Men Made || NCT mafia au

By nakamurawho

" congratulations, you're a men made. now the book is close,at last." Once she join, she can't leave, she hav... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36(1)
36(2)
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Epilogue(Alternative ver.)

35

1.7K 42 15
By nakamurawho

Barcelona, Spain.

"Should we track down the motherfucker who just leaked our information?" Rachel threw her bag around the room as soon as they landed in the hotel.

She went in complete madness after an anon leaked their information. Eventhough her name didn't show up, but of course the gang identity leaked around the Internet and everybody is hunt NCT down.

"For what? It's not a big deal." Jaehyun scoffed. Renjun giggled along with Chenle. All of them act like this thing happen for 30th time. This is actually their first time got leaked and hunt down by the world.

"Not a big deal? Hello? Do you guys act like this thing happen everyday- I mean, before this big ass mission launched, you fuckers keep concern about what happen and even Ten keep predicting what happen to us!!" She yelled. Dead silence across the room.

"What's the point for having a sorcerer predicting our mission, having goodluck dinner and need Naomi if you all react like this shit already happen for 30 years? We've never got hunt down and got leak like this" Rachel yelled.

"You just being excited, Rachel calm the fuck down." Taeyong pushed her shoulders down forced her to sit down on the couch nearby.

"Excuse me? Calm? What's the point of you kidnapping me? Kidnapping me and put me aside as an extra? Kidnapping Naomi only for fame? Showing off the world that you got Asian Dragon and Merciless Mike beside you? You're stupid. You're-" A hard slapped heard across the room.

Rachel's cheek stings and red because of Taeyong's hand. He is cruel. Rachel cried silently while her head lowed. Her blood boiled more than before because that damn gang she join somehow cruel and she's not important to them.

Doyoung on the other side, he was hesitant to stay beside Rachel, stop her from the silent cry. It hurts him so bad. He knows the member treat her badly, he did all his best to make sure Rachel felt welcome around them. Day by day it's getting worse, during Naomi came into the gang, the whole massive mistreatment towards Rachel getting less. And now, her day went back to normal, so do Doyoung's.

"Go to your room, enough with this rant. I'm so sick of it." Taeyong sighed. Rachel walk away without being disobey person she is. Doyoung followed her from behind making sure she doesn't start a riot.

This is why they don't mess with Taeyong, he did bare minimum by hurting the members, everyone knows that he's secretly pissed off.

"Where's Yuta?" Taeyong search around the hotel room looking for him. The members are still busy unpacking all of their items only Xiaojun answered his leader.

"He said he got an important matter, so he travel back to Korea, he won't be joining this mission. Plus, he wanted to travel to the States search for proper weapons." Xiaojun smiled. He's the calmest out of all of them.

"The important matter is right infront of his eyes, our mission! He choose to sneak out over peace!" Taeyong said, his frustrated aura is showing.

"Without our new weapon from the States, we can't just straight away do an ambush" Xiaojun answered him with a calm voice. Taeyong left the room without making more fuss.

"Everyone would choose to sneak out. Nobody want to be greedy like you. This obsessed, greedy behaviour make me sick, I want to be free like a bird fly in the sky."

____________________________________

Chicago, USA.

"No, I wasn't plan to buy frozen pizza, you said we're gonna have movie marathon with mom." Naomi whined over her sister in the car. Both of the sibling did grocery shopping, Noriko stayed in the car while Naomi do the rest.

"Okay fine, but did you buy extra milk? I'm going to bake a pie tomorrow." Noriko asked her sister. A long pause from Naomi.

"Uh...no?" Naomi smiled.

"For fuck sake, you old hag. Go buy some." Noriko yelled and pushed her sister out of the car, forcing her to go inside the grocery store again.

"Extra milk but how much? 2 carton? 3 carton? Oh, well I also need to buy more chips. I got some time to kill." She talk to herself while taking the cart inside the store.

It's been 12 minutes she walk around trying to find her favourite chips flavour, she found nothing.

"They didn't restock? What a bummer." Her face went sulky. Then, she saw a tall figure walk passed behind her. She look at where they go, it's a man.

