WICKED WOMAN

بواسطة peachloverfruit99

title: Being a wicked woman is much better/........ المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12

Part 10

228 8 5
بواسطة peachloverfruit99

When asked what he wanted, Deborah took a long time.

'Why are you pretending to be worried?'

The Duke of Seymour felt curious.

Deborah, who seemed to be worried about something, soon opened her mouth slowly.

"Then you can invest in my business."

"Hmm?"

This time, the Duke of Seymour had to doubt his ears.

Of course, I thought you would ask for the pink diamond in the auction house to be auctioned off, but now you're asking me to invest.

"You mean you want to engage in commercial activity, Does that mean you want me to fund it?"

"Yes."

"That's absurd. Why did you suddenly get to do that?"

"I was reminded of a good business during my days."

"Hmm."

The Duke did not believe Deborah's words soon.

The Astea nobility tended to run commerce as a lair, because the top operation was to choose the next best way to maintain the finances of the nobles without the inconsequential estates they had inherited.

Deborah, who is so aristocratic, is suddenly going to do business,The duke felt doubtful.

"So, how much do you need?"

I promised myself that I would listen to any request, though I doubt it.Therefore, he brought out only the core contents without asking questions.

Deborah wrote a similar letter on the paper instead of answering it, handing it to the Duke.

He tilted his head slightly as soon as he saw the amount on the note.

"Did you miss one zero?"

This amount was less than the amount that Deborah spent to wet down the accident she had hit the elder of the tower when she was young.

'With this money, the business?'

It is also suspicious.

But the serious look seemed to have its own will, so I did not ask a little bit of a ball.

Recently, my daughter has not been a rash of incompetence,

I found out that she was a meticulous child.

So for now, I thought I wanted to keep an eye on her.

"Yes, I told the administrator to send you the gold you wanted to lead

"Thank you, Father."

Deborah's eyes glisten with joy.

Come to think of that. I saw that even when I melted the frozen snow on the ground with flame magic, I had such a lantern eye.

That eye had a corner that stimulated the Duke little paternity.

I have to say that I want to put one more thing in my hand.

"I'm in big trouble.'

Unusual thought caused the Duke to cough loudly and get up from his seat.

"I've got work to do, so I'll go. Let me write to you next."

"Yes."

"Don't see me off. Just finish your studies."

It was awkward to say, Deborah was studying voluntarily.

I think I'm growing up.

indefinable mood

The Duke, walking toward the room, stopped suddenly.

It's because I just realized why my daughter suddenly called for gold while talking about business.

'I see. You've grown up.'

To listen to my phrase, "Tell me what you want,"If you have made a good reason for business-to-finance, it is right.

'I can't believe you're relieving my burden in such a high-quality way.'

The Duke never gave a pink diamond

I'm not gonna buy it for my daughter,

I made public remarks in front of the vassals many times.

Deborah intentionally turned her attention to business, not jewelry.

You don't have to reverse what you said before.

'You've even established my authority.'

Even if you deliberately set your business investment low to reduce the financial burden.

'I'm impressed now.'

I thought i had be a spoiled brat for the rest of my life, Some kids grow up so late.

The Duke of Seymour, who has inflated and overwhelmed his daughter's actions, I called an aide with a determined look on my face.

At this point, I thought I'd have to give the jewel in my hand even if it was for the sake of my efforts.

No, I want to give it to you.

"Pink diamonds,Do whatever you want to do and get a bid."

As a father, you should show that you have a bigger distribution than your children.

"Step the price unconditionally higher than the Montes family' eldest son.I don't care how much it costs."

Yes sir..

Three days later, the auction house was overturned by an unexpected conclusion.

It's because of a very rare bid,This is because the owner of the jewelry that made the society excited was Seymour, not Montes.

I am ready for the gold coin the Duke will send me.I wrote on the note.

There are three reasons why I asked the Duke to invest while talking about business.

First of all, I don't need jewelry. Just money

It looks much more plausible than asking outright for it.

Second, the way you are engaged in business can be a good reason to postpone marriage.

'More than a busy man,It's all over the world that's getting worse at being unemployed.'

After 24 years of struggle as a slave to capitalist society,Some thought that if you enter the business, you will have a competitive edge.

You've got seed money.While spending time thinking about business items, the administrator brought me a large box.

Princess...this all gold! Gold coins are here!'

I managed to keep the poker face and opened the box.

It's new to see gold coins after only looking at the jewels.'

I looked at the thick gold pocket with a ecstatic feeling,I found a luxurious velvet case on the side of the box.

What's this?

As soon as I opened the velvet box with a puzzled feeling,I almost fainted.

