The Demon's Concubine

By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - NSFW
Chapter 8 - NSFW
Chapter 9 - NSFW
Chapter 10 - NSFW
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - NSFW
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - NSFW
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - NSFW
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - NSFW
Chapter 39 - NSFW
Chapter 40
Epilogue 1 - NSFW
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 - NSFW (Finale)

Chapter 14 - NSFW

5.9K 115 22
By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

This chapter contains smut. I will separate the smut scenes with "xxx" if you wish to skip

~~~

Natsu made his way to his chambers, ready to finally relax after being on his feet for 3 days straight. Coming back to Tartaros made him remember why he never went on vacations- there was always so much business to get done.

Happy finally started to ease up, which Natsu was relieved about since having him around made working much more bearable. He hadn't really gotten to spend time with Lucy, but Grandine had come over yesterday and got her on a birth control plan.

His face broke out into a large grin once he made it to his chambers. When we walked in, he caught sight of Lucy laying in the center of the bed reading something on the phone he'd gotten her. She was naked, and upon further inspection, he realized she was wearing jewelry, several pearl necklaces that draped across her chest and pearl bracelets on her ankles and wrists.

"Where'd you get the pearls?" He asked as he began undressing.

"Grandine, she's so sweet! I see where Wendy gets it from." She smiled as she put down her phone and rolled over to face Natsu as he approached the bed, the man now as naked as her. He joined her in laying on the bed, leaning in to kiss her and whisper, "so, she put you on birth control?"

"Mhm... I think so, she kinda just gave me a potion to drink and told me to check up with her in about 2 months..." Lucy trailed off, kissing along Natsu's neck and sucking on his pulse point.

"Lucy...you wanna try something new?" He mumbled, brushing his hands along the pearls that rested on her breasts. She straddled him then, feeling up his torso as she asked, "like what?"

He transformed into his dragon mode, scales forming along his features and sharp claws coming up to grip her ass. "You said you liked seeing me like this, yea? And I was thinking...maybe we could try the knot..."

xxx-

Lucy flushed as she looked down at his cock, it was now thicker and had several ridges and a knot where it met his balls. She gulped, it looked like it'd be impossible to fit inside of her, but she was definitely willing to try.

"I'd like that, but you'll need to prep me first~" She got up and turned before hovering above him, her core inches above his face and his member inches below hers.

He chuckled darkly when she started wiggling above him, smacking one of her ass cheeks once before pulling her down to cover her clit with his lips. She moaned loudly as she reached down and began stroking him. She was intrigued by the feel of his dragon-cock, the ridges seeming to pulse whenever she ran her hand along them. Her excitement to have him inside her grew, and she snickered when he moaned loudly after she squeezed around his knot.

"Sensitive there, hm?" She whispered before leaning down and sucking on his knot roughly. He hissed before shoving his tongue inside of her. Two could play that game.

Lucy muffled her moans as she took in his cock, bobbing up and down and taking as much of him as she could. She faltered when Natsu started swirling and flicking his tongue. He was always too good at that.

"Fuck my face!" She moaned once she realized she wouldn't be able to focus on him if he kept licking her like that. He bent his knees, wasting no time in thrusting up into her mouth, his pace not too rough since he knew it'd be hard for her to take his member in this form.

He reached a hand in between them to pinch her clit as he stroked along her walls with his tongue, relishing in the way she moaned around his cock. Her core began to clench and spasm, and he recognized the signs of her orgasm.

He rubbed at her clit, licking up all her juices as she began to cum. She sobbed around him before gripping his knees to still his movements. "Shit shit shit- stop!" She cried when he didn't stop eating her even after her orgasm.

"I told you to prep me, not kill me! Are you trying to put me out of commission before we even start!?" She panted after she rolled off him, folding her legs to hide her core from him.

He chuckled darkly as he wiped her juices off his face. "My bad, you're pussy's just too sweet. You know I can't help myself when you sit on my face."

She blushed as she stared down at his cock, it was now glistening with her saliva and his precum. "Well... what position should we do? I kinda wanna ride you, but..." She bit her lip as she met his dragon-like eyes.

"Hm... yea, you should probably ride me first, just so you can see how much you can take." Natsu laid against the headboard and spread his legs, patting his knees to motion her to take her seat.