Somehow she recognize the figure eventhough he wore long black coat, white hair. As soon  as the figure, turn to the side, heading to a different direction, she saw his face.

Yuta.

Out of nowhere, why he's here? Are the members hunting her down? Or they happen to have a mission here? She was terrified. She gathered her strength to talk to Yuta. She walk slowly, prayed for Yuta didn't walk away and bump into her body.

She lightly tapped Yuta's shoulder. It's been two, three days they didn't meet with each other. It was kind of surprise that they part ways for the first time after living together for months.

"Yes--Naomi?" Yuta paused. He able to see Naomi again. It's only been two-- no, probably four days since Naomi left them, he already saw big change from her.

Her purple streaks hair changed into full black jet hair. Her short hair even grow out passed her shoulder, or he's the only one didn't realize Naomi grew out her hair even before she left. Her style never change.

From Naomi's view, Yuta never change. He only change his hair color and even cut it shorter, more like undercut.

"W-what are you doing here?" Yuta stuttered. He never knew he met his crush in a perfect timing and place.

"I saw you first, what are you doing here? Naomi asked. As expected, Yuta thought. Naomi's cold personality came back. He thought he already melt it, the gang betray her and she lose trust between every member.

"I-uh I.." His mind glitch.

"Just tell her you came here for weapons."

"I came here for weapons, yes!" He cheered. Naomi watch him with a straight face.

"I don't trust you." She mouthed.

"Well, depends on you if you don't trust me, I'm taking a stroll." Yuta pretending stick his hand out waving goodbye.

"Just go then I don't want to see your face." Naomi said. He was surprised. He never thought Naomi become this cold towards him. No matter how long Naomi stayed with them, he knows she has a soft spot on him.

"Is this how you treat your best friend?" Yuta lowed his voice. Deep down he missed her so much. He didn't count how many days she left them. At that moment, he lost his best friend.

"I don't know what is your intention to come here, I don't trust you anymore." She look away, hiding her tears. She barely being aggresive towards a beloved person like Yuta, Violet, Rachel and her family. She can't stand it and give up. One tear left stains on her cheek.

"I already said my motive. Trust me." Yuta said. This time he want her to believe him back.

"Why would I?" She lowered her head.

"Because I love you." Yuta said. She gave up. She missed her. Naomi ran into his arms, punching him with a weak force. He played with her heart. She cried around his arms. Him, Yuta, hug her dearly and trying his best not to cry in public.

____________________________________

"What are doing here?" Yuta asked Naomi.

It's already sunset, the sky showed warm colours, slight orange and pink look. Yuta walked her home down the street , Naomi insist to use any public transport.

Yuta finally break the silence by asking the same previous question from the grocery store. He wanted to asked so many things but he doesn't want to rush, after all, the questions doesn't even relate with their mission in Spain.

"Please don't do this. Don't hunt me down" Naomi speak. Yuta whipped his head and look down at the petite woman next to her.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Hunt you down?" Yuta confused.

"Are you stupid?" Naomi arched her eyebrows.

"No but I act like I am. Why?" Yuta joked.

"*sigh, you know after I left, I left with no trace and left the crime story that I've made  and here you are came to Chicago and I don't even know your motive but please, don't the others that I'm here. I trust you. I still trust you." Naomi looked down.

"I have motive, I came here for weapon supplies. You know I always gone from the mansion once a month for this deal. And yes, I skipped this week mission for self holiday and I never shove myself into your problem, I didn't care you left actually, I always want you to be free from that hell hole." Yuta lit his cigarette and huffed the smoke.

"Okay, I told my motive and my promise with you. How about yours? What are you doing here?" He asked that question again after he huffed out the smoke.

"I live here with my family." Naomi said while leading the walk.

"I thought your father and your brother live around Japan." Yuta said.

"No, I mean...I live here with my mother. I haven't met my dad..yet" Naomi mumbled.

"Aish, I thought you left and search for your father right away." Yuta massage his temple.

"I gave up." Naomi said. Yuta look at her.

"What do you mean you gave up? You barely said that." Yuta went serious.

"I think Taeil probably said the right thing. If I meet my dad, he might do something weird as soon as I stay by his side. So I gave up and try to live a normal life."

