SAINTS & SINNERS, ahs

By dvinemuse

they weren't saints, but they would win anyway. AMERICAN HORROR STORY Β© 2021 dvinemuse More

synopsis.
soundtrack.
π‘£π‘œπ‘™. 𝑖 ── saints
000. monster on cherry creek lane
001. miss robichaux's academy
002. sabrina the killer witch
003. party done right gone wrong
004. on wednesdays we wear black
005. how stupid can stupid get
006. respect thy neighbor
008. a series of unfortunate events
009. the walking dead
010. burning away the sins
011. successful sΓ©ances
012. ghostbuster fail
013. ode to the dead

007. no crying in the club

212 15 1
By dvinemuse

chapter seven, no crying in the club

" You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no
So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up "

NO CRYING IN THE CLUB ━━
camila cabello

           WITH HER NEWFOUND ABILITIES, the sixteen year old witch decided it best she give her abilities a test in public. And being a sixteen year old she had the perfect idea in mind for that. Doing something very much illegal. Sneaking — or persuading — her way into a club. It would come easy. All she had to do was focus on what she wanted and no one would question her. Plus she'd dressed up slightly to look slightly older and would hopefully not be carded. If they did she'd do done Jedi mind trick shit.

           It was shocked for her to be able to find such an outfit in her own closet, but her and Madison had brought it a few months ago. She'd never ended up wearing it, practically forgetting about it. Now though, she walked with her head held high, realizing what her roommate movie star must feel like whenever she wore something this sexy. It was a black lady bodysuit, her hair perfectly curled. She wore a pair of black jeans to go with it, a belt holding it up on her as she walked towards the front of the line outside her chosen club.

Looks of lust followed her, as well as looks of annoyance seeing her strut her way ahead of the line, finding herself standing tall and proudness in front of the bouncer, who looked unimpressed at her attempt to get in, staring at her as though she'd grown a second head.

"I.D." He simply stated, staring down intimidatingly at her, although she didn't bar an eye at that, still standing confident.

However, as Juliet focused on him, his posture soon changed. A smirk made its way into her face as he stepped to the side, letting her glide into the room beyond. Lights flashed around her, an to be honest she was slightly unsure of what to do. She'd never gotten past this point before and wasn't a big people person. Really all that was there for her was the bar, if she managed to find it through the sweaty bodies of people pressing themselves against each other.

           She had to admit, she struggled to get through, part of her wanting to simply make a path and command everyone to get out of her way, but she didn't want to attract any attention. She glared at anyone who came near her, which was enough to scare them away. All she was here for was to get wasted then head home, ready to suffer the consequences of going out and drinking. Whether it was the hangover or Cordelia yelling at her in the middle of her hangover, it didn't matter. That would be a problem for future her.

Finally she found herself at the bar, waving a bartender over, seeing the cynical look on his face as she gives him a polite smile. It would be a long night.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Juliet had never felt more alive than she did in that moment, swaying her hips to the beat of a song as she partied. She drank enough scotch that she really no longer cared about anything. She wasn't drunk, just tipsy. She wasn't the only underage teenager in the crowd she had noticed, a few others had slipped in and were dancing much like she was. Without a care in the world, although none of them dared to approach the bar, in case called out by the bartender on being too young. Unlike them, she had magic on her side.

For once Juliet was allowing herself to be free, not under the watchful eye of foster parents or Cordelia Goode. No longer needing to be babysat as though she was a child. And it felt good.

Until it didn't.

Feeling hands on her body and breath on her neck, she rolled her eyes, pursing her lips and shrugging them off, trying to ignore it and her on with her night and not do anything she would regret. She was enjoying her night and it wouldn't be ruined because of some pervert who couldn't take a hint and leave her be.

However as she felt the same hands on her body she whipped around, to find some twenty year old boy grinning at her. "Come on, don't be like that."

          "Dont touch me," she snaps, ignoring his previous words.

          Like her, he ignores what she said, persistently touching her again and then something inside her snaps. She knows very well that she can easily end it there, use concilium to tell him to stop. But she doesn't want to. She wants him to feel pain, to be punished for not leaving her alone even if it is only considered a minor offense. He may have only been drunk judging by the alcohol on his breath but she doesn't car. She hates him in that moment. She's angry, and as she turns around again she lets that anger take hold of her, and without a thought her knuckles meet his jaw.

          The man yelps, his head snapping to the side, and some people around them seem to realize what's going on, taking a quick step away from them but no one moving to stop it. He looks stunned, turning to her again and meeting her furious glare, bringing a hind to his face and holding it in pain, grimacing as he shouts, "You bitch!"

          He lunges for her, but to the side liners watching he seems to miss or she ducks, while in reality he is tossed to to side by her abilities as she moves out of the way, causing him to land on his side. The man quickly regained his balance, even in his drunken state that caused him to sway only slightly be remain on his feet.

          Neither got the chance to make another move because the next second bouncers had come running between them, splitting the two farther apart. Juliet scowled, feeling a hand wrap around her upper arm, and she was tempted to try and make him let her stay but her night had been ruined and there was no point.