She crawled over to him and turned so that her back was facing him, straddling him reverse cowgirl style.

He ran his hands along her sides as she lined him up to her entrance, slowly lowering down onto him and taking him all the way up to the knot. He was impressed, it was said that non-dragons would have trouble taking a dragon cock, now he'd just have to see if she could take his knot.

She slowly began to bounce on him, shuddering as she felt his ridges brush against her walls. She began increasing her speed, falling forward when the sensation began to be too much. She continued to rock on his dick whilst on her hands and knees, slamming back harder when he shifted to kneel behind her rather than laying down.

"Fuck... you want it that bad, huh?" Natsu rasped, smacking her ass as he watched her thrust back into him over and over. "That's it, take it..." He grabbed onto her hair and pulled as he began to rock with her, meeting her thrusts halfway.

"You feel sooo good... Natsu~" She whimpered, not realizing she addressed him by his name and not "Master." Natsu did realize, however, and he growled as his cock twitched inside of her. He didn't know why, but since he had her call him by his name that time in the dragon castle, he realized it turned him on much more than her using a formal title. It was just so much more intimate.

"Lay on your back..." He commanded, Lucy reluctantly ceasing her movements to obey. Natsu hovered over her and brushed his knuckles along the pearls that draped over her front, the longest necklace reacting just above her belly button.

"You're so beautiful..." He sighed as he took in her flushed form.

She pouted, suddenly feeling shy at his praise. "Natsu...don't tease me..."

"I'm being serious. You look gorgeous, I should've known you were a goddess from the start... and I love seeing you in jewelry... I should get you some more." He brushed his thumb across her cheek as he leaned down to touch his forehead to hers, getting lost in her eyes.

Lucy brought her hands up to wrap around his shoulders, leaning up to kiss him softly. "Natsu..." she mumbled, giggling when he rubbed his nose against hers.

He slowly entered her, both of them gasping when he pushed in all the way to his knot. He began long, slow strokes that had Lucy moaning and wrapping her legs around him tightly.

She never would've thought she'd like this slow treatment as much as she did. They'd usually do things fast and rough, but right now it felt like they were actually making love rather than having a horny fuck. The thought of love made Lucy smile as she looked up at the man above her, and she leaned up to kiss him, starting a slow, sensual make out.

The two didn't break from the kiss until Natsu pulled back to groan,"I'm close... do you think you can take it?" She bit her lip as she nodded, confident that she'd be able to handle it. Natsu began rubbing at her clit, encouraging the shuttering blonde to reach her orgasm.

As soon as she came undone around him, he pulled back all the way and slowly pushed into her, knot included.

"Holy shit!" She cried out, her back arching once the wide, thick knot entered her core. The action prolonged her orgasm, and she sighed loudly when she felt his warm cum spill inside of her.

Natsu held himself in place, his knot throbbing as he poured his seed into her. He'd never felt a sensation like this, and he found himself holding in a roar with the way this resembled the mating process.

The two slowly caught their breath, and when Natsu felt his knot softening, he withdrew his dragon force and slowly pulled out. He laid down next to her and smiled as she immediately cuddled into his side.

-xxx

He slowly began to remove her pearls, starting from the ones around her neck, to her wrists, and then her ankles. He placed the pearls on the nightstand and moved to kiss the now exposed skin of her collarbone and neck, frowning when he made contact with her collar. Putting the collar back on was a tough moment for both of them, but Natsu would think back to his conversation with Igneel from the night of the ball-

"I want to have Lucy as more than a concubine. I want her to be free, and I want her to get the respect she deserves. I was thinking of letting her go completely...but... I think your offer is worth a shot."

Igneel grinned brightly. "Is that so? I'm happy to hear you're considering it! Now, my plan was-"

"Wait, dad... I think I'd like to speak with Zeref about it myself. "

"...Are you sure? This is a very big thing to ask for, and you'll need some five-star negotiating skills..."

"I know, but Zeref can be hard to talk to... I want to introduce him to Lucy personally, let him see what you saw, and then ask him... and I think he'd consider it more if it came from me."

Igneel thought for a moment before nodding, agreeing that Natsu's plan seemed to have the best odds.