Yuta throw away his cig and walk next to her, closely.

"Did Taeyong mad at you skipped the mission this time? You're one of the main anyway, a weapon expert." Naomi playfully nudged him. They both giggled.

"Well, Taeyong have favourites, you know. No matter how rude,playful or cruel his favourite treat him, he still stay calm. Didn't even bother to throw hands." Yuta throw his arms around Naomi's shoulder.

"I didn't even know he have favourites. Who are they?" Naomi asked.

"Johnny, me, Xiaojun, Kun, Doyoung and Chenle." He said while focusing on his path.

"Actually, I want to set Rachel free. Just like you." Yuta look at her, dearly.

"Wha-"

"She's the side character in the gang, she got treat badly by Taeyong. I've heard Taeyong slapped her yesterday because she rant about an anonymous user from dark web expose the gang info." Yuta said. Naomi cleared her throat.

"I knew that motherfucker treat her badly. How's her condition right now?" Naomi asked.

"She didn't eat the whole day today even locked herself in the room and keep mumbling inaudible stuff." Yuta described Rachel's condition. Naomi felt bad for leaving Rachel behind, felt bad for being a blind person who didn't notice Rachel physically and mentally hurt.

"You have to set her free.You're Taeyong's favourites after all-" Her words got cut.

"You think I can do that? Eventhough I'm his favourite doesn't mean I can do anything I want. Plus, I didn't said Rachel is useless in the gang, sitting in the corner watching everyone doing all the work. She's one of the most useful member in there, spend her time in the underground garage making new weapons." Yuta said.

"I just don't get it. Why she deserve such bad thing, I need to set her free. I need to." Naomi said.

"I've heard your convo in the private jet, not long ago. The one issue you talk with Rachel." Yuta changing the topic again.

"Huh? which one?" Naomi seemed like she doesn't remember the convo.

"Love." Yuta said shortly. Yuta look down at her.

"You like Hendery, don't you?" Yuta blurted it out.

Naomi was surprised. She didn't know Yuta heard the whole conversation that day.

"I-" Naomi fidget her fingers. Yuta lightly patted her back.

"It's okay for you to like him. I saw the way he looks at you when both of you act so distant that day." Yuta added.

"Did you accept his love or not?" Yuta asked.

"Uh- i don't know. We said we like each other and just like that, we didn't said we're official, though." Naomi said.

"Huh? What the fuck you think you're doing?" Yuta said. He massage his temple and looking over the poor girl who had never fall in love before.

"First love I see." Yuta said, still massaging his temple.

"Hendery is a shy boy actually. He's waiting for your next move, sadly you pushed him away. Just like the day you left, you act distant towards him even shut him out." Yuta said. Now Naomi felt she's the one to blame with.

"Can you tell him, I send regards." Naomi smiled. She cannot do more than sending hello to him, she can't just straight up went to Hendery say hello, the gang might halt her. She lost feelings toward him, actually. He wasn't a good match for him, why? He made her feel like they're both more suitable as friends than lovers. Thanks to Hendery, she know what is love and what it feels like now.

"Sure thing" Yuta ruffled her hair.

" Because I love you"

Yuta's word lingered in her head. Did he actually mean it? All of the times she spend with Yuta somehow was more important and she want to cherish her night walk with him.

"Hey, do you like me?" Yuta asked. Naomi looked up at him. What kind of question is that?

"Yes, why you act so weird?" Naomi laughed it off.

"No, it a romantic way..Do you love me?"

She paused for a second, she didn't know how to answer this, she really do admire him from head to toe. But why? Why now? Why it has to be him? She adore so much till Yuta himself trying to destroy the friendship by asking 'do you love me'. It's getting more awkward and it feels like her and Hendery's moment repeat itself over.

Funny how her feelings jumped over to another new person, which is Yuta, her own bestfriend. She doesn't want to destroy the relationship with this easy question from Yuta himself but somehow her feelings was so desperate to push the limit for her to like him easily.

"I love you." She spoke out. Yuta smiled dearly and ruffled her hair.

