout he want some buger king,dat nigga der.We all laughed."But thank you jordyn i really appreciate you"

J.Bonet:no problem,and august you needa check yo hoes.

August:what hoes

J.Bonet:the nurse,she said you are my brother

August:damn but i wrote  boyfriend dat damn jace.He shook his head.I finished my apple and jucies.My phone vibrated showing i got a text from rod say he in LA which is his hometown and he want to fly me out there but little does he know im bout to fly there later on tonight.

J.Bonet:can we go check on kin befor we leave.

Thugger:yeah i was go do that anyway.I got my stuff and we walked to kin room.As we was walkin in the police was walkin out."Ma why was they here,did you say something"

Mesha:calm down and no,they asked kin a couple of question and why he was drinkin and stuff an did he know who shot him and he said he didnt remeber anythang,also he will be livein with his father  or me for now on

Thugger:ma no,he good with me im sorry this shit happend i am,but just left him finish school with me like we planed ight.

Mesha:i guess jeffey you better look over him you and august ight.They shook there heads in agrement and she left the room.

Kindrick:whats up yall.He said ina groggy voice and his big pretty smile.We walked over to his bed and i sat on the bottom of it.

J.Bonet:so you know you like my son nie

Kindrick:how nigga

J.Bonet:because my blood in you you go start lookin like me actin like me and doing shit ill do.He start laughin

Kindrick:nahh im so damn smooth you go start being like me nigga

Thugger:hell nawl,but ima fly you back when you get out the hospital ight bruh

kindrick:yeah,but yall asses needa get the fuck out cause my nurse got hella ass and she finna slide throguh.This boy funny as hell,We all laughed.I gave him a hug and he grab my but

August:keep yo hands to yoself lil nigga.We said our good bys.

Kindrick:wait ,kay can i talk to you fa a minute.

K.Samone POV

K.Samone:whats up kin.I sat on the left side of his bed.

Kindrick:umm i wanna say sorry about last night,i know what i did was out of line i was faded like no other but im sorry for tryin to hurt you and my niece and nephew kay.I saw his eyes water and mine did too.

K.Samone:Its ok kin you didnt know what you was doing so i forgive you,let's just not let this shit happen again cause thug wont be the one with the gun and niether you trust me.He chucked a little.I kissed him on his check and gave him a hug and i left out the room.Wait i thought mamaM said he didnt remember what happen last night.I smile at my thought about his covered his brothers ass,and walked to the truck."So what time we leaven"

Thugger:at 3 so we can go see some houses and its like 6:54am right nie so we got time to chill.I nodded my head and looked at jay who was smilin in her phone and august tryna peep game over her shoulder.The ride to the hotel was quiet i guess everybody was tired and i was hella sleepy i just wanna go take a long hot shower and lay down and rest.We got out the truck and went to the elevator where me and thug was.I was bout  half sleep.

Thugger:bae...what you and kin talk about

K.Samone:how he loves his brother and stuff.I said as we stepped in the room.

Thugger:thats cute what you doing.

K.Samone:what you mean

Thugger:you dont have to lie,i heard yall i just wanted to know what was said and i didnt mean to do that to him im for real.

K.Samone:yeah i know but he's ok and heathy so just calm down and chill ok.I pecked him on the lips.

August POV

August:bae yo phone ringin

J.Bonet:answer it im getin out the shower.She yelled from the bathroom.I took her phone off charge and it was somebody named rod:

Hello

Aye is this jay

Nahh her boyfriend.He chucked,"nigga whats funny"

Nigga you.Then she took the phone from me.

August:who this nigga...jordyn im talkin to you

J.Bonet:yeah..ima call you back ok...bye.Then she hung up"yes august"

AU\ugust:who was that nigga

J.Bonet:you saw the same name right,

August:dont get fuckin smart,who the fuck is he jordyn

J.Bonet:stop cussin at me,and he was the one that gave me my phone at the dinner and i saw him at the bar and we chilled he's a friend.

August:bullshit that nigga dont wanna be yo friend he wanna fuck you.She had a smirk on her face

J.Bonet:bae calm down ok,remember i am pregnant with your child ok.I brought her body close to mine as we layed in bed.

August:ight i trust you.She gave me a kiss.