"And, make sure she gets to know the people of the fairy kingdom and Queen Mavis, since you're going over there. If there's one person Zeref can't say no to, it's his wife. Get Mavis on your side, and this'll be much easier."

Natsu was excited but extremely nervous. Part of the reason why he'd been doing business non-stop for 3 days was because he was planning the long awaited trip to the fairy kingdom. Whatever happened there would make or break his chances of being with Lucy forever. He kept this trip a surprise from Lucy, not wanting her to stress about it and to be her natural self once they got there. He knew for a fact the fairies would love her, she'd already met a couple and the others were all ecstatic to meet her. The issue was Zeref, since this was all up to what he'd say. Natsu knew it'd be hard for them to find a way for him to leave his position at Tartaros and for them to find a replacement, especially since Mavis was due to give birth very soon. He also knew there was a chance Zeref would flat-out dismiss the idea because- as Natsu decided- he wouldn't hide any of the truth and tell him about Lucy being an angel and goddess hybrid.

It was risky, but the idea of it all working out had Natsu fired up. He figured that even if Zeref denied his request, he wasn't gonna give up on Lucy like he originally planned to. They'd find a way to be together, no matter what. And once they were free to be together, Natsu could finally allow himself to love her and tell her his true feelings, that of which he'd been keeping bottled up to avoid either of them getting their hopes too high.

Glancing down at her collar, Natsu was disgusted, but he was confident it wouldn't be on her for long.

"...Natsu?" Lucy's soft voice jolted him out of his thoughts, and he gave her a sheepish smile before laying back down beside her and wrapping his arm around her waist as she turned to snuggle against him.

~

The smell of campfire and spice filled Lucy's nose as her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at the familiar warmth that wrapped around her. She ran her finger along her king's heart as she glanced up to catch him looking at her, his eyes foggy with sleep.

"...Mornin'..."

"Good morning, Natsu." She leaned up to peck him on the lips, looking into his eyes for a moment before kissing him softly again.

She didn't let up, each kiss leading to a longer, sweeter one. He pulled her closer to him as she captured his lips, and his face broke out into a deep flush at the intimacy of it.

"Damn, baby..." Natsu rasped when she finally ceased her onslaught of kisses. She giggled at the pet name, poking at his cheek. "'Baby'? That's so cheesy~" She teased, giggling harder at his attempt to scowl at her.

"You tryna go again or something?" He accused, squeaking when she stole another swift kiss.

"Mmm...no, I just wanna lay with you for a bit." Lucy sighed as she snuggled into his side and draped her arm over his torso.

"I got a meeting in an hour, Luce."

"Nope."

"Eh?"

Lucy huffed as she raised her head to narrow her eyes at him, poking at his chest as she demanded. "You're staying right here, mister. It's not even about me wanting to lay with you, you just seriously need a break. I mean, you've hardly gotten any rest in 3 days!"

Natsu growled at her, causing her to pinch the scar on his lower abdomen in retaliation. He whined dramatically as he stared up at the ceiling for a moment. "This meeting is really important. I'll just rest afterwards, okay?"

"...can't you just push the meeting back to a later time? And I want to join you." Natsu's eyes widened, that wouldn't do. If she joined him, she'd find out about their upcoming trip, and then she'd ask why he's rushing to get his visit to the fairies, and she may figure out what his plan is. He gulped before nodding slowly. He'll just have to push the meeting back, that way he'll have more time to figure out how to keep things under wraps.

He picked up his phone from the nightstand and called Mard Geer to let him know that the meeting will be transferred to later in the evening. As he set his phone back down, he chuckled at Lucy's satisfied expression.

"So, now ya got me all morning. What can I do for you, princess?" The blonde's face reddened, this was the first time someone referred to her as a princess in over 4 months, and hearing it from Natsu was such a bizarre feeling.

"Mh...Tell me, my King, what have you been working on these past 3 days?" She smirked when Natsu gaped at her. Since the night Natsu left to speak with Igneel privately, she'd been a little suspicious. When Grandine came over, the woman seemed like she was hiding something. Everything just seemed to be leading to something big, and Lucy was close to figuring it out.

"None of your business." Natsu answered, chuckling as he dodged Lucy's attempt to whack his arm. "Alright...um... I'm going to see my brother." He began to sweat, hoping she wouldn't pry and further.