This is because there was a heart-shaped diamond necklace that emitted a bright pink color the case with black brushes.

The necklace depicted in the novel that Pilaf was awarded for the same price as the capital town house flashed in front of her nose, and her breath was choked.

"Hey, why is this here?'

Apparently, in the original work, Pilaf was awarded a prize and was in the hands of Arthur's heroine.

No way, it's not fake, is it?

I felt a terrible feeling and blinked slowly,

I found a quality assurance and a duke's letter in the case.

[Deborah, I'll make sure your consideration is received with a pleasurable note,But in return for the precious letter,I keep thinking about giving you a little money.moreover,I know exactly what she wants, but it's not fair for her father to pretend she doesn't.

As soon as I saw the letter, I felt my blood pressure rise sharply.

'What's about 40 million won for Korean money?'

And what the hell is "consideration"?

No way, I thought you'd ask for about a billion won, but you didn't mean to ask for 4,000, did you?

Without it, he only stroked the golden fur of a giant beast.

'I don't know what's inside.'

The man was relatively young for a guild master.

However, I couldn't read all the master's notes of the previous generation, which seemed like a riddle, because of his expressionless face.

The master's ability was also incalculable.

Since early last year,Master Blancha secretly changed the color of the minerals.He invested in extraordinary alchemy

The owner's behavior of clinging to the unusual study was not quite satisfactory, but Gerard's doubts were soon cleared.

With alchemy to change the color of minerals, Master said he would put 'colored diamonds' as a grand prize for the jewelery store operated by the guild.

'If a diamond is colored, is that a diamond?You're a fool to be a master.'

It's my first time on the market.

I was very worried about the favorable response, but I was in a bad mood.

The master, who released the informant and found out the color of the woman's hair that Philippe Montes was so into,After alchemy producing the same pink diamond as her hair,A rare item spread the cattle gate on the capital.

As expected, Pilaf Montes, who was asking for a woman's gift,Pink Diamonds, the daughter of the vain Duke of Seymour, who is rumored to be the only one in the Empire.

began to covet

As competition among prestigious families has become more and more popular, more people want to win the auction because of the interest in jewelry.

Eventually, the master was able to sell pink heart diamonds for hundreds of times the price of the original diamond.

The most invincible thing was that the value of "colored diamonds" was highly valued in the market, despite their immediate profits.

The sky-colored droplet diamonds that were to be released after this were also likely to be sold at astronomical prices.

The popularity of the famous jewelery store, which monopolized the distribution of rare jewels, will also rise.

'The master's business skills are beyond imagination.'

Jewelry is not the only one.

When he was sure it would be money, he went to anything.Like playing a game.

Even four months ago, after acquiring a failing bread shop, it was transformed into a luxury de-jut shop that sold only a limited number of confectionery per day.

Who knew that the bakery that only flew Paris would be the representative dessert shop in the Yones district.

Thanks to this, gold coins were piled up like mountains in Blancha's safe recently.

"How much was it sold for?"

With his awe-inspiring eyes, he suddenly set himself up in the master's question.

"Here, check it out."

Gerrard carefully placed the paper on the table with the best bid of the Pink Diamond.

The man's brow narrows as he examines the papers, and the giant beast lying next to him narrows his pupils and growls.

I made an unprecedented profit, but when I saw a master who looked like a ghost, my complexion turned white.

"The Duke of Seymour took it."

The Master had a subtle look on his face.

Put it down.

The fact that the Duke of Seymour won the gold medal,It means his daughter, Deborah Seymour, has become the owner of Pink Diamond.

'Of course I thought Miya Vinhosh would take over.'

The master's prediction was wrong twice today.

He expected the jewels to be sold at a lower price than the current bid,I was sure the winning bidder would be Pilaf Montes.

'Did I overstate Deborah Seymour?'

The man thought of Deborah Seymour's information collected by Guild One and fiddled with the gold coins piled up like towers on the Taible.

I thought he was the son of the Duke....Is there something I missed?'

The man with the wry mouth threw the coin up and grabbed it with the back of his hand.

hand until the front of the gold coin comes out

He was playing with me and suddenly opened his mouth.

"Mr. Gerard."

"Yes. Master.

"Didn't I ask you to be polite to a higher aristocrat?"

The master showed off his unpleasant tone and ordered the Seymour informant to investigate Deborah again.

But a week later, after giving the order, A client appeared before the master, who was not at all hurtful.

How the hell did Deborah Seymour get here?'

The guild master of Blancha, looking at Deborah Seymore, who was wearing a black hood,

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

425K 10.8K 43
This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn into the world of the famous dating game...
5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
132K 3.3K 28
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
30.8K 1.5K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...