πšπ™°πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄π™³ πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»πš‚ ||βœ…

By ruhika1104

What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each... More

CHARACTERS INTRO
1: A NEW SAGA UNLEAHES!
2: FIRE AND ICE!?
3 : LOGGERHEADS!!
4: WEB OF ILLUSIONS?!
5 : KABIR'S STUBBORNESS
6: STANDING UP FOR HIM!?
7: RIDDHIMA COMFORTS VANSH
8: REJECTION?!
9 : TANGLED HEARTS!?
10: DOUBTFUL MUCH??
11: IN A ACCIDENT?!
12: HIS TRUTH?!
13: PAST COMES KNOCKIN'
14: HELLO STRANGER!?
15: LET ME IN!
16: HIS CARE!
17: HELP!
18: CHANGE OF HEART??
19: A SHOCKER !?
20: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL?!
21: TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!
22: BEAUTIFUL DOOM!?
23: BLOODLINES!?
24: OH, THE GUILT!!
25: PERFECT STORM...
26: STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!
27: FEAR(OF THE UNKNOWN)
28: DON'T DECEIVE ME!
29: CHASING THE TRUTH!?
30: INVEST IN LOVE?!
31: WEB OF LIES?
32: TRUTH STINGS!!
33: FAMILY AFFAIR MUCH?
34: MUCH TOO MUCH?
35: DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL??
36: JEALOUS MUCH?
37: INTERLINKED?
39: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!
40: SWEET SURRENDER?
41: PROPER CLOSURE

38: CLOSE TO HAPPINESS?

2.2K 141 135
By ruhika1104

SCENE 1: Vansh and Riddhima were talking to each other in their room...

Vansh: Thanks riddhima for trusting me more than gautam, and believing whatever i said...

Riddhima: I know you would never break my trust, but to answer our rest of the questions we need rishabh to wake up, so that he can testify against gautam, and he can be behind the bars, i still can't believe that he used my love for him , against you....that was not the gautam i loved and wanted to spend time with!

FLASHBACK...

Before gautam knocked their room door..

Vansh: Anyway he is fooling you riddhima! He was never in any hospital to get treatment!

Riddhima: Vansh, please stop blaming him, i told you right that i will be with you no matter what then, why are you putting wrong accusations on him for no reason? What will you gain?

Vansh: Riddhima, i don't say such things without proof riddhima, yesterday when he came, i told rudra to check if his story is correct or not...and remember i told you, that i asked my friend to handle about his death? I called him yesterday, and he said that no body came in that night, and he assumed that i only took care of it...and i was searching for nithya because that night she came in as a nurse and took the body in a ambulance...with two other guys! I later found that the two boys were actors and nithya gave them money...from then i have been searching for her...

Riddhima: Why didn't you tell me all this, when we were talking about him?

Vansh: Because riddhima, i didn't wanted to tell you without any proof..and when you told me that you, rishabh, nithya and gautam were friends, i connected the dots and realized that nithya and gautam were connected somehow behind this whole drama..*his phone rings* Ok, yes!! Finally! Thanks rudra!

Riddhima: What happened?

Vansh: We found nithya and she told us everything, rudra recorded it,and is sending it to me, come you only watch "your" gautam's reality with your own eyes...*they watch the video*

Riddhima: Oh my god!! How could he stoop so low? That too just for property?

PRESENT... 

Vansh: Let the bygones,be bygones...focus on present...he will be out of the house soon...

Riddhima: No, no, we can't let him out of the house, we need to send him to jail..

Vansh: I was just waiting for you to say that!

SCENE 2: The police come to the VR mansion...

Officer: Mr. Gautam you are under arrest...

Gautam: What the hell? Under what case?

Vansh: Under the case, of faking your own death for trapping me!

Gautam: *he goes to riddhima* Riddhima, do you believe his crap??

Riddhima: I believe him, and its not crap! I just realised that my love for you is utter and total crap, which you used against me!

Gautam: What proof do you have??

Vansh: Don't worry gautam, i already sent them the proof of our conversation to them...

Gautam: I need forensic reports saying that the the video is correct, and not altered!

Vansh: Oh even if that was fake, we have a person who is testifying against you!

Gautam: Who rishabh?

Vansh: Nah! Poor him, he is still recovering from the accident which you caused! But yeah, your dear good sister is ready to testify, she is already in the police custody...so go with the police for a little re-union, apparently she was missing you...Officers take him out of our sight please!

They take away gautam..

Ishani: Finally!! That whosoever idiot is out of our house! Phew! Bhai! I guess it calls for a celebration, i mean he is out of your life, and everything is finally falling back into place...

Dadi: First time ishani, said something correct....yes vansh, lets arrange for a party...

Vansh: If you all are insisting so much i have no problem..

Riddhima: I will take care of the arrangements...

Dadi: No, riddhima, you go out for shopping! Have fun, we will handle everything here..

Riddhima: But dadi...

Vansh: Actually sounds like a good idea, i will come with you ok?

Ishani: Bhai, then i will also come, i need to buy a few things too hope you don't mind...

Vansh: Ishani..

