Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Silent Color
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
The Priest's Chart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Stanning 101
Equipoise
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

Hyung, You're My Idol!

72 0 0
By pomironn

Author/creator: JzongBomBom, Ari
Genre: Shounen Ai, Comedy, Romance

Summary:

As the youngest member of hit idol group LoverU, Ryeojoon never suspected that a book gifted by a fan would be... riveting fan fiction starring himself and the other LoverU members! Drawn deeper into the mysterious world of fanfics, he just can't stop himself anymore... How long can this bookworm keep his not-so-innocent hobby a secret? Superstar turns superfan as Ryeojoon walks a dangerous line between idol and fanboy!

Read:
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

This is fun to read. I get that he enjoys writing fanfics because I tried that thing back then. But what I can't take is to write a fanfic about yourself from the people around you like a close friend, or office mate.... It would be very awkward and weird for me lol.

All I can say is not all are disgusted with it. Idols checked this kind of parings. I remember Nu'est talking about it in one of their interview (Arirang) and they are having fun looking into it. They even know the pairings! Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm enjoying their idol life. There's some issue that the idols often experience so it's really nice to see it here.

I think this is not new. We all know that this is true but then I feel so bad for them to not have the freedom to do what they want. This opportunity has its advantage and disadvantages for idols. Yes, some fans ship them with their little interactions and even with just them standing and they find them cute together, fans will start posting and shipping them. However, they still have to be careful on how they act because one wrong move and you'll be finished. There are a lot of eyes on you here.

Lol this is Broduce 101. We also know what happened to this reality show, right? Manipulative votes and full of dramas. I advice you to not watch any reality shows like this. I swear you should be well aware and not waste your time over this sh*t. If you are not fully convince, try watching Jessica's video on youtube regarding her experience in Idol School. There are only some brave idols who exposed the truth and I admire them for it. Though I cant blame the others who got wronged but cant even express their frustrations because of their companies and other reasons to held them from exposing informations but thanks to those who gave us informations.

Lol relate!

Ouch.

Spoilers!

I really hate how their leader act. I get that he has that sense of responsibility as a leader of the group and he is free to think and give his own opinion but give them a break!

Hamin personally told him about his feelings for Ryeojoon. What I think is the leader made a boundary to not treat the youngest other more than what they are treating him. But when he see Hamin climbing in that wall he got worked up and felt somewhat..betrayed? Irritated? Whatever his reason, he has no right to stop whatever they have. He said he's worried they will affect the group if they will fight and break up. But I dont think that's only the case. It seems to me that he has deeper feelings for Ryeojoon but I'm not so sure yet. His reaction to the fanmade novel is way over dramatic. Surely they should expect that kind of thing, right? But let's say it's not unusual, then can't he just chill out and not act so affected? The reason why I thought he has feelings for him is that he react so extreme when in terms of Ryeojoon.

I like the pink hair. He's more mature than the leader. Maybe he's gay too, but is that really the only reason for acceptance? Cant we all just dont look at them like they are weird and unusual? What era are you in?

Hope I'm wrong with the leader's view on them but I hope he'll speak up because he's still not making a move. I want to understand his point but he always hold his self and act so homophobic.

There will be another drama arriving on the next chapters. I've read spoilers that his childhood friend will be a pain in the ass 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.3K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
389K 11.7K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
542K 18.5K 41
The last omega
7.7K 367 7
"π–‚π–Šπ–‘π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–„π–šπ–“ '𝖓' π•Ώπ–Šπ–†π–˜'! π•³π–”π–œ π–’π–†π–“π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–—π–Š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–™π–”π–‰π–†π–ž?" =====================================> Just a ba...