"Please don't destroy our friendship." She tightly close her eyes. Yuta laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I won't." Yuta smiled.

"What about you? You might get caught dating?" Naomi worried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Beside, I want to protect you from danger, you have no title in mafia and you have no crime commit..for now." They giggled.

"You're very strong and independent woman. I adore you so much." Yuta said.

"Well, looks like our walk ends here." Naomi stopped in front of their house front yard.

"This is your house?" Yuta pointed the beige house on his side which also got flower beds near the pathway. Naomi nodded.

"Alright, then. Stay safe, we'll talk next time." Yuta kissed her forehead and bid goodbye.

____________________________________

Barcelona, Spain.

"Jisung behind you!!" Yangyang warned the youngest who almost got shot by their rival near the bank.

"Geez, thanks!" Jisung run forward with YangYang to another area. Haechan went upstairs ready to set the bomb in 3 minutes along with Renjun.

The big 6(Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong,Yuta,Kun,Winwin), which didn't include Yuta as a whole monitored the members from the hotel. Xiaojun stayed along as usual, keep an eye on the streets CCTV. Rachel still locked herself up in her room, seemed like she knew this mission somehow didn't need her that much.

"How's Rachel?" Taeyong asked Xiaojun with a straight face. He somehow didn't give a fuck about her--other members.

"She's still act distant." Xiaojun answered him shortly despite his eyes being too focused on countless CCTV.

"Isn't that how she always act?" Winwin said. He replaced his hands on his back.

"No, she act quite cheerful during Naomi joined the gang and then she started to become distant right after the day Naomi left." Xiaojun explained. Taeyong  and Winwin stay quiet.

"If you keep being this tense, you'll never succeed to catch an eye like a hawk, Xiaojun." Winwin said as soon as he saw Xiaojun being so pressured by watching over countless cameras by himself.

Xiaojun isn't pressured over that, actually. He's mad at the fact that Taeyong slapped Rachel, neglect everyone because of his greed towards wealth and actually a coward- because he use Naomi, known mononymously as Merciless Mike from the dark web, for fame and weapon. He also did that to Mark, Asian Dragon himself.

Mark didn't even realize he overwork himself despite being the leader unit of Dream and even doing his own work as a dealer. He said he enjoy it, but it gets on Xiaojun's nerves. He just want to knock the shit out Mark and let him rest with sleeping pills for days.

"Hey, eyes on the screen." Kun tapped Xiaojun's shoulder.

"Chenle!! Pass the tear gas! The cops are coming." Ten shouted few metres away. The sound of sirens echoed loudly near the block All of their rivals wiped out, including the leader himself. They got no clue who the fuck is this gang, all they know was this gang went after them because their info got leaked.

Chenle passed two tear gas to Ten and passed two more to Jungwoo from the other area. All of the members use their masks and throw the tear gas away and left the crime scene.

Cops already entered the messed up bank. The safe are empty, NCT took more than enough money they need, their rivals all wiped out, even left with no trace. The tear gas was very disturbing, all of the cops cough and eyes went teary.

Thanks to Chenle, it wasn't just an ordinary tear gas. It also include dangerous chemical he mixed in and those would die in any minute.

All of the cops barely catch their breath and some even passed out on the floor. Their vision blurred and some even vomitted.

The last second finally stopped ticking which was set 3 minutes on the bomb settled by Haechan and Renjun finally exploded and blew out the whole bank in pieces.

"They still operating without Merciless Mike? Interesting..." one anonymous man said.   

"Sir, Merciless Mike happen to be at Chicago. What should we do about her?" One of his minion speak.

"We send our men to Chicago, we'll play tag with her." He smirked.

(a/n: woww i barely finished 3k words on time tho but i finally made a long chapter again in this book! thank you so much for 19k i didn't expect i went this far!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.7K 45
First book so its bad ⤷"Fake people don't surprise me anymore, real people do" ⤷Four gangs ruined Korea, one girl was sent to defeat the ruthless g...
24.9K 937 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
4.9K 182 20
"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?" | she was his happiness...
8K 598 40
But why... Why did you enter my life, If you never planned to stay... Status: Completed Ⓒ︎Bleu_rkives