Fionn Whitehead Imagines

By Carl_TWD_Grimes

Imagines about Fionn and his characters Tommy, Matt, Adam and Paul More

He Calls You His Wife: Matt x Reader
Finding Out Your Pregnant: Adam x Reader
He's Your First Kiss: Paul x Reader
Meeting Prince Fionn: Fionn x Reader
Meeting His First Child: Tommy x Reader
Comforting Your Newborn: Matt x Reader
Your Daughter Has Cancer: Fionn x Reader

You Get Injured: Paul x Reader

74 1 1
By Carl_TWD_Grimes

Imagine: You Get Injured.
Character: Paul.
Movie: Port Authority.

Summary: You're with your best friend Wye and your other friends rehearsing for the upcoming holiday show that you guys are throwing. Your walking down some stairs and it was too late for someone to catch you but you got injured.

You were asleep next to your boyfriend Paul when your phone vibrated against your bedside table.

Y/N: Hello?

Wye: Hey girl.

Y/N: Hey girl. What's up?

Wye: I was wondering if you wanted to rehearse for that holiday show that we're doing?

Y/N: Yeah.

Wye: Ayeee! Alright. Paul knows where to bring you. I'll see you both in 2 hours.

Y/N: Alright. Bye.

Wye: Bye.

Y/N: *Groans* Ugh!!!! Paul wake up babe.

Paul: Good morning beautiful.

Y/N: Good morning handsome.

You both peck each other on the lips and you smile at one another.

Paul: Wanna take a shower or a bath together?

You smiled up at him.

Y/N: Both.

Paul: Ok. Anything for you.

Y/N: Yay!

He kissed you on the forehead and goes to start the shower with you following behind you a second later. You couldn't wait to enjoy the shower and the most relaxing bath that's ahead for the both of you.

In The Kitchen

Once you both were ready you guys had some eggs and toast and some orange juice. Then you washed dishes and by the time you were done it was time to go.

At The Building

When you guys got to the building where they like to rehearse they all smiled at you and Paul.

Wye: Well, well, well if it isn't my best friend and her man looking all cute today.

Y/N: Wye...

Paul: Awww Y/N your blushing.

Y/N: Paul...

Paul: Oh come on love it's cute.

All: *Laughs*

Y/N: Ok! Ok! Can we all quit making me blush bright red please?!

All: Yes Y/N.

Y/N: Good.

Wye: Demanding the attention of a crowd. I like this new attitude girl.

Y/N: Thank you.

Wye: Now let's rehearse. You got your other stuff down right?

Y/N: Right.

Wye: Ok let's work on your walking scene down these stairs. You guys stay out of the way and Paul?

Paul: Yeah?

Wye: You stand right there and look cute for your girl.

Paul: I can do that.

You all just laugh at his response. And now it's time for rehearsal.

Before Your Injury

You and Wye were rehearsing your walk for the show when one of her friends made you laugh and almost fall down the stairs. This made you laugh and get playfully angry.

Y/N: Hey! You almost made me fall peasant!

You all go into a laughing fit before you start doing it again. You couldn't help but feel someone's eyes all on you. When you looked up you saw your boyfriend Paul starring at you with a smile on his face and your best friend sitting next to him with the same smile on her face. You smiled at them back and continued doing your walk.

You've been doing your walk for the show for awhile now and you thought that you had it down without the music so you had asked your best friend to turn on the song that you would walk out to. When the music came on all you thought about was your walk and not to mess it all up.

Paul And Wye's Conversation

Wye: So how are you two?

Paul: We're good.

Wye: That's good. I just have to ask because she's my best friend. Are you treating her right?

Paul: Oh yeah.

Wye: Has she been treating you right?

Paul: Absolutely. She does stuff for me without me even asking and she comes up with these cute little apartment dates and she makes time for you guys and for me and she's just... She's perfect.

Wye: God you guys are so cute. But I'm just saying for either of you because I love you like a brother and she's like mr sister. But if I hear that either of you have broken each other's hearts I swear to god I will beat the shit out of the both of you. Understood?

Paul: Got it.

Wye: Good.

Paul: I'm thinking about doing a little date for her tonight. Where do you think I should take her?

Wye: What does she like?

Paul: She loves Italian food.

Wye: That's perfect. There's this new restaurant that's been open for a few months. My friend had recommended it to me it's really good. Y'all should check it out.

Paul: Ok. We will.

Wye: You guys will love it.

Paul: I'm sure we will.

End Of Conversation

You had been practicing your walk for awhile now just to make sure that it was perfect. You were about to go again when Paul spoke up.

Paul: Babe after this round we're all gonna go out for pizza for lunch.

Y/N: Ok baby.

Paul: By the way...

Y/N: Yeah?

Paul: Your ass looks so good in those jeans love.

Y/N: Paul!

You smile at him and turn around to walk back to the stairs for one more round before you take a break for lunch when he slapped your ass. You had turned around to look at him.

Y/N: PAUL!

Everyone started laughing. Once all of the laughter had died down it was time for you to do your last round.

The Injury

You stood in place and waited for the music to start up again. Once the music had started up again you began to do your walk. You weren't watching your foot placement when you took a tumble down the stairs.

Wye: Y/N!

Paul: Babe!

Wye: Yo turn the music off.

Everyone ran over to you in such panic. You were laying down so everyone helped sit you up. They all bent down so that they were on your level.

Wye: Are you ok?

Y/N: I think so.

Paul: Are you sure babe?

Y/N: Yeah just help me up.

Once you were stood up you tried to put weight on your ankle and you knew something was really wrong. They walked you over to a chair and they sat you down in it.

Paul: Babe are you sure you're ok?

Y/N: At this point? I don't know.

Wye: I'm gonna take off your shoe ok?

Y/N: Ok.

Wye took off your shoe and your foot was swelling by the minute. Everyone's eyes went wide.

Y/N: Uh why is my ankle and foot so big?

Paul: Baby you've twisted it somehow.

Y/N: Ok. But what about lunch?

Wye: We're still having lunch. We're gonna make sure that you get home, we'll go get lunch then come back to your house and hang out with y'all.

Y/N: Ok.

At Your Apartment

You were resting on the couch with your foot resting on Paul when the door opened. You could smell the pizza from a mile away. You guys had made some conversation while eating pizza with your friends.

One by one they all left and it was just you and Paul.

Paul: Babe I'm gonna get your side of the bed set up and I'll come back to get you ok?

Y/N: Ok.

In Your Room

Paul helped you get into your pajamas and then he made sure that you were comfortable before he got in on his side of the bed. When you both were comfy Paul put his arms around you so that he was holding you.

Y/N: Paul?

Paul: Yes?

Y/N: I love you.

Paul: I love you too. Get some rest.

As soon as he said that you slowly drifted off into dream land and so did he. You fell asleep with a smile on your face knowing that you have the best guy and best friends in the whole wide world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 739 14
Harvey has a car crash and after that his memories are kind off mixed up. Story is set between season 7 & season 8, so Mike and Rachel are still a pa...
2.4M 52.5K 200
imagines about dylan o'brien & his characters :) #10 in stiles stilinski
40.9K 1K 24
"𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤" "@𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜...
17.9K 607 37
in which you, an aspiring filmmaker, find the perfect actor for your breakout short film. casting is difficult for the main love interest, but onc...