It was clear to Lucy that he was either lying or hiding something else. Seeing his brother either meant he was going to the fairy kingdom or the Alvarez empire, and she pouted at the thought of him going away for a long period of time.

"Tell me about him...your brother, I mean." She asked as she laid her head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat relaxing her.

"Zeref's pretty... weird... not weird like you, though." Natsu chuckled as Lucy rolled her eyes. "I'm sure where you're from, he's known as a pretty horrible guy. I won't lie, he's done some pretty messed up things, but he's not all bad. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now, so I owe him that much. He really cares about his family...but it's hard to get him to open up... I have no idea how Mavis did it."

"Who's Mavis, again?"

"Oh, Mavis is his wife. She's like... the opposite of him, I don't know how they got together but I'm glad they did, she's super nice, and I already really liked the fairy kingdom."

"Why'd you leave, then?" Lucy hoped she wasn't getting too personal with her questions when she noticed the faraway look in Natsu's eyes. He sighed heavily as he remembered that fateful day.

"Zeref and Mavis got married, and a year later on my 100th birthday Zeref asked me to take over Tartaros for him. He was forming the Alvarez empire then, and on top of that, Tartaros just isn't a place to be married and start a family... I guess they thought I'd be excited to become a king here, but I really only did it 'cause I wanted him to be able to do what made him happy."

Lucy frowned at that. She knew Natsu didn't particularly like his position, but she hadn't thought he was so utterly uninterested in it. "That's very sweet of you to do this for your brother. Why're you visiting him, by the way? Is it a special occasion?" She gasped as a thought struck her, "is it your birthday?"

Natsu chuckled as he shook his head, trying to come up with a vague answer. "Nah, I just haven't seen him in years. I wanna check up on him before his kid is born in a few weeks. And my birthday is July 2nd, anyway."

His eyebrow slowly quirked when Lucy jolted up and gasped excitedly, not catching on to why she was suddenly excited. "July 2nd? No way! Mine is July 1st!" She beamed, giggling when Natsu grinned back at her.

"Really? What are the odds, eh? But that means... you came here 3 days after your birthday..."

Lucy was a bit confused with Natsu's sudden melancholy. "You remember the day I came here?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course... it was a pretty big deal for me... and besides, it was 2 days after my birthday."

"Oh, right... well yea... I've never really celebrated my birthday so it wasn't a big deal. I made a promise to myself that I'd run away on my 100th birthday, and my staff all helped me set it up by making sure my father was away doing business by that time."

Natsu clicked his tongue in thought, idly rubbing circles in the back of Lucy's head. He looked down at her and flashed her a pout before steeling himself. "It sucks that you had to do that... do you miss home sometimes?"

Home was such an odd concept for Lucy. Growing up in the angel castle had never truly felt like "home," and she hadn't felt at home since she visited the celestial kingdom with her mother.

"I definitely could never miss being trapped like that, but there are certain things I miss, like certain members of my staff. Also, the stars are different here compared to the angel's, and I miss some of the constellations. With winter coming soon, I think I'll probably miss the snow too, since I heard Tartaros usually doesn't get cold enough for snowy winters."

Natsu nodded as he tilted her head to make her look him in the eyes. He held her like that for a moment, trying to convey his feelings to her. "...Do you think you'd rather be somewhere else? I mean... would you like to leave Tartaros someday?"

Lucy grabbed his face with both hands, noticing the turmoil in his eyes as he awaited her answer. "It doesn't really matter to me. I just want to be wherever you are. I'd even go back to the angel kingdom if you could come with me..."

She pulled him into a soft kiss before laying her head down in the crook of his neck in a gentle hug. She'd always known he was worried she'd want to leave, and so she made a silent vow to never allow him to doubt her feelings.

At that moment, it struck her that she'd never outright told him her feelings for him. She raised her head to look at him, but before she could open her mouth to speak, she realized he was sound asleep.

Staring at his content face, Lucy decided to let him sleep. She could tell him later.

~

Natsu had to stop himself from groaning as he sat in his chair at the conference table. He'd waited for Lucy to get ready before he left for his meeting, and the blonde was definitely trying to kill him.

She'd gotten dressed in front of him, and she wore her red lace lingerie- his favorite. She put a short, tight black dress on over it, and Natsu remembered it to be one of the easier ones to get her out of.

