Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

A.N. 2

15.5K 345 234
By papaya0378

I've been getting some messages and comments of people saying they aren't happy with the smut and they don't like the kinks. I'd just like to remind everyone  that this is MY story, I do listen to what you guys say but I only write what I feel comfortable writing. It's also why I give warnings beforehand because I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
If you want something different then what I write then please just go read another story and don't send me hate. It's not necessary. I'm 17 LET ME BE!

Also I just wanted to say thank you for all the love and support on this story, I'm trying my best to update as much as possible and make the chapters long. :) I love you all <3 even my haters.

This is going to be a long story, reminder we're barely in year 5!! You're not even ready for the new character in the future ;)

My time zone is PST(Pacific) keep that in mind when I mention what time I will update.

Update will be tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 408 36
PART 1 Bibiana Malfoy grew up being exactly who she thought she was supposed to be. Perfect little daughter, perfect little student, perfect little l...
107K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
122K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
187K 5.5K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...