Riddhima: Why would he mind ishani, please join us..even siya...you can also come with us...remember you told me about the dress you wanted, i found out which shop has it, so we can buy it... 

Vansh gives her a annoyed look..

Vansh's pov: I wanted to spend some alone and private time with her and she is asking everyone to join us!

Siya and ishani: Bhai, babhi gave us permission, what about you? Can we come?

Vansh: *he gives them a forced smile which almost seemed natural* Of course! Why would i have a problem! Go and get ready...

Riddhima is stopping her laughter...

SCENE 3: They all reach the shopping mall...

Vansh: Ishani and siya...go and buy whatever you want..

Siya: Babhi come with us, so that you could help us...

Ishani: Siya, i guess i am enough to help you, let her do her own shopping...bhai you wait in the car, it may take alot of time, your legs will pain, with all the roaming around..

Vansh: Yeah sure..*ishani and siya leave and riddhima is about leave when vansh holds her pulls her closer* 

Riddhima: Vansh? This is a parking lot, someone will see! Leave na!

Vansh: well, rightfully i can come closer to you as a husband...

Riddhima: Vansh!

Vansh: Fine!! *he lets her go and is about to go back to the car*

Riddhima: Mr.  I-am-rightfully-your-husband come and join your wife for shopping! Siya has ishani, to help her, i need someone to help me, as i am very bad at shopping...

Vansh's face lightens up with a huge smile..

Vansh: SURE!!

They both go into the one of the shops in the mall...

Riddhima: Ishani said to buy something more ball dance type dress...she is planning on a ball dance theme...you have a tux right?

Vansh: Sweetheart, my closet is always ready for a party! You care about what you should wear...

Riddhima: I am really bad at this! Mom and dad used to buy clothes for me always...and they used to know better about me!

Vansh: I am here to help you right? try on whatever you think will look good i will help you out..

She comes out wearing what she likes..but vansh refuses to like them and riddhima gets irritated...

Riddhima: I have tried on like 20 dresses now, and you liked none of them??

Vansh: Nope..

Riddhima: You know what i give up, you only bring what you like i will try them on...

Vansh: Finally!! *he takes out 3 dresses behind him* 

Riddhima: You already had them selected?

Vansh: Yes! Since after first few dresses i understood that why your parents used to buy clothes for you..

Riddhima: Ughh!! Give them here 

She literally snatched the dresses annoyed and she comes out after a while, looking like a fairy in a cream color gown...

Vansh: *slowly lets out a breath* Breath taking!

Riddhima: Wow, not bad husband, i like it, i guess we are done?

Vansh: No, try the others also...

Riddhima: Vansh, i will not wear 3 dresses at a time in the party...

Vansh's pov: But you may require them afterwards sweetheart..

Vansh: I know riddhima, just try them on!

Riddhima: Fine!

She comes out again this time in a sky blue gown..which was very light and flowy....

Vansh: You look gorgeous!!

Riddhima: I don't have the energy to argue with you anymore, so i will just go and try on the last one..

This time she comes out in a maroon dress, which had the patterns of roses all over looking like a rose herself..

Vansh: Pack them all!

Riddhima: Vansh? But why?

Vansh: First go and change i will tell you later...

She goes inside, but she calls him near the door, after a while..

Riddhima: Vansh, can you find siya or ishani, i am having a problem with this dress...the zip is stuck...

Vansh: Riddhima, they just messaged me saying that they are eating...

Riddhima: Ok, call some salesgirl atleast?

Vansh looks around and finds all men around...

Vansh: There is no girl around here sweetheart...

Riddhima: Then?*before she could complete vansh barges inside the trial room* Are you crazy?? 

Vansh: Let me help you, turn around...

Riddhima: Vansh??

Vansh: Acha baba, i will close my eyes happy? Now turn around!

She slowly turns around...and he find his way to the zip from the top...which sent chills down her spine...when his cold fingers touched her bare back...she also closed her eyes...as if she was consuming the moment..and before she realised anything he said done...and went out she also changed and came out...to find a old woman who appeared to be in her 50's making her way towards vansh...

Riddhima's pov: Who is she?

The old woman: You mister!!

Vansh: Yes, can i help you??

Woman: How dare you tease a young girl? By barging into her trial room... 

vansh was dumbstruck...and was confused what to answer...and riddhima was holding her laughter...

Vansh: Actually i am her husband!

Woman: Dear, is he really your husband?

Riddhima: No, i don't even know him...

Vansh: *gritting his teeth* Riddhima!! She will kill me now, say something!

Woman: Now you see, what i will do! I will call the police...

Riddhima: Aunty ji, he actually apologised to me, he thought his wife was in the room...

Woman: You mister!! *she gives shoots glares at him* Next time, be careful *she leaves* 

Riddhima: *bursts into laughter* Oh my god! Did you see your face! 

Vansh: Ha ha ha, not funny!

CONTINUE READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
23.2K 798 13
Story.... tales.... love.... hatred.... Obsession only looks good in stories.... not in real life... In reality in obsession we loose more then gaini...
56.4K 5.1K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❀..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
10K 658 25
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible! And when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people!! πŸ’” I will yo...