SCARLET HAZE ; george weasley

By palemcgic

"ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴢᴇʟ, ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ." "ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇꜱ... More

e p i g r a p h
𝙸. 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚈𝚂,𝙶𝙾𝙴𝚂
𝙸𝙸. 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝚃

SCARLET HAZE - GEORGE WEASLEY

160 12 1
By palemcgic

"ɪ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ,ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴀʏʟɪɢʜᴛ"

Stevie Wright never believed she would amount to anything extraordinary, how could she when everyone on her mother's side were witches, including her sister. She seemed to be the exception.
For years, Stevie believed she was just a late bloomer, that one day a wax stamped letter would arrive at her door and her life would change to something a little less mundane. But as the birthdays passed and her sister, Sadie, was about to begin her last year at Hogwarts, the dream of this happening was beginning to disappear.

It wasn't until months after Stevie's fifteenth birthday that everything changed. A letter, four years late, was placed in front of her. And she couldn't tell whether this would change her life for the better or worse.

Between playing catch up with her classmates, a historic tournament, dark wizards and a funny redhead, Stevie has no idea the direction her life is heading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
67.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...