The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
❀Ch.2
❀Ch.3
❀Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎢Malleus x Reader
πŸ’”Jamil x Reader
πŸ’”Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
πŸ’”Angel!Epel x Reader
πŸ’ I want to Fly Pt.1
πŸ’ I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
πŸ’”Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
πŸ’ Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.β™₯)
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
πŸ’  Jade x reader pt.2
πŸ’  Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
πŸ”₯Ch 39
πŸ”₯Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

Fairy Gala Pt.1

3.5K 109 8
By 1234321X

"Headmaster! We've been looking for you. The school's strange. It's snowing in the always blazing Scarabia," Kalim said.

"Just when we got out of the dorm by sweeping the snow away, now the hall of mirrors is hot as an oven," Jamil added.

"Asim-kun, Viper-kun. You too? The temperature in the Headmaster's office is strange too. My wings almost froze! I have the fairies control the temperature of the school. By using our valuable magic stone for its source. Maybe someone did something to the magic stone," Crowley said.

" Then, let's check it out!" Kalim said.

The three of them ran to the mirror chamber, but they immediately knew something was a miss.

"Is that valuable magic stone kept in the mirror chamber?" Jamil asked.

" Yes. This place is restricted without my permit... hmm?..!!!!???? It's... It's not here!!!! The magic stone to supply magic power for the fairies!! It's not here!!!" Crowley gasped in horror.

" Huh!?" Kalim gasped.

" Viper-kun, please collect each dorm leader to the Headmaster's office! We're going to have a dorm leader meeting this instant!" Crowley ordered.

Headmaster's Office

Whoosh.....

" Cold!! What happened to this room...!" Leona shivered.

" Ah, you saved me. It's been so hot in Octavinelle. I'm almost dried up," Azul sighed in relief.

" It's a sauna in Ignihyde! What would you do if the computers go nuts?! I need to ask for maintenance as soon as possible!" Idia groaned

" Quiet, everyone!..as you have noticed, the school's temperature is uncontrollable. The cause is the disappearance of the magic stone that has been the fairies' magic power supply.

" The one where you screamed "It's not here!!!", right?"Kaim askd.

" Yes... The ones who make this school have four seasons are the fire fairies, then the water and wind fairies...It's all thanks to the magic of many fairies

"Without that magic stone, the fairies don't have a magic supply so the air conditioning on the school cannot be controlled. That's why I've kept it in the Mirror chamber so, so preciously... Someone has stolen it! How reckless!!" Crowley shouted.

"The "Magic Stone that supplies the magic power of the quality that the fairy prefers" is gone... am I right? Then, won't "the fairies" become the first suspect? Speaking of which, we have a fairy between us too. A big one at that," Azul said as he eyed Malleus.

"...seems like you're implicating something, Ashengotto. You're saying that I, the next king of the Valley of Thorns has stolen it?" Malleus said with a deadly gare.

" No, of course! I'm sorry if you felt called out," Azul smiled.

"Well, Malleus doesn't need any supply from that magic stone, right? He's like a cheat character with an auto-recovering MP gauge," Idia said

"Right, right. Nobody here thinks that Malleus is the culprit. But, please tell us if you know anything. What do you think about when you hear the word fairies?" Kaim asked.

"bout that, Last night when Y/n and I took a stroll, I saw a fairy that I haven't seen around the school It covered itself with leaves, it's only the size of a palm. There were two of them, and they were carrying a rainbow-colored stone too heavy for them," Malleus said.

" Rainbow-colored stone!? That's the magic stone that was stolen!! Draconia-kun. Where did those fairies go!?" Crowley asked.

"I think they went to the Botanical Garden," Malleus said.

"Everyone, let's promptly go to the Botanical Garden!" Crowley ordered.

------

In the Garden Ora, vinca, and Zephyr were relaxing by the indoor mini-falls, when suddenly they were woken up by the many shadows flying over them. Ora looked up to see strange fairies flowing to and frow about the garden, as the sounds of bells could be heard.

"What's going on?" Vinca asked as a Fairy with a mushroom hat approached them.

"Umm, hello," Ora said to the fairy that was one-third of her size.

(The sizes of these's fairies may be wanky in this story)

But every time The fairy opened its mouth, the sounds of bells were all that came out. Ora, vinca, and zephyr simply stared in confusion as thy fairy turned and made three fairy bells for them.

