His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

By _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... More

Table of Contents
✿I don't like the way you are.
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
✿Your smiles and laughs
❀A Kiss
✿It's not true
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
❀You're sick?
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
✿A Poem For You
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

❀ Capturing the Best Shot

1K 41 89
By _starlight07

BONUS CHAPTER!!

-

Killua had taken on a mission today and that very mission is...

CAPTURING THE BEST SHOT OF (Y/N) (L/N)!!!

He wanted to have a picture of you... Why you ask? To stare at it every night for the whole year of course— Just kidding. It was solely because of you.

Flashback

"Hey hey Killua! Look at this picture!"

Your enthusiastic loud voice engulfed his ears as he sees you running towards him with such a big dorky smile on your face and a phone in your hand.

Killua huffed a breath. The "I can't help but just sigh happily for your cheekiness because I love you so much" -kind of breath. Anyways, Killua made sure you see him roll his eyes at you once you were close enough. He scoffed once again, "What's this now?" As usual he sounded as if he's not interested in whatever you will say.

That, of course, is nothing but a lie. He loves hearing you babble about anything, really. Hearing your voice makes him happy.

Just then, you shoved your phone in front of his face. A picture of someone in the screen. Killua raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"It's Venti!" You said immediately after sensing his confusion. "Isn't he cute? His smile looks so charming... So soft," You said as you swiped showing yet another pictures of the said character.

Instead of understanding it, Killua had seemingly get more confused. Venti? Starbucks? And what—? What exactly are you talking about?

Killua doesn't know what to response. Should he just shrug it off and say 'yeah I guess' or oppose you? Hmm... Opposing you sounds plausible. You might become a dragon yet again. The male grinned at his thought.

However, his plan did not go well. He did not even get to do it. That is because of your gaze. A begging gaze. One that resembles Puss in Boots's cute look. Why are you giving him this?

To ask for a favor nothing else.

You smiled at Killua and voice out your request, "Take a picture of me smiling naturally just like that please!"

"..." Killua was speechless not until a few seconds ago. "Well first...,"Killua mumbled.

"Hm?"

"You need to be cute."

"Are you saying I'm not cute?"

"You look a lot more like a donkey."

"Oh Shut up! If you don't wanna do it then don't!"

"Geez... I did not say that. This is just gonna be hard."

"How hard could it be?!"

"Annoyingly hard."

Flashback ends

After your banter, the two of you went to Gon's house and make quite a mess.

Numerous shots of awkward smiles, unusual poses, and not-so-cute expressions.

Sigh

The two of you stare at each other when you heard each other sigh at the same time. Killua let out a fake cough, "I think we should just probably stop."

You sigh again. "Fine," You stated having no energy left. Why are you so not photogenic anyways? A pout came across your face. "I'm so ugly.." You mumbled.

Killua heard it and rolled his eyes. "Get up. Let's start again."

You look at the silver haired with confused stare. "Didn't you just say we should stop?"

"Well you're sulking."

"Am not!"

"Shut up (Y/n). You are."

"All the photos we took didn't come out good," You protested. "Look, I look awkward..." You told him as you show a picture of you in your phone.

"I don't care. Let's just go and take a photo again." Killua stands up from his seat and walked a bit further from you. He then put his phone up and start taking photos. You heard the numerous clicking and the continuous flashes of the camera.

"Killua! Stop! I'm not even ready, stop I'm telling you!" You put a hand over your face, covering it as you try to walk towards him and get the phone out of his hand. "And that's your phone! Not mine! Hey!" You continue to grumble in which Killua find amusing.

Killua looks at his phone, the photos he's taking are just way chaotic and a mess. He's trying to stop himself from laughing. Just then, he noticed you wobble and about to met the floor, face first.

He moved fast and catch your shoulder with his hands just before you hit the floor, making you steady. You let out a relieved breath once that happens. Killua then removed his hands from you as he let you hit the floor with now much light impact.

Click

Your face rose up from the floor and glare daggers at him. "What do you think you're doing right now?" You asked, pissed.

Killua chuckled. "Capturing the best shot of (Y/n) (L/n) ofcourse~ What more better than a shot of Miss Witch kissing the floor?"

"You!" You yelled out angrily as you stand up and about to smack him when the male had already flee.

You start running after him. "Killua Zoldyck! Stop running!"

"And get smacked by you? No thanks!" Killua yelled as he goes out of the door, now outside of Gon's house.

However his feet got caught on a rock that made him stumbled and fell, face first.

"Pfft.." You started laughing at Killua who is still in the ground.

He grumbled under his breath and sit up. His eyes follows your form, noticing you laughing hard. A small smile makes a way into his lips as he engraves the view in front of him into his mind like a camera clicking and saving a photo into the memory card.

The best shot...

Killua had let out a snicker which soon became a laugh. Soon, the two of you are laughing together. Too bad there's no one here to take a photo.

The day ended with the two of you going home with a smile on your faces. Although you didn't get the photo you want, you did have fun, the negative vibe you were feeling earlier had long disappeared. Meanwhile Killua was left with the best shot as what he called, embedded onto his mind.

-

No. I did not just create this bonus to spam you pics of this drunkard grandpa.

I'm working on the next chapter I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...