J.Bonet:i love you auggybear

August:i love you too bonet.I kissed her again and we went to sleep.

Kindrick POV

Mesha:you alright baby

Kindrick:yes ma'am,just a shookin up thats it

Mesha:well just rest and thug will fly you back to L.A ok.Then she smaked me on the side of my head"Next time you wanna drink and smoke and do crazy shit ima hurt yo ass myself ok"

Kindrick:damn ma ok.

Mesha:watch yo mouth,nie get some sleep.She kissed me on my forhead and left out the room.I turned on the tv then my nurse came in the room with her fine ass.

 Nurse:so how you feelin kindrick

Kindrick:good nie you walked in.She smiled i know im finna get somein better then some damn narcotics

K.Samone POV

          It was a little to 12,and me and jay going out by the pool to have lunch.I got out the bed  and went to the bathroom to freashin up.Then the front door opened.

???:my fault ianit know yall was still in here

K.Samone:oh you good you must be house keepin.The darkskin with nice plum lips and hella tattoos he nodded his head.

Thugger:bae you...raheem

Raheem:in the flesh lil bruh.Thug had a smile and gave him dap.

Thugger:damn,kay this me and kin's older brother raheem,rah dis my girl k.samone.We shook hands

K.Samone:well ima be outside with jay we havin lunch so ill see you in a little.I kissed him and walked out the door.

Thugger POV

          Dis nigga got some muther fuckin nerves.I wanna know how he made bail he had to break out cause i damn show wasnt payin no 25g fa his ugly ass.Even though we slick look alike.

Thugger:fuck you doin here

Raheem:damn you dont seem happy to see yo big brother thug damn

Thugger:i aint but how you got out

Raheem:dont worrie bout dat lil nigga,plus im on parole and i was born here.

Thugger:yeah ok,does ma know you out

Raheem:yeah and you a bitch fa shot yo blood nigga.

Thugger:bitch,you a bitch you the one who got cought with that shit on him and you tried to take me and august with you we coulda did 25 years.

Raheem:yall lucky i aint say every thang shit yall asses can still go.

Thugger:like i said a bitch.

Raheem did 5 years in jail because we was on the block movin them rocks,but one day he wanted to go by himself cause i was sick as fuck.12 cought him and got his ass.He was 21 and me and august 17 so we couldnt go down cause we aint get cought with shit.But knowin Raheem ramone william jr he go fuck up and go right fuckin back.

J.Bonet POV

J.Bonet:thank you very much.I said takin my spinach dip and water

K.Samone:where is taylor and kim

J.Bonet:they flow back while we was at the hospital togo re-up with cookie.

K.Samone:but guess what

J.Bonet:No telle bull shit kezia

K.Samone: do i ever tell you bullshit

J.Bonet:well

K.Samone:shut up and thug got a brother named raheem and i meet him befor i came down here

J.Bonet:ooo is he fine

K.Samone:bitch yess,he got nice lips tattoos and he buff lawd but im in love with thug.

J.Bonet:you hell,but rod called me when we got to the hotel

K.Samone:dont tell me august answered yo phone

J.Bonet:yes he did and he went off,why you got another nigga callin you and dis and dat,and when we was comein back to the hotel he told me he wanna meet up in L.A and is his hometown and he thank new orleans my hometown but i was born and raised in west hollywood.

K.Samone:this go start some shit jay

J.Bonet:no its not trust me.

K.Samone:ill try,but me and thug goin house hunttin when we get back

J.Bonet:i know but what they go do with the other house cause i dont wanna live in that house cause of what happened last week.

K.Samone:yeah you right but i guess they go have to talk to each other.I nodded me and relaxed in the sun.I was aout to doze off to sleep till august called me:

Yess daddy august

Ight you go be callin me dat for real keep on,but yall need to come on we finna leave

Ight here we come.I hung up the phone and me an kay went to our room.We got all our stuff and checked out the hotel.

J.Bonet:so did you enjoy your birthday.

August:hell fuck yeah,did you

J.Bonet:yep but our birthday next year we go have to have a baby sitter.He chucked  and helped me on the plan

August:yeah you right but,we could get a room and maybe make another one.I lauged and put on my beats and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 1.1K 199
Mature content
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...