On the way to the room, it seemed like Lucy was purposely swaying her hips and shifting in a way that exposed her breast in the square neckline of the dress.

Natsu wasn't sure how he managed to fight off his hard-on in time for the meeting, but knowing Lucy was sitting in the chaise in the corner of the room behind him was making things harder, literally. Happy being there with her gave him something else to focus on, though.

Lucy pet Happy behind his ears from where he laid in her lap, mindful of keeping quiet. The doors opened and the Nine Demon Gates entered, each taking their rightful seats. She hadn't really seen much of them lately, and judging by the looks they gave her, it was clear that they still didn't like her.

Natsu began the meeting, saying something in a language Lucy didn't understand. She realized it was an ancient demon dialect, and the Gates didn't question it as they proceeded to respond to their king in the same language. Her brows furrowed, was this how all their meetings were done? She hoped Natsu hadn't done this as a way of keeping things hidden from her.

She felt a little guilty, Natsu was entitled to his privacy, but she'd been trying to figure out what he was hiding for a while now and it was bugging her. He said he would be visiting his brother, and maybe that was simply it and she was just thinking too deep into it. For some reason, she'd been feeling on edge lately.

The room suddenly fell silent, and Lucy shrunk back in her seat when she saw all the eyes on her. Natsu said something, and she could tell from his tone that he was irritated. He turned to her and motioned her to go over to him.

She laid Happy down and slowly walked over to where her master sat, not choking when he yanked her collar because she'd anticipated him to do that. It seemed like they'd just wanted her to stand there as they continued to talk, and Lucy couldn't tell if what they were saying was about her.

She idly thought about studying the demon langues after today, it'd be good to know since she was with Natsu and all.

"I'm 'with' him, right? What exactly is our relationship? I'll have to ask him later..."

Standing there and not understanding anything started to make Lucy uncomfortable, and she fiddled with the collar around her neck as she glanced back at Happy, who's expression was surprisingly angry. Perhaps something was said that offended him. She turned back and gouged each Gate's expression, and unfortunately they were pretty unreadable.

When she locked eyes with Silver, he gave her a sad smile. She smiled back, Silver was always the most sympathetic. Natsu suddenly addressed her, causing her to flinch.

"Lucy, they want you to apologize."

Lucy stared at him blankly for a minute until her brows furrowed. She looked at each Gate and then back at Natsu. "Apologize for what, exactly?"

Apparently that was the wrong thing to ask, each Gate gave her a look of disgust. She narrowed her eyes at them and folded her arms indignantly in response.

"For the last time you spoke to them. They were offended by your actions." Natsu looked completely unamused, and he seemed to not really care about what he was saying.

As she remembered the last time she spoke to them, Lucy couldn't help but laugh. They were offended? She was the one that got slapped! The Gates seemed to get angrier at her laughter, but Lucy couldn't care less.

"And why should I care about that?" She didn't falter at the way they sent her death glares.

Natsu gaped at her, she really was walking on thin ice. He wondered how far she'd go, it wasn't like he could have her back all the time before people started getting suspicious.

"They aren't used to being spoken to like that. As the head of the royal court, they feel like they should've been given more respect."

"Well I disagree. Perhaps this situation will humble them. I don't appreciate being spoken down to and slapped in the face without warning, especially considering I was new here. I'm not going to apologize because they can't handle someone standing up for themself." Lucy made sure not to give any of them the satisfaction of looking at them, and she rolled her eyes at Natsu's surprised face.

"Is this why you called me to stand here? Well I'd like to sit back down now. Say what you want but I feel like I 'should be given more respect', no?"

Natsu pinched the bridge of his nose. Well, the Gates were certainly never going to let him hear the end of this. "You may sit." He mumbled as he cleared his throat to compose himself.

When Lucy sat back down, the Gates were staring at him in shock. He waved them all off, telling them that she had the right to deny them an apology. They were definitely unhappy about Natsu's blatant favoritism, but he honestly didn't care.

Lucy picked Happy back up as she sat down, suddenly feeling nervous. She wasn't sure why she got so angry up there, and she couldn't believe she'd really said that! To their faces, to! Happy quietly snickered, patting her on the arm to comfort her. Perhaps that's what he'd been upset about- he could understand what they'd been saying about her.