"Where are you fairies from, you look so different from most fairies I've seen," The fairy said.

"W-we come from a faraway land, and decided to make rest here," Zephyr said.

"Oh, well you should come to our spring Gala," Said an elegant voice.

The faires turned to see a tall Golden fairy, that was an inch or two bigger than them, smiling t them. She was flanked with a fire fairy and a water one, giving off the aura of importance. So the three bowed before the Golden fairy out of respect.

"Oh please no need to bow, I would like to hear more of your home. So please come by as our guest of honor," The Queen fairy said as she gave them an invitation, " Bring more of your friends if you have any."

"We'll do," Vinca smiled as the queen flew off.

"Let's bring Y/n," Zephyr said.

-------

" Headmaster and little demons, it seems like you guys are troubled," Sam said as he busted the doors open.

" As expected of Sam-san. You have the sense to help people from their pinch... no, to sense the chance of business!" Azul smirked.

*giggle*, "A secret friend" of mine told me. The thing that the Headmaster wants now... is this, right?" Sam smiled.

" A jar of golden powder... Is this "Fairy powder"?" Malleus asked.

" Yes! you're right, fine horned little demon-chan. "Fairy powder" is a source of the fairies who live in town. Without this, they can't even fly. [Fairy powder might be referring to "pixie dust"]. Any fairy's got to use this. So it means... If we use this "fairy powder", anybody will be We are crew! (Anybody will be a team, a family) Then we can pretend to be fairies and infiltrate the venue!" Sam explained.

" The fairies from the town have been treating their "fairy powder" so preciously that they're called "the keeper of powder" ...must've been hard to get them. How did you do it, Sam?" Malleus asked.

" That's a secret. *giggle*" Sam laughed.

" Even if it has a high price, we should get it for the Fairy Gala... I will buy the fairy powder!" Crowley said.

" Thank you! Thank you for your patronage," Sam thanked.

"Now. We have safely found a way to disguise ourselves as a fairy... We don't have enough powder to use on every dorm leader. Who should we send to infiltrate the Fairy Gala?" Crowley asked.

"They say that fairies with high status gather in the Fairy Gala. You will need gorgeous costumes along with sophisticated behavior," Malleus

" Mhmm. The one suited to infiltrate is someone who's used to attending parties with people of high status," Crowley muttered.

" Based on my hellish ear, this year's Fairy Gala's theme is "Exotic"!" Sam added.

" Exotic... that means, someone who radiates the exoticness of a foreign place..." Crowley said as everyone turned to Leona and Kalim.

......

" Hmm? What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Kalim asked.

" Hey, don't look at me," Leona growled.

" Someone who's exotic for the town fairies... there's only the 2 of you," Malleus smirked.

"Yes. A beastly genus and the desert's culture should be unusual," Vil said.

" Leona-san is from a royal family, even if he's rotten, and Kalim-san is one of the most popular millionaire's heir," Azul smirked.

" You should be used to parties, right?" Riddle asked.

"The infiltrators Mr. Leona and Mr. Kalim are k (OK), gg (good game)!" Idia said.

" The infiltrators should be busy after this so... let's end it with this, shall we?" Azul added.

"I wasn't even called in the beginning. I'll have some free time," Malleus smiled.

" I'll have someone to monitor, and report to me... no, I need someone to get you guys to get along ...I already called them actually," Crowley added.

" Someone, to get us along? Is it..." Kalim asked.

Suddenly Grimm and Ora burst through the door.

"I feel like were be used again," Ora growled at the headmaster.

" The Ramshackle Dorm is so hot like in a desert〜! If this keeps on, we can't stay in Ramshackle Dorm〜!" Grimm whined.

"This better be quick cause we were on our way to a party," Zephyr sighed.

"Party?" Vil asked.

"The queen of the fairies invited us to their party," Ora said, " Y/n was also coming too."

"Eh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 913 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...
25.8K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...
343K 7.5K 127
All stories begin with "Once upon a time..." Charlotte Luchessi's a girl unlike any have seen. With a fast-thinking mind and many skills and talents...
31.3K 1.5K 48
❝SLOW UPDATE❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ π–œπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–‰ . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ we got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D ࿐ྂ -- -Ν™ - - twst one-shot collecti...