The King's Queen [ON HOLD]

By _Alina_115

[ON HOLD] #1 in Rajput on 1/2/2021 #1 in Angerissues on 11/1/2021 #2 in Kingandqueen on 11/1/2021 #4 in Sunsh... More

Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Happy New Year
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
NOTICE
CHAPTER 20
COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 2

9.1K 346 52
By _Alina_115

Abhiraj's POV:

A man was sitting in a luxurious office doing work on an APPLE Laptop. He was a very handsome wearing a navy blue three-piece ARMANI suit. He was working when his secretary knocked on his door. 

"Come in." he said. His voice emotionless and hard. I looked up. 

"Sir, these are the files you wanted to see" my secretary said, giving me flirtatious look. She was wearing a tight shirt with first two buttons open and a black skirt too tight with black pumps. She disgusted me. I hate those types of women. How can she go wearing like this and betting her eyelashes in front of any rich man? They just want money and power that's why I never involved myself in them. 

"Put them on the table and If you do not wear decent clothes do not dare to step in my office." I said. 

"Ye.. yes sir." she replied with her eyes down in shame. 

"Now, GET OUT BEFORE I FIRE YOU." I shouted. She was out of my cabin in the next second in fear. They should fear me. After all, I am the Leader of Underworld and Future King Of Rajasthan. My father was going to give me throne on my 26th birthday, which is next week.

My phone started ringing. 

"What" I answered in a stern and hard voice. 

"Bhai I am Anjali." the caller answered. It's Anjali, my little sister. 

"Oh Anjali, I didn't see the caller's name." I said in a soft voice. 

"It's ok Bhai. I uh wanted to ask you something." she said. 

"Yes, what do you want to ask?" I asked her. 

"Um Bhai, you know I wanted to become a doctor right. Uh, I got an internship letter from our Royal Rajasthan Hospital. I wanted to join please Bhai. I asked nothing from you. Please Bhai please say yes." she pleaded. How can I say no to Anjali? She always wanted to become a doctor. 

"Okay, fine. But I have few conditions. If you agree, then I will give you my permission." I said. 

"Ok Bhai. What are the conditions?" she said. 

"There will a female guard with you. Wherever you go, she will be with you. If you agree, then it's a yes." I said. 

"Okay, Bhai." she said. 

"Okay then. Do you want anything else?" I asked her. 

"No Bhai. I just wanted to ask for your permission." she said. 

"Okay then by." I said and cut the call.

AFTER 1 HOUR

I was working on a file when my phone started ringing. It's my Right-Hand man and my brother Veer. 

"Yes, veer?" I asked while answering the call. 

"Bhai, there is a new gang in town." he said. 

"So, what happened?" I asked. 

"Bhai, they are finding everybody who is our enemy. Word is that they wanted to overthrow us." he answered. 

"How dare they? Don't they know what happens to those who try to outsmart us. Who is the leader of the gang?" I questioned. 

"It's someone named Ajay Babar." he answered. 

"Okay then. We have to show them who the hell they are dealing with. Tonight, tell the man to prepare themselves. We have to show them whoever mess with the Royals gets killed. So, nobody dares to stand up against us." I ordered him and cut the call. When it was 8, I left the office and went home.

AT RATHORE PALACE

LIVING ROOM

STAIRWAY

KITCHEN

GYM

SWIMMING POOL

GARDEN

ABHIRAJ'S ROOM

ABHIRAJ'S BATHROOM

VEER'S ROOM

VEER'S BATHROOM

ANJALI'S ROOM

ANJALI'S BATHROOM

PRATAP AND SUJHATA'S ROOM

PRATAP AND SUJHATA'S BATHROOM

TEJ AND RAGINI'S ROOM

TEJ AND RAGINI'S BATHROOM

PREETI'S ROOM

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

So, how was the chapter?

I hope you all like it.

Love,
Alina Miller.

VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 118K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
4.4K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
4.3M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
364K 14.9K 39
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...