          Juliet tugged her arm away from the bouncer as she was led to a side door, grumbling as the crowd parted, "Get off." She tugged her arm back but let him push her back outside, the last thing she heard over the loud music was the sounds of two other fights breaking out behind her.

          She sighed, leaning against the wall, resting her head on the dirty brick which she probably wouldn't have normally done, but the light buzz in the back of her head made her forget about how unsanitary the alley was, instead focusing on how miserable her night was turning out to be, and yet still one of the greatest nights of her life.

          The sound of the door opening catches her attention, and she prepares to leave to avoid anymore meetings with people she had no care for. The loud music bursts out, no longer muffled. Her steps echo loudly, heels clicking against the dirty cement as she goes to head back to the school and leave the ruined night behind.

It's a familiar voice that stops her though. "That was quite a show you put on, Dove."

          She pauses in her footsteps as she replies, "Well it wasn't meant for you." Turning on her heels she faces the same person she'd seen, barely even days ago at the party Madison, Zoe and herself had attended. His face was illuminated by the green light in the dark alleyway, and most normal people might be scared to be in a dark alleyway with a stranger, but Juliet knew she could easily take him on if necessary. "What, are you stalking me now?" Juliet asks, crossing her hands over her chest and tilting her head to the side as she stared at him.

"Not stalking. Apparently we have the sane taste in how to spend Friday and Monday nights though." He pulled out a box of cigarettes from his jacket pocket, pulling one out before offering it to her.

          Juliet hesitated, glancing between him and the box. While she had done many things, smoking was never one of them. Finally though, she stepped forward, taking it from him muttering, "Whatever." She held it the way she'd seen Madison so so many times, before waiting for the boy to bring out a lighter. However, he didn't. "Don't you have a lighter?"

          Beckham brings the cigarette to his lips. "Don't need one."

          Juliet blinks in surprise seeing the end of his own cigarette light, the red and orange burning the end of it before he brings it to his own lips, staring at her expectantly. "You're a warlock." Juliet states in shock, but doesn't let it show on her face.

          "And you're a witch. What about it?"

She shrugs, "Nothing." Before the end of her own cigarette lights, this time down by her. She holds eye contact with the boy, blowing a puff of her own cigarette before saying, "What brings you to New Orleans? Thought warlocks didn't necessarily like witches."

          He shrugged, leaning against the wall, looking at her. "I guess normally we don't. But I'm not like those jealous pricks."

          "That sounds a lot like 'I'm not like other guys', speech."

          "Well, I'm not."

"You should try not leading with that then. Saying that makes you sound a lot like them." She commented, turning to walk away only for him to stop her once again.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." He calls out to her, still looking at relaxed as before, even with her back to him.

Juliet says, biting the inside of her cheek thinking that it's best to just ignore him and get back to the school before anyone realizes she's gone. However, she can't help it when she turns back towards him, as though on instinct saying, "Who says there'll be a next time?"

"There will be. You want to be Supreme, right?"

"Doesn't everybody?" Juliet replied, still keeping her distance from him.

He looks down, stepping forward towards her once again and Juliet doesn't back up. "Cordelia isn't willing to help you enhanced your gifts. You need practice. A teacher."

"I have a teacher." She responds. "And I can do it on my own, thank you very much. If I was looking for help, I wouldn't get it from a warlock of all people." She hisses, glaring at him.

"You know, Madison can already do three of the seven wonders, and here you are stuck at two." He says cooly as she sneers at him, hating how his words were getting to her. "And she had the help of your current supreme. I can help you practice. Advance. Do more than what a mere witch like Madison can do."

Juliet's stomach crawls with jealousy at how Madison was so easily accessing her new powers — and at a quick speed, even gaining their supreme's attention who didn't really give a shit about any of them. She'd never been a very jealous person, but she craved the spotlight for once. Desperately wanted to outshine Madison and be more powerful. And here was this boy, offering her a chance to be better. To prove herself.

She looks up, and meeting his eyes he knows he's got her hooked. "And where would we start?"

"We start," he said, resting his hands on her should've looking down into her green eyes, "By you going back to your school."

"Seriously?" She asks, clearly annoyed. "You want me to walk back—"

"Not walk." She tilts her head in confusion at his words before it dawns on her. "There you go, dove." He turns her around, hands still resting on her shoulders as he says. "Picture Robichaux. That's all you need to do. And click your heels three times."

"Not funny." She mutters on her breath.

He ignores her comment, smirking though as he says, "You know what to do."

And she did, and feeling in the pit of her gut. She closed her eyes as they do in the movies, feeling his hands on her shoulders. And when they were gone, she opened her eyes again, only this time instead of a dirty alleyway, she was in her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.9K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
134K 4.3K 23
"I'M AFRAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN" (fem!oc x michael langdon) (ahs: apocalypse) (lazylangdon Β© 2018)
124K 3.3K 17
❝One never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her.❞ [apocalypse]
85.8K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!