The meeting lasted a few minutes longer before the Gates were being dismissed, and Natsu held onto Lucy's leash as he told Happy to leave them alone in the room. He locked the door, and then let out a loud sigh.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" He growled when he turned to face her.

"Yes, actually. I don't know what came over me, but I don't regret it."

Natsu approached her and caged her in between him and the table. "You make it so hard to protect you, y'know? Saying shit like that could get you killed here!"

"Like I said, maybe this'll humble them. They need to learn to get their heads out of their asses. I could never understand how someone could treat a servant so horribly simply because they rank higher than them. And if you just took this collar off, you wouldn't have to worry about 'protecting' me!"

"...You know I-"

"Yes, yes, I understand, but... you're the king! What does it matter if you do something out of protocol? You make the protocol, right? They can bitch and moan about it all they want but at the end of the day, you've got the final word. If you think your concubine should be able to use magic freely in order to protect herself, then they'll just have to accept it."

Natsu stared at her for a while, his eyes slowly darkening. Without saying anything, he turned her around and bent her over the table as he pulled the skirt of her dress up.

xxx-

"You've been a real bad girl tonight." He growled as he held her arms behind her back with one hand and spanked her harshly. "Beg for me to fuck you."

Lucy flushed, so they were getting right to it tonight, huh? She should've known he'd be eager since she caught the way he was staring at her when she put on his favorite lingerie he'd gotten her. Her words jumbled in her throat when he continued to spank her over and over.

"Please...f-fuck me with your dragon cock! Punish me for being a bad girl!" She whimpered, smirking inwardly when Natsu froze at her words. Last night was sweet, but right now she wanted her wild dragon to rough her up.

Natsu freed himself from his pants and grinded his member between her cheeks. He slipped her panties to the side and inserted 2 digits to finger her, making sure she got nice and prepared for what he was gonna do to her.

He transformed just his cock into his dragon form, the member growing ridges and a knot. He slowly rubbed the tip along her slit before ramming into her, stealing the breath from her lungs.

"I'm gonna break you." He said in a husky voice, starting a rough pace when she strangled out a "please!"

Lucy muffled her moans as she buried her face in the sleek wooden table, her core clenching whenever his ridged dick brushed against her sweet spot. She felt tears prick her eyes and drool began to leak out of her mouth in response to Natsu's rough treatment, and she was quickly reaching her orgasm.

Feeling her cum around him only made Natsu drill into her harder, and from the sounds her core was making as he slid in and out, he figured she was ready for his plan.

She screamed when she felt his knot roughly enter her, and she thought that meant he was done, but she gasped loudly when he pulled it out. He repeated this until he started fucking her, knot and all, at a bruising pace.

Natsu struggled to hold out with the sensation of fucking her with his knot, especially when she was making all those noises.

"Shit- Master! I- f-fuck it's so th-thick!" She cried out as she came again. Natsu couldn't hold it much longer, her orgasm triggering his own.

He stayed inside with the knot's help, and the two tried to remember how to breathe as he poured everything he had to offer inside of her.

"Damn... if that's how you're gonna punish me, I'll never obey the rules again..." Natsu chuckled at Lucy, releasing the dragon transformation on his dick and pulling out. Before he backed away, he reached down and gripped the collar around her neck, destroying it in one swift motion.

-xxx

Lucy gasped, and she brought her hand up to her neck when Natsu finally backed up so she could stand. Feeling the bare skin there, her face lit up in a blinding smile as she watched Natsu quietly leave the room.

Looks like things would be changing around here after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 326 27
~Natsu x Lucy + Nashi x Storm Fanfiction~ This takes place four years after the end of fairy tail. (won't go into the 100 year quest manga) It's been...
143K 3.7K 32
What happens when a rich man meets a poor woman? Will they see eye to eye? Will they make each other see the world in a new light? Will they hate ea...
346K 7.5K 28
*INCLUDES LOTS OF EXPLICIT CONTENT COME AND FIGHT ME* "So have you found your mate yet? My eye is on Levy." "Well Gray looks pretty hot over there st...
43.3K 918 9
(WARNING: LAST CHAPTER IS VERY GOREY) Lucy is ignored and treated as if she were invisible by everyone in the guild, including Master, after the GMGs...